Here is a list of best free ERP software for Windows. Using these free Enterprise Resource Planning software, you can manage different aspects of your organization, like: engineering, purchase, sales, manufacturing, work order, quality, accounting, HR, planning, warehouse, customer services, security, document, and many more such options. These free ERP software are quite easy to use, and can be easily managed. You need not have any extra knowledge of the working of different software. It is quite easy to add/ delete/ modify entries for different elements using these free ERP software.
Using these free ERP software, you can generate different types of reports required in an organization. Various reports with bars, charts, pie charts, and graphs can be generated with these software. The features of these software can help make certain important decisions for the benefit of organization.
Users can be added using these software, and different users can be assigned different tasks to perform. In order to prevent any unauthorized access for these software, you can even set some security parameters.
My Favorite ERP Software For Windows:
Out of this list of free ERP software, I like WebERP the most. It is due to the fact that it has a number of features that can be used to manage different parameters of ERP. This Enterprise Resource Planning software lets you perform various tasks related to Transaction, Inquiries and report, and Maintenance of different aspects of organizations, like: customer, item, vendor, sale, purchase, receivable, manufacturing, inventory management, asset management, etc.
Also check out the list of best free CRM Software For Windows, Employee Management Software For Windows, and Human Resource Management Software.
WebERP is free ERP software that you can install on your PC or on your server, and then access it using any web browser. This ERP software is quite a feature rich one and lets you manage different aspects of your enterprise. It lets you manage customers, items, vendors, sales, purchase, payables, inventories, manufacturing, ledgers, assets, cash, etc.
Since being a Web Based Application, it requires you to configure a web server using WAMP, XAMPP, or any other Web Server Software. Move the software contents to the server folder, and then start the application Start-webERP-portable.bat file. Then enter your details and credentials after which you can manage different aspects of your organization’s ERP.
In Customer tab, you can add/modify customer and add other basic details of the customer, price, and discount details. After filling all details, click on “add new customer“. You can also search customer by category, stock code, vendor code. Customer code must be alpha-numeric.
In Item tab you can insert new item/modify the existing items. Here you can search items by category, stock code, vendor code, etc. You can create different categories and add items in their respective category. Item Code must be alphanumeric only. You can add different items details, like: part no., franchise detail, product image, size, weight, batch, serial, barcode, etc.
In Vendor tab you can add vendor code, name, address, supply type, bank particulars, payment type, payment terms, remittance, tax, and supplier currency.
Each of the options available contain three parts: i.e. Transaction, Inquiries and report, and Maintenance. These provide you a complete report on transactions, inquiry, reports, and maintenance aspects of different process, like: sales, receivable, purchase, manufacturing, inventory, and asset management. These are explained in detail.
- Sales lets you manage different processes related to sales of an organization.
- Transaction option lets you manage new sales order, counter sales, print picking list, special order, recurring order, and process recurring order.
- Inquiries and report is used for sales order query, order status, daily sales, sales by category, sales graph, top seller, order delivery report, print price list, etc.
- Under Maintenance, you can create contact, select contact, and sell through support deals.
- Receivable is used to maintain and monitor the receivables of any organization.
- The Transaction option lets you select order to invoice, credit note, and customer payment.
- Using Inquiries and report, you can choose to print invoice, print statement, list daily transactions, customer activity and balance, debtor balance etc.
- Using Maintenance you can add customers, and select customers to view their information.
- Purchase tab lets you manage the purchases made by the organization.
- Using Transaction option, you can perform several actions to view and add new purchase order, purchase order, new tender, edit existing order, orders to authorize, shipment entry, and select shipment.
- Inquiries and report lets you generate purchase order inquiry, purchase order detail, and vendor price list.
- Maintenance tab helps you maintain supplier price list.
- Manufacturing tab lets you manage different options of manufacturing, and maintain a database of the same.
- Transaction option lets you maintain work order entry, select a work order, and test result.
- Inquiries and report can be generated to select a work report, bill of material list, list components required, MRP, MRP shortage, MRP reschedule, MRP suggested, print product specification, print certificate of analysis, etc.
- Using Maintenance you can maintain certain actions involved in manufacturing, like: work center, bills of materials, MRP calculations, products specifications, and master schedule.
- Inventory management can be performed using Inventory tab.
- Inventory Transaction helps you receive purchase order, inventory transfer, bulk inventory, reverse goods received, enter stock counts, create new stock counts, etc.
- Inquiries and report of inventories comprises of serial item research tool, print price label, reprint GRN, inventory item status, reorder label, inventory quantity, stock transfer note, compare counts vs stock check data, inventory planning report, etc.
- Inventory Maintenance can be used to add a new item, select an item, review translated descriptions, sales category maintenance, brands maintenance, add or update prices based on costs, etc.
