7 Best Free Online UTF-8 Decoder Websites
Here is a list of best free online UTF-8 decoder websites. UTF-8 or Unicode Transformation Format – 8bits is a type of variable-length character encoding for electronic communication. Like any other Unicode format, UTF-8 is also a unique code point to each character. It is the successor of the ASCII system that also resolves its major drawback which is the space issue problem. UTF-8 is also widely used to convert plain text data to UTF-8 encoded format and vice-versa. To decode data encoded through UTF-8 encoder, users need these online UTF-8 decoder websites.
These websites come with simple UTF-8 decoder tools that can decode and show original plain text information. The process of doing so is also quite simple as users just need to enter the UTF-8 encoded data into these websites and initiate the decoding process. Some of these websites also come with UTF-8 encoder tools to encode plain text information. Plus, options to edit both the encoded and decoded data are also present on some websites. To help new users, I have included the steps to UTF-8 decoding in the description of each website.
These websites also contain multiple online tools like Binary Analysis, Hex Analysis, Web Development Tools, Cryptogram Maker, and more. Go through the list to know more about these websites.
My Favorite Online UTF-8 Decoder Tool:
codebeautify.org is my favorite website as it can decode both text UTF-8 encoded text and files. Plus, it also provides UTF-8 decoding samples for new users.
Table of Contents:
|Features/Website Names||Can also perform UTF-8 Encoding Operations||Lets Users Edit The Decoded Information||Provides UTF-8 Decoding Samples|
codebeautify.org is a free online UTF-8 decoder website. Using this website, users can decode UTF-8 encoded text and documents with ease. It even lets users download the final decoded data in TXT file format. Plus, it allows users to edit the output manually before saving it locally. It also explains what is UTF8 decoder and what can you do with this decoder. To help out new users, it also provides a UTF8 encoding example. Now, follow the below steps.
How to perform UTF-8 decoding online using codebeautify.org:
- Visit this website using the given link.
- After that, open up the UTF8 Decoder.
- Now, enter the UTF-8 encoded data in the Decode field.
- Finally, click on the UTF Converter to start the conversion process.
- This website also offers additional online JSON Formatter, XML Formatter, SEO Inspector, JSON Beautifier tools.
- It also contains some online calculators such as the Dividend Calculator, EBIT Calculator, DCF Calculator, DDM Calculator, FCF Calculator, and more.
It is one of the best free online UTF-8 decoder websites that anyone can use to decode UTF-8 text and documents.
mothereff.in is a free online open-source UTF-8 decoder website. This website uses utf8.js to perform UTF-8 encoding and decoding operations. To perform the UTF-8 decoding, users just need to enter the encoded data in the UTF-8 decoded section. As soon as you enter the data, it decodes it and shows it in the UTF-8 encoded section. Similarly, users can also perform the UTF-8 encoding process. It also detects wrong UTF-8 inputs and shows the error in red color. Now, follow the below steps.
How to perform UTF-8 decoding online using mothereff.in:
- Go to this website using the given link.
- After that, write or paste the encoded UTF-8 data in the UTF-8 decoded field.
- Finally, view the decoded output in the UTF-8 section that you can also copy.
It is a simple and effective online UTF-8 decoder website that can also be used to encode text through the UTF-8 encoding method.
design215.com is another free online UTF-8 decoder website. Using this website, users can decode and convert UTF-8 encoded data to HTML Escape String, Unicode Escape String, Multi-Byte (Hex), and Multi-Byte (Decimal) values. This tool basically helps view the individual bytes and corresponding escape codes of input UTF-8 encoded data. The process to do that is also quite simple. Now, follow the below steps.
How to perform UTF-8 decoding online using design215.com:
- Go to this website and open up the UTF-8 Decoder.
- After that, enter the UTF-8 encoded characters in the Character field.
- Finally, click on the Decode button to view decoded output in HTML Escape String, Unicode Escape String, Multi-byte (Hex), and Multi-byte (Decimal) formats.
- Services: It offers multiple online services like Website Design, Web Development, Graphic Design, Web Hosting, Social Media, and more.
