14 Best Free RAF Viewer Software For Windows
Here is a list of best free RAF viewer software for Windows. RAF or Fuji RAW Image format carries unprocessed images taken from a Fuji digital camera. To view RAF images, you need the listed RAF viewer software which support this file format. These software are similar to standard image viewer software in which you can view and navigate across images. Along with basic image viewing options, these software offer multiple image viewing tools such as full-screen mode, histogram, zoom, slideshow, etc. In some RAF viewers, you also get features to view metadata information of images such as focal length, aperture, shutter speed, ISO speed, etc.
Apart from image viewing tools, you can find many image editing and image transformation tools in some of these viewers. Some of the image modification tools you get in these viewers are Color Management, Exposure Adjuster, Contrast Controller, Text, Resize, Crop, Rotate, etc. In these software, you can also find various additional features which can come in handy such as Batch Converter, Image Compare, Screenshot, Picture Collage, and more.
Additionally, these software also provide support for a wide range of image formats such as PNG, JPG, PCX, BMP, TIFF, ICO, CUR, and more. As these software support multiple image formats, thus image format conversion can also be performed through save as feature present in many of these viewers. In general, all of these RAF viewers are quite capable yet simple to use. You can go through the list to know more about these viewers.
My Favorite RAF Viewer Software For Windows:
Honeyview is my favorite RAF viewer software because it is simple to use and offers all essential viewing tools. It also allows you to view the metadata of RAF images. I also like its ability to support images of other formats like BMP, GIF, PNG, JPEG, JPG, etc.
Honeyview is a free RAF viewer software for Windows. It is a simple image viewer software through which you can view images of a lot of image formats like TIFF, BMP, GIF, PNG, JPEG, JPG, etc. Over this software, you can directly drop an RAF image or use its Open option to browse and view images of RAF and other supported formats.
- View: It is a menu that offers various image viewing modes like fit to width, original size, fullscreen, fit to window, and more.
- Slideshow: Using it, you can start the slideshow, specify the duration of each image in the slideshow, and also add some transition effects to the slideshow.
- EXIF: It shows important information about images like Image Resolution, GPS Information, Name, Size, etc.
- Bookmarks: This feature allows you to bookmark your favorite images so that you can quickly access them from its interface.
- Convert Image: It is an image converter feature of this viewer through which you can convert the format of images.
- Rotate Image: To change the orientation of an image, you can use this feature.
- Resize Image: Using it, you can change the original dimension of an image.
It is a simple and straightforward RAF viewer software that offers good image viewing features and some additional tools too.
FastStone Image Viewer
FastStone Image Viewer is another free RAF viewer software for Windows. It is a feature-rich image viewer through which you can view as well as edit RAF images. Apart from RAF, this viewer supports images of various formats like PCX, PSD, EPS, TIFF, WMF, ICO, CUR, JPG, PNG, and more. This software offers an internal file explorer to browse and select images which you want to view. After browsing RAF images, you can click over one image at a time to view it in the Preview window. You can also view an image in fullscreen mode by double-clicking on it. To navigate between images, you can use its on-screen navigation buttons or keyboard arrow keys.
Now, if you want to make some adjustments to input RAF images, then you can try its Colors and Effects tabs. The Colors tab offers adjustment tools like Lighting, Adjust Colors, Adjust Levels, Adjust Curve, etc. In the Effects tab, you get various effects which you can apply over an image such as Oil Painting, Frame Mask, Border, etc.
- Slideshow: Using it, you can create and run a slideshow of your favorite RAF images.
- Image Properties: It lets you view the Histogram and EXIF (ISO Speed, Exposure, Focal Length, Date, etc.) information of an image.
- Zoom: Using it, you closely analyze an image by zooming in on it.
- Resize: It lets you manually set a new size for an image.
- Batch Converter: It helps you to quickly convert images of one supported format to another supported format.
- Compare Image: As its name implies, it lets you visually compare two or more images by showing them in side by side windows.
This software is only free for private use.
It is another great RAF viewing software through which you can view as well as make some adjustments to RAF images.
XnView MP is yet another free RAF viewer software for Windows, macOS, and Linux. It is a good software to view images and to make minor visual changes to RAF images or images of other formats. To make changes, it offers limited editing features like filters, draw, color depth, gamma, crop, etc. Besides this, it also offers support for images of multiple formats like JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, etc.
- Navigations Buttons: To navigate between multiple images, this software offer on-screen navigation buttons namely Next Image and Previous Image.
- Slideshow: Using it, you can quickly start a slideshow so that you don’t have to manually move to the next images.
- Fullscreen Mode: To view an image without any distraction, you can use this feature.
- Real Size: It shows an image in its actual resolution or size.
- Batch Image Converter: Through this feature, you can change the format of multiple images at a time.
- Filters: It offers various image filters which you can apply over input images. Some of the image filters that it contains are Emboss, Sharpen, Swirl, Mosaic, and Lens.
- Capture Screen: It allows you to take screenshots of the entire screen or a specific part of the screen.
- Image Strip Creator: Using it, you can create an image strip, by joining multiple images together.
This RAF viewer is only free for private and educational use.
