7 Best Free DXF Viewer Online Websites
Here is a list of best free DXF viewer online websites. DXF or Drawing Exchange Format is a type of CAD file that carries models and designs. This format is developed by Autodesk and released in December 1982. If you want to view designs and models present in a DXF file without using any complex DXF viewer software, then check out these websites.
These websites come with a large viewing area on which users can view designs and models present in a DXF file. Besides this, users also get zoom functionality to closely view and analyze any part of a model. A few websites also come with the Layers feature that allows users to view individual layers of a DXF file. Apart from DXF, users can also view CAD files of various formats (DWG, STL, IGS, PLT, etc.) on some of these websites. Users can also load multiple DXF files on some viewers and switch between them using page navigation tools. In general, all of these websites come with all the essential tools to view designs carried by DXF files.
Through these websites, users can also share and save DXF files in STL, PDF, PNG, etc., file formats. Go through the list to know more about these apps.
My Favorite DXF Viewer Online Website:
ShareCAD is my favorite website as it offers multiple viewing modes along with advanced layers viewing tools.
ShareCAD is a free DXF viewer online website. On this website, users can view both designs and models present in DXF files. Apart from DXF, it can also show models present in DWG, DWF, HPGL, PLT, IGES, IGS, BREP, STL, etc., CAD and 3D file formats. Plus, it can show medium-sized DXF files of up to 50 MB size. Now, check out the main features of this website.
- View Direction: It contains predefined directions from where users can view 3D DXF file design like Bottom View, top View, Left View, Right View, Front View, etc.
- 3D Viewing Modes: A good set of 3D viewing modes are also present in it such as 2D Wireframe, 3D Wireframe, 3D Hidden Lines, 3D Flat Shading, and more.
- Layers: It is an advanced feature that shows the individual layers of a 3D model.
- Scroll to Zoom: This feature makes it easy for users to quickly zoom in and analyze any part of a 3D model
- Share: Use it to share DXF files models with other users by creating and sharing a link of DXF files.
It is one of the best free DXF viewer online websites as it offers all the essential tools to view and analyze models and designs present in a DXF file.
Autodesk Viewer is another free DXF viewer online website. On this website, users can view 2D and 3D designs present on a DXF, DWG, STP, IDES, etc., CAD file formats. Unlike most other similar websites, it not only offers tools to view DXF files but also offers tools to measure and markup DXF files models. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Main Viewer: On its main viewer, users can view a model in its entirety. Besides this, it also lets users zoom in and out using mouse scroll.
- Layers: Use it to view individual layers of a DXF file model.
- Properties: It shows properties associated with a 3D model file such as number of meshes, number of vertices, number of layers, etc.
- Measure: This tool allows users to measure the distance, angle, area, and arc of a DXF file design.
- Comment: Use it to add comments on a DXF file.
- Share: After viewing a DXF file design, users can export it in the form of a sharable link.
It is another capable DXF viewer online website using which users can easily view, analyze, and measure designs of a DXF file.
profiCAD is a free DXF viewer online website. Using this website, users can view models and drawings present in DXF and DWG files. To view designs present in a DXF file, users just need to drag and drop a DXF file on the interface of this website. It also offers a full-screen mode to view the entire design. Now, check out the main features of this website.
- Preview Window: After loading a DXF file, users can preview the design contained by it on its preview window.
- Full-Size View: By clicking on the preview window, users can enable the full-size view that shows the DXF file design in its entirety.
- Zoom: For closer inspection, users can use its Zoom in and Zoom out functionality.
- Save as PDF: Use it to quickly save a DXF file design as a PDF document.
- Export ProfiCAD to AutoCAD: As its name suggests, it converts and export ProfiCAD documents to AutoCAD supported documents namely DXF and DWG.
It is a simple and effective DXF viewer online website that anyone can use to view designs contained in DXF files.
Groupdocs View DXF Online
Groupdocs View DXF Online is another free DXF viewer online website. On this website, users can easily load and view models present in a DXF file. Plus, essential tools to view and analyze a model is also provided by it. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Predefined Zoom Levels: By going to the zoom menu of this website users can select predefined zoom-in levels such as 25%, 50%, 100%, 150%, and more. Besides this, Zoom in and Zoom out buttons are also provided by it.
- Load Multiple Files: This website also lets users multiple DXF files and switch between their models using next and previous buttons.
- Download: This website comes with multiple download options that allow users to download DXF models in PDF, ZIP, and PNG file formats.
- Additional Online Tools: A good set of additional online tools such as document splitter, PDF Redactor, File Merger, etc., are also present.
It is a basic DXF viewer online website that comes with basic tools to view and analyze a DXF file model.
allinpdf is yet another free DXF viewer online website. It is another good website to view and analyze models carried by DXF files. On this website, users can also load multiple DXF files and switch between them. Besides this, standard DXF file viewing and analysis tools are also present in it. Now, check out the main features of this website.
- Main Viewer: As soon as users load a DXF file, the main viewer of this website opens up and shows the designs and models present in it.
- Toggle View: It shows the thumbnails of all the loaded DXF files on this website.
- Zoom: This website offers zoom tools like automatic zoom, predefined zoom levels (50%, 75%, 100%, etc.), manual zoom, and more.
- Rotate: Use this tool to manually rotate a DXF file in the left or right direction.
- Download: Use it to download DXF file models in PDF file format.
It is another good and simple to use DXF file viewer online website that anyone can use to view designs present in a DXF file.
ASPOSE CAD Viewer
ASPOSE CAD Viewer is mainly a CAD and BIM file viewer that can also be used as a DXF viewer online website. This website allows users to view CAD files of various formats like STL, DWF, PLT, FBX, and more. Now, take a look at the primary features of this website.
- Viewer: This website offers a plain and simple viewer over which users can view DXF and other CAD file designs.
- Zoom: A good set of predefined zoom levels for closer inspection of a design is present on this website.
- Next and Previous Page buttons: Use these buttons to switch between multiple DXF file designs.
- Rotate: Use it to rotate designs in both left and right directions.
- Download: It allows users to download a DXF file design in BMP, GIF, JPG, SVG, PSD, etc., file formats.
- This website also offers tools to add watermarks and extract text from files of various formats.
It is another capable DXF viewer online website that offers essential tools to view and analyze DXF file designs.
CONHOLDATE is the last free online DXF viewer online website. On this website, users can load and view designs and models contained by a DXF file. To view models, it offers a simple and easy main viewer window. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Main Viewer: On the main viewer, users can view and analyze DXF file designs. For design inspection and analysis, users can use zoom-in and zoom-out tools.
- Fit Design: Use fit tools to fit the design on-screen according to screen width or height.
- File Navigation: Use file navigation tools to jump between multiple DXF files.
- Download: After viewing a design or model, users can use this tool to download it in DXF image format.
It is another good online DXF viewer online website that anyone can use to view models and designs present in DXF files.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014