6 Best Free Cloud Based Financial Software Services
Here is a list of best free cloud based financial software services. These cloud services enable you to manage and track your personal finances as well as manage finances of small businesses. As these are cloud based services, thus you can easily access them from anywhere using a web browser and internet connection. Some of these software also offer apps that allow you to manage your finances from your smartphones. To manage finances, you can either integrate your bank accounts with these services or create virtual wallets to represent your accounts. After that, you can use tools of these services to manage different aspects of your finances like Income, Expenditure, Transactions, Fund Transfers, etc.
In each service, you need to specify all your expenses and income so that you can later track them. In some services, you can also add expenditure categories like shopping, travel, renovation, etc. Under created categories, you can add the amount of expenditure to accurately track your expenditure habits. These services also offer dedicated sections for recurring expenses and bills so that you can select a fixed date for those expenses. The Reports section is another important feature of these services. Using reports, you can generate financial reports like income vs expanse report, expanse report, investment report, and more. In some services, you can also download reports in the form of XML and PDF formats. Go through the list to know more about these services.
My Favorite Cloud Based Financial Software Service:
Controle Finance is my favorite software because it lets you manage multiple aspects of your personal finances. Plus, it does not impose any limitations.
Akaunting is another good one that you can try to manage your finances.
Controle Finance is a free cloud based financial software service. Through this service, you can track and manage all your personal finances. Plus, it also lets you add multiple accounts and their transactions to cover all your transactions of different accounts. Unlike most other services, it also supports multiple currencies. Let’s take a brief look at the main features of this cloud based financial software service.
- Accounts: By going to the Accounts section, you can add one or more bank accounts to this software along with their current balance to start using this service.
- Transactions: You can use it to regularly update all the daily transactions that help you track your income and expenses.
- Bills, Recurring Transactions, and Installments: In this section, you can specify all the recurring transactions like electricity bills, phone bills, etc., to schedule a fixed date for their transactions.
- Budget: Using it, you can create both expenditure and cash flow budget by specifying the budget amount and budget duration.
- Reports: It is another useful feature through which you can generate various types of financial reports such as income vs expenses, investment performance, comparison by category, etc. After generating a report, you can save it in PDF format.
- Dashboard: From its dashboard, you can track monthly income, monthly expenses, account balance, and expenditure budget.
- This service also offers features to manage multiple credit card bills, loans, and mortgages.
It is one of the best free cloud based financial software services as it covers all the aspects of personal finance. Plus, it doesn’t impose any limitations like other similar services.
Akaunting is a free cloud based financial software service. It is an online service that you can access from anywhere. This service primarily built for businesses to manage finances, accounts, sales, and banking aspects of a business. Now, check out the main features of this cloud based financial software service.
- Banking: Through this section, you can manage your accounts, transactions, fund transfers, and reconciliations. Using its Accounts area, you can easily add and manage multiple accounts using tools and fields like add new accounts, remove accounts, and edit properties of each account more. Similarly, you can also manage transactions with other accounts and export the transaction report in XML format.
- Sales: As its name suggests, it is used to manage sales and other business-oriented aspects like Customer information, Invoice Generation, Invoice Management, Revenue, and more.
- Reports: This section helps you generate various financial reports such as Income vs Expanse, Profit, Tax Summary, Income Summary, etc. All the generated reports can be saved in XML format.
- Dashboard: Through its dashboard, you can track various financial aspects of a business such as profit, cash flow, income by category, latest expanses, and more.
- Apps Store: Using this feature, you can integrate more features (inventory, schedule reports, double-entry, and more.) to this cloud based financial software service.
It is another good cloud based financial software service that offers a good set of features to manage various financial aspects of a business.
Money Lover is yet another free cloud based financial software service. This service is specially designed to manage personal finances. Using it, you can easily create budgets, track money, manage recurring transactions, and track your savings, more. Now, check out the main features of this service.
- Connect to Banks: Using it, you can connect this software to one or more bank accounts and track all the transactions and money flow with it.
- My Wallet: It lets you create a virtual wallet in which you can specify the amount you have in your bank accounts to track your finances and money flow without connecting this software to your bank account.
