KMSPICO Activator Download 2022 With Full [Updated]
KMSpico Activator Download | Official KMSpico 2022
KMSpico Activator Download is a wonderful tool for activate Microsoft Products, such as Windows 11, 10, Windows 8.1 and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). It is an absolute virus-free tool and reliable to many people. I also use it for Windows activation. Windows 10 activator kmspico download. Download Windows 10 activator kmspico. Kmspico windows 8.1 activator free download. The best feature of this activator is that it works without the internet and it’s very easy to use. KMSPico Activator Download.
What is KMSPico?
KMPico is a tool that is used to activate or get a license for Microsft Windows as well as for MS Office. It is developed by one of the most famous developers named Team Daz. However, it is completely free to use there is no need to purchase it or spend money to download it. This works on the principle of Microsft’s feature named Key Management Server a.k.a KMS (KMSPico named derived from it).
The feature is used for vast companies having a lot of machines in their place. In this way, it is hard to buy a Windows License for each device and this is the reason why KMS introduced. Now a company has to just buy a KMS server for them and use it at a time they can get a license for all their machines.
However, this tool also works on it, and similarly, it creates a server on your machine and makes it look like a part of that server. There is one thing different is that this tool only keeps the product activated for 180 days. This is the reason why it keeps running on your machine and renews the license keys right after 180 days and makes it a permanent activation.
Feature Of KMSpico
Now we already know what this tool means so let’s just talk about some of the features that you are getting along with KMSPico. Reading this will surely help you to understand if you are downloading the right file or not.
Ok, so here are some of the features that KMSPico provides:
Activate Windows & Office
We have already talked about this earlier as using this tool you will get the installation key for both Microsoft Products. Whether it is Windows or Office you can get a license in no time, however, this supports various versions as well.
Since this supports both products it doesn’t mean you have to download separate versions for each arch. One version is enough and then you will be able to get the license for both x32-bit or even for the x64-bit.
It Is Free To Use
There is no doubt that everything developed by Team Daz costs nothing to us. Similarly using this tool won’t cost you either as it is completely free. Other than this it doesn’t come with any ads so using it won’t be any trouble after all.
Due to the KMS server, this tool installs on our PC, we will get the license key for the rest of our lives. It is because the license automatically renews after a few days. To keep it permanent you have to connect your machine to the internet once in 180-days.
Now comes the main feature of this tool that makes it famous among others. KMSPico is 100% pure and clean from such viruses or trojans. It is being scanned by the Virus Total before uploading just in case to be sure it doesn’t harm our visitors.
Download KMSPico Activator
If after reading the precautions regarding this tool if you are ready to get it then here is how you can download it from our website. The downloading process is just simple enough but still many people might not aware of it so that’s why this guide will be helpful for them.
Just follow the given below steps to download KMSPico on your machine instantly:
- First of all, you need to click on the Save button that appears top of this guide.
- 2. When you click on it you will see a new Window pop and here you will see the Download Now or Mirror Link button.
- Download Now is for the Mega hoster while the Mirror Link is for the MediaShare hoster.
- Now click on Download Now or either click the Mirror link depending on you, so once you click it will again open another window.
- Here you will see the website of Mediafire or else Mega (depending on which one you open).
- Once you open their website now in Mediafire click on Download and an ad pop-up link appears after this, the download will start.
- However, for Mega users, you can click on Download in the Browser button and wait until it downloads.
- Now once in Mega, the tool is downloaded it will be then added to the Download Manager in Firefox, Chrome, or whatever browser you are using.
KMSPico is now successfully downloaded and you are done here with it. I would recommend using the IDM to boost your downloading. Other than this Mega link would be perfect as it has the fastest servers and has no ads at all.
How To Install KMSPico
After following the above guide you surely got succeeded in downloading this tool anyway. Now comes the second part of this guide which is how to install KMSPico. This is not difficult at all but somehow there are some precautions that you need to take.
As we know that this tool is used to get product keys which means it is not easy to install. That’s the reason why I am writing this guide as well so the newbies don’t face any issues after all.
Ok, so enough talk let’s just check out the below steps to Install KMSPico:
First of all, we have to disable the Antivirus or Windows Defender in the case to install this tool. As I already told earlier that this is restricted from some Antivirus and Windows defenders as it uses to get a license.