- Toolbox: It contains useful online tools like Film Size Chart, Cryptogram Maker, Cut Sheet Weight, Word Pattern Finder, Wordlist Maker, Whitespace Remover, etc.
It is another capable online UTF-8 decoder website that can decode and convert UDF-8 encoded data to individual bytes and escape codes.
browserling.com is another free online UTF-8 decoder website. This website offers a simple UTF8 decoder tool for web developers and programmers. Besides this, it also offers a separate UTF8 encoder tool to encode plain text strings. It also explains the common usage of UTF8 decoding processes like cross-browser testing, test case generation, etc. Now, follow the below steps.
How to perform UTF-8 decoding online using browserling.com:
- Visit this website and access the UTF8 decoder.
- After that, enter the UTF-8 encoded data in the input field.
- Now, click on the UTF8 Decode button to start the decoding process.
- On this website, users get multiple web development tools like URL Encoder, URL Decoder, URL Parser, HTML Minifier, JSON Minifier, JS Minifier, CSS Minifier, and more.
It is another good online UTF-8 decoder website that can perform both UTF-8 decoding and UTF-8 encoding operations.
javainuse.com is another free online UTF-8 decoder website. This website comes with a UTF-8 encoder and decoder tool through which users can decode UTF-8 encoded data to reveal the original information. Similarly, users can encode plain text using the UTF-8 encoder. It also explains what is UTF-8 encoding and its usage. The process to perform both the UTF-8 decoding and encoding process is also quite simple. Now, follow the below steps.
How to perform UTF-8 decoding process online using javainuse.com:
- Launch this website using the given link.
- After that, go to the Decoder field and write or paste the UTF-8 encoded data.
- Now, view the decoded text in the Encoded section.
- This website has a good set of free additional tools like JWT Generator, JWT Decoder, Bcrypt Generator, HTML Encoder, and more.
It is another capable online UTF-8 decoder website that lets users decode UTF-8 data to view the original plain text information.
checkserp.com is another free online UTF-8 decoder website. This website comes with multiple online tools one of which is a UTF-8 Converter. This tool can encode as well as decode UTF-8 information. Plus, it lets users edit the output decoded information. Apart from UTF-8 decoder and encoder operations, it can also perform ASCII, Unicode, URL Encoding, and HTML Encoding operations. Now, follow the below steps.
How to perform UTF-8 decoding operation online using checkserp.com:
- Go to this website and select the Utf-8 tab.
- After that, enter the UTF-8 encoded information in the input field.
- Next, click on the Decode button to view the decoded information that users can edit and save.
- A good set of additional SERP and SEO tools are provided by it like HTTP Header, Meta Tag Analyzer, Meta Tag Generator, Redirect Checker, DNS Lookup, My IP, Article Shuffler, Word Counter, and more.
It is another simple and effective online UTF-8 decoder website that can also be used to perform UTF-8 encoding operations.
boxentriq.com is the last free online UTF-8 decoder website. Using this website, users can decode both small and large sets of UTF-8 encoded data. It also provides encoded data samples to help out users. It also explains the UTF-8 decoding tools along with their features. Now, check out the below steps to decode UTF-8 data using this website.
How to perform UTF-8 decoding operation online using boxenriq.com:
- Visit this website and access the UTF-8 Decoding Tool.
- After that write or paste the UTF-8 encoded data string.
- Now, hit the Decode button to view the decoded data in the Plaintext field.
- Classic Ciphers: It contains multiple classic cipher tools such as Atbash cipher, Cryptogram, Trifid Cipher, Pigpen Cipher, Tot13, and more.
- Text and Word Tools: It offers text and word tools like Synonyms, Convert Case, Remove Accents, Crossword solvers, Anagram Solver, and more.
- Analysis Tools: It offers handy online analysis tools like Binary Analysis, Hex Analysis, Cipher Identifier, Text Analysis, Frequency Analysis, and more.
- Modern Ciphers: It provides modern cipher tools like Aes, Des, Rc4, etc.
It is another simple-to-use online UTF-8 decoder website that can quickly decode UTF-8 encoded data and gives plain text output.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014