6 Best Free Cloud CRM Software
Here is a list of best free cloud CRM software. All of these are CRM software which are provided with Software as a Service license. They can work on various platforms as they only need a web browser and active internet to work.
Through these software, you can manage various customer relationship aspects of a business or company. Some of the main aspects that you can manage through these software are Opportunities, Leads, Deals, Sales, Orders, and Customers Information. To simplify CRM activities, these software divide CRM tasks into separate modules. In most modules, you can perform three basic tasks namely add, edit, and delete module-specific information or record. However, some modules also let you gain critical information about a business like weekly sales, current trends, employees’ performance, top-grossing product or service, etc.
In these software, you can also add multiple users to divide management responsibilities between users. The administrator of these services can assign CRM tasks to users and also track their progress. A Report section is also present in some software through which you can generate reports like payment, sales, revenue, etc. Plus, some cloud based CRM software let you save reports and other CRM statistics in CSV and Excel formats. For a quick CRM activities overview, you can use Dashboard that you can find in most of these cloud CRM software. Go through the list to know more about these cloud based CRM software.
My Favorite Cloud CRM Software:
Composity is my favorite software because it lets you manage almost all CRM aspects of a company. Plus, it lets you generate and save reports of individual modules in CSV and Excel formats.
Composity is a free cloud CRM software. It is mainly an online business management software that includes all the CRM, ERP, eCommerce, and Point of Sales features. To manage the CRM aspect of a business, it offers multiple modules namely Accounts, Sales, Invoices, Expenses, Payments, and Reports. Let’s take a brief look at the main CRM modules of this software.
- Accounts: Using it, you can add and manage accounts of individual customers and companies. In each account, you can add and edit information like name, email address, billing data, VAT information, and more. Plus, an option to view all the activities of an account is also present in it.
- Sales: Use it to add new sales by specifying the customer name, product name, product description, product quantity, product price, and payment method. Plus, it lets you generate invoice, view previous sales, track sales transferred to delivery, etc. In the end, you can export all the sales data in CSV and Excel formats.
- Invoices: As its names suggest, it is used to view previous invoices, search invoices, and create new invoices.
- Expenses: From here you can add new company expenses, view previous expenses, edit expenses, and export expense data in CSV and Excel formats.
- Payments: It is another important module through which you can add and track all types of received and transferred payments. In addition to that, you can view the date, description, and method of payment for every received payment.
- Reports: Use it to generate various reports such as payment, sale revenue, account receivables, inventory tree, etc. You can save all the generated reports in CSV and Excel formats.
- Dashboard: From its dashboard, you can easily track various important aspects (invoice, invoice amount, sales, orders, etc.) in the form of graphs and statistics.
- In it, you can find many additional features through which you can manage finances, inventory, projects, etc.
- In this free version of this software, you can only add up to 3 users, 50 records per month, and 200 CRM contacts. Plus, cloud storage of only 100 MB is available in it.
It is a capable cloud based CRM software that offers many useful features to manage and improve the business-customer relationship.
RAYNET CRM is another free cloud CRM software. You can also use it in multiple operating systems as it is an online software that needs a web browser and internet connection to work. Using it, you can manage almost all the aspects of the CRM such as deals, reporting, leads, email tracking, analytics, and more. Plus, you can add up to two users to help you perform customer relationship management activities. Now, check out the main features of this software.
- Deals: Using it, you can add deals, close deals, specify the price of deals, track the status of deals, divide deals into multiple categories, and view the name of deal handling employee.
- Quotes: Use it to make and manage quotes for deals along with their prices.
- Products: Through this feature, you can add new products, description of products, specify standard prices of products, and manage existing products.
- Analysis: It offers multiple analysis tools that you can use to analyze business pipeline, sales estimates, sales development, sales by product, product performance, salesman success rate, deal profit, etc.
- Activities: Through this module, you can add and manage tasks, meetings, events, calls, customer emails, and letters.
- Contacts: It is another important module through which you can add and manage contact information of potential clients, contacts of existing clients, and accounts associated with clients.
- In this cloud based CRM software, you can also upload and manage documents associated with deals, events, bills, etc.
- A useful Business board is also present in this software that helps you can track newly initiated deals, ongoing deals, and expired deals.
- This free version of RAYNET CRM imposes some limitations such as limited users (only 2), accounts (150), and cloud storage (only 50 MB).
It is another feature-rich cloud based CRM software through which you can manage all CRM aspects of a company or business.
Bitrix 24 is yet another free cloud CRM software. It is primarily an online CRM service that lets you and your employees manage many CRM aspects of a business. In it, you can easily add one or more employees to help you manage CRM activities like Contacts, Companies, Leads, CRM analytics, Orders, etc. In addition to that, it also offers Chat and Call features to communicate with other employees. Now, check out the main features of this cloud based CRM software.
