8 Free CR2 to JPG Converter Online Websites
Here is a list of 8 free CR2 to JPG converter online websites. CR2 is a RAW image file format developed by Canon. This format store images losslessly directly from the camera sensor. CR2 is not a common format and it is supported on very limited devices and programs. JPG is a more common lossy image file format that takes lesser storage space. You can share it with others knowing that they can view it without installing anything additional.
These websites offer a simple way to convert CR2 files to JPG. You can upload CR2 files to the website, convert those to JPG, and then download the converted JPG images. Each of these websites certain feature set and a free conversion quota. Some offer better concurrent conversion limits whereas some excel at allowed upload size. You can check them out and see which fits nicely in your particular use case. Also, you visit the websites and instantly start with the conversion, no account is needed.
My Favorite CR2 to JPG Converter Online
Online-Convert is my favorite CR2 to JPG converter website on this list. It is a combination of simplicity and features. You can add files from local and cloud storage and convert them to JPG within seconds. And, if you need the JPG files for certain specifications, you might be able to do that while converting. It allows you to define various parameters for the output JPG files such as dimensions, DPI, color range, pixel count, etc. On top of that, you can also get a desktop notification for the conversion process while it’s running in the background.
Online-Convert is a free website to convert CR2 to JPG online. It has image converters based on the output format. The Convert to JPG converter supports many RAW image formats along with CR2. With that converter, you can convert up to 5 CR2 files simultaneously. You can batch convert files in the total size limit of 100 MB. The main highlight of this website is that you can configure the output. It allows you to set specific dimensions for the output, change the color with common filters, adjust DPI, crop pixels, and add compression. With those options, you can define your specifications before conversion and then get the JPG files exactly matching that.
How to convert CR2 to JPG online with Online-Convert?
- Go to the Online-Convert website and select the Image Conversion section.
- Pick Convert to JPG option from the converter list.
- Add your CR2 files to the converter via local upload or cloud import.
- Define the specifications for the output JPG files. (Optional)
- Start the conversion and download the PNG files.
- Options to configure image dimensions, add common filters, customize the DPI, and crop the pixels and add compression.
- Import from Web, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
- Convert up to 5 EPS files simultaneously.
- Convert batches of up to 5 files with a combined size of up to 100 MB.
- Run up to 4 conversions side by side with 20 conversions per 24 hours caps.
- Send a desktop push notification when the conversion finishes.
Free Convert is a free website where you can convert CR2 to JPG online. This website offers a wide set of converters and other online tools for images, GIFs, and videos. You get the same free quota for all the converters. You can convert files ranging up to 1 GB in size. You get 750 free conversion minutes per month which allows you to perform 25 conversions per day. You can add files from local storage or import them from the web including Google Drive and Dropbox. Before starting the conversion, it offers additional options to resize, compress, and auto-orient the image along with the removal of metadata. You can configure those options as per your needs and convert your NRW to JPG online.
How to convert CR2 to JPG online with Free Convert?
- Visit the Free Convert website and head to the Image Converters section.
- Pick Convert My Files to JPG from there.
- On the next screen, click the Choose Files button and add your CR2 files.
- Click on the gear icon to configure the additional options or the conversion. (Optional)
- Click on the Convert button to start the conversion and get JPG files.
- Convert multiple NRW files to JPG for batch conversion.
- Convert big CR2 files to JPG with an input file size limit of 1 GB.
- Import files directly from Google Drive, Dropbox, or Web (via URL).
- Set new dimensions and a compression level for the output JPG images. (Optional)
- Save the converted JPG files directly to your Google Drive or Dropbox account.
Aconvert is another free web-based conversion website where you can convert CR2 to JPG along with many other file formats. It supports batch conversion where you can add up to 10 files and convert them simultaneously. Before starting the conversion, you can set dimensions for the output JPG files. You can change the width and length individually as well as together. The exact changes get reflected in the final JPG file. The upload file size limit is 200 MB here. Thus you can easily do batch conversions of CR2 to JPG.
How to Convert CR2 to JPG online with Aconvert?
- Visit the Aconvert website and go to the Image section from the sidebar.
- Then upload the CR2 files. You can select and upload up to 10 files for conversion.
- Make sure the output format is JPG in the dropdown.
- If you want to resize the output JPG, configure that option as per your needs. (Optional)
- Start the conversion to get the JPG files.
- Import from Google Drive, Dropbox, or any online link.
- Convert up to 10 files at a time for batch processing.
- The maximum combined size limit per conversion is 200 MB.
- Option to resize the dimensions for the conversion.
- Export converted files directly to Google Drive and Dropbox.
