6 Best Free Enigma Encryption Online Services
Here is a list of best free Enigma Encryption online services. Enigma was a cipher machine used by Germany during World War 2 to encrypt communication between German troops. This machine consists of both mechanical and electrical components. Nowadays, multiple online programs and software can simulate the working of an actual Enigma machine. If you want to encrypt data through the Enigma encryption method, then check out these Enigma encryption online services.
Using most of these services, users can perform both text encryption and decryption operations using enigma encryption method. Some of these websites, also let users simulate and configure the working of an Enigma machine before starting the encryption process. To configure the enigma machine, users need to adjust the settings like Rotors, Reflectors, Rings, Positions, etc. After successfully configuring the machine, users can start the encryption or decryption process. To help out new users, I have included the necessary Enigma encryption steps in the description of each website.
These websites also come with additional online services like Caesar Cipher, Affine Cipher, ROT13, Periodic Table Cipher, etc. Go through the list to know more about these services.
My Favorite Online Enigma Encryption Online Service:
dencode.com is my favorite website as it supports Enigma machine variants and supports both Encryption and Decryption operations.
You can also check out lists of best free Online Vigenere Cipher, Online Twofish Encryption, and Online Blowfish Encryption services.
Table of Contents:
|Features/Website Names||Can Decode and Encode Text Data||Supports multiple Enigma Machine Variants||Lets Users Simulate Enigma Machine Operation|
|piotte13.github.io||x (Can Only Encode Input Data)||x||✓|
dencode.com is a free Enigma encryption online service. This website offers an advanced Enigma encryption tool that lets users adjust various aspects of the enigma machine before starting the encryption or decryption process. The first thing that users can adjust is its Enigma machine variant like Enigma I, Enigma M3, Enigma M4, Enigma G G-111, etc. Besides this, users can also manually adjust the Wheel Order, Ring Settings, Position Settings, and Plugboard wiring. After making all the adjustments, users can start the enigma encrypting process. Now, follow the below steps.
How to perform enigma encryption operations online using dencode.com:
- Visit this website using the given link.
- After that, Choose either the Encoded or Decodec option.
- Next, enter the input value and start adjusting the enigma machine parameters like machine variant, wheel order, ring setting, etc.
- Finally, view the encoded or decoded data.
- Cipher Tools: This website also contains additional cipher tools like Caesar Cipherm ROT13, ROT18, Atbash, Affine, JIS keyboard, and more.
- Hash Tools: Some hash tools are also present on this website like MD2, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-512, etc.
- A good set of String, Number, Color, and Date tools are also provided by this website.
It is one of the best free online Enigma encryption online services through which users can manually configure the enigma machine parameters and perform both encryption and decryption operations.
cryptii.com is a free Enigma Encryption online service. Using this service, users can encode and decode text information using the Enigma Encryption method. It also lets users specify the enigma machine rotor, position, and ring values to customize the enigma encryption algorithm before starting the encoding process. Plus, it is capable of performing encryption and decryption operations in real time. Now, follow the below steps.
How to perform Enigma encryption online using cryptii.com:
- Go to this website and select the Enigma Machine method.
- After that, select either Encode or Decode operation.
- Next, select an Enigma machine variant and specify the Rotor, Position, and Ring values.
- Finally, enter the input text to view the encrypted output in the Cipher text section.
- This website also offers additional Encryption and Cipher tools like Caesar Cipher, Affine Cipher, ROT13, A1Z26, Vigenere Cipher, and more.
It is another good online Enigma Encryption online service that offers all the tools to perform both enigma encryption and decryption operations.
dcode.fr is another free Enigma Encryption online service. This service offers multiple enigma encryption machine variants (Luftwaffe 3 rotor, Kriegsmarine 3 rotors, and Kriegsmarine 4 rotors ) that users can use to perform enigma encryption operations. Before performing the encryption operations, users can also choose to adjust the Rotors to Mount, Reflectors to Mount, and Initial Positions of Rotors. Another good thing about this service is its ability to perform both encryption and decryption operations. Now, follow the below steps.
How to perform enigma Encryption Operations online using dcode.fr:
- Go to this website and open up the Enigma Machine.
- Now, enter the message that you want to encrypt or decrypt.
- Next, specify the enigma machine type, rotors to mount, reflectors to mount, etc.
- Finally, click on the Encrypt/Decrypt button to start the enigma encryption operation.
- This website also comes with additional online tools like Modern Cryptography, Transposition Cipher, Substitution Cipher, Periodic Table Cipher, Fake ID Generator, and more.
It is another good online enigma encryption online service that offers all the tools to perform encryption and decryption operations using enigma encryption.
101computing.net is another free Enigma encryption online service. This service comes with an Enigma Machine Emulator through which users can configure and simulate the enigma machine operations. To configure the enigma machine, users need manually specify initial reflector values and make required connections by clicking on the different plugs. After doing that, users can start either the encryption or decryption process. Now, follow the below steps.
How to perform enigma encryption operations online using 101computing.net:
- Open the interface of this website and select the Enigma Machine Simulator.
- After that, configure the enigma machine according to your requirements using knobs and plugs.
- Next, choose Encrypt or Decrypt option.
- Finally, enter the input values to view the corresponding output encrypted or decrypted values.
- This website also comes with additional tools and learning material such as Cryptography, Database concepts, Computer Networks, XOR Encryption Algorithms, and more.
It is another capable online enigma encryption service through which users can simulate the enigma encryption operations.
cachesleuth.com is yet another free Enigma encryption online service. This service offers an Enigma Cipher (M3) variant of the enigma machine that users can manually configure according to their requirements. To configure the enigma machine, users can specify the Rotar, Position, Ring, and Reflector values. After that, users can use the new settings to perform both text encryption and description operations. Now, follow the below steps.
How to perform enigma encryption operations online using cachesleuth.com:
- Go to this website and access the Enigma Cipher (M3) tool.
- After that, configure the enigma cipher machine by specifying the new Rotor, Position, Ring, and Reflector values.
- Next, enter the input text that you want to encrypt or decrypt.
- Finally, click on the Encrypt or Decrypt button to start the encryption operation.
- This website offers a wide range of additional online tools like Code Tools, Number Tools, Text Manipulation Tools, Coordinate Converters, Code Tables, etc.
It is another capable Enigma encryption online service that anyone can use to perform text encryption and decryption process using a customized enigma machine.
piotte13.github.io is the last free Enigma encryption online service. This service offers an enigma machine tool that lets users configure and simulate enigma machine operation. Simultaneously, users can also perform the enigma encryption process. To adjust the enigma machine encryption settings, users need to change the Ring, Position, and Plug settings. Next, enter the input text using the on-screen keyboard to view the encrypted text in real time. Now, follow the below steps.
How to perform enigma encryption operations online using piotte13.github.io:
- Launch this website using the given link.
- After that, go to the Enigma Emulator section.
- Now, specify Plug, Ring, Position, etc., encryption properties.
- Next, use the on-screen keyboard to enter the input data that you want to encrypt using enigma encryption.
- Finally, view the output data in the Outputs section.
- This website also offers a complete Emulator Help section to help out users configure the enigma emulator.
It is another good enigma encryption online service through which users can simulate enigma machine operation and encrypt text data using the enigma encryption method.
Passionate about tech and science, always look for new tech solutions that can help me and others.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014