8 Best Free Cloud Project Management Software
Here is a list of Best Free Cloud Project Management Software. These software work on cloud and let you create and manage your projects in a web browser with an active connection. You can access your project information and other data from anywhere using your registered account.
These cloud project manager software help you create, organize, manage, monitor, track, and assess progress of your projects. You can add tasks to your projects and invite team members to work on those tasks in collaboration. Some tools that help you manage your projects include Workspace (manage multiple projects in a workspace), Project Dashboard (project overview), Task Management (assign, filter, view, and manage tasks), Project Participants (add and manage users), Calendar (schedule events), Reports (view analysis charts), and more. Furthermore, many of these also provide effective features like Kanban Board (organize and view tasks), Gantt Chart (visual representation of project tasks, activities, milestones, etc.), Milestones (add project milestones), and more. Using all these tools, you can work on your projects efficiently.
You can also find some additional tools to improve collaboration among team members and increase project efficiency. For example, Chat & Voice Call, Drive (to upload documents), Meeting Scheduler, etc. All in all, these are powerful cloud based project management software with various standard and advanced features.
My Favorite Free Cloud Project Management Software:
CAMPR is one of my favorites as you can find various tools to manage and track as well as assess progress of your projects. Plus, it is a very nicely designed software which makes the task of project management engaging.
Bitrix24 is another good one as it offers text messaging, voice calling, drive storage, and various other handy features.
CAMPR is a beautifully designed cloud project management software. It offers a cool and user friendly GUI to help users create and manage multiple projects and assignments. It lets you create multiple workspaces in it and then start with adding projects to those workspaces, inviting team members, and assigning tasks to your team. Afterwards, you can set up various details regarding your project including project duration, budget, members involved, strategical meaning, category, and more. Now, let’s have a look at its primary features.
- Workspace: It lets you create a workspace with multiple projects. You can create as many workspaces you want.
- Project Dashboard: You can find summary of your projects, task status, project condition, and more on your Project Dashboard.
- Task Management: It provides you a task board where you can create, assign, organize, and manage your tasks without much hassle. Here, you can view your project tasks as per their status like open, ongoing, pending, completed, closed, etc. To add a task, it lets you add extensive task information such as milestone, task schedule, internal and external costs, team members, attachments (PDF, images, etc.), and more.
- Project Organization: You can add and manage your project participants and also create a distribution list.
- Phases & Milestones: You can defines phases and milestones of your project to effectively complete important tasks on time.
- Internal & External Costs: It helps you monitor your project’s internal and external costs in the format of charts.
- Gantt Chart: You can find a Gantt chart in it that enables you visualize phases, milestones, tasks, and other project aspects in an efficient way.
- Extra Modules: This software suggests you to use different project management modules on the basis of your project requirements and analysis. Some of these modules include Meeting (schedule meetings to improve coordination), RASCI Matrix (Responsible, Accountable, Supportable, Consulted, and Informed participants), Project Status Report, Todos, etc.
It is one of the best cloud project management software with comprehensive and beautifully designed modules. Plus, it is completely free and open source.
Bitrix24 is another cloud project management software. Using it, you can create and manage public as well as private projects with project image, dates, owner, employees, and more. All the necessary as well as advanced project management features including Kanban board, Calendar, Knowledge base, Chat, Voice Call, and more are provided in it. You can easily track status of your project and manage each aspect of your projects.
Let us checkout its keys features now.
- Projects & Tasks: You can add new projects and tasks with start time, deadline, responsible person, tags, etc. It also lets you use the Kanban board to add and displays project tasks into different sections. Furthermore, you can easily track and filter tasks on the basis of status and role.
- Invite Users: You can easily invite project employees using a quick registration link, phone number, Email address, certified Bitrix24 partners, etc.
- Workgroups: You can create multiple workgroups and teams to assign specific tasks. It helps enhance communication and improve efficiency of teams.
- Calendar: It provides a Calendar to schedule events on particular date.
- Bitrix24 Drive: It provides a dedicated drive storage to keep all the documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and other project files. You can also connect to your Google Drive, OneDrive, Office365, and more accounts to upload documents and manage your knowledge base. This helps your team members to refer to those documents quickly in case of any doubt.
