6 Best Free Note Taking Online Websites
Here is a list of best free note taking online websites. Using these websites, users can create and save all their notes online. Through all these websites, users can create standard text notes. Although some websites also let users create freehand drawn and image notes. A good set of notes categorization tools are also present in it such as labels, tags, color notes categorization, etc. Now, to create a new note, these websites offer a simple note-taking environment with minimal distraction. Still, users get all the essential note-taking tools like bold text, bullet points, alignment, text colors, and more. After taking notes, users can share them with other users or locally download them.
Some of these note taking websites also offer collaboration tools. Using these tools, users can collaboratively work with multiple users over a common note or notes. Plus, users can also set collaboration permissions like can edit can, view, etc. Apart from creating and managing notes, users also get many additional tools on these websites. Using additional tools, users can change note themes, use templates, attach files to notes, run slideshow of notes, and more. Go through the list to know more about these websites.
My Favorite Note Taking Online Website:
Google Keep is my favorite website because it offers all the essential tools to smartly create and manage a large set of notes. It also lets users add reminders to their notes. I also like its ability to create freehand drawn and image notes.
Google Keep is a free note taking online website. It is a dedicated website to take and manage a large number of notes. Plus, it allows users to access and manage notes from anywhere. Using it, users can create standard text notes along with freehand drawn and picture notes. Plus, it also offers a great environment for collaborative note-taking tasks. Now, check out the primary features of this note taking online website.
- Take a note: Use this tool to quickly start taking a note by specifying the Title and Description of the note. Apart from text, users can also add images and URLs to their notes. It also lets users add labels to notes similar to tags.
- Notes Color: To categorize different types of notes, users can specify various colors to notes.
- Notes Reminder: This feature lets users set a reminder with all notes.
- Add Drawing: Using it, users can create notes using the freehand draw tool.
- Collaborators: Use it to add collaborators who can access and edit certain notes with you.
- Dark Theme: This website also supports a dark theme that gives it a modern look.
It is one of the best free note taking online websites through which users can create and smartly manage a large number of notes.
Zoho Notebooks is a free note taking online website. Using this website, users can create text notebooks, checklist cards, audio card, photo cards, and more. Plus, it also lets users synchronize their notes and other data between multiple using the common Zoho account. Now, check out the main features.
- Notebooks: In this section, users can create as many notes as they want and organize them under a notebook.
- All Notes: In this section, users can view notes of all the notebooks.
- Favorite: It is another handy tool that allows users to mark some notes as favorites that users can quickly access from the Favorites section.
- Notes Sharing: This website also lets users share their notes publically and privately. The private notes also let users add members and collaborate with them.
- Writing Tools: It also offers a good set of writing tools like Bold, Italic, Ordered List, Align, and more.
- Draw: Use it to create notes by using drawing tools like freehand draw, brush, etc.
- Attach: It allows users to add files and images with notes.
It is another good note taking online website through which users can quickly create, edit, and manage notes.
Evernote is another free note taking online website. On this website, users can create individual notes as well as a collection of notes in the form of a notebook. It also offers a good note taking area with all the essential tools to write and paste text content. Apart from text, users can also add checkboxes, attachments, photos, etc., with notes. Now, check out the primary features of this website.
- Notes: It is the primary section of this website in which users can create as many notes as they want. Plus, it also lets users categorize and manage notes by dividing them into sets of notebooks.
- Note Taking Area: The note-taking area of this website offers all the essential tools like normal text, header, bold, italic, alignment, text color, insert (to add files and images), and more.
- Share and Collaboration: It also lets users share notes and collaborate with other users with added permissions namely can edit and can view.
- Shared with me: It shows all the notes which are shared by other users with you.
- Shortcuts: Users can also mark their favorite notes that they can access later from the Shortcuts section.
- This note-taking website also offers tools like tasks, tags, sketch, code block, and more.
The free version of this app only allows users to synchronize this website across two devices. Plus, it also imposes limitations like limited monthley uploads, limited note size, etc. To remove all the limitations, users need to purchase its premium version.
It is another good note taking online website that anyone can use to take and manage a large collection of notes.
NimbleNotes is another free note taking online website. Using this website, users can create custom notes consisting of codes, questions, images, Youtube videos, etc. It also allows users to categorize notes using labels and notebooks. Plus, a handy filter to filter out notes is also present in it. Now, check out the main feature of this note taking website.
- Notes Components: This website offers a simple note-taking area with many associated components that you can add over it such as Code, Youtube Videos, Rich Text, Latex Maths, Questions, and more.
- Notebooks: Use it to create multiple notebooks carrying as many notes as you want.
- Tags: Use it to add different tags on notes that allow users to search notes associated with a specific tag.
- Study: It is a handy section for students that allows them to create multiple study sets and flashcards collections.
- Templates: This website also comes with many predefined templates for tasks like case briefing, definition building, Question book, etc.
It is another capable note taking online website that offers all the essential tools to create and manage notes, notebooks, and study material.
milanote.com is another free note taking online website. This website offers a large editing area over which users can add, arrange, and manage multiple notes at a time. Plus, essential text tools to write notes are also provided by it. Now, take a look at the primary features of this website.
- Editing Area: This website offers a large editing area that allows users to add and arrange multiple notes on it. Apart from notes, users can also add images over its main editing area.
- Notes: The notes provided on this website can be resized and moved over its main editor. Besides this, it also offers Text Styling, Bold, Hyperlink, etc., tools.
- Notes Color: To categorize notes, users can add different colors to the notes.
- Publish & Share: Use it to generate an HTML embed code of your text editing area that users can incorporate into any website.
- Export: Use it to export the final notes editor in the form of PDF, PNG, Word, and Text file formats.
It is another good note taking online website that anyone can use to create, edit, and arrange notes.
mindmeister.com is a free online mind mapping website that can also be used as note taking online website. To take notes on this website, users need to use its Note-taking template. Besides this, it also offers a lot of templates to make mind maps. Now, check out the primary features of this website.
- Note Taking Template: Users can find this template in the Business section of this website. After launching the note taking template users can start adding notes using the add button.
- Connected Notes: Unlike other similar websites, this website only lets users create connected notes that help users define the structure of a large project.
- Note Taking Tools: To write notes, this website offers basic tools like text colors, text size, Bold, Italic, etc.
- Comments and URLs: While taking notes, users can also add comments and URLs to them.
- Slideshow: Using it, users can run multiple notes in the form of a slideshow.
- Share: Use it to share the final notes on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc., social media websites.
- This website lacks the feel and features of a proper note-taking website. Although, it is a very good website to make mind maps.
It is a decent note-taking online website that can also be used to create diagrams and mind maps.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014