7 Best Free Coupon Template Maker Software For Windows
Here is a list of best free coupon template maker software for Windows. In marketing, it is a common practice to generate and give coupons to users that they can redeem to get discounts. However, the process to create a coupon from scratch is quite cumbersome. To simplify the process of coupon creation, you can design one or more coupon templates that you can reuse to quickly make new coupons. To make coupon templates, I have created this list of coupon template maker software.
In these software, you can find all essential template making tools like Paint Tools, Transformation Tools, Layers, Editing Tools, etc. Through paint tools, you can add text and draw custom designs over a template. The transformation tools allow you to resize, rotate, scale, and flip elements of the template. With the help of Layers, you can create parts of a template on separate layers that you can later merge. Through editing tools, you can cut, copy, duplicate, and arrange elements of coupon template. Besides these primary tools, you can also find many image effects and filters to add to designs. After making a coupon template, you can save it in Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG), PhotoShop (PSD), and image formats.
The process of making a coupon template is quite simple. To help you out, I have included the steps to make a simple coupon template in the description of each software. These software also offers multiple additional tools like Animation, Measure, Gcodetools, Icon Generator, and more. Go through the list to know more about these software.
My Favorite Coupon Template Maker Software For Windows:
GIMP is my favorite software because it lets you make a wide range of templates. Plus, it offers all necessary template designing, image editing, and graphic designing tools.
GIMP is a free open source coupon template maker software for Windows, Linux, and macOS. It is mainly a popular image editing and graphic designing software in which you can create flyers, book templates, etc. All essential tools to make a coupon template like Image Size (to specify the coupon template size), Layers (to make coupon template design by merging multiple design layers), Paint Tools (to create custom designs and add text to coupon), etc., are present in it. In addition to these tools, you can also use Effects and Filters tools to change the color profile and texture of the coupon template.
In this software, you can also import prebuilt templates and edit them to make a new coupon template design. After creating a coupon template, you can export it in the form of Vector graphics (SVG), Photoshop project (PSD), and various image formats.
How to make coupon template using GIMP:
- Start this software and go to File > New option to start a new project by specifying the dimensions (width and height) of the template.
- After that, you can import coupon elements like icons, images, etc.
- Next, you can use layers to make and place different elements of coupons on separate later that you can later merge.
- Now, arrange coupon template elements over the canvas and use available editing tools to adjust the color profile, hue, saturation, etc., parameters.
- Once the coupon gets completed, use the Export option to save coupon templates in SVG, PSD, PNG, JPG, GIF, etc., formats.
- Animation: This feature lets you create animation from images by using them as their frames.
- Measure: It is a handy tool that allows you to accurately measure the distance between two points over a template.
It is one of the best free software to create different types of coupon templates that you can save in Vector Graphics, PSD, and various image formats.
Inkscape is another free open source coupon template maker software for Windows, macOS, and Linux. In this software, you can create and edit coupon templates, flyers, DVD Covers, banners, and graphic designs. To make coupon templates, it provides various tool sections namely Text (to add text of different fonts and style over the template), Edit (to cut, copy, duplicate, and clone elements of coupon templates), Layer (to make a multilayered coupon template), and Object (to transform individual elements of a template). Apart from these primary tool sections, it also offers multiple image filters to adjust color profile, blur level, shadows, and texture of a template. Now, follow the below steps to make a simple coupon template.
How to make coupon template using Inkscape:
- Launch this software and use the New option and specify the template size to create a blank template.
- After that, you can import coupon template elements (images, icons, etc.) along with pre-built templates that you can modify.
- Next, use primary coupon template maker tools to arrange template elements to their places to make the main structure of the template.
- Now, to further enhance the coupon template, you can use image filters.
- After the completion of a coupon template, you can export it in SVG, ODG, PDF, PNG, EPS, EMF, etc., formats.
- Gcodetools: Using it, you can generate the Gcode of the final template that you can enter into a 3D printer to make a physical 3D template.
- Extension Support: In this software, you can add new extensions to introduce more features to this software.
It is another nice coupon template maker software in which you can also edit templates and make vector graphics.
Chasys Draw IES Artist
Chasys Draw IES Artist is yet another free coupon template maker for Windows. It is mainly an image editing software that offers all necessary tools to edit and make a coupon template. Some of the important tools sections that it offers are Image, Layer, Adjustments, and Paint Tools. Using image section, you can specify the template size, crop template, and resize elements of the template. The Layers section allows you to make parts of the template on separate layers that you can later combine. Using the Adjustments section, you can adjust the brightness, contrast, hue saturation, alpha, etc., template parameters. Now, to add custom design over a template, you can use the paint tools.
This software also offers many image effects that you can add to a template to change its looks. After completing a coupon template, you can save it in PSD, CD5, PCX, TGA, PNG, and formats.
How to make coupon template using Chasys Draw IES Artist:
- Start this software and choose the Blank Project option and then specify the dimensions of the coupon template.
