6 Best Free Online DS Lookup Websites
Here is a list of best free online DS lookup websites. DS Record or Delegation Signer Record is a part of the Domain Name System that helps in the identification of a key that is used to sign a delegated zone. The main purpose of DS records is to maintain the integrity and security of the DNS hierarchy by ensuring the authenticity and integrity of DNS responses. To obtain the DS records of a domain, users need these online DS lookup websites.
Using these websites, users can quickly look up all the DS records of a domain like Domain Name, Keytag, TTL, Algorithm, Digest Type, Digest, etc. Using the obtained DS record data, users can verify the authenticity of child zones. To look up a DS record, users usually need only the domain name of a website. Although, some websites also require both Domain Name and Domain Server values to start the DS lookup process. To help you out, I have also included the necessary DS lookup steps in the description of each website. On these websites, users can also perform other lookup operations like NS, MX, AAAA, A, CNAME, etc.
These websites also come with additional online tools like Domain DNS validation, Email Heath Checker, Test Email Server, Domain Health Checker, etc. Go through the list to know more about these websites.
My Favorite Online DS Lookup Website:
digwebinterface.com is my favorite website because it can look up DS records of multiple domains at a time. Plus, it lets users configure output record options.
You can also check out lists of best free Online IP to ASN Lookup, Online OUI Lookup, and Online NSLookup websites.
Table of Contents:
|Features/Website Names||Contains Additional Lookup Tools Like NS Lookup, MX Lookup, etc.||Requires DNS Server along with Domain Name for DS Lookup||Can Lookup DS Records of Multiple Domains Simultaneously|
digwebinterface.com is a free online DS lookup website. This website can find DS records of multiple domains at a time, unlike any other website. It also lets users select a nameserver before initiating the DS lookup website like Cloudflare, Google, HiNet, Comodo, AT & T, and more. An options panel to enable colorized output, stats, trace, sort, etc., is also available. After the completion of the DS lookup process, users can view DS record data like Digest Type, Digest, Domain name, TTL, etc. Now, follow the below steps.
How to perform DS lookup online using digwebinterface.com:
- Visit this website and select DS from the Type menu.
- After that, select a Nameserver and specify available output options.
- Next, enter one or more domain names in the Hostnames section.
- Finally, click on the Dig button to view DS records of all the submitted domains.
- This website can also be used to perform NS, MX, CNAME, AAAA, APL, etc., batch lookup operations.
It is one of the best free online DS lookup websites as it can perform DS lookup of multiple domains at a time.
dnschecker.org is another free online DS lookup website. Using this website, users can look for Delegation Signer records of various domains. Although at a time, it can only check the DS record of one specific domain. Besides Domain Name, users also need to select one DNS Server (Google, Cloudflare, OpenDNS, Yandex, etc.) to start the lookup process. Some of the DS record data that it shows are Domain Name, Keytag, TTL, Algorithm, Digest Type, Digest, etc. Plus, it lets users locally save the DS records locally in Text and Markdown file formats. Now, follow the below steps.
How to perform DS lookup of a domain using dnschecker.org:
- Launch this website and go to the DS Checker section.
- After that, enter the domain name and specify one Domain Server.
- Next, click on the Show DS Records button to start the DS lookup process.
- Finally, view all the DS records that you can also save locally.
- This website also offers additional DNS looks like DNS Lookup, Domain DNS Validation, NS Lookup, MX Lookup, etc.
- In my testing, this tool is unable to find DS records of popular domains like Facebook and Google.
It is another good online DS lookup website that offers all the tools to find and save DS records of a specific domain.
mxtoolbox.com is another free online DS lookup website. This website offers a super tool that can be used to look up DS, MX, DNS, DKIM, AAAA, etc., records of a domain. To find the DS records, users just need to select the DS lookup option from the Supertool menu. After finding the DS records, it shows on its interface that contains the Key Tag, Algorithm, Digest Type, and Digest data. In addition to that, it also highlights whether certain domains published their DNS records or not. Now, follow the below steps.
