6 Free MP4 to SWF Converter Online Websites
Here is a list of the best free MP4 to SWF converter online websites. MP4 is a common video file format that is supported on a wide range of devices. It contains lossy frames of images in raster form. Whereas SWF is an Adobe Flash file format. It is an abbreviation of Small Web Format. This format contains video and vector-based animation. Flash format was quite popular on the web back in the days but nowadays it is not supported. But if you still have a use case for SWF files, you can use these websites to convert your videos to SWF.
You can use these websites without an account, they are absolutely free. You can find this exact converter, upload your MP4 files and get them converted to SWF in no time. If you just have to convert a couple of small files then you can go with any of these websites. And, if you have to convert multiple files that can be slightly larger in size, you can do that. You can find a website that supports batch conversion with a size limit that matches your requirements.
My Favorite MP4 to SWF Converter Online
Free File Convert is my favorite MP4 to SWF converter website on this list. This website is simple to use with decent features. You can upload and convert multiple files simultaneously keeping the combined size under 300 MB. This is a decent limit considering the use case of SWF format. On top of that, you can perform as many conversions as you need.
Free File Convert
Free File Convert is a free online cloud-based file conversion service with supports for hundreds of file formats. It offers free file converter tools that you can use online. Under the Video Converters, you can configure a converter for MP4 to SWF conversion. It supports imports via URL, Google Drive, and Dropbox along with local uploads. You can add up to 5 MP4 files at once as long as the total size is under 300 MB. This website has an option to get an email notification for the conversion. If a conversion is taking more time or you want to share it with someone, you can use that feature to send an email notification. Further, it allows you to delete the file after conversion.
How to convert MP4 to SWF online with Free File Convert?
- Follow the link given below to access this online MP4 to SWF converter.
- Add your MP4 files to the converter. You can add up to 5 files at once.
- Set the output format to SWF from the drop-down list.
- Wait until your file is uploaded and converted into the SWF format.
- Convert up to 5 files simultaneously (combined size must be under 300 MB).
- Import from Google Drive, Dropbox, and via URLs.
- Option to get email notification when the conversion finishes.
- Option to delete all the files after the conversion.
Aconvert is a free online converter with a 200 MB maximum upload size limit for video conversion. You can easily convert MP4 to SWF on this website. Its video converter allows you to configure various aspects of the video before conversion. Apart from that, you can enter customized dimensions to change the screen size and apply that to your video. With that, you can upload and convert up to 10 video files simultaneously. And, if your video files are stored in the cloud storage, you can fetch from there as well. It supports direct import from Google Drive, Dropbox, and public URLs.
How to convert MP4 to SWF online with Aconvert?
- Visit the Aconvert website and go to the Video section from the left side of the screen.
- This opens a convert screen. Simply upload the video file for conversion.
- Select SWF as the output format for the conversion.
- (Optional) Configure the aspect ratio for the output.
- Start the conversion to download the SWF files.
- Convert up to 10 files simultaneously.
- Upload size is limited to 200 MB for each file.
- Upload files from the web, Google Drive, or Dropbox directly.
- Resize the video dimensions for the SWF files before starting the conversion.
Evano is a free online MP4 to SWF converter website. This website offers multiple tools to convert and edit media files online including images, videos, audio, fonts, and archives. In the case of Mp4 to SWF, you can add up to 5 files and convert them all at once. Make sure that each file is under 100 MB. Files larger than 100 MB will require you to sign up for a premium account. As a free user (without an account), you get a total of 20 free conversions per day.
How to convert MP4 to SWF online with Evano?
- Go to the Evano website and upload your MP4 files there.
- Then search and select SWF as output format from the drop-down.
- Start the conversion and then download the converted SWF files.
- Convert up to 5 MP4 files to SWF files simultaneously.
- The maximum file size upload limit for each file is 100 MB.
- 10 free file conversions and 20 free total conversions per day.
- Store up to 10 GB of conversion data online with a free account.
Convertio is a free online MP4 to SWF converter website. It is a cloud-based conversion platform to convert one file type to another. You can upload MP4 videos files to this website and convert those to SWF. For that, you can upload files from local storage or import videos directly from Google Drive or Dropbox. The overall conversion process is very simple and only takes a few seconds. If you have to cut, resize, rotate video or change audio parameters, you can do that too. This website puts a maximum size limit of 100 MB for each conversion. Whether you convert one or multiple video files, their combined size must be under 100 MB. This converter allows 2 concurrent conversions to the free users with a limit of 10 conversion minutes per day.
How to Convert MP4 to SWF online with Convertio?
- Go to the Convertio website and click on the Choose Files button to add MP4 files. You can also import from Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Click on the output dropdown and pick SWF format from the Video section.
- With the gear-icon, you can access and configure additional video and audio settings.
- Then click the Convert button to convert the video files.
- Convert up to 2 MP4 video files to SWF for free.
- The maximum allowed upload size limit for each conversion is 100 MB.
- Upload from the web, Google Drive, and Dropbox directly.
- Video configuration options: Resize, Crop, Cut, Bitrate, Codec, Audio Channel, Frequency, and Volume.
- Audio configuration options: Codec, VBR, Bitrate, Audio Channel, Frequency, and Volume.
- Offers 10 free conversion minutes per day.
Media.io is a free converter website where you can convert MP4 to SWF online. This website offers many other tools for videos, audio, and GIFs. The MP4 to SWF converter is simple to use. It allows local upload and import from Google Drive and Dropbox. Apart from that, you can also paste YouTube video links to fetch video and convert. In the case of uploads, you can add and convert 2 files simultaneously. Also, the combined size of the input files must be under 100 MB. You are allowed to perform up to 5 conversions per day. There are no additional settings to customize the output but you can enable email notification for the conversion.
How to Convert MP4 to SWF online with Media.io?
- Follow the link given below to open this converter in your browser.
- Click on Choose Files button and add your video files to the converter.
- Make sure the output format is set to SWF.
- Then click on the Convert button to start the conversion and get SWF files.
- Convert up to 2 MP4 files to SWF at a time.
- Convert up to 100 MB of video files per conversion.
- Add YouTube video URL to convert video to SWF.
- Perform up to 5 conversions per day for free.
Video Converter is a simple video converter website that you can use for free. This website supports many video file formats including MP4 and SWF. You can upload an MP4 file and convert that to SWF. But the MP4 files must be under 100 MB in size. It can not process files larger than that for free. On top of that, it can only convert one file at a time. It doesn’t seem like a nice option to consider with such limitations but it allows you to perform any number of conversions per day.
How to Convert MP4 to SWF online with Video Converter?
- Use the link given below to open this online MP4 to SWF converter in your browser.
- Click on Add Your Media button and upload your MP4 file. You can also import an MP4 file from Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Make sure SWF is selected as the output format in the dropdown.
- Then click the Convert button to start the conversion and get the SWF file.
- Convert only one file at a time.
- Convert MP4 files up to 100 MB in size for free.
- Support Google Drive and Dropbox to import input files and export converted files.
- No limited daily conversion quota, you can perform any number of conversions.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014