7 Best Free MIDI To MP3 Converter Software For Windows
Here is a list of best free MIDI to MP3 converter software for Windows. MIDI or Musical Instrument Digital Interface is a digital standard that allows musical instruments and computers to connect and transfer musical information. All MIDI files contain musical data or information that follows the MIDI standard. However, MIDI files are not supported by all standard audio and music player software. In order to play musical data of a MIDI file in standard audio players, you need to convert it to a standard audio format like MP3. By using these MIDI to MP3 converter software, you can easily convert MIDI files to MP3 audio format.
Additionally, most of these software let you convert multiple MIDI files to MP3 audio format. Plus, conversion of MIDI audio to WAV, AAC, OGG, FLAC, and more formats can also be performed by these software. Apart from conversion, these software also let you adjust various audio parameters like bitrate, sample rate, frequency, etc. In some software, you also get audio editing tools like split, merge, mix, audio effects, etc. After making all necessary changes in audio files, you can easily perform MIDI to MP3 conversion. To help you perform the conversion, I have included all necessary steps to convert MIDI to MP3 in the description of each software.
My Favorite MIDI To MP3 Converter Software For Windows:
Keppy’s MIDI Converter is my favorite software because it provides a simple MIDI to MP3 conversion process. Plus, it also lets you enhance MIDI music using external soundfonts and VST plugins. It’s batch conversion feature is also quite impressive.
MuseScore is another good software as it is a capable musical notation software which can also be used to convert MIDI to MP3.
Keppy's MIDI Converter
Keppy’s MIDI Converter is a free open source MIDI to MP3 converter software for Windows. This software also works as a batch MIDI to MP3 converter software as it can convert multiple MIDI files to MP3 simultaneously. Besides MP3, it also lets you also convert MIDI files to WAV and OGG formats.
In this software, you also get advanced SoundFont/VST manager feature that allows you to load multiple Soundfonts and VST plugins to automatically add unique sound effects and tones to input MIDI files. Soundfonts of SF2, SF2PACK, SF3, and SFZ formats are supported by this software. Besides this, you also get an Open settings panel through which you can manually adjust Audio settings (maximum voices and audio frequency), MIDI events settings, and Stream settings (enable/disable sound effects, override MIDI tempo, and constant bitrate.) After making desired changes to input MIDI, you can start the conversion process.
How to convert MIDI to MP3 using Keppy’s MIDI Converter:
- Launch this software and go to Actions menu and select Import MIDI option to load MIDI files.
- After that, use Open soundfonts/VSTs manager to load and apply desired sound fonts and VST plugins.
- Now, go to Open settings to manually adjust MIDI audio parameters like audio frequency, bitrate, MIDI tempo, etc.
- At last, open the Actions menu and click on the Render to .MP3(LAME) option to start the MIDI to MP3 conversion.
- Preview MIDI: It is basically an audio player that allows you to play loaded MIDI files before starting the conversion.
It is a very good software if you want to enhance your MIDI music using soundfonts and VST plugins before performing the MIDI to MP3 conversion.
MuseScore is another free open source MIDI to MP3 converter software for Windows, MacOS, and Linux. This software is primarily used as a sheet music maker software in which you can manually create and play sheet music. All the necessary sheet music making tools like instruments sounds, notes, intervals, voices, virtual piano, etc. are present in it. By using the sheet music making tools, you can also adjust existing notes, instruments sound, and more parameters of a MIDI file before converting it to MP3 audio format.
At a time, you can load multiple MIDI files in this software. Each loaded file will open up in an individual tab that allows you to make changes on multiple MIDI files at a time. However, you can only convert one MIDI file to MP3 format at a time. Besides MP3, you can also convert MIDI sound to OGG and FLAC audio formats.
How to convert MIDI to MP3 using MuseScore:
- Start this software and click on Load score from file option to load one or more MIDI files.
- After that, use various available tools to adjust notes, voices, instruments sound, etc., if needed.
- Lastly, go to File > Export option and select MP3 format to start the MIDI to MP3 conversion process.
- Preview Player: It allows you to play and listen to MIDI music.
- Mixer: Through this feature, you can mix sounds of different musical instruments with the input MIDI music. Besides this, it also lets you manually adjust parameters like reverb, chorus, port, channels, etc.
- Synthesizer: Using it, you can add delay, HF Damping, and various sound effects to MIDI music.
It is a feature-rich MIDI to MP3 converter software in which you can easily make various changes on input MIDI music before converting it to MP3 format.
Crescendo is a free music notation software that can also be used as a MIDI to MP3 converter. This software works on Windows, MacOS, and Android platforms. As it is a music notation software, thus it lets you create music by using various music notation tools like barline, repeat, dynamics, accent, signatures, etc. You can also use music notation tools to adjust the notes and tones of loaded MIDI music files. After loading a MIDI file the first thing you will see is the visual representations of notes of loaded MIDI music over the music sheet. Plus, names of all musical instruments present in the MIDI music are also shown by this software. Once, you make desired changes on a MIDI music file, you can save it in MP3 or WAV audio format.
