10 Best Free Online GIF to MP4 Converter Websites
Here is a list of the best free online GIF to MP4 converter websites.GIF is short for Graphics Interchange Format. The format was originally designed for graphics but it is commonly used for animated images these days. The concept is similar to video files. It is quite easy to convert a GIF to an MP4 video. Here are 10 free websites where you can do that.
All these websites offer a different feature set for GIF to MP4 conversion. Most websites simply turn a GIF into an MP4 video. This way, these websites can process multiple GIFs simultaneously and convert them to individual MP4 videos. Then there are websites that can convert one file at a time. These websites let you add an audio file along with the GIF to make a video. Lastly, there is one more kind of converter that converts multiple GIFs into a single MP4 video. You can go through the article to explore these websites and then you can pick one that suits your needs.
My Favorite Online GIF to MP4 Converter
Free Convert is my favorite online GIF to MP4 converter website on this list. This website offers a decent set of features for free that you can use without creating an account. It has support for Google Drive and Dropbox for file import as well as export. You can easily convert a GIF animation to a video. And, if you want to convert multiple GIFs then you can add up to 20 GIFs at once and convert them all into batches of 5, one after another.
Free Convert is a free online GIF to MP4 converter website. This website packs a wide range of online tools covering converters, compressors, and video tools. With its GIF to MP4 converter, you can easily turn an animated GIF into a video. The process is fairly simple. You can add a GIF file either from local storage or fetch from supported cloud storage. you can add up to 20 files at once and convert them into a set of 5 at a time. This limit is applied when you use the website without an account. You can extend this limit by creating a free account on the website. This will also increase the upload size from 1 GB.
How to convert GIF to MP4 online with Free Convert?
- Follow the link given below to open this GIF to MP4 converter in your browser.
- Add your GIF files to the converter. You can add from local storage or fetch from your cloud storage account.
- Make sure the output format is set to MP4.
- Start the conversion. Wait for it to finish and if there are more than 5 files then start the conversion again to convert the next 5 files.
- Once done, download the converted MP4 files or export them directly to your Google Drive or Dropbox account.
Features and Limitations of Free Convert Website:
- This website allows you to add up to 20 files at once and convert them into batches of 5 files.
- It can import GIF files from Google Drive, Dropbox, or URLs.
- It also gives you an option to export the converted files directly to Google Drive or Dropbox.
- It can easily process files up to 1 GB in size which is way too much for GIF files.
- You get the option to delete all your files right after the conversion.
- This website offers 750 free conversion minutes per month that allow you to perform roughly 25 conversions per day.
Online Converter is a free online file conversion website where you can convert GIF to MP4 online. On this website, you can only convert one file at a time. But it packs a couple of features that can be really handy for this particular conversion type. Since GIF does not have audio so converting it to MP4 gives you a muted video file. This website offers an option to add a separate audio file. It adds that audio to the converted video. Along with that, you can also set a loop count. This feature loops the GIF to the selected count and extends the overall video runtime. You can also check the option to automatically extend the video till the audio ends. With that, you can effectively convert GIF to video adding desired sound in the background.
How to convert GIF to MP4 online with Online Converter?
- Open the Online Converter’s GIF to MP4 converter tool using the link given below.
- Click on the Choose File button and add your GIF file to the converter.
- Pick whether you want no sound or want to add an audio file.
- Then pick loop count or check the option to extend the video till the audio ends.
- After that, click on the Convert button to start the conversion.
- Click on the Download Now button to save the MP4 video.
Features and Limitations of Online Converter website:
- This website lets you add audio to the converted MP4 video file.
- It can automatically extend the video (looping) till the audio ends.
- Alternatively, you can set a loop count for the video.
- This website can only convert one GIF file at a time.
- It lacks cloud import and export options.
- The allowed upload size is 200 MB which is very good for a GIF file.
- You get an option to delete your file right after the conversion. Or else, the file gets deleted automatically after 24 hours or 10 downloads.