It is another capable RAF viewer software through which you can also view and enhance images of various image formats.
Picasa is a free image organizer software that can also be used as an RAF viewer software for Windows. Through this software, you can also edit images of different formats such as JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, ICO, and more. The good thing about this software is its ability to scan and organize all the images of your system in one place.
- Display Mode: It is the main viewing menu of this software that allows you to view images in 24 and 16-bit color depths. Plus, other standard viewing tools like full screen, zoom, image navigation buttons, etc., are also present in this software.
- Library View: After completing the system scan for photos, this software creates a photo library that you can view using this feature.
- Timeline: Through this feature, you can view images according to the time at which they are added to your system.
- View and Edit: This feature offers various image editing and image enhancement tools like Crop, Retouch, Auto Color, Image Filters (Sharpen, Sepia, Saturation, Glow, etc.), etc.
- Batch-Edit: Using it, you can batch rename images and apply image filters (Sepia, Sharpen, Film, Grain, Warmify, etc.) over multiple images at once.
- Picture Collage: As its name implies, it is used to create a picture collage by arranging multiple images over its editing area.
- Movie: It is an interesting feature that lets you create a movie consisting of multiple images and sound.
This software is now discontinued, thus you will not get any future updates for this software.
It is another good RAF viewer software that makes the task of image viewing, editing, and organizing quite easy.
PhotoPad is a free photo editing software that can also be used as an RAF viewer software. It works on Windows, macOS, and Android platforms.
In this RAF viewer, you get various image viewing and image editing features. Plus, it offers support for a wide range of image formats such as CR2, CRW, PNG, JPG, BMP, ICO, TIFF, SRW, WEBP, and more.
- View: It offers all standard image viewing features to view and analyze like zoom in, zoom out, full-screen mode, fit to view, etc.
- Editing Tools: Using its editing tools, you can crop images, flip images, resize images, rotate images, change the color profile of images, and adjust light parameters (brightness, contrast, exposure, etc.).
- Retouch: It offers some handy image retouching tools such as auto-fix, noise reduction, red-eye, touch up, color burn, and more.
- Filter & Effects: These menus offer many image filters and effects which you can directly apply over an image such as Sepia, Grayscale, Negative, Vintage, Sharpen, Pixelate, and more.
This software is only free for non-commercial use.
It is a nice image editor software that allows you to view and edit RAF images.
Photivo is a free open source RAF viewer for Windows, macOS, and Linux. This software is primarily used to edit RAW and Bitmap images. As it is used as an image editor, thus it offers various image editing tools. However, it is also quite good to just view RAF images through this software. The main advantage of this software is its ability to support images of various formats like ARW, BMQ, CS1, DC2, DNG, KC2, KDC, MDC, MEF, MOS, MRW, NRW, ORF, PEF, PDC, PW2, SR2, and more.
- Display Mode: Using it, you can view an input RAF image with RGB colors or view its Structure, Gradient, or Lightness Value.
- Fullscreen: To view RAF images in a distraction-free environment, you can use this feature.
- Zoom: It allows you to zoom-in on an image according to your requirements. Plus, standard page navigation buttons are also present adjacent to this feature.
- Geometry: It allows you to adjust the geometrical parameters of an image like Chromatic Aberration, Vignetting, Geometric Conversion, etc.
- Local Edit: Using it, you can manually adjust color shift, adaptive saturation, brightness ratio, spot tuning, and other image parameters.
- RGB: It lets you adjust the color profile of an image by offering tools to adjust the color intensity, texture contrast, RGB curve, gamma adjustment, etc.
- Lab Color/Contrast: Using it, you can boost colors, change dynamic range compression, and modify highlight recovery.
It is quite an ordinary software to view RAF images, but is an ideal software for RAW image editing.
File Viewer Lite
File Viewer Lite is another free RAF viewer software for Windows. It is a universal file viewer software that not only supports image file formats, but many document, audio, and video file formats are also supported by it such as DOCS, RTF, PDF, XLS, CSV, WAV, FLAC, MP3, MP4, AVI, FLV, etc.
In this viewer, you also get some image editing and transformation tools which allows you to make a few changes to input images. To view RAF and other supported images, it offers a standard image viewing area along with some important viewing tools like Zoom, Full Screen, etc.
- View: Using it, you can view an image in its original form, HEX code form, or in Text Form.
- File Information: It provides various information about an input image or file such as file type, size, location, modification date, etc.
- Image Metadata: It shows all the metadata related to an image like exposure time, shutter speed, aperture value, white balance, metering mode, etc.
- Adjustments: This feature lets you manually adjust the gamma, brightness, color, sharpness, etc., values of an image.
- Effects: It allows you to apply predefined effects over an input RAF image such as Emboss, Blur, High Pass, etc.
- Image Rotation: Through this feature, you can rotate an image and flip an image in both vertical and horizontal manner.
In the free version of this software, you cannot save changes nor perform batch image conversion.
It a decent RAF viewer software through which you can also view files, documents, video files, and audio files of various formats.
