6 Best Free Online Osmotic Pressure Calculator Websites
Here is a list of best free online Osmotic pressure calculator websites. Osmotic Pressure is the minimum pressure that is needed for the pure solvent to prevent it from passing to a solution by osmosis. This pressure is mainly applied to a solution to achieve Osmotic equilibrium. If you also want to calculate Osmotic pressure, then check out the Osmotic pressure calculator websites.
These websites come with simple Osmotic calculators that need some input values to evaluate the correct Osmotic pressure. Some of the input values that these calculators need are Molar Concentration, Temperature, Number of Ions, and Osmotic Coefficient. Some of these websites also offer calculation steps and formulas that they use to perform the calculation. The process to calculate Osmotic pressure is quite simple on all these websites. Still, to help out new users, I have included the steps of calculation in the description of each website.
These calculators also come with additional tools that may come in handy. Some additional tools that it offers are Buffer capacity calculator, Buffer -pH calculator, and Molality calculator. Go through the list to know more about these websites.
My Favorite Online Osmotic Pressure Calculator Websites:
omnicalculator.com is my favorite website because it quickly and accurately calculates Osmotic pressure. Plus, it also provides explanations and formulas associated with the Osmotic pressure topic.
omnicalculator.com is a free online calculator website that can also be used as an Osmotic pressure calculator. Using this website, users can calculate the Osmotic pressure in multiple units like Pascal, Bars, Pound per square inch, Torrs, and Kilopascals. Before starting the calculation process, users need to enter values of multiple input parameters namely the Number of ions, Osmotic Coefficient, Concentration, and Temperature. An advanced mode is also offered by it that can consider Molecular Weight (M) and Volume of the Solution (V) to calculate the osmotic pressure. Now, follow the below steps.
How to calculate osmotic pressure online using omnicalculator.com:
- Visit this website and open up the osmotic calculator.
- After that, enter the number of ions, osmotic coefficient, solute mass, etc., input values.
- Next, open up advanced mode, if you also want to consider molecular weight and volume of solution in the calculation.
- Lastly, choose one unit for the osmotic pressure to view the final value.
- This website can also be used to calculate Buffer capacity, Buffer -pH, and Cell EMF values.
It is one of the best free online osmotic pressure calculator websites that can calculate and show osmotic pressure with different pressure units.
pureaqua.com is a free online osmotic pressure calculator website. This website uses Solar Concentration, Temperature, and Universal Gas Constant values as input to calculate the osmotic pressure. It also lets users specify the unit of the output value from various available ones like Bar, PSI, Pa, kPa, ATM, etc. Now, follow the below steps to calculate osmotic pressure using this website.
How to calculate osmotic pressure online using pureaqua.com:
- Visit this website and open up the Osmotic Pressure section.
- Next, enter the Molar Concentration, Temperature, and Universal Gas Constant values.
- As soon as you enter all the input values, this calculator starts the calculation process and shows the output.
- This website also offers online Common Unit Conversion, Dosing, Operating Cost Calculation, Power Consumption, etc., tools.
It is another simple to use online Osmotic pressure calculator website that quickly calculates the Osmotic pressure.
chemistrycalc.com is the next free online osmotic pressure calculator website. Through this website, users can find out the amount of pressure needed to completely stop osmosis. To do that, it uses certain input values like a number of ions, Osmotic coefficient, Concentration, and Temperature. It is also capable of showing the final Osmotic Pressure in different units such as MPa, ATM, BAR, Torr, hPa, etc. Now, follow the below steps.
How to calculate osmotic pressure online using chemistrycalc.com:
- Launch this website using the given link.
- After that, enter the number of ions, Osmotic coefficient, Concentration, etc., input values.
- Next, select one pressure unit for the output.
- Lastly, click on the Calculate button to view the final Osmotic pressure value.
- Chemistry Calculators: This website comes with multiple online chemistry calculators such as Mole Calculator, Mole Fraction Calculator, Battery Life Calculator, Boyles Law Calculator, Chemical Calculator, and more.
It is another capable online osmotic pressure calculator website that gives accurate Osmotic pressure results.
hyperphysics.phy is another free online osmotic pressure calculator website. This website can calculate the Osmotic pressure along with diagrams highlighting the high and low Osmotic pressure. It also shows all the formulas that it uses to calculate the Osmotic pressure. As input, it requires Solute Mass, Molecular Weight, and Absolute Temperature values. Now, check out the below steps.
How to calculate Osmotic pressure online using hyperphysics.phy:
- Visit this website and start the Osmotic Pressure Calculator.
- After that, enter the solute mass, molecular weight, absolute temperature, etc., values.
- According to the entered values, it calculates and shows the Osmotic pressure in kPA and ATM units.
- This website also offers multiple theorems with steps such as the theorem of equipartition of energy, Thermal Energy theorem, and Internal energy for ideal gas.
It is another capable Osmotic pressure calculator website that not only calculates the Osmotic pressure but also shows diagrams explaining the high and low osmotic pressure.
calculatorhut.com is another free online Osmotic pressure calculator website. This website comes with 150 online calculators covering various fields like Math, Finance, Health, Physics, and more. Out of 150 available calculators, one calculator named Osmotic Pressure Calculator can calculate the Osmotic pressure with ease. Besides Osmotic pressure calculation, it can also be used to calculate the number of ions, osmotic coefficients, concentration, and temperature values. Now, follow the below steps.
How to calculate Osmotic pressure online using calculatorhut.com:
- Launch this website using the given link.
- After that, select Osmotic Pressure from the Calculate menu.
- Now, enter the input values like number of ions, osmotic coefficients, concentration, and temperature values.
- Lastly, click on the Calculate button to view the output value.
- This website also offers additional online calculators such as Factorial Calculator Cross Product Calculator, Percentage Error Calculator, Log Calculator, Normality calculator, Bond Order calculator, and more.
It is another good online Osmotic pressure calculator website that anyone can use without much hassle.
calculator.swifttutors.com is the last free online Osmotic calculator website. This website comes with a simple calculator that uses the number of ions produced, Osmotic Coefficient, Molar Concentration, and Absolute Temperature values to find out the Osmotic Coefficient in the Bar pressure unit. This website also shows the formula that it uses to perform the calculation. Now, follow the below steps.
How to calculate Osmotic pressure online using calculator.swifttutors.com:
- Start this website and go to the main Osmotic pressure calculator.
- Now, enter all the required input values.
- Next, click on the Calculate button to view the final Osmotic Pressure value.
- This website also comes with related online calculators such as Molar Concentration, Molality, Molarity to PPM, Number of Moles, etc.
It is another good online Osmotic calculator website that anyone can use to calculate the Osmotic pressure.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014