7 Best Free UUencode Online Services
Here is a list of best free UUencode online services. UUencode or Unix-to-Unix Encoding is a type of binary to text encoding technique. This technique is mainly used in Unix programs to exchange files between systems over a network. In the Linux system, when files and email attachments are transferred over a network they can sometimes be recognized as commands by the network. To resolve this problem, UUencode is introduced as it converts email attachments and files made up of binary data to a 7-bit ASCII set of text characters or codes. If you also want to convert binary data to a 7-bit ASCII set of text characters, then check out these UUencode websites.
These services can encode standard text strings to code using the UUencode algorithm. Some of these services can also encode files through UUencoder. Some services also let users add a password or key with the encoded data. Apart from UUencode, these services also come with Base64, URL, IDN, etc., encoders. The process to encode data through UUencoder is not that hard. Still, to help out new users, I have included the necessary encoding steps in the description of each service.
These services also come with additional tools such as Network Tools, Domain Tools, URL Decoder, JSON Decoder, and more. Go through the list to know more about these services.
My Favorite UUencode Online Service:
uuencode.online-domain-tools.com is my favorite service because it can encode both files and text data. Plus, it is quite simple to use.
uuencode.online-domain-tools.com is a free online UUencode online service. Using this service, users can quickly encode both text information and files using the UUencoder. Apart from UUencoder, it also offers other encoders like Base64, URL Encoder, IDN Encoder, and more. Besides this, it also comes with UUdecoder, IDN Decode, etc., decoding tools. Now, follow the below steps.
How to encode text through UUencoder online using uuencode.online-domains-tools.com:
- Launch this service using the given link.
- After that, choose the Uuencoder option from the Tool section.
- Next, select the input Type (Text or File).
- Now, upload a file or enter the text.
- Lastly, click on the Encode button to view the encoded data.
- Network Tools: It offers valuable network tools like Blacklist Monitor, NPing, DNS Checker, IP Location, Whois, Traceroute, and more.
- Domain Tools: It contains Domain Monitor, PageRank checker, MX Lookup, etc., domain tools.
- This service supports input files of up to 2 MB in size and an input text string of 131072 characters.
It is one of the simplest UUencode online services through which users can encode both text and files using the UUencoder.
dcode.fr is a free UUencode online service. This online service comes with both UUencode Encoder and UUencode Decoder tools. Using these tools, users can encode and decode text strings using the UUencode method. It also answers various questions associated with UUencode cipher method with examples. Plus, a good set of additional encoding and decoding tools are also offered by it. Now, follow the below steps to encode text using this service.
How to encode text through UUencode method online using dcode.fr:
- Visit this website and access the UUencode Encoder tool.
- After that, write or paste the text in the Plain Text field.
- Next, click on the Encrypt button to start the encryption or encoding process.
- Lastly, view the encoded data in the Results section that you can also copy.
- This website also offers additional encryption and encoding tools like Base91 Encoder, Base64 Encoder, French Postal Barcode, ASCII Code, and more.
It is another good online UUencoder online service through which users can quickly encode and decode text information using the uuencoder.
browserling.com is another free UUencode online service. This service is specially designed for web developers and programmers to help them quickly encode text using the UUencoder. Plus, the process to perform the encoding operations is also quite straightforward. After performing the encoding operation, users can copy the output code to their clipboard. Now, check out the below steps.
How to encode text through UUencoder online using browserling.com:
- Launch this website and access the Uuencoder Text tool.
- After that, write or paste the text data in the text field.
- Next, click on the Uuencode! button to start the encoding process.
- Lastly, view and copy the encoded data to your clipboard.
- This website also comes with multiple online encoding and decoding tools like URL Encoder, URL Decoder, HTML Encoder, HTML Decoder, JSON Prettifier, JSON Escaper, and more.
It is one of the simplest UUencoder online services that can quickly encode a piece of text using the UUencode tool.
encode-decode.com is a free online encoder and decode online service that can also be used as UUencode online service. Using this service, users can encode standard text data into a code encoded through the UUencoder tool. Unlike, other similar services, it also lets users add a secret pin before starting the encoding process. An inbuilt UUdecoder to decode encoded data to original text string is also provided by it. Now, check out the below steps.
How to encode text through UUencoder online using encode-decode.com:
- Go to this website using the provided link.
- After that, enter the text information in the input field.
- Now, enter a secret pin in the Paste Secret field.
- Next, click on the Encode String button to view the encoded code.
- Lastly, copy or locally save the encoded code.
- Encoder and Decoders: This service also offers additional encoding and decoding tools such as base64, bin2hex, htmlentities, Punycode, and more.
- Generators: A good set of online generators are also present on this website like Hash Generator, Hex Generator, and more.
It is another good UUencode online service that offers all the tools to encode text using the UUencoder without much hassle.
scopulus.co.uk is the next free UUencode online service. Using this service, users can quickly encode or encrypt a simple text string using the UUencode encoder. It also comes with an inbuit UUdecoder to decode encoded data to the original text. A number of additional encoders are also provided by it such as Hex-Binary, Hex-Decimal, URL Encode, Octal Binary, and more. Now, follow the below steps.
How to encode text through UUencoder online using scopulus.co.uk:
- Visit this website and choose the uuencode option from the Encoder menu.
- After that, enter the text in the Text string.
- Next, click on the Encode button to start the calculation process.
- This website also offers additional features like Break Even Calculator, Balance Sheet Ratios, Internet Speed Test, and more.
It is another good online UUencoder service that can easily encode and decode text through UUencoder.
encode.urih.com is another free UUencode online service. Through this service, users can encode both text and files using the UUencode encoder. Apart from UUencode, it also supports Base64, Data URI Scheme, HTML Character Entities, etc., encoding algorithms. A handy decode tool to decode back the coded information to the original text or file is also present in it. Now, check out the below steps.
How to encode text through UUencoder online using encode.urih.com:
- Launch this website and choose the uuencode algorithm from the Algorithm menu.
- Next, enter the text data in the Text field.
- Finally, click on the Encode button to view the encoded data.
- This also offers additional My IP, Smart Whois, Hash & CRC, Response Header, etc., tools.
It is another simple-to-use UUencoder online service that anyone can use to encode both text strings and files using the UUencode algorithm.
fukuno.jig.jp is the last free UUencode online service. This website comes with a dedicated UUencode online tool. This tool can encode text to encoded text in real-time. Plus, it is also quite simple to use. Although, it doesn’t offer UUencode decoder tool that you get on most other similar websites Now, follow the below steps.
How to encode text through UUencodeer online using fukuno.jig.jp:
- Open this website using the given link.
- After that, write or paste the text in the text field.
- Lastly, view the encoded text in the results field that you can also copy.
It is one of the simplest UUencode online services that can encode text to code using UUencoder in real-time.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014