7 Best Free Online 401k Calculator Websites
Here is a list of best free online 401k calculator websites. At some point in their life, everyone starts to think about their retirement and the amount they will be needed for hassle-free retirement life. To do that, users generally tend to research how much they can save in their 401k account at the time of retirement. If you also want to do that, then check out these online 401k calculators.
Using these online 401k calculator websites using can estimate the amount they can save on their 401k account at the time of their retirement. To do that, these websites use various input parameters like your current income, current 401k savings, age, investment return, employer match percentage, and more. After performing the calculation, they show an estimated 401k amount you will have at the time of your retirement in dollars. Some websites also generate a 401k saving graph that shows the change in 401k balance over a period of time till retirement. Plus, some websites also show graphs highlighting comparisons of tax savings, employer match, investment returns, and contributions. The process to calculate a 401k balance is quite simple on all these websites. Still, I have provided the basic steps of 401k calculation in the description of each website.
These websites also come with additional financial tools like Mortgage calculators, Loan calculators, Tax Calculators, and more. Go through the list to know more about these websites.
My Favorite Online 401k Calculator Website:
bankrate.com is my favorite website as it can accurately estimate the 401k account balance and generate a yearly 401k balance change graph.
bankrate.com is a free online 401k calculator website. Using this website, users can calculate their 401k retirement earnings. To perform this calculation, this website uses both 401k employee saving plan parameters along with 401k employer match parameters. Some of the main parameters that it considers before calculation are Annual Salary, Percent to Contribute, Age of Retirement, Annual rate of return, and Employer match in percentage. After the calculation, it also shows a graph that highlights the 401k balance of each year up to retirement with and without employer match. Now, follow the below steps.
How to calculate 401k retirement balance using bankrate.com:
- Launch this website using the given link.
- After that, enter annual salary, age of retirement, current 401k balance, employer match, etc., values.
- Next, click on the Calculate button to start the calculation process.
- Lastly, view the final 401k retirement balance along with the balance per year graph with and without employer match.
- This website also offers a variety of calculators and tools to help you with Loans, Mortgages, Banking, and Investing.
It is one of the best free online 401k calculator websites that generates a comprehensive 401k report highlighting the yearly 401k balance up to retirement.
calculator.net is a free online 401k calculator website. This website helps users estimate the 401k balance at the time of their retirement. To perform this calculation, this calculator considers various parameters such as income, salary increase, age, investment return, etc. Besides this, it also offers a calculator to estimate early 401k withdrawal cost. Now, follow the below steps to perform the 401k calculation on this website.
How to calculate the 401k retirement balance using calculator.net:
- Visit this website and open up the 401k calculator.
- After that, enter the Basic Info which includes Age, Current annual salary, current 401k balance, etc.
- Next, enter the Projections like expected retirement age, life expectancy, expected annual return, etc.
- Lastly, click on the Calculate button to view the total payouts, total interest, employer match, etc., in dollars.
- This website also offers related online calculators such as Retirement Calculator, Roth IRA Calculator, Annuity Payout Calculator, and more.
This online 401K calculator website can easily calculate the 401k balance at retirement.
smartasset.com is another free online 401k calculator website. This website helps users determine the value of their 401k accounts over a period of time. Apart from 401k, it can also be used to calculate 401b and 457b accounts. To perform the calculation, it uses existing 401k balance, annual contribution amount, employer match, annual income, annual rate of return, etc., values. After performing the calculation, it shows the final 401k amount at the time of retirement along with a graph yearly 401k balance. Now, check out the below steps.
How to calculate 401k retirement balance using smartasset.com:
- Visit this website and open up the 401k calculator.
- After that, enter all the necessary input values like current 401k account balance, employer match, return on investment, retirement age, etc.
- Next, let this calculator perform the calculation and view the final 401k balance and change in 401k balance in the form of a graph.
