5 Best Free Cloud Helpdesk Software For Windows
Here is a list of best free cloud helpdesk software. All of these are online helpdesk services that you can access from anywhere. Using these services, one or more helpdesk operators can resolve the queries and issues of their customers. Through some services, they can also take queries of employees and resolve them. To offer good customer support, these software provide various modes of communication between operators and customers like Email, Social Platforms, Calls, etc. When an operator receives a query, he or she immediately resolves them or assign them to another operator. If a query takes time to resolve then operators can track query ticket status or change it themselves (open, ongoing, or close.).
Through these software, operators can also create and maintain a knowledge base consisting of multiple articles to tackle all the common queries of customers. In a knowledge base, an operator adds all the articles that help customers resolve general problems. Plus, it also saves the time of operators as they will not have to interact with customers for common queries. Besides this, operators can also generate reports regarding open tickets, closed tickets, and ongoing tickets. In some services, you can also save reports. In general, all of these services offer all the essential tools that a team of operators needs to provide good helpdesk service to their customers. Go through the list to know more about these software.
My Favorite Cloud Helpdesk Software:
raiseaticket is my favorite software because it lets a team of operators to deal with all the queries of customers. Plus, all the essential helpdesk features like ticket handling, multiple channels, knowledge base, etc., are present in it.
raiseaticket is a free cloud helpdesk software. This helpdesk service offers a customizable helpdesk with a feature-rich web-based ticketing system. Using it, a helpdesk operator can generate a ticket, track tickets, assign tickets, track unassigned tickets, and more. Besides this, it also offers Customer Management, Channels, Ticket handling, etc., helpdesk features. Now, check out the main features of this software.
- Multiple Channels: This software offers two primary channels namely Email and Web Portal. The Email channel offers the traditional helpdesk support to customers were customers and helpdesk operators can communicate through email. On the other hand, Web Portal allows you to integrate this service with social media platforms to get receive customer’s queries and send queries responses.
- Ticket Handling: To generate tickets and handle existing tickets, this service offers various features such as Ticket Merge, Ticket Deletion, Ticket Tagging, Assigning Tickets to other operators, Intuitive Ticket Thread, and more.
- Reports: Using it, you can generate various reports regarding tickets like Assigned Tickets Report, Resolved Tickets Report, First Response Within SLA Report, Replies Report, and more.
- Dashboard: Using this dashboard, any operator can track ticket status, operator responses, customers’ responses, assigned and resolved tickets count, and more.
- Resources: It lets operators create a knowledge base that they can publish on the helpdesk page so that customers can resolve common problems by looking at the knowledge base articles.
- Team Management: This service offers a good set of team management features through which you can add multiple agents, assign agents privileges, create departments, and manage groups.
- Security: This service also uses various security features to secure this helpdesk service such as granular access control, SPAM classification, multi-factor authentication, etc.
It is a good cloud helpdesk software that offers a good set of features to manage tickets and resolve customers’ problems.
Zoho Desk is a free cloud helpdesk software. It is an online helpdesk service that offers a means to track and resolve customers’ queries regarding services and products offered by your company. Plus, it lets you add up to 3 helpdesk operators to view tickets, reopen tickets, apply macro functions to commonly occurred problems, and more. Plus, other essential helpdesk features are also present in it. Now, check out its main features.
- Tickets: Using this feature, a helpdesk operator can view tickets, edit tickets, change the status of the ticket (closed, escalated, or open), assign tickets to another agent, and merge tickets. It also offers a handy Macro feature that lets you quickly send a predefined macro response to customers in case of common queries.
- KB: KB or Knowledge Base section allows operators to accumulate a large set of articles that carry simple steps to resolve various common customer queries. Through this section, operators can also publish articles to their help desk page to help customers to resolve common problems.
- Customers: Using it, operators can add and manage all the contact information of customers.
- Reports: This section shows ticket status, number of new generated tickets, average ticket reply, closed tickets, etc., in the form of graphs.
- Email Support and Chat: To connect with customers operators can send emails to customers or use the chat feature of this service.
