Here is a list of best free software to watermark photos for Windows. These free photo watermarking software let you add text watermark and photo watermark to images. Some of these software can watermark single photo, while some can batch watermark photos. You can set your own text and images to watermark pictures. You can also personalize the watermark by specifying text size, text color, font, layout, transparency, rotation, etc. Some also let you apply other effects to watermarks, like: gloss, glow, and shadow effects. You can also add some special characters, like: Copyright, Registered, Restricted, Trademark, Per Thousand symbol, and Cross symbol.
Some let you place watermark anywhere based on your choice, other let you put watermark at predefined places on images. You can also define offset location for watermark. Some software to watermark photos perform intelligent processing and add watermark based on the color intensity, depth, etc.
The best feature of these software is that you can use these to watermark images without any extra effort on your part. While watermark can also be added using image editors, but this requires a lot of time and extra effort, so these watermarking software come very handy to quickly watermark photos
Since the process of adding watermark to images is irreversible, it is advisable to make a backup of the original copy, before you watermark it.
My Favorite Software To Watermark Photos:
Out of the list of these software to watermark photos, I like IrfanView the most. It is due to the fact that, it lets you watermark single image and batch watermark images without any limitations. Transparency, background color, font color, size, output location, etc. can be set for watermark. It also provides the option to add copyright, date, time, etc. to photo. Apart from these, it can also be used to convert images from one format to another, and can also apply some other effects to the images in batch.
You can also check out the list of Best Free Software To Add Watermark To PDF Files, Best Free Bulk Image Resizer Software, and Bulk Crop Image Software For Windows.
IrfanView is a popular freeware that can be used to add text and photo watermark. You can add watermark to single photo or batch watermark photos. Apart from that, it can also be used to view and make some minor editing to images. You can also convert images from one format to another.
While adding watermark, you can set transparency, set background color, font color, size, location on image, etc. You can also add copyright, date time, etc. to photo. A preview of the watermark can also be seen while working with single files.
How to add watermark to a single image using IrfanView:
- Open IrfanView and select the image to be watermarked.
- Go to Edit>Insert Text for text watermark and Edit>Insert overlay/watermark image for Image watermark.
- Change the parameters for the watermark. You can also make use of the mouse to choose the watermark location.
- Finally save the watermarked image to the desired location.
How to batch watermark images using IrfanView:
- Open IrfanView.
- Go to File> Batch Conversion/Rename.
- Select the folder location containing files to be watermarked.
- Tick the button Use advanced options (for bulk resize) and click on Advanced button right next to it.
- Tick the option Add overlay text in case you wish to add text watermark or Add watermark image in case you wish to add image watermark. Click on the Settings button to change the parameters.
- Click on the Start batch button to begin the process.
It can also be used to perform some other image editing as well, like: color adjustment, flip, rotate, crop, change canvas size, replace colors, resize, etc. Home Page Download Page
FastStone Image Viewer
FastStone Image Viewer is another good freeware to add text and photo watermark to images. You can also batch watermark photos here. It lets you set watermark image of your choice, set opacity, and shadow. It can also be used to perform editing on images, making use of several effects.
How to add watermark to photos:
- Select and open the image you want to watermark.
- Go to Effects> Watermark.
- Choose watermark text or photo option.
- Select the location of the Watermark using mouse.
- Specify the opacity and shadow options.
- Save image to the desired location.
How to Batch Watermark using FastStone Image Viewer:
Home Page Download Page
- Open FastStone Image Viewer.
- Browse to Tools>Batch Image Convert/Rename. Make sure the Batch Convert option remain selected.
- Select the files to be watermarked, and move them to the input list. Tick the option Use Advanced Options and click on Advanced Options button.
- Go to Watermark button to add image watermark. Tick option to add watermark, select watermark image location, set watermark position, XY offset, opacity, shadow, background, etc.
- In case you wish to add text watermark, browse to Text tab, and tick the add text option. Add the text, shadow, background, font, layout, watermark position, XY Offset, and opacity options.
- Specify the output folder location, output format, and renaming options. Click the Convert button.
Alamoon Watermark is available in freeware version that lets you add text watermark on photos. You can add your own text, choose font color, font size, watermark position, and watermark opacity. You can also convert image format and resize image if required.
