7 Best Free Online ORF to JPG Converter Services
Here is a list of the best free online ORF to JPG Converter services. ORF is a RAW image file format associated with cameras manufactured by Olympus. It is also known as the Olympus Raw File format. Similar to other RAW image file formats, an ORF file contains all the information and details without any compression or processing applied. To open an ORF file, you need Olympus Viewer or another program that supports RAW images. Whereas JPG is a commonly used image file format. Converting ORF to JPG makes it easy to share the image. It not only reduces the file size but also makes it easier to view on most devices.
This post covers 7 free services to convert ORF to JPG online. Each service has a converter that you can use. Whether your ORF files are saved locally or in a cloud, you can get a converter that makes it easy to upload/import files and convert them to JPG. Some of these converters also let you configure the properties for the JPG output. You can set the dimensions, compression, and other parameters. This allows you to get the JPG output to desired specifications. You can go through the list and check these converters in detail.
My Favorite Online ORF to JPG Converter
FreeConvert.com is my favorite service on this list to convert ORF to JPF online. Uncompressed RAW image files can be large in size and this converter can easily convert files up to 1 GB in size. With the help of conversion settings, it allows you to configure the dimensions, compression, metadata, etc. Also, it has all the additional features for cloud import as well as export back to the cloud after conversion.
You can check out our other lists of the best free ORF to JPG Converter Software for Windows, online RAW to DNG Converter Websites, and RAW Image Viewer Android Apps.
|Name||Batch Conversion (files)||Conversion Size||Conversion Options|
|CloudConvert.com||5||> 1 GB||✓|
FreeConvert.com offers a free online ORF to JPG converter. This converter is simple to use and comes with cloud integration features and conversion options. Apart from local upload, the cloud integration allows you to import files directly from Google Drive, Dropbox, or via URLs. You can add multiple files but it only converts 5 files at a time with a total conversion limit of around 25 conversions per day. While doing so, you also get options to set image size, apply compression, and remove metadata. These configurations get applied to the final output. You can do that for a single, selective, or all the files. Once the conversion is finished, it lists the converted files. You can download each file separately or all at once. Also, you have the functionality to export the converted file to your Google Drive or Dropbox account directly. You can get a QR code for the same as well. Scanning a QR code starts downloading the respective files.
How to convert ORF to JPG online on FreeConvert?
- Follow the link given below to open this converter directly.
- Click on the Choose Files button to add your files or use the dropdown to import files from the web.
- Use the gear icon to access and configure conversion options.
- After that, click the Convert button to start the conversion.
- Once done, use the desired option to save JPG images.
- Batch Conversion: Yes up to 5 files at a time.
- Conversion Size: up to 1 GB per conversion.
- Cloud Integration: Import via URL, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
- Conversion Limit: 750 conversion minutes per month.
- Conversion Options: Options for background color, background opacity, DPI, and resize.
- Conversion Output: Direct download (JPG/ZIP), Cloud Export, and QR Code.
|Good for large file conversion||Limited free monthly conversions|
|Multiple methods to add and save files|
|Offers options to configure JPG specification|
CloudConvert.com is a cloud-based file conversion platform that can convert ORF to JPG online. This converter can process up to 5 files at a time. For that, you can upload images from the local storage or you can fetch the files from Google Drive, Dropbox, or via URLs. Either way, you get the option to pick the output format for each image separately. Similarly, you can also set the dimensions, quality, and orientation for each or all images using the conversion options. With that, you can easily convert and download your files. Do note that this website offers 750 free conversion minutes per month.
How to convert ORF to JPG online on CloudConvert?
- Use the link given below to open this ORF to JPG converter on CloudConvert.
- Add the ORF images to the converter using the input method of choice.
- Make sure the output is set to JPG in the dropdown.
- Click the gear-shaped icon alongside the file name to set dimensions, quality, orientation, etc.
- Then, click on the Convert button to start the conversion.
- Wait for the conversion to finish and then download all files at once or one by one.
- Batch Conversion: Yes, over 5 files per conversion.
- Conversion Size: Over 1 GB per conversion.
- Cloud Import: Google Drive, Dropbox, and via URLs.
- Conversion Limit: 750 free conversion minutes per month.
- Conversion Options: Options to set the image quality, image dimensions, orientation, and strip metadata.
- Conversion Output: Direct download (JPG/ZIP).
|It is also good for large file conversion||Limited monthly free conversion minutes|
|Provide conversion options for JPG specification|
ILoveIMG.com is a free website with various image editing and conversion tools. It has a free tool to convert any image format to JPG. You can use that tool to convert ORF to JPG online. This tool can process up to 30 images per conversion or up to 200 MB of images, which comes first. You can add files from local storage fetch from Dropbox and Google Drive. Upon converting, you can download the JPG packed in a ZIP file, copy a link to it and use that to share the file until it gets deleted automatically 24 hours after conversion. There is no mention of the exact conversion quota but there are some monthly limitations for free users.
How to convert ORF to JPG online with ILoveIMG?
- Go to the ILoveIMG website and pick the Convert to JPG from the top section.
- Add your ORF files there or import files directly from your cloud storage.
- On the next screen, click on the Convert to JPG button to start conversion,
- Wait for the conversion to finish and save the converted JPG images using any of the available methods.
- Batch Conversion: Yes, up to 30 images per conversion.
- Conversion Size: Up to 200 MB per conversion.
- Cloud Import: Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Conversion Limit: Limited monthly conversions.
- Conversion Options: No additional options.