- Asset manager tab lets you maintain information about the assets of the organization so as to plan accordingly as per the assets.
- Transaction tab can be used to add a new asset, select an asset, change asset location, and maintain depreciation journal.
- Inquiries and report works as asset register, and lets you schedule maintenance, and set maintenance reminder emails.
- Maintenance option can be used for fixed asset category maintenance, add or maintain asset locations, and perform fixed asset maintenance tasks.
There are various other activities which can be performed in this web based ERP software. You can also print reports as PDF, import data as CVS, and add/modify/remove items as required. Home Page Download Page
Dolibarr ERP - CRM
Dolibarr ERP – CRM is a free web based application that can be used as ERP software. The software has its own web server, so you need not install any server in order to use it. After a simple installation, application runs in web browser.
After the software runs, in the Setup tab, you can add details of your organization, like: company/foundation, modules, menus, display, boxes, alerts, security, E-mails, SMS, etc.
Using Modules tool, you can set Mass VAT charge i.e. old VAT rate and new VAT rate.
You can also add and manage different Users and Groups and assign them their respective roles.
- Under Users option, you can add new user, view list of users, and view contents in hierarchical view.
- Groups option lets you add new group, and view list of groups.
System tools provide you information about the system and software, like: info, browser, OS, web server, PHP version, database, purge, etc. It also provides options to create backup, restore data from backup, audit certain parameters, and view history of user session.
- Its main interface shows last login info, statistics of users, customers, projects, suppliers, members, services, customers order, supplier order, products, and suppliers invoice. You can also perform certain task, like: add/delete last 5 members, last 5 product/services, last 5 supplier order, last 5 prospect, last 5 customer order, last 5 stock alert, last 5 customer, last 5 suppliers, etc. You can also use it to generate supplier order graph per month, customer order graph per month, etc.
This web application can be used to manage both ERP/CRM. In order to do so, configure application under module tab, and click on Modules. This in turn will show all available modules. Click on on/off button for CRM to add/remove the module.
Modules are divided in different categories: HR Management, CRM, Financial Modules, Product Management(PM), Project Collaboration, Electronics Content Management, and Multimodules Tools.
You can also set alerts for delay tolerance for several scenarios, like: alert on orders not yet processed, suppliers orders not yet processed, unpaid supplier invoices, services to activate, expired services, and delayed membership fee.
Security of the software can be enhanced by making use of the following features of the software:
- Use graphical code (CAPTCHA) on login page.
- Use the advanced permissions of some modules.
- Set options for password, max file upload size, external access (connection timeout, response time out), proxy internet, and default permissions.
Dictionaries option can be used to manage currencies, countries, regions, payment terms, payment modes, ordering methods, shipping methods, VAT rate, paper formats, units, etc.
You can add your own products, and in order to do so, go to product/services tab. Then click on new product, and after filling all details click on create button. There is also an option available that lets you create a clone of the product, list the product, and check stock for the product.
You can also create a new warehouse and add products to the warehouse. It can also be used to list items, and add price per unit.
Under Commercial tab, you can reorder customer orders, new order, list, statistic, supplier orders in new order, list, and statistics.
Financial tab helps you generate supplier invoices in which new invoice, list, payments, statistics, etc. can be generated.
You can also view the bar graph of various sold items per month, invoice per month, and other types of detailed graph. Home Page Download Page
2BizBox is a free Java application that can be used as ERP software. You can use it to run as either client or server. It can be used to manage different aspects of Enterprise resource planning. Different aspects of Enterprise resource planning are arranged in forms of boxes, i.e.: engineering box, purchase box, sales box, manufacturing box, work order box, quality box, accounting box, HR box, planning box, warehouse box, customer services box, security box, and document box.
You can add employee in HR Section. HR contains 4 sub-sections: Employee Card, temporary worker, company address book, and work calendar.
Use it to generate employee badge in PDF format. Employee record can be searched quite easily.
Employee details contain various details related to employees, like: employee id, middle name, system display name, date of birth, gender, address, start date, email, title, job department, job status (full time/part time), security level, etc.
Description of some other fields are explained below:
- Engineering box contains information about ECR, BOM, drawing, ECN, part master, EDC, traceable, material, etc.
- Using Purchase box, you can view and manage vendor contract price, requests, MRP, RTV, purchase order, worksheet, and swap order.
- Under Sales box information about sales order, quote, RMA, and Customer contact price are displayed and can be managed.
- Manufacture Box contains tools like: tool Master, tool list, shop floor, equipment, calibration, MFG purchase, MFG RFQ, MECN, MECR, MFG BOM, and lean MGF.
- Work order box lets you manage work order, work sheet, and disassemble work order.