For this, you just need to right-click on the Antivirus icon on your taskbar and then click Exit, Close, or whatever option you see.
You also need to disable Windows Defender as well, for this open Start Menu > Search for Windows Defender and select the first option > Now open Virus & Threat Protection > Then under Virus & Threat Protection Settings click Manage Settings > Next disable Real-Time protection using that switcher.
Once the Antivirus or WD is disabled now go to the File Manager and locate the folder where you downloaded KMSPico.
Here you will see the zip file available now using the Windows Archiver or WinRar just extract the file in that folder.
When extracting the Zip file you will be asked to enter your password so you can get a password from here and then type that password.
Once the files are extracted a new folder will appear and after you open it you will see the KMSPico.exe app there. At this time double click on that exe file or right-click and then click Run as Administrator.
It will then open a Windows Installer there so just follow all the steps that you see there and install it like any ordinary software.
Once the installation is finished just click Finish or Close whatever you option see there. That’s it we are done here as well so now you might be wondering regarding the activation. Well! then you should keep reading this guide as in the below guide I will tell you the way to activate Windows using KMSPico.
How To Activate Windows Using KMSPico
After the installation process is completed it doesn’t mean that this tool will work on its own. But we still need to follow some of the steps to keep it working. However, you can check this guide for complete installation instructions along with the screenshots attached below.
Please make sure to keep your Windows Defender as well as any other Antivirus tool disabled. After this step, you can activate them again so just go and disable them first.
Once you have disabled both things now just need to follow the below steps to activate Windows using the KMSPico:
First right-click on My Computer and then select Properties from the menu to launch system information. Now here check the Windows activation and then close it right after.
At this time open the Start Menu by clicking on the Windows icon at the taskbar or by pressing the Windows logo key from the keyboard.
Now look for the KMSPico in the recent section or otherwise search for this term and open KMSPico instead of AutoKMS (check the below screenshot).
Once the tool is launched you will notice the Windows icon appears at it with only one red button.
You just need to click on that red button and then wait for a while until you hear a sound. After the task is completed you will be notified by sound saying “Program Complete”
Now you will notice the Windows logo background turned white which means the activation is succeeded. After this, you just need to restart your Windows, and once it is done just right-click on the My Computer icon and open properties. At this time scroll down and check the Windows Activation status there, if it is Activated appears it means you are done here.
Activate Microsoft Office With KMS
Above was the guide on how to activate Microsoft Windows using the KMSPico tool. However, the guide is almost the same for the Office as well but there is still something that you need to follow. Anyways you can use this guide for various Office versions like 2007, 2010, 2103, 2016, and even 365.
To Activate Microsoft Office with KMSPico you just need to follow the given below steps carefully:
1. As I have already mentioned this many times the first step is always to keep your Antivirus disabled and once it’s done let’s move towards the next step.
2. Now you just need to open one of the Microsoft Office Products whether it is Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or anything of your choice, and then minimize it.
3. After this now you need to open Start Menu from the taskbar.
4. When it is launched and look in the recent section and open KMSPico otherwise just use the search box to type its name and open it.
5. After the KMSPico tool is launched on your computer you will notice the same single button with the Windows icon but at this time a new icon will appear (the icon for Office).
6. At this time you just need to click on the Red button from that window and wait for a few seconds.
Once all set you will hear the same sound like Affirmative, & Program Completed. After hearing that voice you will also notice that the Windows & Office icon background turned green.
This could be the reason for a glitch in the tool so we need to check manually if it is registered or not. For this restart your computer and after this launch any of the Office products. Once it is opened now click on the Files from the above menu.
At this time from the left panel click on the Account and then from the right-hand side, you will see the product information. Now check if you see the message “Product Activate” if this is available then no doubt it is registered. But if this doesn’t appear then all you need to do is Uninstall and Install Office again and then try if the problem is still there.
Is KMSpico Safe?
KMSPico is a tool that is used to pirate Windows & Office keys, perhaps there is no such virus or malicious code in it. This is 100% safe and secure to use even though I have checked it on my own and didn’t find anything at all. However, there are several versions of this tool that are already available on various websites so there could be a chance that it may contain any malicious files.