- Deals: Using it, you can add new deals, money involve in deals, client information, etc. Plus, it also lets you view and manage the status of deals. In the case of deal finalization, you can also generate invoices for deals from here.
- Analytics: Using it, you can track the sales of last week and months, view trends (sales, companies, and contact), compare current sales to previous months, track employees performance, view top grossing employees, etc.
- Sales Centre: It is an important section that lets employees communicate with customers and receive payments through Chats and SMS.
- Contact & Companies: These sections lets you manage all the essential information about existing contacts and companies like profile, address, contact number, address, client path, etc. Plus, it also shows the name of employees responsible for handling a company or client.
- Orders: Here you can view all the received orders, accepted orders, paid orders, and completed orders.
- Tasks: Using it, you can create new tasks and assign tasks to one or more employees.
- Online Store: Using it, you can create your own online store by using various predefined templates and adding products over the online store.
- Calendar: It helps you view and manage tasks, schedules, invites, task deadlines, and other important time-specific activities.
- In this free version of Bitrix 24, you don’t get some important features like CRM Marketing, Sales Intelligence, Sales Centre, etc.
It is a feature rich cloud based CRM software that offers a good set of CRM features that helps you and your employees share their duties and manage different aspects of CRM of your business.
Corteza is a free open source cloud CRM software. It is also online software that you can use in various operating systems with the help of a web browser. In it, you can find many modules such as Messaging, Low Code, CRM, Google Maps, etc. You only need its CRM module to perform necessary CRM activities such as leads management, account management, opportunities, contacts, quotes creation, campaign, and more. Let’s take a brief look at the main features of this software.
- Leads: In it, you can view and manage your leads and leads generated by other employees.
- Accounts: In it, you can manually create and edit existing accounts. Plus, you can also import existing accounts in the form of CSV or JSON file format.
- Opportunities: It is another handy section in which you can add new opportunities by specifying the opportunity name, amount, account name, and opportunity owner. It also shows the data of previous opportunities.
- Contacts: Through this feature, you can add and manage contacts of all customers and associated companies. It also lets you Import and Export contacts in CSV and JSON formats.
- Campaigns: Use it to view and add information campaigns such as campaign name, parent campaign, type of campaign (direct mail, email blast, radio advertisement, etc.)
- Through this software, you can also manage products, their prices, description, and quantity information.
- A separate messaging module is also offered by it through which you can perform both the group and private chats with other users.
- A Google maps module to view and target business according to their geographical location is also present in it.
It is another good cloud based CRM software that lets you manage various CRM aspects of a business or company.
Odoo is one more free cloud based CRM software on this list. Like other similar cloud CRM software, it is also online software that works on various platforms. Plus, an Odoo app for Android and iOS platforms are also available.
It is primarily a business management software that covers most aspects of the business. However, it does not natively come with most of its features. Thus, you need to manually install business management modules (CRM, ERP, etc.) by going to its internal Apps store. However, in this free version of Odoo, you can only add one app for free. To perform customer relationship management, you need to add the CRM app to this software. Now, check out the main features of this CRM app.
- Sales: In it, you can create and manage sales projects, leads, customer contacts, view project pipes, deadlines of team members, and track sales opportunities of current and previous months.
- Reporting: In this module, you can view statistics and graphs that shows opportunities, average deal size, expected revenue, profit/loss ratio, project time range, days to assign, and more. You can save all the generated graphs in the PNG image format.
- Configuration: Through this module, you can add employees, create teams, and specify the types of activities (email, call, meeting, upload document, etc.).
- This software also offers an inbuilt chat feature through which employees can communicate with each other.
- In this community version of Odoo, you can only add one app for free.
It is a simple and cleanly designed cloud based CRM software that offers a good set of CRM features.
Prosoftly is the next free cloud CRM software. It is primarily an all in one online business management software. However, in this free version of Prosoftly, you only get a basic CRM, KPI, and Task Management features. Now, check out the main CRM features of this cloud based CRM software.
- Customers: In it, you can add new customers by entering their details such as name, job title, company name, sector (accounting, aviation, animation, arts, etc.), website, etc. Besides this, you can also use it to retrieve customers by their names.
- Deals: Use it to track and edit various information about existing deals such as deal name, deal stage, deal amount, CRM owner, associated customers, date of deal creation, etc. New deals can also be added from here.
- Contacts: It is a dedicated module to add and manage the contact information of both partner companies and customers.
- My Tasks: Here, you can schedule tasks for yourself and track existing personal tasks.
- In this software, you can also manually add and manage products, product names, products description, product prices, etc.
- A company dashboard is also present in it that gives an overview of sales, deal stages, deal forecast, etc., in the form of graphs.
- Most features of this software are locked in this free version of Prosoftly. To unlock all its features, you need to purchase its Enterprise plan.
It is a basic cloud CRM software through which you can manage some important CRM aspects of a business.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014