Specify watermarked file settings, like: destination folder and file format in which it is to be changed or keep the format of file as it is. Images can be converted to JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, PCX, TGA, or TIFF. You can also resize the image if required to do so.
Watermark positions can be chosen from center, top left, bottom left, top right, bottom right, or manual. You can also specify the option by typing the location codes. Watermark background options can be set to some color or kept transparent. Home Page Download Page
ShareX is a popular software that is used to capture screenshots. You can add watermark to screenshots captured by making a few tweaks to the settings. It can be used to add text watermark, photo watermark, or both to captured screenshots.
For image watermark, you can choose offset and image placement from 9 predefined option.
For text watermark, you can specify these options: text, font, text color, shadow color, shadow offset, padding, border, background color, etc.
How to Automatically add watermark to screenshots taken using ShareX:
- Click on After capture tasks and check mark the Add image effects/watermark option.
- Go to Task settings> Effects> Image effects configuration.
- Go to Add> Drawings.
- Now add Image watermark or Text watermark as per your requirement.
- Specify the watermark parameters and you are good to go.
There are various other tasks that can be performed with this screen-capture software. Capture fullscreen, capture window, capture an area, upload images to web, and open images in other apps before saving are few to name. Home Page Download Page
ZScreen is a free screenshot software, which can be used to watermark screenshots. Its an extensive screenshot software, with lots of configurable options. You can either capture entire screen, active window, or selected window or area. Once image is captured, you can either save it to PC or upload to the web. Options are available to upload pictures to imagesack, imgur, tinypic, flickr, MediaWiki, etc.
There are various actions that you can set to apply on the captured picture, before you save it. One of these actions is watermarking.
How To Add Watermark To a Screenshot using ZScreen:
- Open ZScreen and go to the Options tab.
- Click on Watermark sub-tab to view and change watermark parameters.
- Choose if you want to put a text or image watermark.
- Select position and offset.
- Now set parameters for image or text. For image you have to browse and select the image. For text you can choose to put current time, date, number, custom text, etc. Change transparency and color of text, etc.
Apart from these, you can set options to choose output image format, quality, size, naming, and much more.
Note: This software is only free for personal use. The free version also has some limited functionalities. Upgrade to Pro version to use it commercially and unlock all features. Home Page Download Page
GFXMark Free is another good watermark software. It watermarks photos with the feature of brightness aware. Watermark color and watermark opacity is automatically set according to the brightness of an image and its color combination. It creates SEO optimized watermark, thereby helps with website rankings. You can also apply image watermarks. The watermark is not visible in google image results. It supports JPG, PNG, BMP, and TIFF files.
You can adjust font, font color, watermark opacity, watermark position, rotate watermark, etc. of the text. This freeware can also be used to create tiled watermark, diagonal lines watermark, and draw image border. Image brightness aware watermark color and image brightness aware watermark transparency can also be set.
The free version of this software lets you watermark a maximum of 10 images at a time. Home Page Download Page
Image Watermark Studio
Image Watermark Studio is a watermark software that is available for free personal use. It can be used to batch watermark images. You can add text watermark or photo watermark to image files. Add some special signs to watermark, like: Copyright, Trademark, and Registered. It supports the following image formats for image watermarking: BMP, GIF, JPEG, JP2, PCX, PNG, TGA, TIFF, etc.
Text watermark properties, like: font, opacity, rotation option, alignment option, size, color, margins, etc. can be set. In case you wish to add image watermark, set opacity, rotation, image scale, transparent edges option, alignment, etc. Home Page Download Page
XnConvert is a image converter software that is free for personal use. It supports up to 500 image formats. Apart from converting images to other formats, it can be used to batch watermark images by applying text watermark and photo watermark.
For image watermarking, you can set image opacity, image size, use alpha channel, and decide position.
For text conversion option, you can set the unit, position, margin, rotation, font, size, style, alignment, color, border, fill, shadow, and outline options.
How to watermark images using XnConvert:
- Open XnConvert and add photos to be watermarked.
- Go to Actions>Add action>Image>Text/Watermark. Text option can be used to add text watermark and Watermark option can be used to add image watermark.
- Fill out the details and enter the options for the watermark. You can also preview the output for different files.