XConvert is a free file converter website where you can convert GIF to MP4 online. Unlike other websites, this one lets you combine multiple GIFs into a single video. You can upload GIFs from local storage or fetch them from Google Drive or Dropbox. Then you can reposition the GIF for the video order. After setting the order of the GIF, you can move on to the video section. In the video section, you can pick the codec, quality, aspect, ratio, and other parameters. Along with that, you have to frame rate. This depends on the GIFs and affects the video length directly.
How to convert GIF to MP4 online with XConvert?
- Follow the link given below to open this converter in your browser.
- Add your GIF files to the converter. Once done, you can drag and drop GIFs to reposition.
- After that, set the frame rate and other video parameters for the conversion.
- Start the conversion to get all the GIFs into a single MP4 file.
Features and Limitations of XConvert:
- This website combines multiple GIFs into a single MP4 video.
- It supports import from Google Drive and Dropbox.
- It lets you set the various aspects for the video include codec, framerate, etc.
- There are some limitations on the website but it’s not clearly mentioned on the website.
GIF to MP4
GIF to MP4 is another free online GIF to MP4 converter website. On this website, you can convert GIF to MP4, GIF to PNG, and compress GIF to reduce size. The GIF to MP4 converter here can process up to 20 files simultaneously. It only supports local uploads. As soon as you add the GIF files, it instantly starts converting them to MP4. The conversion can take a moment depending on the number and size of GIF files. When it does, the download button becomes clickable. Sometimes, it shows uploading on the files while the conversion is already be done in actuality. So, you can just try and click the download button to check if the conversion is done or not.
How to convert GIF to MP4 online with GIFtoMP4?
- Visit the GIF to MP4 website using the link given below.
- Click on the Upload Files button and add your GIF files there. You can add up to 20 files at a time.
- As you add the files, the conversion starts. Wait for it to finish.
- Click the Download All button to save the converted MP4 files packed in a ZIP.
- In the end, click the Clear Queue button to remove your files from the website.
Features and Limitations of GIFtoMP4:
- This website can convert up to 20 files at a time.
- It supports local file upload only, there is no option for cloud import and export.
- There is no mention of any upload size limit on the website.
- The converted files get packed in a ZIP. This makes it simple to download all files in one while batch conversion.
MConverter is another free converter website where you can convert GIF to MP4 online. On this website, you can convert up to 2 GIF files simultaneously. It supports local file uploads only and the maximum file size upload is 200 MB. This website offers 10 file conversions per day for free. If you are using an ad blocker, you can only convert 2 files a day. But you can disable your ad blocker to get the remaining 8 files free offering back.
How to convert GIF to MP4 online with MConverter?
- Go to the GIF to MP4 converter page on MConverter using the link given below.
- Drag and drop your GIF files to the converter (2 files max).
- On the next screen, pick the MP4 file format to start the conversion.
- Once done, this website automatically downloads the converter files to your device.
Features and Limitations of MConverter:
- This website can only convert 2 files at a time.
- It lets you convert 10 files per day for free. The limit is reduced to 2 files per day if you are using an ad blocker.
- It puts a 200 MB size limit per conversion.
- There is no option for cloud import and export.
Cloud Convert is a cloud-based file conversion platform that offers a free online GIF to MP4 converter. You can upload your GIF files on this website and convert them to MP4 in batches of 5. You can also import GIFs from Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and the via URLs. This website offers additional options to customize various aspects for conversion. It lets you change the video resolution, codec, aspect ratio, FPS, along with options to trim and add subtitles. With all these features, you get 750 free conversion minutes per month.
How to convert GIF to MP4 online with Cloud Convert?
- Visit the Cloud Convert websites and add your GIF files there.
- Pick MP4 as the output format from the dropdown.
- Click on the gear icon to access additional conversion options and configure those as per your needs.
- Click on the Convert button to start the conversion and get the MP4 files.
Features and Limitations of Cloud Convert:
- This website can convert up to 5 files per conversion.
- There is no size limitation for the conversion.
- It supports import from Google Drive, Dropbox, and the Web.
- You get the option to individually pick the output format for each file.
- It offers additional options to change the codec, bitrate, volume, and other audio settings.
