10 Best Free Websites to Convert PDF to ODT Online
Here is a list of the best free websites to convert PDF to ODT online. PDF is Portable Document File which is a widely accepted format for document files. On the other hand, ODT is OpenOffice Document File. DOT files are typically created using programs like Apache OpenOffice Writer, LibreOffice Writer, etc. But you can directly convert PDF to ODT online.
This post covers 10 free websites where you can convert PDF to ODT. You can use these websites anonymously without creating an account. In some cases, you can also go with a free account to get additional benefits. There are websites that can import files from cloud storage directly to the converter. You get options to configure the PDF files by rotating, cropping, etc. Go ahead and check these websites yourself with conversion procedures and highlights. This can help you pick one that suits your requirements.
My Favorite PDF to ODT Converter Online
PDF24 Tools is my favorite website to convert PDF to ODT online. It has a simple PDF to ODT converter where you can add any number of files. It can preview the PDF files online to help you know you are converting the right files. There is no mention of file size limit as well. So, you can easily upload and convert larger PDF files as well. On top of that, it has support for Google Drive and Dropbox. You can import and export files to these cloud storage right from the converter.
PDF24 Tools is another free website to convert PDF to ODT online. This website also has no limitations for conversions. You can add multiple PDF files and bulk convert them to ODT. Depending on the number of files, it takes a moment to process the files. Then it gives you a link to download the converted ODT files. From there, you can also export the converted files directly to Google Drive or Dropbox. It also lets you delete your files from the website upon conversion.
How to convert PDF to ODT online with PDF24 Tools?
- Use the link given below to open this converter.
- Add your PDF files to the converter.
- Make sure the output format is ODT in the converter.
- Start the conversion and wait for it to finish to get the ODT files.
- This website can batch convert PDF to ODT for free.
- It supports cloud storage (Google Drive and Dropbox) to directly import and export files.
- There is no limitation on file size and the number of conversions.
- It gives you an option to remove your files from the website right after the conversion.
Online Convert is a free website to convert PDF to PDT online. This website offers various types of file formats along with additional utilities. Under its Document Converters, you can find an online PDF to ODT converter. You can upload locally saved PDF files or fetch the files directly from Google Drive, Dropbox, or from the Web via a URL. This specific converter also has optional settings where you can enable OCR for different languages and set the scanned images to auto-aligned. There is a maximum 100 MB upload size limit. As long as your PDF files are under 100 MB, there won’t be an issue converting those to ODT.
How to convert PDF to ODT online with Online Convert?
- Go to the Online-Convert website and pick the “Convert to ODT” under the “Document Converter” section.
- Upload your PDF files to the converter. You can add multiple files.
- Configure the optional OCR and image alignment options.
- Click on the “Start Conversion” button to start the conversion and get ODT files.
- This website can convert multiple files simultaneously.
- It supports import from Google Drive, Dropbox, and the web.
- The maximum file size limit for the upload is 100 MB.
- It offers optional settings for page alignment and OCR in various languages.
Free Convert is a free online converter where you can convert PDF to ODT. It lets you convert files up to 1 GB in size. This is the maximum file size limit you’ll get of any of these websites for free. You can add your PDF files and convert them into batches. It has support for cloud drives. You can import files from cloud storage to the converter and export them after the conversion. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that you get 750 free conversion minutes per day. This gives you around 25 free minutes per day means you can perform roughly 2o conversions daily.
How to convert PDF to ODT online with Free Convert?
- Follow the link given below to open this PDF to ODT converter.
- Click the “Choose Files” button and upload your PDF files.
- Click on the Convert button to start the conversion.
- This website can convert up to 20 files at a time.
- It can easily convert files up to 1 GB in size.
- It supports import from Google Drive, Dropbox, or Web (via URL).
- This website offers 750 free conversions minutes per month.
CDMK is a free cloud-based converter that supports various types of file formats. You can use this website to convert PDF to ODT online. The website is quite simple to use and has a universal converter on the homepage. For the conversion, you get the options of local upload and remote URL. In either case, it can process files up to 40 MB in size. The website allows you to convert up to 10 files per conversion as long as you are not using any adblocker. After the conversion, you get the option to preview the file online whenever possible.
How to convert PDF to ODT online with CDMK?
- Head over to the CDMK website or use the link given below.
- Upload your PDF files to the converter. You can also add remote files via URL.
- Then pick ODT as the output format.
- Start the conversion to get the ODT files.
- This website can convert up to 10 PDF files to ODT at a time.
- It can process files up to 40 MB in size.
- Users can upload files or fetch from a remote URL.
- It has an option to preview converted files before downloading.
Aspose has an online PDF to ODT converter that you can use for free. This converter can process up to 10 files simultaneously. This means you can convert PDFs into batches of 10 files at a time. You can upload files from local storage and fetch them from the web via URLs. There is no additional conversion option that you can configure. However, you do get an option to email a link to the converted files directly to your inbox. With that option, you don’t have to wait for the files to get converted. You can just use the link from email whenever you need the files.