- Set the output folder, output format, and click on Convert button.
There are various other image editing actions as well that can be performed here. Home Page Download Page
Copyright2Image is a simple freeware to add text watermark and photo watermark to images. It can be used to add watermark to a single image and batch watermark images. You can enter text, choose font, style, size, color, opacity, background, shadow, position, size, and color of transparence.
While choosing the output option for watermarked photos, you can change the output format of the image to JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, or TIFF.
How to watermark images using Copyright2Image:
Home Page Download Page
- Tick on the button Unique file in case you wish to watermark a single image. Click on Browse button and select the file that you wish to watermark.
- Tick the Directory option and click on Browse button to select folder for batch watermark. Specify the folder containing the images to be watermarked. A preview of the image with the applied watermark is displayed.
- Click on Copyright style to add text watermark or Image watermark to add image watermark. Enter the image/text and personalize the watermark.
- Choose the output option and click on Save files button. Watermarked images are saved to the desired location, and then the final status is displayed.
Multiple Image Resizer .NET
Multiple Image Resizer .NET is an image processor software that is free for personal use. It can be used to add text watermark and photo watermark to images. Apart from that, it can also be used to crop, resize, rotate, flip, and add border to images.
Parameters for text watermark, like: text font, size, font color, text position, text orientation, transparency, etc. can be changed for a watermark. For image watermark, you can set transparency either with existing image transparency or areas matching a particular color. Watermarked images can be set at either 9 predefined positions with minor offset or at the specified X and Y coordinates. Home Page Download Page
Image Tuner is a software that is free for personal use. Using this freeware you can add batch text watermark and photo watermark to photos. In case of text watermark, you can decide font, size, color, position of watermark, rotate watermark, and add margins to watermark. In case you choose to apply image watermark, you can select the image that is to be applied as watermark, set its opacity, and set margin.
This software can also be used to resize, convert, and rename images. Remove info, remove EXIF, or add other effects, like: flip, rotate, colorize, crop, filter, etc. to images. Home Page Download Page
ImBatch is a simple image processing software that is free for personal use. It can be used to add text watermark and photo watermark to the images in batch. It is advised to keep a backup of the original images, as the watermarked images replace the original file.
How to Batch watermark photos using ImBatch:
- Add the images to be watermarked.
- Go to Add Task> Annotate. Select the Watermark option and enter the path of image file or text as desired. Set transparency, operation, orientation, mode, resample filter, watermark width, watermark height, justification, offset, font, watermark text size, text color, text format, rotation, shadow, etc.
- Process the images.
You can also apply various other effects. These effects are categorized as: annotate, colors, effects, save, selection, transform, tags, file, etc. Home Page Download Page
WaterMarkLib is a freeware that can be used to add text and photo watermark on pictures. The freeware version doesn’t let you batch watermark images. You can apply watermark to any region of an image. The watermarked image can be saved as JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, DIB, RLE, TGA, etc.
How to watermark photos using WaterMarkLib:
Home Page Download Page
- Open WaterMarkLib, then add the image that you want to watermark.
- Click the button to add text watermark or Image watermark.
- In text watermark option, enter text, choose font, style, opacity, color, size, rotation, etc. If required, you can also add shadow. Shadow color, opacity, smoothness, and distance option can be set.
- In case of photo watermark, select the image that you want to add as watermark. Choose image size from the options: best size or real size. You can lock aspect ratio, width, height, opacity, rotation, etc.
- Move and select a location for watermark on image.
- Save the watermarked image to the desired location in required file format.
uMark 5 is another free software to add watermark to images. With the free version, you can process a maximum of 50 images and up to 2 watermarks at a time. It can be used to add text watermark and photo watermark. You can add watermark on BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, and TIFF files. Add customized text font, set watermark transparency, and add multi line text watermark.
With this software, you can also add shape, QR code, apply effects, filters, etc. to your images.
After installing uMark, you will have to enter a valid email address in order to activate it. The pro mode of uMark can be tried for 15 days with full features, after which you can use the free features. Home Page Download Page
Fast Watermark is another simple watermark freeware. It can add text watermark. There is another option available that lets you set image as texture while applying watermark. You can set the text size, text color, text font, text rotation, watermark colors, watermark location, etc. A preview of the image to be watermarked is also displayed.
