5 Best Free DBF to Excel Online Converter Services
Here is a list of the best free DBF to Excel online converter services. DBF stands for DataBase File. A DBF file is also known as a dBASE file. This is a database file format commonly used to store structured data. DBF files use a tabular data storage structure where rows represent records and columns represents an attribute. This is quite similar to the Excel structure. You can convert a DBF file to Excel. Doing this allows you to easily access the database in a spreadsheet without the need for database software.
This post covers 5 services where you can convert a DBF file to an Excel file. You get a DBF to Excel converter where you can upload your DBF file and convert that to Excel. Most of these converters let you pick the output format for the Excel file. You can go with XLS or XLSX file format. Some of these converters also support batch conversion. You can add multiple DBF files and convert them all to Excel in a single instance.
My Favorite DBF to Excel Online Converter
OnlineConvertFree.com is my favorite service on this list to convert DBF to Excel online. This service has a good converter that you can use for single as well as batch file conversion. You can pick from XLS or XLSX format for the conversion. And, it also has cloud import functionality that lets you easily import files from the web without extra steps.
|Name||Batch Conversion (files)||Conversion Size|
OnlineConvertFree.com is a free website that offers a free DBF to Excel online converter. This converter allows you to easily convert DBF files to Excel files where you can pick XLS or XLSX format for the Excel file. This converter works with local files only. It can convert up to 7 files per conversion. To do that, you have to start by adding one file first. After that, it shows the added file on the screen. There you get an option to add more files. You can add 6 more files to the conversion. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that each file must be under or up to 100 MB in size. Then you can simply pick the output format and perform the conversion. After the conversion, you get a download button alongside each file from where you can save the converted files. Below that, you also get an option to download files as ZIP. This option packs all the converted files inside a ZIP and downloads them all at once. This is handy for batch conversions.
How to convert DBF to Excel online with OnlineConvertFree?
- Follow the link given below to access this online converter.
- Click on the Choose File button and add a DBF file.
- On the next screen, you can use the ADD MORE FILES option to add 6 more DBF files.
- Then pick XLS/XLSX as the output format for each file.
- After that, click the CONVERT button to perform the conversion.
- Once done, use the Download button to save the converted files.
- Batch Conversion: Yes, 7 files per conversion.
- Conversion Size: up to 100 MB per file.
- Conversion Limit: No limit.
- Conversion Output: Direct download (XLS/XLSX/ZIP).
|Good for batch conversion|
|Cloud import feature to import files from web|
AnyConv.com is a free online converter website that can convert a wide range of file formats. It has a free DBF to Excel online converter. This is a simple converter that can process batch files. It works with local files only with no cloud import functionality. To perform a conversion, you can simply upload your DBF files to the converter. It converts the added file in consecutive order. You can add as many as 60 files at once. However, the conversion size is 100 MB. That means all the added files must be up to 100 MB in size and not more. The converter starts with the first file and converts them all one by one. As soon as a file gets converted, it shows a download button alongside that. With that, you can download the converted files one by one.
How to convert DBF to Excel online with AnyConv?
- Go to this converter on AnyConv using the direct link given below.
- Click on the Choose File button and upload your DBF files to the converter.
- On the next screen, pick XLS or XLSX as the output format for the conversion.
- Then click on the Convert button to start the conversion.
- After the conversion, use the Download button to save each converted file separately.
- Batch Conversions: Yes, over 60 files per conversion.
- Conversion Size: 100 MB per file.
- Conversion Limit: 60 file conversions per hour.
- Conversion Output: Direct Download (XLS/XLSX).
|Supports batch conversion||No cloud import functionality|
|No bulk download|
MiConv.com is a free file conversion website that you can use to convert DBF to Excel online. This website offers a simple converter for this job. The converter can process up to 10 files per conversion. There is a 50 MB size limit for each file. You can simply upload your DBF files to the converter and then perform the conversion. There are no conversion options to configure the output. After the conversion, you get a download button for each file separately. There is no option to download multiple files at once. You have to save all the converted files one by one.
How to convert DBF to Excel online on MiConv?
- Use the direct link given below to open this converter in your browser.
- Click the Choose Files button and upload your DBF files to the converter.
- In the next step, pick XLS/XLSX as the output format for the conversion.
- Then click the Convert button to start the conversion process.
- After the conversion, use the Download button alongside each file to save the files.
- Batch Conversion: Yes, up to 10 files per conversion.
- Conversion Size: Up to 50 MB per file.
- Conversion Limit: 120 file conversions per hour for free.
- Conversion Output: Direct output (XLS/XLSX).
|Supports batch conversion||The download option is not ideal for batch conversion|
Vertopal.com is another free website to convert DBF to Excel online. This website has a converter where you can pick the input and output format at the top to make a desired conversion configuration. In this case, you can make a DBF to XLS or DBF to XLSX converter. After configuring the converter, you can add your file. This converter converts one file per conversion with a maximum file size limit of 50 MB. You can upload a local file or import it from Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, or a URL. It is a multi-step conversion. The process is simple and you just have to follow the on-screen instruction. This includes uploading the file and starting the conversion. After the conversion, you get a download button that you can use to save the converted file.
How to convert DBF to Excel online on Vertopal?
- Open this DBF to Excel converter on Vertopal using the link provided below.
- On the converter page, click the Choose File button and add your DBF file to the converter.
- Wait for it to get uploaded and make sure the output format is selected correctly.
- Then pick click Continue to proceed.
- On the next screen, click the CONVERT button from the top right cover to start the conversion.
- After the conversion, use the Download button to save the converted Excel file.
- Batch Conversion: No, converts one file at a time.
- Max Conversion Size: up to 50 MB.
- Conversion Limit: No limit; any number of conversions.
- Conversion Output: Direct Download (XLS/XLSX).
|Cloud integration to import file from the web||Only converts one file per conversion|
CoolUtils.com is a web-based file conversion service. It has a collection of online converters including a DBF to Excel converter. that you can use for DBF to Excel online conversion. This converter converts one file at a time. You can simply upload the DBF file from local storage and then pick Excel as the output format. While doing so, you get options to set the header and footer. If you want to add a header/footer to your converted file, you can do that here. After that, you can perform the conversion and download the converted Excel file.
How to convert DBF to Excel online with CoolUtils?
- Use the link given below to access this converter directly.
- Drag and drop your DBF file to the converted.
- Then select the EXCEL as the output from the list of the format.
- Optionally, you can add a header and a footer before conversion.
- Then, click the Download Converted File to perform the conversion and save the converted file.
- Batch Conversion: No, converts one file at a time.
- Conversion Size: Up to 30 MB.
- Conversion Limit: No daily/monthly conversion limits.
- Conversion Output: Direct download (XLSX).
|Option to add header & footer||No bulk conversion|
Frequently Asked Questions
A DBF file is a structured data file format commonly used for tabular data storage. It consists of a header section describing fields and metadata, followed by data records.
You can use an online converter to convert DBF to Excel. Online converters such as OnlineConvertFree.com, MiConv.com, allow you to directly convert DBF files to Excel without any extra steps. You can add DBF file, perform the conversion, and save the converted Excel file.
Yes, it is possible to open DBF files in Microsoft Excel. Excel has built-in support for opening and reading DBF files, allowing you to view and manipulate the data within Excel's familiar spreadsheet environment.
Microsoft Excel can open DBF files, but it can't save into the DBF file format. You can save it as an Excel file for future use or sharing with others.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- October 2023
- September 2023
- August 2023
- July 2023
- June 2023
- May 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014