- Chat & Call: It provides instant messaging and voice calling feature to improve communication among employees.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA): This feature allows you to create and manage workflows for your project.
- CRM: It provides an additional Customer Relationship Manager module to add and manage customers, deals, product information, quotes, invoices, etc.
- Employees: In this section, you can design complete company structure in a visual form.
In the free plan of this cloud project management software, there are some features which are restricted/ disabled like reports features are disabled, up to 5GB cloud storage can be used, etc. You can upgrade to other plans if you want more features.
It is quite a powerful cloud based project management software that lets you create and manage projects with several useful tools including workgroups, calendar, chat & call, various invite modes, CRM module, and more.
Teamwork is one more cloud project management software on this list. You can easily bring your team together and work on a project effectively. It provides several individual modules to manage every aspect of a project. You can plan you project, prepare project portfolio, create project chart, track your tasks, schedule events, and do a lot more. All these tasks are made easy because of its well categorized modules. Let us now checkout its main features in detail.
- Projects: In this section, you can simply create new projects, view all your projects, track your active projects, filter out specific projects, and more. To manage a project, it provides several handy apps. Using those apps, you can add and manage your tasks, add people to your project, set up milestones, upload files, add time log, start a timer, add a notebook, enter a risk that may occur during the course of project, add links to useful resources, etc. Furthermore, you can even create an invoice related to your project.
- Planning: You can find three different tools in this section including Portfolio (create project portfolio), Chart (add project, and Workload (view assigned workload).
- Everything: Here, you can view all your active tasks, completed tasks, milestones, uploaded files, comments, etc.
- Calendar: A calendar app to simply schedule events and tasks is also provided in it.
- People: As the name suggests, you can create individual teams with collaborators, contacts, clients, address, website, and other information. You can also view user statuses and login history in this tab.
- Customizable Dashboard: It provides a really useful dashboard which you can customize as per the elements and information you want to view in it.
- Activity: All the recent activities performed can be viewed here.
This free plan of Teamwork limits some features such as 2 projects can be created, up to 5 team members can be added, etc. If you want to remove these limitations and want some more features, then you can try its other plans.
It is another good and easy to use cloud project management software that offers a lot of nice features to start with your project planning and management.
Central Project Management
Central Project Management is yet another good cloud project management software. It is nice and easy to use software to create projects, assign tasks, track progress, manage clients, and do more. You can find a lot of handy and useful tools in it to manage projects. One of the important features is the Dashboard where you can view project overview, task overview, project status, and more. It helps you track and assess progress your project. There are many more features provided in it; let’s checkout.
- Project: In this section, you can create, view, edit, and manage all your projects in a workspace. Furthermore, you can find Task Board (add tasks), Timesheet (create a timesheet for task), and Bug Report (generate a bug report) tools in this section.
- Users: Here, you can invite team members to your project.
- Clients: You can also add and manage your project clients in this software.
- Calendar: You can view a monthly calendar in it.
- Notes: It lets you create and add notes to your project.
- In this free plan, you can create only 1 workspace with 5 projects and 5 team members. To remove these limitations, you will require to upgrade to its pro plans.
It is quite a simple and straightforward cloud project management software that offers some standard project management features.
Apptivo is a cloud business management suite that also provides a project management module. Using it, you can easily add, track, and manage your projects in one place. Apart from Project Manager, you can also find Product Management, Financial Management, CRM, Supply Chain, and some other business management modules. These modules enable you manage your business and track your progress.
- Create Projects & Tasks: You can easily create multiple projects and add tasks to those project by adding details, deadline, assigned person, etc. It also provides an option to create milestones in your projects.
- Team: It lets you create an employee team with people working on a project. Also, you can create a customer team if needed.
- Project Budget: As the name suggests, you can set up the budget of your project with details like project total fee, billing method, project base fee, etc.
- Calendar: A Calendar tab to let you add and schedule events and tasks is also available in it.
- Follow-ups: You can create follow-ups in this software.
- Email & Notes: It lets you write emails to your team and add notes to your projects which you refer later.
- Documents: It also lets you add documents related to your project. You can upload documents ffrom multiple sources including local computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and URL.