- After that set the background color and then start importing images, objects, etc., that you can want in your coupon template.
- Next, use the editing tools of this software to arrange template elements and add text to the template.
- Now, you can adjust the color profile using Effects tools.
- Once the coupon template gets completed, use the Export option to save the final template.
- Automation: In this software, you can enter an automation script according to which it can automatically make adjustments over a template and image.
- Icon Generator: As its name implies, it is used to generator icons by converting standard images to icons.
It is an image editing software that offers all the essential tools to make various types of coupon templates.
sK1 is the next free open source coupon template maker software for Windows, Linux, Ubuntu, Debian, Elementary OS, Arch Linux, Fedora, and OpenSUSE. This software is mainly used as a vector graphics editor. In it, you can also directly import and edit projects of CorelDRAW, and Adobe Illustrator software. This software also offers a good coupon template making the environment as it contains essential template making tools such as Arrange, Text, Edit, and Paint Tools. Now, follow the below steps to make coupon template through this software.
How to make coupon template using sK1:
- Start this software and press the New button to start a new project.
- After that, press the Open button to load necessary images and objects for the coupon template.
- Next, use the tools of the Arrange section to position, resize, rotate, and scale the elements of the template.
- Now, add text and custom design to the template using text, edit, and paint tools.
- In the end, use the Export As option to save the template in SVG, CCX, CMX, ACO, PDF, etc., formats.
- Bitmaps: It offers multiple tools through which you can convert the color profile of a template to CMYK, RGB, Grayscale, and BW color formats.
- Iconizer: Using it, you can quickly convert an image to an icon of different resolutions.
It is another capable free coupon template maker software that you can use to make coupon templates and to edit projects of popular graphics designing software.
LibreOffice Draw is another free open source coupon template maker software for Windows, Linux, and macOS. As its name implies, it is mainly a drawing software in which you can create custom designs and drawings. To make custom designs, it offers many paint tools like brush, pencil, color palette, bucket, spray, etc. Besides this, insert tools to import elements (image, chart, object, table, etc.), shapes (to add shapes to coupon template), and format (to align elements, adjust spacing between template elements, etc.) are also present in it. Unlike other image editor based coupon template maker software, it does not offer many editing tools. Still, you can use it to make simple coupon templates. Now, you can check out the below steps to create a coupon template through this software.
How to create coupon template using LibreOffice Draw:
- Start this software and create a new project using the New option.
- After that, use Insert tools to import and add necessary objects and images over the template editing area.
- Next, use Shapes, Format, etc., tools to add shapes and align elements to their places.
- Now, you can use paint tools to add text and custom design over the template.
- After finishing the diagram, you can save it in ODF Drawing Template, PDF, GIF, BMP, TIFF, etc., formats.
- Digital Signature: Through this feature, you can add digital signatures over documents so that the receiver can verify its authenticity.
- Imagemap: Use it to add links in the form of clickable areas over a template to lead users to a specific website.
It is a simple coupon template maker software in which you can also make flowcharts and other diagrams.
Scribus is a free open source desktop publishing software that can also be used as a coupon template maker software. It works on the Windows, macOS, OpenBSD, FreeBSD, and NetBSD. Apart from coupon templates, it can also be used to create and edit books, brochures, cards, and packaging templates. To make coupon templates, it offers paint, frame, text, and some image editing tools.
How to make coupon template using Scribus:
- Start this software and click on the New option and then choose the single-page layout. After that, specify the dimensions of the coupon template.
- Now, use the Insert tools to insert shapes, frames, text frame, etc., over the template and arrange added elements to make the main template structure.
- Next, you can use editing tools to adjust the template color, replace color, add pattern, crop elements, etc.
- Now, to complete the diagram, just add text over the template and use paint tools to add custom design over the template if necessary.
- Lastly, use the Export menu to save the final coupon template in SVG, PDF, EPS, JPEG, PNG, PPM, and more formats.
- Measurements: It is a distance measurement tool through which you can find out the distance and angle between two points over the editing area.
- Action History: This feature keeps a record of all the editing actions that you can view at any time.
It is yet another free coupon template maker software in which you can create various types of templates including the coupon template.
InsightPoint is a free multi-scene vector graphics drawing tool that can also be used as the coupon template maker software. It works on Windows and Linux. In this coupon template maker, you can easily make templates of different dimensions and styles. This software also offers layers that enable you to make complex coupon templates by merging multiple design layers. It also offers many paint tools, effects, and image transformation tools to help you create a coupon template of your choice.
How to make coupon template using InsightPoint:
- Launch this software and click on the New button to create a new project and specify the template dimension.
- After that, you can import images and objects that you can use as the base of the template.
- Next, arrange the elements and then use layers, paint, effects, etc., tools to complete the layout design.
- At last, use the Export menu to save coupon templates in SVG, BMP, GIF, PNG, and JPEG formats.
It is a simple coupon template maker software in which you can easily make coupon templates and vector drawings.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014