- Quality box is used to manage serial, certificate, tracking, NCR, CAR, PAR, NC Code, vendor QA, and quality of the organization.
- Using Accounting box you can manage and view AR, AP prepay, AR Cashier, credit memo, debit memo, inventory, asset, budget, etc.
- Planning box lets you take important decisions on planning by letting you view information of planning home, and ship list.
- Warehouse Box can be put to use when you have to manage warehouse home, shipping, ship list, receiving, On loan, inventory, transfer order, physical inventory, pick label, vendor group, and many more such options.
- Using Customer services box, managing customers becomes quite easy where you can manage customer services indent, customer feedback, and RMA.
- Address book box keeps and maintains information of customer, vendor, department, control, and manufacturing.
- Security box sets the user and defines role and permission for them. Using operation log you can view the log of different operations undertaken by different users.
- The Document box maintains different documents, like: part document, tool document, miscellaneous document.
It is quite easy to add records in each fields, edit information in fields, and modify the records.
You can choose to print the records or export data in PDF or XLS format. Home Page Download Page
xTuple is a good ERP software that can be used for various Enterprise resource planning tasks. Using this freeware you can manage different resources, like: products, inventories, schedules, purchases, manufacture, CRM, sales, accounting, maintenance, social, etc.
After installation of this software, you have to register the software, and then you are provided the information about username, password, server address, demo database, etc. via Email. You can create your own database, or use Demo database.
Using this ERP software, you can manage employees, materials, and view reports. It lets you add new employee, employee details, add materials, add reports, and prints various forms. There is also a built in address book which contains employee details like name, address, city, phone, and postal code, which can be used to look up employee details.
Apart from this, it can also be used to manage personal, corporate, pre-sales, and projects data. Editing and modifying entries in the database is quite easy.
Various types of reports, like: bill of materials, where used, operations, capacity UOM’s, maintenance cost, can be easily generated. It can also be used to add items, see project detail, status and owner details of the project.
Many other features are available which are beautifully categorized into different classes for management of different functions. Some of them are:
Home Page Download Page
- Products: For management of reports, bill of materials, items, costing, etc.
- Inventory: To manage inventories, like: transfer order, physical inventory, receiving, shipping, items site, and lost serial control.
- Schedule: This option lets you manage schedules, like: production plan, scheduling, capacity planning, and reports.
- Purchase: Manage purchase request, purchase order, voucher, forms, reports, contacts, item source, and utilities using this option.
- Manufacture: Manufacturing options available, like Work order, material, operation, transaction etc.
- CRM: To do, project, opportunity, accounts, address, etc. can be managed for better client relationship management.
- Sales: Manage different sales items, like: quote, sales order, billing, analysis, prospect, customer, pricing, etc. in this tab.
- Accounting: Manage accounting options, like: payable, receivable, ledger, bank reconciliation, financial statement, budget, and tax.
- System: System management can be used for event management, database log, employees, design, utilities, and maintains roles.
Libertya is a free Java Application that performs the task of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). This ERP software makes use of Java and PostgreSQL. There are various resource planning options that let you manage Bank transfers, business partners, invoices, products, customer receipts, cash journals, etc.
Different administration, production control, data, imports, partner relations, tariffs, process, collection, financial reporting, amortizations, payment/receipt, process, discrete manufacture, etc. options are available to manage different aspects to manage resources of an organization.
- In Bank transfer option, you can add and manage client, transaction time, description, project, source bank, target bank, source/target bank, currencies, amount, etc.
- Using Business Partner tab, you can manage client, organization, search key, name, description, partner group, URL, potential life time value, Acquisition Cost, sales volume, first sales, and many more such options.
- Some other details of business partners can be added, like: customer, credit exception, customer accounting, vendor, business partner vendor, vendor accounting, referencing, employee, bank account, and location. You can also add details on your own and save them.
- Invoice option lets you manage invoice, invoice line, Matched POs, matched receipts, others taxes, and invoice tax details.
- Using Product tab you can add new product, and choose option to replenish products, and set purchasing, price, accounting, transaction, product UPC, UPC instance, and product fraction options.
- While adding new product, you can select client, set search key, name, description, UPC/EAN, product category, tax category, product type, checkout place, weight, purchase/sold, image URL, guarantee days, delivery time, etc.
- It can also be used to replenish client, product, warehouse, replenish type (manual, automatic, maintain maximum level), and minimum level/maximum level (quantity).
- Purchasing options, like product, currency, list price, PO Price, last PO Price, minimum order quantity, cost per order, and partner product key can also be set.
- It can also be used to view and generate customer receipts.
Apart from these, some other functions are available to generate bank statement, deposit slip, view project info, set currency rate (add new), view and manage purchase order, sales order, invoice (customer), shipment, and physical inventory. Home Page Download Page