- Gantt Chart: This software provides a really useful project management feature which is Gantt Chart. Using this chart, you can visualize project tasks and resources to improve efficiency of your project.
- Reports: It lets you generate several project reports including milestones report, employee reports, activities reports, etc.
- Lists & Bulk Action: You can filter your projects on the basis of various parameters like overdue, status, follow-ups, etc. Afterwards, you can perform bulk actions (update, email, remove, export as sheet, etc.) on multiple projects at time.
Some features are limited in this free plan of Apptivo, such as 3 users, basic reports, basic contact sharing, etc. If you need some more features without any limitation, you can choose a Pro plan from its website.
It is a nice and quite easy to use cloud project manager which provides useful features like Gantt chart, report, follow-ups, milestones, and more.
A1 Project Manager
A1 Project Manager, as the name suggests, is another dedicated free cloud project management software. You can create and manage all your projects in one place using this nicely designed software. It provides a handy Dashboard which displays overview of all your projects so that you know what to do next. Apart from that, all essential project management features are available in this clean and intuitive cloud based project manager. Let’s checkout it key features in detail.
- Project: You can easily create projects with description, priority, deadline, and more information. Plus, you can also search for a specific project, show/ hide finished projects, and edit block title.
- Add Tasks: Like any other project management software, it also lets you create tasks with priority, category, members, description, etc.
- Manage Team: You can create a project team of up to 50 members and then add members to those teams. The members can be invited through their work email address.
- Project Analytics: It provides several analytics charts on its main dashboard such as task distribution, task category distribution, finished tasks by day, started tasks by day, team members, etc.
It is one of the simplest and easiest to use cloud project management tool that provides only those features which are necessary to create and manage projects and tasks.
Zepel is the next free cloud project management software. It is quite a simple online tool to manage your projects and related tasks. You can find all sufficient features to create projects, add team members, assign tasks, and track progress. Let us now see the features that you get in this one.
- Add Board: You can add a custom board to define different issues or important points of your projects. It works exactly like a Kanban board.
- Features: It also lets you add, track, execute, and manage all the features of your project that you are working on.
- Sprints: You can create sprints to timebox a collection of work items that you and your team members will plan and execute.
- Dashboard: It provides you a dashboard to view project activities, cumulative chart, and more.
- Members: From this section, you can add, edit, and simply manage all your work partners.
- Progress: You can simply track progress of features and tasks that you are working on.
- Git Workflow Automation: It provides a nice tool to create a Git workflow automation to integrate with Gitlab or Github.
- Slack Integration: You can also integrate Zepel with Slack to improve your productivity. See its user guide to know more about this feature.
You can add up to 5 team members in its free plan. To add more users, you need to upgrade to its pro plan.
It is a nice cloud project management software specially designed for planning product features and further develop those features.
Odoo is the next cloud project management software. It is primarily an ERP and CRM software to manage your business. You can also find a project management app in it to effectively manage and complete you project tasks. It is a pretty easy to set up software with all essential project management features. You can start adding your projects and tasks and then effectively manage and monitor your work progress. Let us see what are the features provided in it that you can look forward to.
- Projects: You can create or import multiple projects that you are working on. It lets you create a different project email ID for each project. Also, you can filter, group, and favorite your projects.
- All Tasks: It lets you add and manage project tasks in this dedicated section. You can arrange different tasks in multiple columns just like a Kanban board.
- Calendar: You also get a Calendar to schedule task or event on particular dates.
- Graphs: It lets you view several project graphs including sequence, planned hours, working days to assign, Rating Last Value, etc.
- Reporting: You can view a task analysis graph (line/bar/pie/stacked) in this section. It lets you customize graph on the basis of measures (deadline, number of tasks, etc.) and time range.
- Kanban Board & Gantt Chart: It also lets you view a Kanban Board and a Gantt chart of your project with visual representation of tasks, duration, etc.
- Activity: You can schedule and view project activities in this section.
- Map: It also provides Google Map to look for specific locations.
- Chat: You can also exchange text message through it to discuss your project tasks.
In this free plan of Odoo, you can use one app for for free with some feature limitations. To use more features, upgrade to its paid plan.
It is another good cloud based project management software with some handy features to manage project tasks and activities.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014