- It also has options to trim the video and add subtitles.
- This website offers 750 free conversion minutes per month.
Convertio is another web-based file conversion platform where you can convert GIF to MP4 online for free. Similar to Cloud Convert, you can add files from local storage or import from the cloud including Google Drive and Dropbox. It also offers additional options to configure the video codec, bitrate, framerate, dimensions, and more. However, it lets you convert only 2 files at a time with a 100 MB conversion limit. 100 MB is a decent size limit for GIF files but limiting only 2 files per conversion can be annoying for batch conversions.
How to convert GIF to MP4 online with Convertio?
- Head over to the Convertio website and add your GIF files there.
- Pick MP4 as the output format from the dropdown.
- Click on the gear icon to access and configure additional conversion options.
- Start the conversion to get the MP4 files.
Features and Limitations of Convertio:
- This website can convert 2 GIF files to MP4 simultaneously.
- It puts a 100 MB size limit per conversion.
- You can import files from the web, Google Drive, and Dropbox directly.
- It offers options to set the variable bitrate, constant bitrate, and select the audio channels.
- You get 10 free conversion minutes per day.
EZGIF is a website that offers a wide range of features for GIF files. It has an online GIF to MP4 Video tool. This tool can convert a GIF to MP4 video. The GIF should be under 50 MB in size and it can only convert one file at a time. In terms of upload, you can add a GIF from local storage or fetch it from the web via a URL. After the conversion, you can download the MP4 video directly, or use other video tools to further edit, cut, crop, and compress the video.
How to convert GIF to MP4 online with EZGIF?
- Go to this Online GIF to MP4 Video tool using the link given below.
- Click on the Upload button and your GIF file there. It shows a preview of the GIF after the upload.
- Then click on the Convert to MP4 button to start the conversion.
- Wait for the conversion to finish and then you get the MP4 video.
- Download the video or use other online tools for further editing.
Features and Limitations of EZGIF:
- This website can convert a GIF to an MP4 video online.
- It can process GIFs up to 50 MB in size which is pretty decent.
- It shows the preview of the GIF as well as the Video.
- After converting GIF to video, you can use various other video tools to compress, edit, optimize, compress, etc.
Free File Convert
Free File Convert is a free online cloud-based file conversion service with supports for hundreds of file formats. It offers a free tool to convert GIF to MP4 online. This website supports imports via URL, Google Drive, and Dropbox along with local uploads. You can add up to 5 GIF files at once as long as the total size is under 300 MB. Then you can convert them to individual MP4 files. This website has an option to get an email notification for the conversion. If a conversion is taking more time or you want to share it with someone, you can use that feature to send an email notification. Further, it allows you to delete the file after conversion.
How to convert GIF to MP4 online with Free File Convert?
- Use the link given below to access this online GIF to MP4 converter.
- Add your GIF files to the converter. You can add up to 5 files one by one.
- After that, set the output format to MP4 from the drop-down list.
- Then start the conversion.
- Once done, download converted MP4 files and then delete them from the website.
Features and Limitations of Free File Convert:
- This website can convert 5 GIF files to 5 individual MP4 videos simultaneously.
- There is a 300 MB file size limit for each conversion.
- It supports import from Google Drive, Dropbox, and via URLs.
- There are options to get an email notification when the conversion finishes and delete the file after the conversion.
Hnet is a collection of free online tools including a GIF to MP4 converter. This converter can process one file at a time. This means it can turn only a single GIF into MP4 video at a time. There is a 50 MB upload size limit which is good enough for GIF files. The overall conversion process is fairly simple. You just have to upload the file, start the conversion and get the video file.
How to convert GIF to MP4 online with Hnet?
- Go to the GIF to MP4 converter on the Hnet website using the link given below.
- Click on the Upload a GIF button and select your GIF file.
- After upload, click on the Convert Now button to start the conversion.
- Once done, click on the Download button to save the video.
Features and Limitations of Hnet:
- This website can convert one GIF file to MP4 video at a time.
- It can process GIFs files up to 50 MB in size.
- You can view the converted video before downloading it.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014