7 Best Free Cryptocurrency Screener Websites
Here is a list of best free cryptocurrency screener websites. Cryptocurrencies are booming right now and it is getting harder and harder for users who invest in cryptocurrencies to track all of them. To simplify this process, many users use cryptocurrency screener websites. These websites allow users to track the parameters of a large number of cryptocurrencies. Plus, users can also create their own portfolios consisting of selected cryptocurrencies according to their requirements. They also help users make informed decisions before investing in a cryptocurrency. All these websites offer a number of parameters about cryptocurrencies like current price, volume, market value, change in price (both positive and negative), relative strength index, and more. In addition to that, users also get a filter tool in some websites that lets users filter out cryptocurrencies based on selected parameters.
These websites show the data of various cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Tether, Solana, and more. Some of these websites also help users visualize the change in price and other cryptocurrency parameters by showing graphs. After viewing and analyzing the cryptocurrency parameters, users can share their data with other using Facebook, Twitter, etc., platforms. They also come with additional tools through which users can track stocks, bonds, forex, etc., investment opportunities. Now, check out the main features of these websites.
My Favorite Cryptocurrency Screener Website:
tradingview.com is my favorite website as it offers all the tools to track, view, and analyze multiple cryptocurrency parameters like price, volume, capitalization, etc. Plus, it generates charts highlighting the change in cryptocurrency prices in the last few months.
tradingview.com is a free cryptocurrency screener website. Using this website, users can view and track the current price, change in price, percentage of price change, etc., parameters about various cryptocurrencies. Plus, it offers Filters to filter out cryptocurrencies based on market capitalization, volume, average volume, etc., parameters. Now, check out the main features of this website.
- Overview: It shows the positive and negative changes in various cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Etherium, Cardano, AAPL BTC, and more. Besides this, it also shows the last cryptocurrency value, change percentage, volume, rating (sell, buy, and neutral), etc.
- Performance: Use this tab to view the current, three months, six months, and one-year performance of any cryptocurrency that you want.
- Oscillators: It is another good tab that shows Oscillators Rating (Strong Buy, Buy, Neutral, Sell, etc.), Average True Range, MACD Level, Momentum, Relative Strength Index, etc., parameters about different cryptocurrencies.
- Search: Use it to find all the information about a specific cryptocurrency by searching it by its name.
- Filter: It is another handy tool using which users can filter cryptocurrencies based on their market capitalization, fully diluted market cap, volume, average volume (10 days), average volume (30 days), and more.
- Screeners: This website offers multiple additional online screeners such as Stock Screener, Forex Screener, Stock Heatmap, and more.
- Charts: Use this tool to view the graph highlighting the change in the value of a selected cryptocurrency over a period of time.
It is a good cryptocurrency screener website that offers all the relevant information about cryptocurrencies that help users take right cryptocurrency investment decisions.
Yahoo finance cryptocurrencies
Yahoo finance cryptocurrencies is another free cryptocurrency screener website. It is mainly a general finance website that also cryptocurrencies tab that shows all relevant information about different cryptocurrencies. Some of the cryptocurrencies that it covers are Bitcoin, Etherium, Solana, Tether, and Cardano. Now, check out the main features of this website.
- Result List: It shows current price, change in price (positive and negative), Percentage Change, Market Cap, Volume in Currency, Total Volume All Currencies, etc., values of various cryptocurrencies.
- Chart: Use it to view the chart highlighting the change in the price of a selected cryptocurrency over a period of time. It also offers tools to compare two or more cryptocurrencies.
- Heatmap View: It highlights all the cryptocurrencies with positive and negative value changes. To highlight positively changed cryptocurrencies, it uses the Green color and for negatively changed cryptocurrencies, it uses the Red color.
- Add to Portfolio: Use it to add cryptocurrencies of your interest in your portfolio to track their changes. To make a portfolio, users need to create a Yahoo finance account.
- Share: Use it to share your portfolio on Twitter, Facebook, Tumbler, etc., social media platforms.
- Stocks: This website also offers tools to track most active stocks, gainers, loser stocks, top mutual funds, etc.
It is another good cryptocurrency screener website through which users can track almost all the cryptocurrencies along with their current prices and change in values.
Quantify Crypto is another free cryptocurrency screener website. On this website, users can view the prices and various other matrices of trending cryptocurrencies. Some of the cryptocurrencies that it shows are Bitcoin, XRP, Solana, Cardano, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and more. A good set of tabs to view trend, percentage change, day trade, etc., are also present in it. Now, check out the main features of this website.
- Trend: Use it to view the current price trends of various cryptocurrencies. To highlight trends, it uses various tables like trend mean, trend spot, trend hourly, trend critical, trend daily, and more.
- Price: It shows the current prices of various cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, XRP, Dogecoin, and more.
- Percentage Tab: Use it to view the change in cryptocurrency values in percentage.
