This is a list of 7 best free software to Learn Italian.
Italian is the national language of Italy and it is also one of the most spoken and popular language of Europe. There are many ways which you try to learn this language and one such way is by using software.
These software are some of the very best software which you can use to learn to speak Italian language. You can learn many popular Italian phrases or words easily by these software. These software provide many quality features to learn Italian language. Some of the brightest features these software have: flashcards, audio pronunciation, written pronunciation, games, test, image, etc. There are also software in this list which are open source and cross-platform software. You can also learn many other popular languages by using these software, such as: Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Chinese, etc.
Let’s learn how to speak Italian by using each of these software. Also, checkout these flowchart, stick figure animation and home design software.
Anki is one of the popular and best language learning software. This software for learning Italian language comes with some very handy features, some of its key features are:
- It provides flashcards which contain words or phrases to teach you Italian.
- Flashcards contain audio pronunciation, written pronunciation, translation, image, etc. to study Italian.
- Apart from Italian, you can learn many other popular languages, such as: Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Chinese, English, Russian, etc.
- It is an open source and cross-platform software. It is also available for Linux, Mac, IOS, Android and other popular operating system.
How to learn Italian using Anki:
Home Page Download Page
- Open this software and load a deck which consist of Italian phrases or words. If you don't have deck available to study Italian, then download it from its website (click here to download it), import it in the software and load it.
- After loading a deck, a new interface will open, click on the Study Now button on this interface.
- Start giving the test as you see on the screen.
Byki Express is quality software for learning Italian language and it certainly has many points to prove it. Some of the main characteristic of this software are:
- It provides many Italian phrases or words flashcards.
- Flashcards provides many useful features, such as: audio pronunciation, written pronunciation, translation, Image, etc.
- It also provides test to measure how much you have learned.
- In this software, you can make multiple Italian learning sessions.
- Apart from Italian, it can let you learn other popular languages as well, such as: Spanish, Japanese, German, French, Chinese, English, etc.
How to learn Italian language using Byki Express:
- Open this software and click on the Change List or Language button on the top-right corner of the software interface.
- A new Select a List window will open where you need to select the language as Italian on the left side of its interface and load a list consisting of Italian phrases or words. If Italian list is not available, then download it from its website (download it from here).
- After opening the list, come back on the software main interface and follow the steps given on its interface to study Italian.
Note: You need to sign-up to its website to use Byki Express. Home Page Download Page
You can use ProvaLingua to learn many popular Italian phrases or words by giving test. It provides many useful features and some of the key features of this software are:
- It provides many subject for studying many popular Italian phrases or words in English.
- You can also add subjects by yourself to study consisting of words or phrases.
- Apart from Italian, you can also learn Spanish, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, etc. You can also add languages by yourself in this software to study.
How to learn Italian language using ProvaLingua:
- Open this software, select Target Language for Study as Italian at the top of the software interface.
- In stacks section, select a lesson you want to try for learning Italian.
- Click on the Study Selected Stack button at the bottom of the software interface.
- A new Learn a Stack window will open where you can learn Italian by giving the multi-choice test.
Note: The developer of this software has stopped working on it. Therefore, there is no support to this software now. Home Page Download Page
OpenTeacher is an open source language learning software and it has some very useful features which you can use to learn Italian. Some of the key features of this software are:
Home Page Download Page
- You can use this software to learn some of the popular Italian phrases and words by multiple Italian learning sessions.
- It provides test which you have to give to learn Italian.
- Apart from learning Italian, you can use it to learn other popular languages, such as: Spanish, German, Japanese, French, etc.
- It is an open source, portable and cross-platform software. It is also available for Linux, Mac, Ubuntu and other operating system.
Buensoft Italian can be one of the best option for beginner to start learning Italian. It is a simple and easy-to-use software which you can use to learn many popular Italian phrases and words from various categories with their proper written and audio pronunciation with translation. It also provides many useful Italian language learning activities. Home Page Download Page
valodas is a cross-platform and multiple language learning software. You can use it for learning many popular Italian phrases or words by using its various features. This software lets you study Italian by free Italian lessons, cards, spelling tests, games, dictionary, etc. It is a multilingual software, you can also try it in Mac and Linux operating system.
Note: You can download Italian learning dictionary from its website (short-cut here). Home Page Download Page
Wordfish is a dictionary and language learning Google Chrome extension. It is one of the best language learning Google Chrome extension available which you can use to learn various languages including Italian.
How to learn Italian by using this extension:
- After installing this extension in your Google Chrome browser, open any webpage or website.
- Select a word or phrase from that webpage you want to learn in Italian.
- The extension will provide the translation of the word or phrase you have selected in Italian with audio pronunciation.
- Repeat 2 and 3 steps to learn as many words or phrases you want to learn in Italian.
Note: Of course, for using this extension you will need the Google Chrome browser first to be installed on your computer. Home Page Download Page