5 Best Free BlueStacks Alternative Software For Windows
Here is a list of best free BlueStacks alternative software for Windows. BlueStacks is a popular Android emulator that lets you run Android apps and games in your Windows system. In case you are looking for an alternative to BlueStacks, I have created this list of BlueStacks alternatives that offer the same set of features and stability that you get in it. Similar to BlueStacks, most of these emulators are based on Android 7. However, some emulators are also based on Android 5. Still, all of these emulators support the majority of apps and Android games. Just like the latest version of BlueStacks 4, most of these emulators are built around gaming. To offer a good gaming experience, these emulators offer a custom set of on-screen overlays that you can control through mouse and keyboard. In addition to that, some emulators also support high FPS gaming.
In these alternatives, you also get the advanced multi-instance mode of the BlueStacks with different names. Through multi-instance mode, you can easily run and manage multiple instances of an emulator at a time. A synchronize feature to sync all the operations between multiple instances is also present in some emulators. Besides this, these alternatives offer many other important features of BlueStacks like Macro/ Script Recorder, multi-tab interface, APK Install, and more. Go through the list to know more about these BlueStacks Alternative software.
My Favorite BlueStacks Alternative Software For Windows:
MSI APP Player is my favorite alternative because it is based on BlueStacks and offers the same set of features. Plus, it is quite a stable software that enables you to run all types of Android games and apps.
MSI APP Player
MSI APP Player is a free BlueStacks Alternative software for Windows. It is one of the best BluStacks alternatives because it is based on BlueStacks. Plus, it offers all the major features that you get in BlueStacks. Its performance is also quite better than other similar alternatives. Just like BlueStacks, it also supports high frame rate gaming of up to 240 FPS. It also enables you to multi-task within this emulator using your keyboard and mouse. Now, check out the main features of this alternative.
- Advanced Game Controls: It offers multiple on-screen controls that you can operate through mouse and keyboard to improve your gaming performance. Some of the on-screen controls that it offers are Repeated TAP, Tap Spot, Zoom, Swipe, etc.
- Multi-Instance Manager: It is another good feature that lets you run and manage multiple instances of this emulator at a time.
- Macro Recorder: This feature lets you record all your interactions with this emulator in the form of a script that you can later run to automatically perform all the recorded operations.
- Set Location: It lets you change the current location of this emulator device using a virtual map to run location-sensitive apps and games.
- Multi-Tab Interface: To simplify the apps switching process, this emulator offers a web browser styled multi-tab interface to show open apps on the side by side tabs.
- Settings: By going to settings, you can change the default resolution of this emulator, emulator engine (OpenGL or DirectX), set shortcut keys, etc.
- Backup and Restore: Use it to create a backup of your profile and installed apps that you can later restore in case of crash or emulator error.
- Video Recorder: It is a basic screen recorder feature through which you can record all the interactions, gameplay, etc., in the format of a video.
- Lock Cursor: Use it to lock the mouse cursor within the interface of this emulator.
It is one of the best free BlueStacks alternatives because it offers the same performance and features as the BlueStacks.
NoxPlayer is another free BlueStacks alternative for Windows and macOS. This emulator is based on a relatively new Android 7. In this emulator, you can easily install and play popular Android games. It is also quite good to run other Android apps. On top of the standard Android interface, it adds a side panel from where you can easily access Android functions like Android navigation buttons, volume, file assistant, and more. Now, check out the main features of this BlueStacks alternative.
- Stock Android Interface: In this emulator, you get a stock Android interface that makes it quite simple to use. Similar to stock Android, it offers standard navigation buttons namely Back, Home, and Overview buttons to navigate around this emulator.
- MultiDrive: It is similar to BlueStacks Multi-Instance mode that lets you run multiple instances of this emulator based on the Android 7, Android 5, and Android 4 versions at a time.
- Sync: Using it, you can sync all the instances of this emulator. By syncing all the instances, you can perform the same operation on all the instances at a time.
- Keyset: Using it, you can manually set your keyboard’s key to perform desired tasks within an Android game. It is similar to BlueStacks Smar Control feature.
- Macro Recorder: It is another handy feature through which you can record all your interactions with this emulator (navigation across its interface, opening apps, closing apps, etc.) in the form of a script. You can later run the recorded script to perform all the tasks recorded in the script.
- Apk Install: It lets you directly import and install APKs of games or apps directly from your system.
- Performance & Settings: From here, you can allocate a specific amount of CPU and RAM resources to this emulator. Besides this, it also lets you change the resolution of this emulator.