There is no doubt that the KMSPico is the best tool to get a license for Windows or even for MS Office. However, in this article, I have covered everything that you need to know and after this, I am sure you understand everything regarding this tool. Please be sure to use the download link provided at our site as using some unknown source could be harmful to you.
This website isn’t connected to Microsoft in any way perhaps we made this as many people are looking for this tool. After you are done reading it you will be able to download & install this tool, even though you can also learn how to activate Windows & office as well.
GOM AUDIO is a free OPUS audio player for Windows. On this media player, users can play OPUS audio files along with other common audio files such as MP3, M4A, AAC, WMA, and more. It also lets users create an audio playlist consisting of opus audio files. Plus, all the essential audio controls are also present on its interface. Now, check out the main features of this software.
- Media Controls: On the main interface of this software, users get all the essential media controls like Play Audio, Pause Audio, Control Volume, Jump Audio, Move to Next Track, and more.
- Equalizer: Using an equalizer, users can manually adjust multiple audio frequencies. In addition to that, it also offers multiple audio presets that users can select such as Dance, Club, Party, Rock, and more.
- Sync Lyrics: Using this feature, users can add and synchronize lyrics with their opus audio files.
- Podcast: This section offers a large library of popular podcasts that users can listen to free of cost.
- Skins: Using this feature, users can change the current theme of the GOM player with a new one.
- VST Plugin Support: This feature allows users to download and install external VST plugins to this software to enhance its features.
It is one of the best free OPUS audio player for Windows that anyone can use to organize and play OPUS audio files.
AIMP is another free OPUS audio player for Windows. It is a standard audio player software that can also play OPUS audio files along with common audio file formats. To play and control audio, it offers simple and intuitive media controls. It also allows users to add various cloud storage services with this software to access audio files present on them. Now, look at the opus audio player’s main features.
- Audio Controls: The main interface of this software offers all audio controls like play/ pause audio, next track, previous track, seek bar (to jump to any part of audio), adjust volume, shuffle audio, etc.
- Sound Effects: This section offers audio mixing tools, sound effects as well as an equalizer to adjust sound property of OPUS and other audio files.
- Playlists: It allows users to create and maintain multiple opus audio playlists.
- Bookmarks: Use it to mark your favorite audio files which can quickly be accessed from the bookmark section.
- Scheduler: It allows users to create automated tasks like Wake Up PC, Shutdown PC, Wait for playing track to finish, and more.
- My clouds: Use it to configure cloud storage services with this software like Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and more.
It is another good online OPUS audio player for Windows using which users can quickly play and enjoy opus audio files.
Baka MPlayr is a free OPUS audio player for Windows. It is mainly a media player software that can play both audio and video files of various formats. Some of the media formats that it supports are MP4, MOV, MPG, AVI, 3GP, MP3, OPUS, AAC, and more. Plus, all the essential media controls are present on its interface using which users can play and control OPUS audio playback. Now, check out the main features of this software.
- Playback: It offers all the primary media controls such as Play Audio, Pause Audio, Adjust Volume, Repeat Audio, etc. A handy speed tool to increase or decrease the audio playback speed is also present.
- Navigate: Using the navigation tools, users can jump to any part of the audio as well as move to the next and previous audio tracks.
- Playback Info: It is a handy feature that shows information associated with input media files like sample rate, channels, bitrate, file name, file size, etc.
- This software comes with many additional video file-specific tools like full-screen mode, aspect ratio change, motion interpolation, adding subtitles to video, and more.
It is another simple-to-use online OPUS audio player software that can also be used to play and enjoy video files of various formats.
JetAudio is another free OPUS audio player for Windows. It is another free audio player software that also supports OPUS audio files. This software comes with media scan feature that scans the entire system to find and organize audio files of various formats like OPUS, MP2, MP3, M4V, WMA, and more. Along with local sources, it can also fetch songs from JetAudio and Cowon music services. It also offers all the important audio controls on its interface. Now, check out its main features.
- Floating Media Bar: It contains all the media controls like Play audio, Pause audio, Next Audio, Previous Audio, Shuffle, Volume Control, etc.