- Financial Calculators: This website comes with multiple financial calculators such as Mortgage Calculator, Closing Cost Calculator, Paycheck Calculator, Property Tax Calculator, etc.
It is another good online 401k calculator website that can estimate the 401k balance at the time of retirement.
nerdwallet.com is another free online 401k calculator website. This website comes with many online finance-related tools one of which is a 401k calculator. Like other similar online calculators, it also estimates the 401k account balance at the time of your retirement. Besides this, it also helps users to effectively save and earn extra dollars for retirement. I also like its ability to generate a 401k balance retirement graph that highlights yearly 401k balance change. Now, follow the below steps.
How to calculate 401k retirement balance using nerdwallet.com:
- Go to this website using the given link.
- After that, open up the Basic section and input Monthly Contributions, Employe Match, Retirement Age, Rate of Return, etc., values.
- Now, go to the Advanced section and enter the type of 401k account (Normal or Roth), annual catchup contribution, etc., advanced values.
- In the end, view the calculated 401k balance at retirement along with the yearly 401k balance graph.
- This website also comes with additional online calculators such as Investment calculator, Mortgages Calculator, Tax Calculator, Loans Calculator, and more.
It is another simple-to-use online 401k retirement calculator that anyone can use with ease.
aarp.org is another free online 401k calculator website. This website offers many stock market and financial tools to help a variety of new investors. A handy 401k savings and planning calculator is also available on it through which users can estimate the 401k balance at the time of their retirement. For the calculation of the 401k balance at retirement, it uses all the 401k employee saving plans and 401k employer match plan parameters. Now, follow the below steps.
How to calculate 401k retirement balance online using aarp.org:
- Start this website and go to the 401(k) calculator.
- After that, specify employee saving plan sliders such as Percent to contribute, annual salary, annual salary increase, current age, age of retirement, etc.
- Now, specify the employer match parameters namely employers match in percentage and employer match ends values.
- According to the entered values, this website shows the total 401k balance.
This calculator also generates a 401k balance by year graph that shows the increase or change in the 401k balance over a period of time.
It is a simple yet very capable online 401k calculator website that anyone can use to calculate their 401k balance.
vanguard.com is yet another free online 401k calculator website. This website comes with a unique 401k calculator that uses your retirement story to find out the 401k retirement money your need and will have at the time of retirement. In the retirement story, this website will ask you to fill in values like your current age, at what age you want to retire, your current salary, your savings, etc. Using the provided values, it performs that calculation and shows the retirement 401k balance and monthly income you can make after the retirement using your 401k balance. Now, check out the below steps.
How to calculate 401k retirement balance online using vanguard.com:
- Start this website and go to the 401k calculator section.
- Now, enter all the values into your retirement story.
- Lastly, start the calculation to view the estimated 401k balance you will have at the time of retirement.
- This website also generates an estimated monthly income vs estimated monthly expenses graph.
It is one of the simplest online 401k calculator websites that offers an incredibly simple and engaging 401k story format to estimate the retirement amount.
federatedinvestors.com is another free online 401k calculator website. This website can calculate the 401k amount as well as generate a 401k balance per year graph. it also explains the meaning of terms associated with 401k calculations like Annual Salary, Current balance, Annual Rate of Return, and more. Plus, a detailed report associated with the final 401k balance is also provided by it. Now, follow the below steps.
How to calculate 401k retirement balance online using federatedinvestors.com:
- Launch this website using the given link.
- After that, open up the main calculator and enter required values like annual salary, annual salary increase, current age, age at retirement, employer match, etc.
- Lastly, click on the Calculate button to view the 401k balance at the time of retirement along with a report carrying the yearly 401k balance over a period of time.
- On this website, users can also find insights and resources related to stocks and inflation topics.
It is another good 401k calculator website that accurately estimates the amount that will accumulate in your 401k account at the time of your retirement.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- September 2023
- August 2023
- July 2023
- June 2023
- May 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014