Convert Files is a free website to convert CR2 to JPG online. This website offers free converters for many file types and file formats. It has a clean interface with a straightforward conversion process. You can add your input file, pick the output format and convert. It does not offer any additional feature to configure output or anything like that. It does give an option to get an alert about the conversion via email. You can use that option at your convenience. This website can only convert one file at a time. But there you can upload larger CR2 files with no monthly conversion cap.
How to convert CR2 to JPG online with Convert Files?
- Go to the Convert Files website and upload your CR2 file there.
- Pick JPG from the dropdown of the output formats.
- Enable the desktop notification for the conversion if you want. (Option)
- Start the conversion to get the JPG file.
- Simple interface with the straightforward conversion process.
- Convert only one CR2 file to JPG at a time.
- Run as many conversions as you need.
- All the files get deleted automatically after 1 hour of conversion.
Free File Convert
Free File Convert is another free online cloud-based file conversion service with supports for hundreds of file formats. It offers free CR2 to JPG that you can use online. Under the Image Converters, you can configure a converter for CR2 to JPG conversion. It supports imports via URL, Google Drive, and Dropbox along with local uploads. You can add up to 5 CR2 files at once as long as the total size is under 300 MB. This website has an option to get an email notification for the conversion. If a conversion is taking more time or you want to share it with someone, you can use that feature to send an email notification. Further, it allows you to delete the file after conversion.
How to convert CR2 to JPG online with Free File Convert?
- Follow the link given below to access this online CR2 to JPG converter.
- Add your CR2 files to the converter. You can add up to 5 files at once.
- Set the output format to JPG from the drop-down list.
- Wait until your file is uploaded and converted into the JPG image format.
- Download converted JPG files and then delete them from the website.
- Convert up to 5 files simultaneously (combined size must be under 300 MB).
- Import from Google Drive, Dropbox, and via URLs.
- Send an email notification when the conversion finishes. (Optional)
- Option to delete the file after the conversion.
Cloud Convert is a free web-based conversion website that can convert CR2 to JPG online. This website supports hundreds of file formats. In the case of CR2 to JPG, you can convert up to 5 CR2 files per conversion. This website offers 25 free conversion minutes per day. You can perform as many conversions as you can fit under that limit. In addition to that, you can set the dimensions and DPI of the JPG images. One nice thing about Cloud Convert is that there is no upload size limit. Thus you can easily convert larger CR2 files in batches of 5.
How to Convert CR2 to JPG online with Cloud Convert?
- Open the Cloud Convert website in the web browser.
- On the homepage, configure a converter for CR2 to JPG.
- Pick CR2 as input from the Image section and then pick JPG as output from the Image section.
- Upload your CR2 files and adjust additional options if needed.
- Then start the conversion to get the JPG files.
- Import files directly from Google Drive, Dropbox, and the Web.
- There is no upload file size limit for the conversion.
- Add and convert up to 5 files per conversion.
- Set the dimensions and DPI for the JPG files as per your needs. (Optional)
- Free 750 conversion minutes per day i.e., 25 conversions per day.
Convertio is another cloud-based converter service that supports thousands of file formats. you can use this website to convert NRW to JPG online. This converter can process two files simultaneously with a total size limit of 100 MB per conversion. You can upload files from local storage or fetch them from your Dropbox or Google Drive account. You can use the converter without an account but it possed a limit of 10 free conversion minutes per day.
How to convert CR2 to JPG online with Convertio?
- Visit the Convertio website and upload your CR2 files to the converter.
- Then select JPG as output format from the Image section.
- Start the conversion by clicking on the Convert button.
- Simple to use converter that automatically recognizes the input file format.
- Directly import files from Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Convert up to 2 files simultaneously.
- Good for CR2 files under 100 MB in size.
- 10 free conversion minutes per day with no need for an account.
Zamzar is another free file conversion platform that can convert CR2 to JPG. Like all the other websites on this list, it also supports thousands of file formats. You can find a converter for particular file types or use the converter from the home page. You can upload your files there and then select the output format for the conversion. However, the free plan is aggressively restricted. It allows you to convert only 2 files in 24 hours and the maximum size limit for the conversion is 50 MB. Apart from that, it offers email notifications. This feature sends you an email to alert you that your conversion is completed.
How to Convert CR2 to JPG online with Zamzar?
- Open the Zamzar website in your browser or follow the link given below.
- Use the Add Files button to upload your CR2 files (2 file max).
- Pick JPG as the output format for the conversion.
- Start the conversion and wait till it finishes. Or enable the email notification instead.
- A limitation of only two conversions per day with a file size limit of 50 MB per conversion.
- Enable email alert for conversion if it takes too long.
- No additional options to configure the output.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014