How to perform DS lookup of a domain online using mxtoolbox.com:
- Launch this website and select SuperTool.
- After that, choose DS lookup from the SuperTool menu.
- Next, enter the domain of a website.
- Now, click on the DS Lookup button to initiate the lookup process.
- This website also comes with multiple additional tools like Header Analyzer, Email Heath Checker, Test Email Server, Domain Health Checker, and more.
It is another good online DS lookup website that can quickly find DS records of a domain. Plus, it also helps users check if a certain domain has published its DNS records or not.
dnslookup.online is another free online DS lookup website. As its name implies, it is mainly a DNS lookup website that can also be used to lookup DS records lookup of a specific domain. To look up the DS records through this website, users need to specify the DNS Server, DNS Server IP, and Domain Name values. It also offers advanced mode and DNSSEC options to look up DNS Message Header and Response Information along with standard DS records data. The fetched DS record by this tool contains Key Tag, Algorithm, Digest, Digest Type, Domain Name, Class, and TTL Information. Now, follow the below steps.
How to perform DS lookup online using dnslookup.online:
- Visit this website and go to the DS lookup option.
- After that, specify the DNS Server and DNS Server IP values.
- Next, enter the Domain name of a specific website.
- Now, enable Advanced Mode and DNSSEC options if you want to view additional details.
- Finally, click on the DS Lookup button to view the DS Records parameters and their values.
- On this website, users also get multiple additional online tools like CAA lookup, DNSKEY Lookup, DS Lookup, SOA lookup, and more.
It is another capable online DS lookup website that shows primary DS records along with added DNS Message Header and Server Response Information.
toolbox.googleapps.com is another free online DS lookup website. This website comes with multiple lookup tools one of which is a DS lookup tool. Using this tool, users can look for DS records of any domain. Plus, it can show the DS records in both organized and Raw view format. All the parameters that the DS record obtained by this website contains are TTL, KEY TAG, Algorithm, Digest Type, and Digest. Now, follow the below steps.
How to perform DS lookup online using toolbox.googleapps.com:
- Visit this website using the provided link.
- After that, enter the Domain Name in the Name field.
- Next, click on the DS option to view the DS lookup records.
- Finally, enable the Raw View option to view the raw version of the DS record.
- Lookup Tools: This website contains additional lookup tools like ANY, CAA, CNAME, A, AAAA, MX, NS, PTR, and more.
- Tools: Some additional tools like HAR Analyzer, Log Analyzer, Encode/ Decode, Flush Google Public DNS, etc., are also present on this website.
It is another good online DS lookup website that anyone can use to quickly view DS records of a valid domain.
iplocation.io is the last free online DS lookup website. This website comes with a DNS Lookup tool that can easily lookup DS, DNSKEY, CNAME, MX, NS, PTR, etc., records of a specific domain. In the case of DS lookup, users just need to select the DS option from the record Type section. To perform the DS lookup operation, users also need to select one of five available DNS servers (Google, Cloudflare, OpenDNS, Quad9, and Yandex) along with one Domain name. After looking up the DS record of a website, users can save it locally in TXT and MD file formats. Now, follow the below steps.
How to perform DS lookup online using iplocation.io:
- Visit this website using the provided link.
- After that, enter the domain name in the Domain Field and select one DNS Server.
- Now, choose DS option from the Record Type section.
- Finally, click on the Lookup DNS button to view the final DS record.
- IP Tools: It offers useful IP tools like Ping IP Online, IPv6b Compress, Subnet Calculator, IP WHOIS Lookup, etc.
- Email Tools: Through email tools, users can check IP Blacklists and analyze Email headers.
- Developer Tools: This section contains multiple developer tools like Case Converter, Reverse String, Markdown to HTML, IDN Encode Decode, and more.
It is another simple-to-use online DS lookup website that offers all the essential tools to find DS records of any domain.
Passionate about tech and science, always look for new tech solutions that can help me and others.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- June 2023
- May 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014