- Recorder: Using it, you can record the gameplay and save it within this emulator in the form of a video.
- MouseLK: By enabling this feature, you can lock the mouse cursor within this emulator that helps you playing games even in windowed mode.
It is a feature-rich BlueStacks alternative that offers good features along with a stable environment to run Android apps and games on your PC.
MEmu Play is the next free BlueStacks alternative for Windows. It is another good BlueStacks alternative that offers a stable environment to run Android games and apps in a Windows system. However, it is based on the older Android 5 version, unlike BlueStacks which is based on Android 7. Still, a lot of current apps and games support this emulator. It also carries all the essential BlueStacks features like multi-instance, sync, key mapping, and more. Now, check out the main features of this BlueStacks alternative.
- Multi-MEmu: Using it, you can launch and manage multiple instances of this emulator. Plus, at any time, you can synchronize all the instances using its Synchronize feature similar to BlueStacks.
- Key-Mapping: Using it, you can choose one of many on-screen key overlays (joystick, right-click attack, crosshair, etc.) that you can operate with keyboard and mouse.
- Fake GPS: It is used to set a fake virtual position of your device using the Google Map.
- Shared Folder: This feature lets you easily transfer data and apps between your system and this emulator.
- Operation Recorder: Use it to record your general operations like navigation across apps, launching apps, etc., in the form of a script that you can later run to perform the same set of tasks that you have recorded.
- Install APKs: Through this feature, you can directly fetch APKs from your system and then install it to this emulator.
- Multi-Tab Interface: In this emulator, you can open up multiple apps and games on the side by side tabs.
- Cleanup: Use it to kill all the background processes running in this emulator.
- Screen Recorder: It is a simple screen recorder through which you can record all your interactions with this emulator in the form of a video.
- Screenshot: It is used to capture snapshots of apps, emulator screen, and in-game moments.
It is a really good BlueStacks alternative that you can use to work on Android apps and play multi-player Android games using a Windows system.
LDPlayer is yet another free BlueStacks alternative software for Windows. The latest version of this BlueStacks alternative is based on Android 7. Although, you can also download Android 5 based LDplayer. This emulator offers its own custom interface that lets you open up multiple apps on the side by side tabs. Similar to BlueStacks, you can also install and run both Apps and Android games in it. Plus, it also supports Gamepad just like the BlueStacks. Now, check out the main features of this emulator.
- Multi-Player: This feature is exactly the same as BlueStacks Multi-Instances mode that lets you launch multiple instances of this emulator. Plus, an inbuilt Sync feature to synchronize all the operations between multiple instances are also present in it.
- Operation Recorder: Use it to record your interaction with this emulator like switching between apps, within app interactions, app launching, etc., in the form of a script. You can later execute the recorded script to automatically perform all recorded actions.
- Advanced Settings: It lets you assign the number of CPU cores and the amount of RAM this emulator can use. Besides this, it also lets you adjust the screen resolution, frame rate, shortcut keys, etc., of this emulator.
- Install APK: Use it to directly import and install APKs of apps from your PC.
- Video Recorder: Use it to record gameplay and general interaction with this emulator in the form of a video.
- Screenshot: Use it to take screenshots of apps and games using hotkeys.
- Frame Rate: By enabling it, you can view the real-time frame rate of this emulator at the corner of the screen.
It is another good BlueStacks alternative that offers great Android apps and games running environment.
GameLoop is one more free BlueStacks alternative for Windows. Similar to BlueStacks it is also an Android Emulator that lets you run Android apps and games on your PC. However, unlike BlueStacks, it is specially designed to work with Tencent games. In it, you can also get a dedicated Game Centre in which you can find all the popular games developed by Tencent other popular game companies. Now, check out the main features of this BlueStacks alternative.
- Game Center: In it, you can find all the popular games that you can easily install to this emulator. It also offers a Browse section that contains multiple game categories (FPS, RPG, Casual, Arcade, etc.) to find games of various categories. A handy search tool to find a specific game or app by its name is also present in this section.
- My Games: In this section, you can view all the games and apps installed in this emulator.
- Live: It is a unique section that lets you watch live gaming streams of Nonolive and Nime game streaming platforms.
- Sync Account: You can also login to this software with your Google account to sync all the games and settings of this emulator with your Google account.
- In this emulator, you can also take screenshots while playing your favorite games.
- According to your system specification, you can increase or decrease the resolution of this emulator from its Settings Center.
It is a simple BlueStacks alternative that you can try if you want to use it primarily for gaming.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014