7 Best Free Online KDC to JPG Converter Websites
Here is a list of the best free online KDC to JPG converter websites. KDC is Kodak Digital Camera Raw Image Format. It is used in various Kodac cameras to save images with minimal processing. Whereas JPG is a more common image file format supported by the majority of digital devices. If you want to convert KDC to JPG then these websites can come in handy.
In this post, I’m converting free websites where you can convert KDC images to JPG images online. All these websites are free to use with no need for an account. You can simply visit the converter website, add your KDC images and convert them to JPG. These websites come with similar and unique features. Some websites are good for batch conversion whereas some offer options to configure the output (such as resize, compress, etc.). You can go through the list to check them out and pick one that suits your needs.
My Favorite Online KDC to JPG Converter
FreeConvert is my favorite online KDC to JPG converter website on this list. This converter can process images in batches of 5 at once. You can upload local images, fetch them from cloud storage, or via URLs. And while conversion, you can resize the images and define the compression level for the output. One unique feature of this converter is that it can easily convert files up to 1 GB in size for free.
Free Convert is a free KDC to JPG converter website. This website offers a wide set of converters and other online tools. All the converters here support import from Google Drive, Dropbox, and via URL. And obviously, you can drag and drop locally saved files as well. You can add and convert 5 images per conversion with a maximum supported file size of 1 GB. This allows you to easily convert larger KDC files without any issue or restriction. From this particular conversion, you can configure advanced options that let you define the dimensions and compression for the output. So if you need the JPG in specific dimensions, you can do that while conversion. Along with that, you also get the option to remove the metadata if you want. Coming to the free quota, you get 750 free conversion minutes per month which allows you to perform 25 conversions per day.
How to convert KDC to JPG online with Free Convert?
- Head over to the FreeConvert website go to the Image Converters section.
- Pick Convert My Files to JPG from there.
- On the next screen, click the Choose Files button and add your KDC files.
- Click on the gear icon to configure the additional options or the conversion if needed.
- Click on the Convert button to start the conversion and get JPG files.
- FreeConvert converts up to 5 files per conversion.
- Good for converting files as large as 1 GB in size.
- Supports direct file import from Google Drive, Dropbox, or via URL.
- Options to resize and compress output image and remove metadata.
- Offers multiple download options including link, QR-code, download, and export to cloud.
Convertio is a free online KDC to JPG converter website. It is a web-based conversion platform where you can configure thousands of combinations. For conversion, you can upload files or fetch them from the cloud. It can convert 2 files at a time. You can upload 2 files (up to 100 MB combined size) and convert them simultaneously. This particular conversion combination does not offer any additional conversion options. And, you get 10 free conversion minutes per day.
How to convert KDC to JPG online with Convertio?
- Go to the Convertio website and click on the Choose Files button.
- Add KDC files there. You can also import from Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Then click on the output dropdown and pick JPG format from the Image section.
- After that, click the Convert button to start the conversion and get JPG files.
- Convertio can convert up to 2 files at a time.
- The upload size is limited to 100 MB per conversion.
- Supports import from the web, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
- Offers 10 free conversion minutes per day.
FreeFileConvert is another free online cloud-based file conversion service with support for hundreds of file formats. Under the Image section of this website, you can configure an online KDC to JPG converter. It supports imports from, Google Drive, Dropbox, and via URL along with local uploads. You can add up to 5 KDC files at once as long as the total size is under 300 MB. This website has an option to get an email notification for the conversion. If a conversion is taking more time or you want to share it with someone, you can use that feature to send an email notification. Last but not least, it allows you to delete the file after conversion.
How to convert KDC to JPG online with Free File Convert?
- Use the link given below to access this KDC to JPG converter.
- Add your KDC files to the converter.
- Then, pick JPG as the output format from the drop-down list.
- Start the conversion and wait till it finishes.
- In the end, download converted JPG files and then delete them from the website.
- FreeFileConvert can process up to 5 files per conversion.
- It has a 300 MB combined size limit per conversion.
- Supports import from Google Drive, Dropbox, and via URLs.
- Email alert option to email notification when the conversion finishes.
- Users can delete the files after the conversion.
Imgonline is a free website to convert KDC to JPG online. This converter takes one KDC file as input and converts that to JPG or other image file format. Along with that, it offers additional conversion options. Those options allow you to resize the image by defining the MegaPixels for the output, apply standard or progressive compression, and keep or remove the metadata. With that, you can convert KDC to JPG with this converter, one file at a time.
How to convert KDC to JPG online on ImgOnline?
- Follow the link given below to open this converter.
- Click on the Choose File button and add the KDC file.
- Pick JPEG as the output format.
- Set the resize, compression, and other options as per your needs.
- Then click OK to start the conversion and get the JPG file.
- ImgOnline converts one file at a time.
- Option to change the output size in MegaPixels.
- Offers two types of compression that can be applied to JPG.
- Option to keep or remove the metadata if needed.
OnlineConverter is another free online file converter website where you can convert KDC to JPG online. This converter takes a KDC file and converts that to JPG. It can only convert one file at a time and the maximum upload size limit for that is 200 MB. The converter has a checkbox to enable conversion options. These options let you resize the image to desired dimensions and set the image quality.
How to convert KDC to JPG online with OnlineConverter?
- Follow the link given below to access this online converter.
- Click on the Choose File button and upload your KDC file.
- Check the Options checkbox to configure the conversion (resize and image quality).
- Click the Convert button to start the conversion and get the JPG file.
- OnlineConverter processes one file at a time.
- It has a 200 MB upload size limit for the conversion.
- Option to resize the images and set image quality for conversion.
- Offers an option to delete the video after conversion.
Cool Utils is a web-based file conversion service that supports over 1400 file formats. It has a free online KDC to JPG converter. This converter is very simple and processes one file at a time. It works with local files only as there is no cloud import functionality. But it does offer additional conversion options. This includes an option to set the dimensions for the output. Apart from dimensions, you can also rotate the image to change the orientation.
How to convert KDC to JPG online with Cool Utils?
- Follow the link given below to access this converter directly.
- Upload your KDC images to the converter.
- Pick JPG as output format.
- Set the dimensions and orientation for the output if needed.
- Start the conversion to download the JPG file.
- CoolUtils converts only one file at a time.
- No cloud import; local uploads only.
- There is no upload file size limit mentioned.
- Options to set the dimensions and orientation for the JPG file.
Vertopal is another free website where you can convert KDC to JPG online. On this website, you get to convert one file at a time. It supports local uploads only and does not have any cloud import facility. The conversion process is simple but has 3-4 steps. First, you upload the KDC file then pick the output. Before the conversion, it loads a preview of the KDC image, there you get options to change the quality and apply compression. Then you can start the conversion and download the JPG file.
How to convert KDC to JPG online with Vertopal?
- Follow the link given below to access this online KDC to JPG converter.
- Click on the Choose File button and add your KDC file.
- Wait for it to get uploaded and then pick JPG as the output format.
- Wait for the next screen and click Continue to start the conversion.
- Then click the Convert button from the preview screen and download the converted JPG file.
- Vertopal converts one file at a time.
- There is no file size limit for upload.
- Options to set image quality and compression level for JPG.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014