- Playback Mode: To play opus audio files, users can choose various playback profiles like Rock, Pop, Jazz, Vocal, and more.
- Get Music: Using this tool, users can fetch music from Cowon and JetAudio online music sources.
- Playlist: Use it to create and listen to custom audio playlists.
- Visualizer: It shows visual effects with the beats of a song or music.
- Broadcast: Use it to connect and listen to various internet radio channels.
- Record: It allows users to record internal music file and microphone feed.
- Burn: This feature lets users create an audio CD.
- Convert: It is another good feature that users change the format of audio files.
It is a feature-rich opus audio player software that offers all the essential tools to organize and play audio files of various formats.
BS.Player is another free OPUS audio player for Windows. This OPUS player can play both audio and video files of various formats. Plus, all essential tools to successfully control and play media files are also present in it. It also comes with a floating interface that users can place on any part of this screen. Now, check out its main features.
- Interface Media Controls: From its main interface, users can easily control the playback of OPUS and other support audio files.
- Equalizer: It contains a 10-band audio equalizer along with multiple audio presets to help users adjust the properties of audio output.
- Playlist: In this software, users can create and organize both audio and video file playlists.
- Media Library: It is another useful feature that helps users organize the content of the video, audio, DVD, etc., folders.
- This software also offers additional tools like Bookmarks, Chapters, Subtitles, etc.
It is another free OPUS audio player for Windows that can easily play opus audio files.
PotPlayer is a free media player software that can also be used as OPUS audio player software. In this software, users can play and enjoy audio and video files of various formats. Plus, an option to create a playlist consisting of multiple opus audio files is also present. Like other similar opus players, it contains all the essential media playback controls on its interface. Now, check out its main features.
- On-Screen Media Controls: On its main interface, users get all the important media controls such as Start, Stop, Pause, Volume, Seekbar, etc.
- Control Panel: Using the control panel, users can manually adjust various audio frequencies to influence the bass and treble of songs.
- Playlist: It lets users add multiple audio and video files in advance which will automatically play one by one.
- Playback Tools: Using playback tools, users can increase or decrease the audio playback speed.
- This software comes with multiple video playback-specific tools like subtitles support, aspect ratio adjustment, frame size, and more.
It is another good free OPUS audio player software for Windows that anyone can use without much hassle.
MusicBee is another free OPUS audio player for Windows. This software comes with great music management and play options. To find and organize audio files, it scans the entire system. After the scan, it organizes all music files at one location. Users can also manually add music to its library and play them with ease. Along with playing music files, it also helps users explore various information associated with music files like their metadata. Now, take a look at the main features of this software.
- Music Management: This software can organize and manage a large collection of music. Plus, it also implies the entire process of finding and playing a specific music file.
- Media Controls: Using the media controls, users can play/ pause audio, control volume, jump to any part of audio while playing, and move to next/ previous tracks.
- Equalizer: It helps users adjust the bass and treble of audio by manually adjusting various audio frequencies.
- Music Explorer: Use it to read all the information associated with an audio file.
- Podcasts: It helps users manage and listen to various podcast channels.
It is another good online opus audio player for Windows that anyone can use to play audio files of a variety of formats.
SMPlayer is another free OPUS audio player for Windows, Ubuntu, and Linux. It is a free media player that can also play various video files along with audio such as avi, mp4, mkv, mpeg, mov, mp3, m4v, wma, and more. Plus, all the essential media controls are present on its main interface. Now, check out its main features.
- Media Controls: Using the on-screen media controls, users can play/ pause opus audio files, jump to any part of this audio, change audio track, adjust volume, etc.
- Audio: It contains multiple audio tools like Equalizer (to adjust bass and treble of audio), Delay (to add delay to audio), Filters, Channels, and more.
- This website offers multiple additional tools like internet TV, internet radio, subtitle support for video, and more.
It is another good free opus audio player for Windows that anyone can use with ease.
KMPlayer is a free OPUS player software for Windows, iOS, and Android. It is a popular media player that can play both video and audio files of various formats such as FLV, MPG, MP4, AVI, MOV, MP3, AAC, etc., along with OPUS audios. Plus, all the essential media playing and control tools are present on its main interfaces such as Play/ Pause, Volume Control, Video Seek Bar, Forward, Reverse, and more. Now, check out the main features of this media player.
