6 Best Free Online OHMs Law Calculator Websites
Here is a list of best free online OHMs law calculator websites. Ohms law states that current through a conductor between two points is directly proportional to the voltage across the two points. In mathematical terms, it is described as Current (I) = Voltage (V)/ Resistance (R). Using ohms law, users can find out the voltage, current, power, impedance, etc., values. To do that, these websites use variations of the original Ohms formula and at least two input values. Input values can be voltage and current, power and current, impedance and voltage, etc., according to the output you seek. Besides this, these websites also offer calculation explanations along with resistive circuit diagrams in some cases.
The process to perform the ohms law calculation is quite simple on all these websites. Still, to help you out, I have included the necessary ohms law calculation steps in the description of each website. Through some websites, users can perform ohms law calculations for both AC and DC-based circuits. Apart from ohms law calculation, users can also perform voltage divider calculations, LED resistance calculations, Financial calculations, etc. Go through the list to know more about these websites.
My Favorite Online Ohms Law Calculator Website:
RapidTables is my favorite website as it can perform ohms law calculations from both AC and DC resistive circuits.
RapidTables is a free online ohms law calculator website. Using this website, users can calculate any two parameters of the ohms law equation from four available ones namely Resistance, Current, Voltage, and Power. To perform the calculation, it uses the standard Voltage = Current * Resistance ohms law equation. Now, follow the below steps to perform ohms law calculation using this website.
How to perform ohms law calculation using RapidTables website:
- Start this website and go to its Ohm’s Law Calculator.
- After that, enter any two values of the ohms equation to find out the remaining two values. For example – enter resistance and current values to find out the voltage and power values.
- Lastly, click on the Calculate button to start the calculation process.
- AC Ohm’s law Calculator: Through this tool, users can calculate impedance, current, voltage, and power values of an AC resistive circuit.
- Additional Tools: A good set of additional tools like a voltage divider, watts to amps, KW to amps, electric current, etc., are also present on it.
It is one of the best free online ohm’s law calculator websites through which users can calculate ohm’s law entities.
ohmslawcalculator.com is a free online ohms law calculator website. Through this website, users can calculate the Resistance and Power using input voltage and current values. To perform the calculation, this website uses the ohms law formula which is Voltage (V) = Current (I) * Resistance(R). Now, follow the below steps to perform calculations using ohms law.
How to perform ohms law calculation using ohmslawcalculator.com:
- Launch this website and open up its Ohm’s Law Calculator.
- After that, enter the Voltage and Current values in their respective fields.
- Next, click on the Calculate button to view the calculated Resistance and Power (Watts) values.
- This website also offers additional calculators through which users can perform voltage divider calculations, LED resistance calculations, 555 monostable calculations, and more.
It is another good online ohms law calculator website that uses ohms law to calculate the Resistance and Power values.
Calculator.net is another free online ohms law calculator website. This website offers a standard ohms law calculator tool that can calculate and find out any two entities of the ohms law from four available ones namely Voltage, Current, Resistance, and Power. Before starting the calculation process, users can adjust the SI units (volt, kilovolt, amperes, milliamperes, etc.) of entities. Now, follow the below steps to start the ohms law calculation.
How to perform ohms law calculation using Calculator.net:
- Visit this website and enter the values of any two entities like voltage and current, current and resistance, etc.
- After that, choose the SI units of all the entities.
- Next, click on the Calculate button to start the calculation and get the output values.
- Other Calculators: This website offers multiple additional calculators through which users can calculate grade, time, GPA, age, etc.
- Financial Calculators: It provides many financial calculators such as auto loan, real estate, rent, payment, and more.
It is another good online ohms law calculator website through which users can find out any two entities of a resistive circuit.
electrical4u.net is the next free online ohms law calculator website. Through this website, users can perform ohms law calculations for both DC and AC resistive circuits. It also lets users manually change the SI units of entities like ohms, kiloohms, megahomes, amps, kiloamps, etc. Now, follow the below steps to perform the calculation and find out the values of any two entities by providing the values of at least two entities.
How to perform ohms law calculation using electrical4u.net:
- Start this website and enter the values of two input parameters from 4 available ones namely Resistance (for DC) or Impedance (for AC), Voltage, Current, and Power.
- Next, click on the Calculate button to initiate the calculation process.
- Lastly, view and copy the output ohms law calculation result.
- Calculators: On this website, users can also find additional calculators like battery life calculator, torque converter calculator, circular waveguide calculator, skin depth calculator, and more.
It is another capable yet simple to use online ohms law calculator that anyone can use without much hassle.
Digi-Key is another free online ohms law calculator website. It is another good website through which users can use ohms law to find out the values of resistive circuits only by providing values of two entities. It also helps users understand the relationship between all four ohms law entities namely Power, Volts, Ampere, and Resistance. Now, check out the below steps.
How to perform ohms law calculation using Digi-Key:
- Start this website and go to the Ohms law calculator section.
- After that, enter values of two resistive circuit entities like voltage and current, resistance and power, current and resistance, etc.
- Lastly, hit the Calculate button to find out the values of the two remaining entities.
- This website comes with multiple circuit calculators through which users can calculate LED Series Resistance, Parallel and Series Resistance, Reactance, etc.
It is a simple and effective ohms law calculator website that anyone can use without putting in much effort.
calculatorhut.com is another free online ohms law calculator website. This website offers two separate ohms law calculators. One calculator is based on Resistance and another one is based on Power. The Resistance-based calculator can find out the Resistance, voltage, and current values. The Power-based calculator can find out current, voltage, and power values using ohms law and values of two entities. Now, follow the below steps.
How to perform ohms law calculation using calculatorhut.net:
- Go to this website and open up the ohms law calculator that you can find under the Physics section.
- After that, choose either Resistance or Power-based calculator and enter the values of two entities like current and voltage, resistance and current, current and power, etc.
- In the end, click on the Calculate button to get the value of the entity that you want to find using the ohms law.
- This website offers multiple online calculators for Maths, Finance, Physics, and Chemistry-based problems.
It is another good online ohms law calculator website that offers all the essential tools to find out the entities of a resistive circuit using ohms law.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014