The watermarked image can be saved as JPG, JPEG, BMP, PNG, or PDF. In case of batch watermarking, you can also choose random watermark placing.
Make sure to have a backup of the original images, as the original images are replaced by the watermarked ones. Home Page Download Page
Image Converter One
Image Converter One is a free software to bulk convert images, which can be used to batch watermark photos. It has an interface which is easy to get along with. You can add single image, multiple images, or a folder containing images that you want to watermark. After you have added the images, you can click on each image to view its Resolution, Size, Date, and Image type.
Click on the Process button to view the options, which include: Resize, Change Format, Create Watermark, and Adjust rotation. Click on the Create Watermark option, which opens a new window, where you can define various watermark parameters. These options are:
Home Page Download Page
- Add custom text with desired font and color.
- Set offset position of text.
- Add background color for text, with custom transparency.
- Add a shadow to your text with desired color and offset position.
- Select and add an image file as watermark with desired transparency.
- Select desired output image format, output path, and define image renaming parameters.
BorderMarker is a freeware to edit images in batch. It can be used to resize image, change JPEG quality, add borders, rotate images, etc. Apart from these it can also be used to add watermark to images. You can either add text watermark or photo watermark to images in bulk. While adding watermark, you can change parameters of watermark, like: location, rotation, color, transparency, shadow, etc. There are 9 predefined locations to add watermark; you can also adjust location of watermark manually by changing the X, Y offset. It lets you save watermarked images to local computer or upload via FTP. Home Page Download Page
BImageStudio is another free software to add text watermark and photo watermark in bulk to the image files. Here you can set watermark at 4 predefined positions or set location manually by specifying margins. For text watermark option, you can set the font style and font color, while in photo watermark option, you can resize the image inserted.
How to Batch Watermark Photos using BImageStudio:
- Open BImageStudio and add the files to be watermarked.
- Choose whether to add text watermark or image watermark. Set the properties for the watermark.
- Click on the Process button, and select the process that you wish to apply on the images.
- Select the folder and then the watermarked images are saved to the specified folder.
Apart from this, it can also be used to resize, crop, fix, rotate, flip, rename, and set filters for the image. Save processed image as JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, or TIFF. Home Page Download Page
Easy Watermark Studio Lite
Easy Watermark Studio Lite can be used to batch watermark up to 30 images at a time. You can add text watermark to images. Though the option to add photo watermark is also available, it didn’t work during testing. Add personalized watermark text, add special characters, add EXIF tag, change font settings and color, etc. You can also add some text effects, like: drop shadow, outer glow, text border, and sinus effect.
Images can be saved as JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, or TIFF after processing. Output images can also be resized. Home Page Download Page
MODI can be used to batch watermark photos with text or photo. There are several other modifiers available which can help you batch process images with effects, like: auto level, auto rotate, black and white, frame, near IR, noise reduction, resize, sepia tone, sharpen, unsharp mask, and vignette. Final result can be previewed before applying the watermark.
How to batch watermark photos using MODI:
Home Page Download Page
- Add the files that you want to watermark.
- Add modifier (if required) and select image watermark to set image as watermark or text watermark to set a text as watermark.
- Set output folder and click Go! button.
- Watermarked images will be saved to specified location.
Redimensionneur is another freeware that can be used to add text watermark and photo watermark in batch to images. Watermark can be personalized in different ways, like: watermark font, text size, style, background color, text color, and opacity. You can choose from 12 predefined locations on a picture to place the watermark or set your own location for the watermark.
How to watermark photos in batch using Redimensionneur:
- Open Redimensionneur and load the images to be watermarked.
- Select to add either text watermark or photo watermark. Customize the watermark as per the requirement.
- Specify the output options and then click the button Launch the selected tasks. Finally the watermarked images will be saved to the specified location.
It can also be used to resize images and create thumbnails. If required, images can be saved as JPG, BMP, or PNG. Home Page Download Page
Exif wMarker is another good watermarking software that is free to use. It lets you insert text, file info, EXIF data, IPTC data, and images in header and footer as watermark. Watermark effects like: outline, glow, emboss, size, opacity, text font, text size, shadow, color, alignment, background, margins, etc. can be set. A preview of the same is also displayed.