- Pro: It shows additional metrics about cryptocurrencies such as volume, market cap, safety, score (very bullish, slightly bullish, neutral, etc.), and more.
- Search: Use this tool to view all the matrices of a specific cryptocurrency.
- This website also offers multiple online additional tools like terminal, heatmaps, trading 101, and more.
It is another good cryptocurrency screener website that shows all the necessary cryptocurrency metrics that help users track and invest in cryptocurrencies.
wallmine is another free cryptocurrency screener website. It is another good website to check out the status and current prices of various cryptocurrencies such as Bonorum, Nilu, Wault, EarnX, and more. Now, check out the main features of this website.
- Overview: Use it to view the overview of the primary cryptocurrency parameters such as Current Price, Performance Today, Market cap, Minable, Tokens, and more.
- Performance: Use it to view today’s cryptocurrency performance, 5 days cryptocurrency performance, 1-month cryptocurrency performance, 1-year cryptocurrency performance, etc.
- Technical: Use it to some of the technical aspects of any selected cryptocurrency such as average cryptocurrency price (SMA 50 and SMA 200), 52 weeks low prices, high range prices, and more.
- Momentum: It helps users to check out the momentum of cryptocurrencies over a period of time. To do that, it shows data like Average Directional Index, Average True Range, Volatility, Relative Strength Index, and more.
- Charts: It is another handy tool that helps users visualize the change in prices of a cryptocurrency over a period of time.
- Heatmap: Use this section to quickly find out good and bad performing cryptocurrencies as it shows good performing cryptocurrencies in green color and bad performing cryptocurrencies in the red color.
- This website also shows news associated with cryptocurrencies. Plus, additional features Stock Screener, Histogram, Bubbles, etc., are also provided by it.
It is another good cryptocurrency screener website that anyone can use for free to track cryptocurrencies’ prices, performance, market value, and other important parameters.
messari.io is another free cryptocurrency screener website. On this website, users can screen a large number of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, BNB, Ethereum, Tether, Solana, Cardano, Polkadot, etc. Plus, it also shows graphs along with essential cryptocurrency parameters that help users gather all the information about certain cryptocurrencies before investing in them. Now, take a look at the primary features of this website.
- Change VS: It highlights both the positive change in the prices of cryptocurrencies. Plus, the latest price of all the cryptocurrencies is also shown by it. All the prices that it shows are in US Dollars.
- 7 Day Trend: It shows the change in prices of various cryptocurrencies in the last 7 days in the form of a graph.
- Reported Market Cap: It shows the estimated market value of a selected cryptocurrency.
- Customize: Through this tool users can add and remove various cryptocurrency parameters like Change vs USD (1H), Price (USD), Asset, Price (BTC), Volume, and more.
- The free version of this website imposes various restrictions like limited screens, locked community screeners, personal screener, and more.
It is another capable cryptocurrency screener website that offers all the essential tools to view and analyze the prices, price change, and latest trends of cryptocurrencies.
Investing.com is yet another free cryptocurrency screener website. This website offers multiple online tools that users track cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex, etc., on which users can invest. By tracking the cryptocurrency, stocks, etc., users can make informed decisions about investing their money in the right market. Now, check out the primary features of this website.
- Top Cryptocurrencies: It shows all the highest valued cryptocurrencies along with their prices, market cap, volume (24H), total volume, positive and negative changes in price.
- Most Active Cryptocurrency pairs: As its name implies, it shows the most active cryptocurrency pairs such as SHIB/INR, BTC/USD, ETH/USD, and more. Plus, it also shows a graph highlighting the change in the price of active pairs.
- Performance: Use it to track the daily, monthly, and yearly performance of cryptocurrency pairs.
- Currency Converter: Use it to convert the prices of cryptocurrencies to USD, INR, NZD, and more.
- Analysis: It helps users analyze forex market, stock market, commodities, bonds, etc.
It is another good cryptocurrency screener website that anyone can use to track multiple cryptocurrencies and their pairs.
bitscreener.com is the last free cryptocurrency screener website. Through this website, users can easily track the market cap, price, volume, performance, and other important parameters of various cryptocurrencies such as Etherium, Bitcoin, Binance Coin, Solana, Tether, and more. Now, check out the main features of this website.
- Overview: It shows the current price, change in price, volume, and a market cap of popular cryptocurrencies.
- Chart View: This section shows a graph highlighting the change in prices of various cryptocurrencies over a period of the last two months.
- Search: Use it to search for a specific cryptocurrency by its name to view all its parameters like current price, change in price in the last (1 hour, 24 hour, 1 day, etc.), and more.
- Portfolio Management: This section allows users to create a personal portfolio in which they can add cryptocurrencies of their choice.
It is another capable cryptocurrency screener website through which users can track the performance, price, volume, etc., parameters of any cryptocurrency.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014