- Categories: Using it, you can add various Expanse categories such as Bill & Utilities, Business, Education, Entertainment, Family, Investment, Shopping, Transportation, etc. After that, you can enter your expenses in created categories to accurately track your expenses.
- Add Transaction: Through this feature, you can easily add new transactions by selecting your wallet or account, specifying the date, and by entering the category, and amount of transaction.
- View By: Using this feature, you can view all your expenses along with the category in which you have made the expanses. It also lets you track transactions and expanses of previous months.
- In this free version of Money Lover, you will face limitations like limited virtual wallet (only one), disabled export report feature, and more. To remove all the limitations, you need to purchase its premium version.
It is one of the simplest cloud based financial software services that anyone can use to manage their personal finances.
Budgetbakers is one more free cloud based financial software service. You can also find apps of this service in Android and Apple Apps Stores. Through this service, you can manage as well as centralize all your finances in one place. It also lets you analyze the analytics of your expenses. Now, check out the main features of this service.
- Accounts: Using it, you can add and synchronize one or more bank accounts to track all the transactions to get an overview of your finances when needed.
- Record: Through this feature, you can manually add your income, expanse, and fund transfer records. It also shows a list of all the previous fund transfers and transactions along with their amounts. In it, you can also add expanse categories (shopping, housing, vehicle, investment, and more.) so that you will exactly know where your money is going.
- Analytics: It shows detailed data about your income and expenses of any given period of time.
- Dashboard: This service offers an interactive and beautifully designed dashboard that helps its users to quickly track balance trends, cash flow, expanse structure, last records, and more.
- In this free version of Budgetbakers, you will face various limitations like limited accounts, disabled multiuser collaborations, disabled advanced charts, and reports. To remove all the limitations, you need to purchase its premium version.
It is another capable cloud based financial software service that you can use to manage your personal finance.
ClearCheckbook is the next free cloud based financial software service. Through this service, you can track and manage your transactions, create budgets, track bills, and generate financial reports. Plus, it is quite simple to use. Now, check out the main features of this service.
- Register: In this section, you can specify the type of account that you have like Cash, Checking, Saving, etc. After that, specify the initial balance of the account. Now, you can regularly add transactions, deposits, expenses, etc., so that you can track your finances whenever you want. It also contains expanse categories that you can choose at the time of an expanse registration to exactly know where your money is going.
- Budgets: Using it, you can specify a budget target for all or a specific account. To do that, you just need to specify the budget amount, budget duration, account name, and budget reset date.
- Reports: It is another handy feature that shows financial reports (spending vs saving, spending vs income, etc.) in the form of graphs.
- Dashboard: Using its dashboard, you can track your finances as well as add new transactions. Plus it also shows reminders of recurring transactions.
- Tools: In this section, you can find various additional tools that you can integrate into this service such as bills tracker, money landing tracker, envelop budgeting, and more.
- In this free version of this software, you will not get many premium features such as transaction history, investment portfolio, payee management, etc.
It is another capable cloud based financial software service that offers all the essential personal finance management features.
Fentury is another free cloud based financial software service. It is another good service to manage personal finances. You can also use it from your smartphone as it offers its app on both the Android Play Store and Apple Apps Store. Now, check out the main features of this cloud based financial software service.
- Account: Before start using this service, you need to create a virtual wallet or integrate your bank account with this service. After that, use this section to specify the initial account.
- Transactions: In this section, you can enter all your expanse and income transactions. It also lets you search for previous transactions. In the case of an expanse, you can also specify its category such as shopping, travel, education, etc.
- Schedule: It is a handy feature that lets you schedule all your upcoming transactions. In addition to that, it also lets you create rules such as account name from which you are going to perform a transaction, and maximum amount that you will spend, etc.
- Budget: Using it, you can create budgets for education, loans, etc., by specifying the budget date and amount of budget.
- Reports: It helps you generate various types of financial reports like monthly turnover, balance dynamics, expanses, and more.
It is another nice and useful cloud based financial software service that offers a wide range of tools to track and manage your finances.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014