- Activities: Using it, operators can track all their own activities performed during a day.
- In this free version of Zoho Desk, you can only add up to 3 operators. Plus, various premium features are not present in it such as SLA Dashboard, Ticket Templates, Agent collision, etc.
It is a capable cloud helpdesk software that offers all the essential features to help customers and resolve their queries.
spiceworks is another free cloud helpdesk software. It is also an online software that you can access from anywhere. With the help of this service, helpdesk operators can manage tickets, assign tickets, and resolve customer’s queries. Plus, other essential helpdesk features such as knowledge base, reports, etc., are also present in it. Let’s take a brief look at the main features of this software.
- Email Ticket Generation: It is a handy feature of this service as it can generate a ticket based on customers’ complaint or query email.
- Tickets: Through this section, helpdesk operators can manually generate tickets, assign tickets to other operators, set the priority of tickets, change the status of tickets, merge tickets, and more.
- Activity: Using it, operators can track their own activities along with activities of other assigned operators.
- Knowledge Base: Using it, an operator can create a personal or team knowledge base consisting of articles to resolve common customers queries regarding products and services.
- Reports: Using it, you can generate all the reports associated with generated tickets, closed tickets, etc.
- Dashboard: The dashboard of this service shows all the important data like number of new tickets generated, number of open tickets, first response time, ticket crunch graph, and more.
It is another capable cloud helpdesk software through which a company can provide great after-sales customer service to their customers.
Jira Service Desk
- Jira Service Desk is yet another free cloud helpdesk software. Through this online helpdesk software, a team of helpdesk operators can easily resolve the queries of customers and employees. To do that, it offers a flexible collaborative helpdesk environment. It also allows operators to create self-service portals and knowledge base to resolve the majority of common queries without directly dealing with them. Now, check out the main features of this service.
- Request Management: It is a handy feature of this service that allows customers to find all the information they need on one single page such as Human Resources, IT Support, Accounting and Finance, and more.
- Projects: It allows operators to generate projects similar to tickets based on customers’ and employees’ queries. From here, operators can also assign projects to other operators, track project status, view response of operators regarding a project, etc.
- Channel: Using it, operators can specify the type of channel that they want to use to communicate with customers and give responses to queries such as Email, Helpdesk, or Widget.
- Raise a Request: Through this feature, an operator can also raise a request regarding projects and queries.
- Knowledge Base: Using it, operators can create a knowledge base of articles that customers can use to resolve their common queries.
- In this free version of Jira Service Desk, you will face various limitations like maximum operators limit (up to 3) and limited online storage (of 2 GB), and more.
It is another capable cloud helpdesk software that can be used to resolve queries of both customers and employees.
Odoo is a free online business management platform that can also be used as a cloud helpdesk software. This service offers a lot of apps that you can add to this platform to achieve different purposes like CRM, ERP, Invoicing, Account Management, etc. To create a helpdesk environment, you need to add Helpdesk service to this platform by going to its Apps area. Now, check out the main features of this cloud helpdesk service.
- Tickets: Using it, an operator can view tickets of his/ her account and all the tickets assigned to all the operators. From here, an operator can also generate ticket based on the received queries. Plus, an option to assign ticks to other operators are also present in it. A handy Import feature to import existing tickets in the form of CSV and Excel file formats are also present in it.
- Priority: Through this feature, operators can set high or low priority to a ticket to give it a low or high importance.
- Reporting: In this section, you can analyze ticket generated reports using like bar charts, line charts, and pie chart. Plus, it also lets you save the generated ticket report charts as images.
- Configuration: Using it, you can add new members to helpdesk teams, change ticket type (Question or Issue), and add or remove stages of ticket processing (new, in progress, solved, and cancelled).
- Apps Store: Using it, apps store, you can browse and add more modules to this platform to improve its functionality such as Accounting, Payroll, eCommerce, and more.
- In this free version of Odoo, you can only add one app for free. To add more apps, you need to purchase them.
It is another good cloud helpdesk software that offers essential helpdesk features.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014