How to convert PDF to ODT online with Aspose?
- Visit this online PDF to ODT converter using the link given below.
- Add your PDF files to the converter (10 at max).
- Make sure the output format is set to ODT.
- Start the conversion to get the ODT files.
- Aspose can convert up to 10 PDF files to ODT per conversion.
- Each PDF file size should not exceed 10 MB.
- Option to send a link to the converted file to your email address.
- All the uploaded and converted files get deleted automatically after 24 hours.
Aconvert is a free cloud-based conversion website that can convert PDF to ODT online. It has a multi-purpose PDF converter where you can easily convert files. This converter supports batch conversion and can process up to 10 files at a time. There is no additional option to customize anything for this particular conversion combination. You can upload your files and get those converted. Do note that the upload file size limit is 200 MB here. After the conversion, you can download your ODT files and delete them permanently from this website.
How to convert PDF to ODT online with Aconvert?
- Use the link given below to access this PDF to ODT converter.
- Upload the PDF file there. You can add up to 10 files for conversion.
- Then set the output format to ODT and start the conversion.
- This website can convert up to 10 files per conversion.
- It can fetch files directly from Google Drive, Dropbox, or any online link.
- It can convert files up to 200 MB in size.
- Option to delete the converted files from the website after conversion.
Online2PDF is a free website to convert PDF to JPG online. This website can process multiple files at once. You can add up to 20 PDF files for the conversion. But make sure the total size of all the files combined must be under 150 MB. For a single file, the maximum upload size limit is 100 MB. Along with that, it offers options to rotate, crop, and re-arrange PDF pages before conversion. You can toggle for OCR and also insert images as pages in the PDF files. With all those options, you can convert PDFs as per your needs.
How to convert PDF to ODT online with Online2PDF?
- Go to the Online2PDF website and pick the PDF-Converter from the top.
- Scroll down to the converter and add your PDF files there.
- Pick ODT as the output format for the conversion.
- SPeficiy conversion options as per your needs.
- Click the Convert button to start the conversion.
- This website can convert up to 20 PDF files per conversion.
- It has a 150 MB combined file size limit per conversion; 100 MB for one file.
- It supports import and export to Google Drive & Dropbox.
- Users get rotate, crop, and insert pages to the files.
- It also gives an option to protect PDF files with a password and unlock protected files.
Convertio is another web-based conversion service that can convert thousands of file formats. It can convert PDF to ODT online. You can upload your PDF files to the online converter. Apart from local uploads, it also supports cloud import for Google Drive, Dropbox, and the Web. You can add multiple files and convert them all simultaneously. There is a 100 MB maximum upload limit here. And, you get 10 free conversion minutes per day without an account. The free conversion minutes renew automatically every day.
How to convert PDF to ODT online with Convertio?
- Go to the Convertio website and upload your PDF file there.
- Then select ODT as the output format for the conversion.
- Click the “Convert” button to start the conversion.
- Once done, download the ODT files.
- This website can convert PDF files up to 100 MB in size.
- It can convert up to 5 files per conversion.
- Users can import files from the web, Google Drive, and Dropbox directly.
- It offers 10 free conversion minutes per day.
2PDF is a website with a collection of free online tools and converters for PDF files. It has a PDF to ODT converter that you can use. This is a simple converter where you can drop your PDF files. You have to start with one file first. Once the first file is uploaded, you get an option to add more files. You can add up to 10 files per conversion like that. After that, you can convert all those files to ODT at once.
How to convert PDF to ODT online with 2PDF?
- Use the link given below to open this PDF to ODT converter.
- Upload your PDF file to the converter. Add more files for batch conversion.
- Start the conversion by clicking on the Convert button.
- Then download your converted files.
- This website can convert up to 10 PDFs per conversion.
- There is no upload file size limit mentioned.
- It has a limit of 120 file conversions per hour.
Zamzar is a free file conversion website that can convert PDF to ODT online. The converter automatically detects the input file format and then asks you to pick the output format. It can convert up to 5 files simultaneously but with a maximum file size limit of 50 MB. The conversion is quite limited in terms of file size and file number for batch processing. But it is decent enough for occasional conversion needs. One feature that makes it different from the others is email notifications. When used, the website alerts you by sending a mail along with the link to the converted files.
How to convert PDF to ODT online with Zamzar?
- Go to the Zamzar website or use the link given below.
- On the Zamzar homepage, add your PDF files to the converter.
- Pick ODT as the output format for the conversion.
- Start the conversion and wait till it finishes to get ODT files.
- This website can convert 2 files at a time.
- It can process files with a combined size of 50 MB per conversion.
- Users can fetch files from the web via URLs for conversion.
- It Offers an email alert option in case a conversion is going to take longer.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014