How to convert MIDI to MP3 using Crescendo:
- Open the interface of this software and click on the Open option to load one or more MIDI files.
- After that, go to the Notation tab to use various available notation tools to make changes in input MIDI music.
- At last, go to File > Save As option and select the MP3 format to initiate the conversion process.
This software can load multiple MIDI files but at a time, it only converts one MIDI file to MP3.
- Preview Player: It is a standard audio player in which you can play loaded MIDI files prior to conversion.
This software is only free for personal use.
It is another very capable MIDI to MP3 converter that even allows you to make desired changes on MIDI audio before converting it to MP3.
AV MIDI Converter
AV MIDI Converter is another free MIDI to MP3 converter software for Windows. Through this software, you can convert multiple MIDI files to MP3 and other popular audio formats namely OGG, AAC, and WAV. With the use of this software, you can also adjust various audio parameters before starting the conversion, such as sample format, sample rate, average audio bitrate, variable bitrate, quality of audio, etc.
An advanced Audio Configurations panel is also present in this software that allows you to adjust Level, Speed, Depth, Reverb, and more parameters of one MIDI file at a time. Plus, a preview player to play the MIDI file with adjusted parameters is also present in this panel.
How to convert MIDI to MP3 using AV MIDI Converter:
- Open the interface of this software and click on the browse button to browse and add MIDI files.
- After that, double-click on one of the added MIDI files to open up the Audio Configurations panel to adjust MIDI parameters and to preview the file.
- Now, go to the Format menu and select the .mp3 format.
- After that, adjust standard audio parameters like audio quality, sample rate, bitrate, etc., using the Advanced codec settings.
- Lastly, click on the CONVERT NOW button to start the conversion.
- Processing: Through this feature, you can specify the number of CPU cores which this software will use during the conversion process.
- Metadata: In case of OGG and AAC output audio formats, you can also manually add songs metadata like Artist, Album, Genre, Track, etc., in output files.
It is another very simple MIDI to MP3 converter software that you can use to convert MIDI files to MP3 and other popular audio formats.
MixPad is yet another free MIDI to MP3 converter software for Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android. It is mainly a multitrack recording software which is used to record and mix multiple audio samples to create a custom music. However, it is also quite easy in it to load and convert MIDI files to MP3 audio format.
Apart from MP3, you can also convert MIDI files to many other audio formats using it such as FLAC, WMA, AAC, AMR, APE, AU, and more. This software also offers many audio editing tools that you can use to adjust MIDI audio like pitch correction, effect chain, split, join, merge, crossfade, fade in, etc.
How to convert MIDI to MP3 using MixPad:
- Launch this software and go to Home tab and press the Open option to load a MIDI sound file. You can also add multiple MIDI files and load them on empty tracks of this software to mix them into one audio file.
- After that, use available audio editing tools to make desired changes on loaded MIDI audio.
- Now, click on the Export Mix option and select the MP3 audio format. From this option, you can also adjust some audio parameters namely channels, sample rate, sample size, and encoding.
- Lastly, click on the Export button to export MIDI audio to MP3 file.
- Preview Player: It allows you to listen to all the loaded MIDI files and audio samples.
- Sound Library: In this library, you get a lot of free sound samples that you can mix with MIDI files.
- Pitch Correction: This feature automatically analyzes the audio and fixes audio pitch where it is required.
This software is only free for non-commercial use.
This is another decent MIDI to MP3 converter software, but the presence of many audio mixing tools make it slightly complex to use.
Free MIDI to MP3 Converter
Free MIDI to MP3 Converter, as the name suggests, is one more free MIDI to MP3 converter software for Windows. Using this software, you can convert one or more MIDI files to MP3 audio format. Apart from MIDI, this software does not support any other file format. Just like input format, it supports only one output audio format which is MP3. In this software, you do not get any other feature. Hence, you can use it as a dedicated MIDI to MP3 converter software.
How to convert MIDI to MP3 using this free software:
- Launch this software and press the Add button to load one or more MIDI files to this software.
- After that, use the Output folder field to specify the output folder path.
- Lastly, press the Convert to MP3 button to start the conversion process.
If you need a dedicated MIDI to MP3 converter software, then you can use it to quickly convert multiple MIDI files to MP3 format.
MeowMidi2Mp3 is the next free MIDI to MP3 converter software for Windows. This software also comes with the batch conversion feature that lets you quickly convert multiple MIDI files to MP3, OGG, and WAV audio formats. Along with conversion, it also lets you change some important MIDI file parameters namely channels, frequency, and audio bitrate. After adjusting the MIDI audio parameters, you can start the conversion.
How to convert MIDI to MP3 using this free MIDI to MP3 converter software:
- Start this software and click on the Open button to load one or more MIDI files.
- After that, select all the files which you want to convert from its main interface.
- Now, click on the parameters button to open up the options window and start adjusting the MIDI parameters.
- At last, click on the Conversion button to convert MIDI to MP3.
- MIDI Player: It is a simple audio player in which you can play loaded MIDI files.
It is a simple and easy to use MIDI to MP3 converter software that you can use to convert batch convert MIDI files to MP3 format.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014