How to batch watermark photos using Exif wMarker:
- Open Exif wMarker to select a source folder and output folder.
- Enter the watermark details for image/text watermark.
- Set the output parameters and click on Start button.
- Finally output images are saved to the specified location.
You can also resize images before saving them as JPEG or TIFF.
Note: This software is free to use, but you are notified to register it once, after which the notifications disappears. Home Page Download Page
Star Watermark is available in freeware version which you can use to add watermark to pictures. It also lets you batch watermark photos. In the free version, there are some limitations that let you add text watermark only. You can change certain text watermark settings, like: text size, text color, text position, text edge, and resize watermark. In order to use some extra features, you need to buy the software.
How to Batch Watermark Images Using Star Watermark:
Home Page Download Page
- Open Star Watermark and add the files to be watermarked.
- Create a watermark template or edit the existing ones. Specify several option, like: text size, text color, text position, text edge, watermark size, etc.
- Specify the output file location and click on Processing button. Watermarked images will be saved to the specified location.
Portable TSR Watermark
Portable TSR Watermark is a freeware version of the watermarking software, that is free for personal use. It can be used to watermark single images and batch watermark images. Add photo watermark, text watermark, effects, or cross effect as watermark. You can change following parameters of watermark, like: watermark text, watermark font, add EXIF copyright information, add border, emboss or chisel text, set counters, etc. You can also preview the output image.
Some special symbols can also be used in watermark, such as: copyright, trademark, registered, etc. Some info about date, time, copyright info, etc. can also be added.
Save an image after watermarking in JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, or BMP. You can also resize images. Home Page Download Page
You can use Picture Stamper to watermark photos in batch. Both photo watermark and text watermark can be added to the images at the same time.
Watermark shadow can be added after specifying the shadow position, shadow type, and shadow height. In text watermark, font settings and watermark text color can be changed. In this software the option to set transparency is not available. A preview of the watermark applied can also be viewed.
The watermark can be set at 9 predefined positions, and can be set to other locations as well by specifying offset. In image watermark option, you can set the size of image watermark.
Options can also be chosen to resize images and change image format to JPG, PNG, or TIFF. Home Page Download Page
Best Free Image Converter
Best Free Image Converter is a freeware which you can use to add text watermark and image watermark to photos in batch. In case of text watermark, you can specify watermark size and set various text options, like: text color, text size, font, shadow, transparency, rotation, etc. It can also be used to photo watermark images. Watermark can be set to 9 predefined locations.
Apart from adding watermark, it can also be used to resize, rotate, change brightness, change contrast, and add frames to images in batch. Save watermarked pictures in the following formats: JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIF, GIF, PCX, TGA, ICO, PSD, JP2, J2X, DCX, or PDF. Home Page Download Page
cdWorks PHOTO HELPER
cdWorks PHOTO HELPER by Custom DataWorks is available in freeware version. Using this software, you can watermark images easily. Batch watermark option is not provided in the free version. Before you watermark any image using this software, you should make a copy of the original image, as the watermarked image replaces the original image. This software can be used to add photo watermark and text watermark. You can add glow effect and change transparency of the watermark.
Apart from watermarking, this software also lets you rotate images, synchronize EXIF data, set picture taken date, set picture title, set picture author, show EXIF data, remove EXIF data, and view image in full screen. Home Page Download Page
ImageXYZ is a freeware to add watermark to photos. Load an image to add watermark text. Here you can set following for a watermark:
- Adjust watermark position specified by X and Y positions.
- Edit font color, size, and font style.
- Add watermark shadows in different colors.
You can save an image in different formats, like: BMP, JPEG, TIFF, or PNG. It can also copy processed image to clipboard, which can be used in other documents directly. Apart from these, you can add various effects to image before and after adding watermarks, such as: flipping, smoothing, rotating, sharpening, etc.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows ME, Windows NT, and Windows 2000. Home Page Download Page
CopyRightLeft is a free software which you can use to batch watermark images. There are certain options to customize text watermark by letting you add shadow and glow. You can also set the rotation angle, background color, foreground color, shadow color, glow color, font, glow intensity, and height of zone. Copyright symbol, restricted symbol, trademark symbol, per thousand symbol, and cross symbol can also be added to watermark.