- Media Controls: This opus player offers all the essential media control on its interface through which users can easily play/ pause opus audio, move to the next audio file, jump to any part of opus audio, adjust audio volume, and more.
- Audio: It offers multiple audio presets like True Bass, PreAmp (Decrease and Increase), Treble Enhancer, and more.
- Equalizer: It contains multiple audio presets along with a multi-band equalizer to adjust the audio output.
- 360 degree & VR Support: This media player can play both 360-degree and VR videos.
- Subtitles: Use it to add, synchronize, and play subtitle files with videos.
It is another capable opus audio player software in which users can watch and listen to video and audio files of various formats.
Blues Media Player
Blues Media Player is another free media player that can also be used as OPUS audio player software. It works on Windows. This software supports multiple audio file formats apart from OPUS such as AAC, M4A, AC3, MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, AIFF, and more. This software offers a simple interface that contains all essential media playback tools. Besides audio files, users can also import and play audio playlists of M3U, BLS, PLS, etc., formats. Now, check out its main features.
- Multiple Playlists: In this software, users can create, maintain, and play multiple audio playlists on side-by-size tabs.
- Standard Media Controls: This software has basic audio controls namely Seek bar, Play, Pause, Previous/ Next Track, and Volume Adjust.
- Audio File Information: This software shows information associated with input audio files like Duration, Artist Name, Album Name, Bitrate, Genre, and more.
- Equalizer: It contains an 18-band audio equalizer along with multiple audio presets that users can manually adjust.
- Using additional tools of this software, users can perform audio format conversion, video format conversion, Cue Sheet Generation, etc.
It is another good free OPUS audio player software that offers all the essential media playback tools.
ROSA Media Player
ROSA Media Player is another free OPUS player for Windows. According to its name, it can play media files of both video and audio formats. Although, its features mainly cater to video files. Still, standard audio playback control and playlist features are present in it. Plus, various tools to adjust the output audio are also provided by it. Now, check out the main features.
- Audio Controls: To control the audio playback, it offers Play/ Pause, Next Track, Previous Track, Volume Control, Seekbar, etc., tools.
- Playlist: Use it to load and organize multiple OPUS and other audio files and play them in any order.
- Audio Menu: It offers multiple audio adjustment tools like Equalizer, Channels, Delay (to increase and decrease the audio delay.), and more.
- URL: Use it to fetch and play only videos using their URL links.
- Video Tools: It contains multiple video tools Video Playback Speed Adjustment, Video Filters, Video Orientation Adjustment, and more.
It is another capable OPUS player for Windows in which users can play and enjoy OPUS audio files.
SPlayer is another free OPUS audio player for Windows. It is mainly a universal media player that can also be used as an OPUS audio player. Although, it offers basic audio and video controls. Apart from local media files, users can also load and play online media using their URL links. It also offers a site manager that allows users to add shortcuts to popular video streaming sites like Twitch, Youtube, iQIY, Bilibili, and more. Now, check out its main features.
- Media Controls: This software offers basic media controls namely Play, Pause, Seek Bar, and Volume Control.
- Audio Settings: Use it to change the audio track and adjust the audio playback speed.
- Smart Translation: This software comes with built-in translation services. Plus, it also supports speech recognition.
- Site Manager: It offers multiple shortcuts of various popular online video and audio services.
It is another free OPUS audio player that offers basic OPUS audio playing tools.
fmedia or fast media player is a free OPUS audio player for Windows. This software comes with a simple and intuitive interface over which users can add multiple OPUs audio files and play them with ease. Along with OPUS audio, it also supports audio files of WMA, WAV, MP3, M4V, and more. Plus, a good set of media playback tools are also offered by it. It also supports a large number of video file formats. Now, check out the main features.
- Playlist: In it, users can add audio and video files in any order. According to the specified order, all the added media files will automatically play.
- Playback Tools: It offers all the important media playback tools like Play, Pause, Stop, Seek Bar, Jump to any part of audio, sleep forward, sleep backward, adjust volume, and more.