- Conversion Output: Direct download (JPG/ZIP) and Cloud Export (Google Drive and Dropbox) and Link Share.
|It is good for batch conversion||There are limited monthly free conversions|
|Provides multiple ways to save and share converted files|
FreeFileConvert.com is another free website to convert ORF to JPG online. This website has a dedicated ORF to JPG converter that can convert up to 5 files per conversion. To do that, you can either upload locally saved files, import via URL, or fetch files from the cloud storage (Google Drive/Dropbox). There is a 300 MB size limit per conversion. So make sure the combined size of the input file must not exceed that limit. There are no additional conversion options here. However, it has an email alert feature. You can drop an email address there. Once the conversion finishes, it sends an email to that address with a download link.
How to convert ORF to JPG online on FreeFileConvert?
- Use the link given below to open this converter directly.
- Select the section (File/URL/Cloud) as per your input and add the ORF files to the converter.
- Then pick JPG as the output format and click the Convert button to start the conversion.
- After the conversion, download the converted files directly or use the email option to share the link via email.
- Batch Conversion: Yes, up to 5 files per conversion.
- Conversion Size: Up to 300 MB per conversion.
- Cloud Import: Import via URL, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
- Conversion Limit: No daily or monthly limit.
- Conversion Options: No additional options.
- Conversion Output: Direct download (JPG) and Email link.
|Option to share conversion via email||No options to set JPG specifications|
|Limitless free conversions|
Convertio.co is another online file conversion platform that supports online ORF to JPG conversion. This converter comes with Google Drive and Dropbox integration to import files directly. So, along with local files, you can also load files from your cloud storage. Coming back to the converter, it can convert up to 2 files per conversion with a combined size limit of 100 MB per conversion. There are no additional conversion options. You can simply add ORF files and convert them to JPG. After the conversion, you can download your files. You can also use the links from the download page to share the files online. But do note that, the files are available for 24 hours only and then get deleted automatically.
How to Convert ORF to JPG online on Convertio?
- Follow the link given below to open this converter on Convertio.
- Add your ORF files to the converter either via local upload or cloud import.
- Click the Convert button to start the conversion.
- Once done, download the converted files or share them using the link provided.
- Batch Conversion: Yes, over 2 images per conversion.
- Conversion Size: Up to 100 MB per conversion.
- Cloud Integration: Import via Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Conversion Limit: 10 free conversion minutes per day.
- Conversion Options: No additional options.
- Conversion Output: Direct download (JPG/ZIP) and Link Share.
|It is good for quick conversion||Not good for batch conversion|
|Limited free conversions per month|
Vertopal.com is another free website that you can use to convert ORF to JPG online. This website offers a simple converter that can convert your files in a few simple steps. It processes one file at a time with a maximum supported file size of 50 MB. To perform a conversion, you have to upload an ORF file from the local storage. Alternatively, you can also import an ORF file via URL or from Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive. This converter takes you through simple steps and offers options to rotate and flip the image. It shows a preview of the input image before conversion. At that point, you get the option to set the image quality and apply compression. You can configure these options as per your needs and go ahead with the conversion.
How to convert ORF to JPG online on Vertopal?
- Open this ORF to JPG converter in your browser directly using the link given below.
- Click on the Choose File button and add your ORF file.
- Wait for it to get uploaded and then pick JPG as the output format.
- Again, wait for the next screen and click Continue to start the conversion.
- Use the Setting icon from the top to configure the image quality and compression options.
- Then click the Convert button from the preview screen and download the converted file.
- Batch Conversion: No, converts one file at a time.
- Conversion Size: up to 50 MB.
- Cloud Import: Import via URL, Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive.
- Conversion Limit: No limit; any number of conversions.
- Conversion Options: Options to configure image quality and add compression.
- Conversion Output: Direct Download (JPG).
|Allows to configure JPG specifications||Multi-step conversion process|
|Unlimited conversions, one file at a time|
Zamzar.com is another online file converter service. This website has very limited free access as of today. You can use the website to convert ORF to JPG. It allows 2 file conversions per 24 hours. To perform the conversion, you can either upload local files or import from URL, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive. The size of each file must not exceed 50 MB. After adding the file, you can simply proceed with the conversion. You also get an option for email alerts. You can opt-in for an email alert that sends the download links via email. Or you can just download the files directly after the conversion.
How to convert ORF to JPG online on Zamzar?
- Open this ORF to JPG converter on Zamzar using the link given below.
- Use the Choose Files button to upload local files. Alternatively, you can use cloud import options from the dropdown menu.
- Then make sure the JPG is set as the output format for the conversion. Check for the email notification option if needed.
- Then click the Convert Now button to start the conversion.
- Once done, use the Download button alongside the file name to save the files.
- Batch Conversion: Yes up to 2 files per conversion.
- Max Conversion: up to 50 MB per conversion.
- Cloud Integration: Import via URL, OneDrive, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
- Conversion Limit: 2 file conversions per 24 hours.
- Conversion Options: No additional conversion options.
- Conversion Output: Direct download (JPG) and Email Share.
|Multiple cloud import options||Very limited free conversions|
|Does not offer conversion options|
Frequently Asked Questions
One of the easiest ways to convert ORF files to JPG is using an online tool such as FreeConvert.com. You can simply upload the ORF files, convert, and download the converted JPG images.
ORF refers to Olympus Raw Image file format. It is the file extension used for Olympus RAW files, which are a type of uncompressed image file containing raw sensor data.
JPG files are compressed image files that sacrifice some quality for smaller file sizes, while ORF files are uncompressed RAW files that preserve more image information but result in larger file sizes. ORF files also offer greater flexibility for post-processing and editing due to their raw sensor data.
To open an ORF file in Windows, you can use image editing software that supports RAW file formats, such as Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom, or install a dedicated RAW file viewer like Olympus Viewer software provided by Olympus for their cameras.
Trying to figure out how things work and writing about them all.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- May 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014