3 Best Free Cloud Based Broadcasting Services
Here is a list of best free cloud based broadcasting services. All of these are online services that you can directly use from a web browser. Using these services, you can live broadcast webcam feed, screen feed, and audio with multiple users. Most of these services have their own platforms over which you can broadcast your content to reach a large audience. Through one of these services, you can even connect to and broadcast your content over multiple platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, and more. In some services, you can also generate and share links to multiple users so that they can directly connect to your stream. Apart from live broadcasting, you also get broadcast scheduling and live chat features in these broadcasting services.
In all these services, you can configure webcam, screen, and audio devices. Plus, options to choose the privacy of stream like public, private, friends only, etc., are also available. You can also generate a stream key through most services that you can use to connect to third party broadcasting software. In general, all of these cloud broadcasting services are quite simple to use. Still, for novice users, I have included the necessary steps to start broadcasting in the description of these services. Go through the list to know more about these services.
My Favorite Cloud Based Broadcasting Services:
Facebook Live is my favorite service because it lets you live broadcast webcam, screen, and audio feeds at a time. Plus, it also offers handy game mode, chat, polls, etc., features.
Facebook Live is a free cloud based broadcasting service. This service lets you broadcast live webcam, screen, and audio feeds over the Facebook platform. During broadcasting, you can also create and conducts polls to get feedback from users. A handy stream health feature to view the health of stream in real-time is also available.
You can also connect this service with third party broadcasting software like OBS, XSplit, etc., that enables you to add multiple screen feed, video files, and multiple media sources to your broadcasting. Now, check out the below steps to broadcast your content using this cloud based broadcasting service.
How to broadcast your content using Facebook Live:
- First, log in to Facebook Live through your Facebook account and click on Create Live Stream button.
- After that, click on the Use Camera option to configure input webcam feed, screen, and audio settings.
- Now, adjust streaming settings like end live view if stream stops, unpublish post after live video event, allow viewers to rewind, stream privacy (public, friends, specific friends, etc.), etc.
- Lastly, press the Go Live button to start live broadcasting.
- This service also comes with an inbuilt chat feature through which you can communicate with your followers.
- A Gaming mode to broadcast gameplay is also present in it.
It is one of the best free cloud based broadcasting services through which you can easily live broadcast webcam, audio, and screen feeds.
YouTube Studio is a free cloud based broadcasting service. Using it, you can easily broadcast webcam feed and audio with multiple users. You can also generate and share the broadcast or live stream link with multiple users so that they can watch your broadcast. With this studio, you can also use third party broadcasting software to broadcast desktop screens, multiple audio sources, and multiple video sources at a time. To use this service, you just need a google account. However, to connect this service with a third-party broadcasting software, you also need a streaming key. Now, follow the below steps to initiate broadcasting using Youtube Studio.
How to broadcast content using YouTube Studio:
- Login to YouTube and go to its YouTube Studio section.
- After that, go to the Webcam section and choose the input webcam and microphone devices.
- Now, specify a title for the broadcasting and privacy for the broadcasting (Public, Unlisted, or Private).
- After that, press the Next button to preview broadcasting and generate a thumbnail for the broadcast.
- Next, press the Share button to generate and share a broadcast link with multiple users.
- Lastly, press the Go Live button to initiate the broadcasting or live streaming.
- Live Chat: This feature lets you chat with your viewers and view their feedbacks.
It is another good free cloud based broadcasting service through which you can broadcast your webcam and audio feed to a large audience.
ONESTREAM is another free cloud based broadcasting service. Through this service, you can broadcast your content to various streaming platforms such as Youtube, Twitch, Instagram, Facebook, etc. The good thing about this service is its ability to broadcast webcam feed, audio, screen, and media files. In it, you can easily upload webcam feed and various types of media that you want to broadcast over a selected platform. Now, check out the process to broadcast content using this cloud based broadcasting service.
How to broadcast content using ONESTREAM:
- First login to this broadcasting service and select a social account through which you want to broadcast your content.
- After that, log in to the selected social account profile to connect it with this service.
- Now, go to the New Stream section and click on the Upload or Record button to record webcam feed, screen feed, or upload a video content that you want to broadcast.
- After recording or uploading the content, specify the stream title, stream description, stream privacy (private, public, etc.), etc.
- Lastly, schedule or immediately start broadcasting by using the Schedule option.
- ONESTREAM Storage: In it, you can upload and maintain data of up to 5 GB.
- Streaming History: It keeps a record of all the past streams conducted by you on this cloud based broadcasting service.
- Cloud Storage Integration: It lets you directly download content from cloud storage services namely Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive.
In this free version of this service, you cannot continuously broadcast for more than 5 minutes. Plus, many premium features of this service are also locked such as Team Management, Analytics, Multicasting, etc.
It is another good cloud based broadcasting service through which you can broadcast your content over multiple platforms.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014