- Add URL: Using this feature, users can play online media files using their URLs.
- Record: Use it to record playing audio or video content.
- Convert: It lets users change the format of both audio and video files.
It is another simple-to-use online OPUS audio player for Windows that anyone can use to listen to OPUS audio files.
Dusk Player is a free open-source OPUS audio player for Windows, Linux, and macOS. Apart from OPUS, it can also play audio files of the MP3 format. In this software, users can add multiple audio and music folders to quickly access and play desired audio files. On its main interface, users get all the audio controls to control the audio. Now, take a look at the main features of this software.
- Clean and Simple: This OPUS player comes with a clean and simple interface on which users can add a folder and play audio files present in it.
- Audio Controls: Through on-screen audio controls, users can play/ pause audio, move to next/ previous audio track, adjust volume, shuffle audio playback, and more.
- Theme: This software comes with Dark, Light, and Disco themes to change the appearance of its interface.
It is a simple and effective online OPUS audio player for Windows that anyone can use to play OPUS audio files.
fre:ac is a free open source OPUS audio player for Windows, macOS, Linux, and FreeBSD. It is mainly an audio converter software that also comes with an inbuilt audio player that can play OPUS, MP3, WMA, AAC, etc., audio files. Plus, all the essential media controls are present on its interface.
- Joblist: In this section, users can add multiple OPUS audio files which will play automatically.
- Media Player: Use it to play, pause, and stop OPUS audio files. Plus, it also offers tools to adjust the volume and move to the next and previous tracks.
- Metadata Editor: Use it to edit the existing metadata information of audio files.
- Encode: Use it to encode and change the format of audio files.
It is another simple OPUS audio player for Windows that can also be used to change the audio file format.
XIX Music Player
XIX Music Player is a free music player software that can also be used as an OPUS audio player. With this software, users can configure all their music folders and access their audio files in one place. It also shows metadata associated with input audio files like Album Name, Artist Name, Date of Release, etc. Apart from OPUS, it also supports MP3 and FLAC audio formats. On its interface, users get all the tools to control the audio playback. Now, check out its main features.
- Audio Controls: This software offers all the audio controls on its main interface through which users can play, pause, stop, and change the audio track with ease.
- Audio Information: It shows all the information associated with an audio file.
- Radio: It shows online radio stations that users can listen to.
- This website can also fetch lyrics of music files from online sources. Plus, it comes in a portable package, thus doesn’t require installation.
- This software contains multiple bugs that make it crash sometimes.
It is a decent free OPUS audio player software that can play OPUS, MP3, and FLAC audio files.
Tauon Music Box
Tauon Music Box is the next free OPUS audio player software for Windows. This software comes with a clean and simple interface over which users can drag and drop OPUS audio files. All the loaded audio files form a queue and users can play them in the specified order. From its interface, users can easily play and control the audio playback. Apart from OPUS, it also supports audio files of FLAC, APE, TTA, WV, MP3, M4A , etc., formats. Now, check out its main features.
- Clean Interface: This audio player comes with a clean interface with minimum distracting menus and tools.
- Media Control: Using on-screen media controls, users can play audio, pause audio, move to the next audio, stop audio, jump to any part of the audio, etc.
- HTTP Audio Stream: It gets users to play and record online audio streams using their URLs.
- Start Broadcasting: Use it to broadcast your music with devices on a local network.
This free OPUS audio player can easily play OPUS and many other types of audio files.
Quod Libet is the last free OPUS audio player for Windows. It is another simple and effective audio player software that can also play OPUS audio files. With this software, users can attach multiple music folders containing OPUS and other supported audio files. Plus, a good set of audio controls is also present on its interface. Now, check out its main features.
- Audio Collection: In this software, users can create multiple collections of audio files and play them with ease.
- Audio Controls: All the primary audio controls like Play, Pause, Volume, etc., are present on its main interface.
- Info: It shows audio file information like Audio Codec, Encoding, Bitrate, File Size, Path, etc.
- Edit Tags: Use this feature to manually edit the audio tags like title, album, artist, etc.
It is another good OPUS audio player software in which users can play and enjoy OPUS audio files.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- September 2023
- August 2023
- July 2023
- June 2023
- May 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014