5 Best Free PowerPoint to Ebook Converter Online Websites
Here is a list of Best Free PowerPoint to Ebook Converter Online Websites. Using these free websites, you can convert Microsoft PowerPoint presentations (PPT and PPTX) to various eBook formats. These websites let you convert PowerPoint files to EPUB, AZW3, MOBI, FB2, LRF, LIT, PDF, PDB, and more eBook formats. Plus, you can also convert PowerPoint files to a lot more other file formats. Some of the commonly supported output file formats in these include DOC, DOCX, RTF, HTML, PNG, JPG, SVG, PPS, PPSX, TXT, and more.
Most of these online websites support batch file conversion. Hence, you can convert multiple PowerPoint files to eBook files simultaneously. The process of conversion is very simple in all these. In some websites, you can customize some properties of output files including target ebook reader, ebook title, ebook author, border, embed font, version, etc. All in all, these are great free websites that you can use to batch convert PowerPoint files to different eBook formats without much hassle.
My Favorite Free PowerPoint to Ebook Converter Online Websites:
Online-Convert is one of my favorites as it lets you convert PowerPoint to multiple eBook formats. Additionally, it also lets you set up different output parameters to customize resulting eBook file.
Online-Convert is a great free PowerPoint to eBook converter online website. It is a file converter that can convert archives, audio, video, image, eBook, CAD, and more file types. Using it, you can convert multiple PowerPoint (PPT, PPTX) files to eBook formats at once. As output, it supports multiple eBook formats including AZW, EPUB, FB2, LIT, LRF, MOBI, PDB, PDF, and TCR.
How to convert PowerPoint to eBook using Online-Convert:
- Go to the website and click on the Ebook Converter option from the left-hand side panel.
- Now, click on the eBook format to which you want to convert PPT and PPTX files, e.g., Convert to EPub.
- Next, add local files or import files from URL, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
- After that, you can customize various output options like target ebook reader, change ebook title, change ebook author, add border, embed font, version, and more.
- Finally, click on the Start conversion button to start the conversion process.
It is one of the best free PowerPoint to eBook converter online tool using which you can also customize a lot of parameters of output eBooks.
AnyConv File Converter
AnyConv File Converter is a free PowerPoint to eBook converter online website. It is a universal file converter that can convert numerous types of files including image, document, video, audio, archive, font, CAD files, and 3D mesh files. To convert PowerPoint files to eBook, it supports EPUB format only. Although, you can also convert PowerPoint to PDF, HTML, DOC, DOCX, RTF, PPS, PPSX, TXT, SVG, MP4, and some other formats.
Let us have a look at the PPT to eBook conversion steps.
How to convert PowerPoint to eBook using AnyConv File Converter:
- Firstly, click on the Choose File option to load one or more PPT or PPTX files.
- Now, set the output format for each input file to EPUB.
- Next, press the Convert button to start batch PowerPoint to eBook conversion process.
It is a nice batch PowerPoint to eBook converter online website that also lets you convert various file formats.
Convertio is a popular file converter website that can also convert PowerPoint to eBook. It lets you import PowerPoint files from local device, online, or from cloud storage (Dropbox/ Google Drive) and then convert them to eBook format. It supports a lot of eBook formats as output including EPUB, FB2, MOBI, TCR, AZW3, PDB, LRF, RB, and SNB. Apart from eBook, you can also convert PowerPoint to other file types like image, document, vector, etc.
How to convert PowerPoint to eBook using Convertio:
- First, import one or more PPT and PPTX files using any of the supported input sources.
- Now, set output format to an eBook format for individual or all files.
- Next, press the Convert button to start PPT and PPTX to eBook conversion process.
In its free plan, it has some limitation like maximum file size, limited number of files can be converted in a day, etc. You can checkout all its limitations on this webpage.
It is a good PowerPoint to eBook converter online website that allows you to convert PowerPoint presentations to a lot of eBook formats.
GroupDocs is yet another free PowerPoint to eBook converter online website. It lets you convert a PPT presentation file EPUB format. Apart from that, it is capable of converting different formats of document and image. Plus, it provides various other tools to view files, compare documents, view file metadata, watermark, translate, annotate, and do more.
How to convert PowerPoint to eBook using GroupDocs:
- Choose an input PPT file from your local device or drag and drop a file onto its interface.
- Now, set Save As format to EPUB.
- At last, click the Convert Now to quickly convert PPPT to EPUB.
It is an online document converter that also lets you convert PowerPoint to eBook.
online2pdf.com is one more free PowerPoint to eBook converter online website. As its name suggests, it is a tool to convert files to PDF and vice versa. However, it also supports other formats to perform conversion like DOC, DOCX, ODT, XLS, XLSX, RTF, JPG, PNG, etc. It lets you convert a PowerPoint file to three eBook formats that include AZW3, EPUB, and MOBI.
This website offers a great feature that enables you to merge multiple PowerPoint files into a single eBook. Or, you can convert individual presentation files to separate eBooks. Let’s have a look at the PowerPoint to eBook conversion process.
How to convert PowerPoint to eBook using online2pdf.com:
- First, choose PPPT and PPTX files that you want to convert.
- Now, if you want, you can customize pages from input files that you specifically want to convert.
- Next, set output format to an eBook including AZW3, EPUB, and MOBI.
- After that, you can select conversion mode (merge or separate file) and set up compression settings.
- At last, hit the Convert button to convert all added PowerPoint files to selected eBook format.
It is another good online website that allows you to convert PPT and PPTX files to EPUB, AZW3, and MOBI eBooks.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014