5 Best Free Online Notion Alternative Websites
Here is a list of best free online notion alternative websites. Notion is a popular online productivity app that helps users organize, write, plan, and improve the productivity of their business. To do that, notion provides a workspace section on which users can create and add various sections like employee directory, office manual, benefits policies, and more. All the authorized members can access and work on the workspace section that improves communication between members and productivity. If you are looking for good Notion alternatives, then check out these online notion alternative websites.
All the notion alternative websites also offer workspace or other similar tools. Plus, users are allowed to add and create new workspaces, posts, groups, etc. In the case of posts, users are also allowed to publish them, which can be viewed by other joined members. On all these websites, administrators can also add multiple members and specify their permission levels such as edit, view only, etc. Users can also store and share documents with one another. Some websites also come with templates that allow users to track tasks, product briefs, meetings, etc., activities. Go through the list to know more about these alternative websites.
My Favorite Online Notion Alternative Website:
coda.io is my favorite notion alternative as it offers a similar let of features that you get in notion. Plus, it is quite simple to use and supports API integration.
coda.io is a free online notion alternative website. This website offers a platform using which users can manage projects, plan projects, create projects, etc. In addition to that, it offers a collaborative workspace similar to the notion. It also allows users to add multiple members, with different permission levels. Plus, various useful workspace products like Publishing, Product Teams, Knowledgement, etc., are also provided by it. Now, check out the main features of this Notion alternative website.
- Templates: This section allows users to create and maintain multiple custom templates consisting of task trackers, product brief, meeting nodes, and other essential components.
- Publish: After creating a template, users can share it with other users on the workspace or save it privately.
- Members: Use it to add new members and edit existing members. It also allows the administrator to change the access level or permissions of other users such as Admin, Doc Maker, Doc Editor, etc.
- Workspace: This website offers a simple and intuitive workspace from where users can track all the projects and templates. Plus, it also lets users manage and adjust the billing information, approved email domains. Besides this, a handy activity log to track all the activities are also present in it.
- Integration: It is an advanced tool that allows users to APIs and Packs to your workspace.
- Folders: Use it to add, manage, and categorize multiple documents.
- The free version of this website doesn’t allow users to create new documents. To remove this restriction, users need to purchase its premium version.
It is one of the best free online notion alternative websites that offer workspace and templates similar to the notion.
nTask is another free online notion alternative website. It is mainly a project management website through which users can manage projects, collaborate on a project, plan projects, analyze projects, and manage daily tasks similar to the notion. Plus, it also allows users to create unlimited workspaces, tasks, and meetings. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Tasks: Using it, users can add new tasks and view the status of existing tasks such as In Review, In Progress, Completed, etc. A calendar is also present in it that shows tasks over the calendar that helps users understand the timeline of tasks.
- Meetings: Use it to add new meetings and share them with other team members. A calendar view to track upcoming meetings is also present in it.
- Timesheet: Through this tool, users can easily check out the timesheets of any task at any stage.
- Issues: Use it to mention issues with projects and task timelines.
- Teams: On this website, users can also create and maintain multiple teams consisting of common and distinct users.
- The free version of this Notion alternative website imposes multiple restrictions such as locked Project, locked Boards, locked Risks section, and more. To remove all the restrictions, users need to upgrade to its premium version.
It is another good online notion alternative website that offers a good platform for teams similar to the notion.
tettra.com is another free online notion alternative website. This website allows users to organize all the scattered company knowledge. By organizing all scattered information in one place users can help their teams to answer repetitive questions. Now, check out the main features of this notion alternative.
- Workspace: On this website, users can create and maintain multiple workspaces similar to the notion. Plus, options to edit workspace members, projects, etc., are also present in it.
- Manage Users: Use it to add members, track active members, track deactivated members, and also view the last login activity of members.
- Team Integrations: It is an advanced tool that allows users to integrate their teams present on different platforms namely Slack, Google Workspace, and GitHub.
- Questions and Answers: This section allows users of this website to put up various questions that other team members can answer.
- The free version of Tettra imposes multiple restrictions like user limit (up to 10), locked team usage analytics, limited version history time (30 days), limited storage (1 GB per user), and more. To remove all the restrictions, users need to purchase its premium version.
It is another capable online notion alternative website that offers many similarities to the notion.
ATLASSIAN is yet another free online notion alternative website. Using this website, users can manage existing teams and projects on Confluence and Jira Software platforms. It also lets users create new projects and edit the data of existing projects and documents. Plus, essential tools to write, plan, and capture thoughts are also provided by it. Now, take a look at the main features of this website.
- Platform Integration: This website allows users to integrate and access the data of other platforms namely Confluence and Jira Software.
- Project and Editing area: This website lets users create new projects and write fresh material regarding projects in its editing area. A handy Publish tool to publish your project with added restrictions is also available. Now to create and edit project data, it offers a lot of editing tools like Text Tools, Text Styling, Table Manipulation, Slash Commands, and more.
- Spaces: This website also allows users to create and maintain separate spaces consisting of the same or different teams.
- People: Use it to invite new members and create new teams.
- Apps: This section offers many third-party apps that users can integrate with this website such as Slack, Google Drive, Lucidchart, and more.
- Templates: A good set of templates is present in this section like Blog Post template, Annual plan one-pager, Brainstorming, Capacity planning, and more.
It is another good online notion alternative website through which users can create plans, workspaces, integrate apps, etc., similar to the notion.
Slab is another good online notion alternative website. This website allows users to create, organize, and discover knowledge about their organizations without putting in much effort. Plus, it is quite similar to Notion in the aspects of Templates and Groups. Now, check out the primary features of this website.
- Content Map: It allows users to create new topics about various projects, posts, and topics. Plus, it also lets users view and edit existing projects and topics.
- Templates: Similar to the notion, it also lets users create custom project templates from scratch containing all information. It also lets users save templates in the Personal and My Topics section.
- Groups: Use it to create one or more groups. In each created group, users can add multiple users that can also access and work on a common project.
- Publish: After creating a post or topic, users can publish it so that other users can also view it.
- Activity: This section helps administrators to track all the recent activities like new project creation, project completion, post publish, etc.
- The free version of Slab imposes multiple restrictions like limited guests, limited attachments (up to 25 MB), limited version history, and more. By upgrading to its premium version, users can remove all its restrictions.
It is another capable online notion alternative website through which users can easily manage workflow and team activities just like the notion.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014