Choose from nine locations where you can set the watermark. You can make use of Shift X and Shift Y options to move a watermark from specified location. Home Page Download Page
EasyImageSizer is a free software to watermark images in bulk. It can add watermark by adding overlay text and overlay images to existing image. Sometimes the overlay text and images may not work out as you wish so you need to try a number of times to get the desired results. There are no options available in case of overlay image but in case of overlay text you can change font size, font color, X and Y position, etc.
Apart from this, it can also be used to rotate, resize, rename, and rename by EXIF data. Home Page Download Page
Kigo Image Converter
Kigo Image Converter is a simple watermark freeware that can add text and photo watermark to images. It can also be used to batch watermark images.
For text watermark, you can change font settings and text color. The alignment of watermark can also be set at: top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right, or center of an image. The output format of images can be changed to BMP, JPG, PNG, TIFF, PCX, TGA, J2K, or JPC.
This software also lets you bulk resize images. Home Page Download Page
JACo Watermark is another good watermark software. It can be used to batch watermark images. You can set text font, text size, text style, text color, anti-aliasing, watermark location, and padding option. Change the transparency of text watermark if you want to. The final output can either be saved as PNG or JPEG.
How to Batch Watermark Photos using JACo Watermark:
Home Page Download Page
- Open JACo Watermark and select the images to be watermarked.
- Set different watermark parameters.
- Specify the output format and location, then click the Start button.
- The watermarked images are saved to the specified location.
Picasa is a popular image viewer and image editor program. It can be used to batch watermark images. It watermarks images intelligently, based on the color and intensity of an image.
How to Batch Watermark Images using Picasa:
- Open Picasa and select the images that you want to watermark.
- Click on the Export button.
- Check mark the option to add watermark and then specify the text that you want to use as watermark.
- Specify other options, like: Export location, exported folder name, image size, image quality, etc.
- Click on the Export button and the watermarked images are exported to the specified location.
Picasa detects all the images available on your computer and sorts them according to the folder they are in. Apart from watermark, you can also add various effects on images by controlling their brightness, contrast, exposure, and by applying filters. Home Page Download Page
Digi-Annotator is a freeware that can be used to watermark images using text and photo. Here you can watermark only single image at a time. You can change watermark text’s font, color, label color, border style, and change transparency. Save a label style, so that it can be used later and is easily accessible while watermarking.
It can also be used to rotate image, flip image, add frame and background, etc. Options are also available to change proportional view, control image transparency, and alphablend. Home Page Download Page
ImageBatch is a simple freeware to add bulk watermark with text or photo to different image formats, like: PNG, JPEG, GIF, and BMP.
In case of text watermark, you can set text font, size, color, opacity, position, and offset.
The image watermark options available are: opacity, position, and offset.
Some predefined options to arrange watermark are: Center, Left top, Left bottom, Right top, and Right bottom. It can also be used to resize images, flip images, rotate images, crop images, and change the format of images. Home Page Download Page
ImgWater is a simple freeware that can be used to add text watermark to a single image at a time. You can choose font, font style, font size, font color, and transparency of watermark. The watermark location can either be set at top, bottom, middle, or any diagonal location.
How to add watermark to Images using ImgWater:
Home Page Download Page
- Open ImgWater and import the image to add watermark.
- Add the watermark text.
- Click on Font to personalize the text options.
- Set the transparency and the location of the watermark.
- Save the watermarked image to the desired location.
EasyPic is a very small size freeware that can be used to add text watermark to images. It can add watermark to only one image at a time. An image can also be resized and saved as JPEG, BMP, or GIF. Watermark can be applied at nine predefined positions and you can change text size, font, text color, and background color of the watermark. Home Page Download Page
PMlabs bulkWatermark is available in a freeware version that lets you bulk watermark photos. There are several effects that can be applied to images here. Different image layers, text layers, and border layers can be added to a watermark. Various watermark profiles can be saved here. You can also rename image, resize image, and change image format. Home Page Download Page
Siotra Watermark is a minimalist watermark software, that can be used to batch watermark photos with text. Watermark can be applied at nine different locations on a photo. Apart from that you can include copyright symbol, year, file name, change image quality, and change size with this freeware. The font and transparency can also be changed for the watermark. Home Page Download Page