Free Photo Viewer
Free Photo Viewer is another free RAF viewer software for Windows. It is easy to use RAF viewer software that comes with an inbuilt file explorer to browse and explore RAF images. Besides RAF, you can also use it to view images of PNG, JPG, ICO, BMP, TGA, and more formats.
- Viewing Features: This software offers standard image viewing features like Fullscreen Mode, Zoom, Image Orientation, and Image Navigation tools.
- EXIF Viewer: Using it, you can access and view EXIF information of an image such as Aperture, Exposure Time, Brightness, Shutter Speed, ISO Speed Rating, and more.
- Slideshow: Using it, you can start the slideshow of the selected RAF and other images.
- Enhance Colors: This feature lets you manually adjust the individual Red, Green and Blue values of an input RAF image.
- Resize: Use it to change the existing resolution of an image.
It is one of the simplest software to quickly view and make some minor adjustments to an RAF image.
RawTherapee is a free RAW image processing software through which you can also view RAF images. It works on Windows, Linux, and macOS. Through this RAW image processing software, you can view and edit images of various formats like DNC, CR2, CRW, JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, etc. To view and edit an RAF image, it offers an Editor section containing both image viewing and image editing tools. After editing an RAF image, you can use its Save option to save the final image in one of the supported formats including JPG, TIFF, and PNG formats.
- Preview Channels: This software offers various preview channels which allow you to preview only one of the three primary colors present in an image namely Red, Green, and Blue.
- Toggle Before/After View: It is a handy feature that allows you to view both the edited and original image in side by side windows for visual comparison.
- Histogram: It shows RGB histogram along with AW histogram, Chromaticity histogram, and CIELab luminance histogram.
- Editing Tools: In this software, you get a lot of image editing tools like Exposure, Tone Mapping, Dynamic Range Compression, Vignette Filter, Sharpening, White Balance, and more.
- Transformation Tools: Using available transformation tools, you can resize image, crop image, rotate image, perform distortion correction, and perform post resize sharpening.
- Snapshot: It lets you take screenshots of imported images.
- Metadata: It allows you to view and edit EXIF information of an image like Camera Model, Date Of Capture, Aperture, Focal Length, etc.
It is another feature-rich RAF viewer software through which you cannot only view RAF images, but you can also enhance them using various available image editing tools.
UFRaw is a free open source RAF viewer software for Windows and macOS. You can also find packages of this software for other operating systems like Debian, Ubuntu, Gentoo, Fedora, FreeBSD, and more.
As its name suggests, this software supports RAW images of multiple formats like CRW, CR2, DCS, SR2, SRF, etc. With the use of this software, you can edit one image at a time and save it in PPM, PNG, TIFF, and JPG formats.
- Main Editing Window: On the main editing window of this software, you can easily view an RAF image at a time. Plus, zoom in and zoom out features to closely analyze an RAF image are also present on it.
- Live Histogram: This feature shows you the RGB color profile along with overexposed value, underexposed value, standard deviation, etc., parameters of an image.
- EXIF Viewer: Using it, you can view EXIF information on an image such as Shutter Speed, ISO Speed, Focal Length, Camera Model, etc.
- Editing Tools: To edit an input image, this software offers multiple editing tools like Lens Correction, Color Management, Correct Luminosity, Lightness Adjustments, etc.
- Transformation Tools: To transform an image, you can use tools like Rotate, Resize, Aspect Ratio, Shrinking Factor, etc.
It is another decent RAF viewer software that allows you to closely view and edit RAF images.
RAW Image Viewer
RAW Image Viewer is the next free RAF viewer software for Windows. This software is specially designed to view RAW images of different formats such as CR2, NEF, CRW, DNG, ARW, and more. It is one of the simplest RAF viewer software as it offers only basic image viewing tools.
- Image Viewer: As soon as you load an image to this software, you can view all the loaded images in its image viewer.
- Zoom: Using it, you can closely analyze an image by zooming in on it.
- Rotate Image: It lets you turn any image in both clockwise an anti-clockwise directions.
- Resize: It allows you to manually change the size or resolution of an RAF image.
In this software, you cannot navigate between images. Plus, it does not let you view images in the full-screen mode.
It is a straightforward RAF viewer software that offers only basic image viewing features.
ImageGlass is another free open source RAF viewer software for Windows. This software is also capable of showing images of other formats like TIFF, GIF, PNG, ICO, BMP, JPG, and more. Besides showing input images, it can also be used to change the format of images.
- Viewing Features: In this software, you get simple image viewing features like scale to width, scale to height, show thumbnail, navigation buttons, fullscreen mode, etc.
- Slideshow: Use this feature to quickly run image slideshow of images present in a selected folder.
- Image Transformation Tools: To transform images, this software offers tools like flip vertical, flip horizontal, rotate, etc.
It is a simple RAF viewer software through which you can view and transform images of different formats.
RAW Image Viewer (App)
RAW Image Viewer is a free RAF viewer app for Windows 10. Through this app, you can view images of RAW and other RAW image formats such as CR2, NEF, CRW, DNG, etc. This RAF viewer app offers only basic image viewing tools.
- Zoom: It allows you to Zoom In and Zoom Out on an image.
- Fit to Display: It lets you fit an image of any size within its image viewing area.
- Rotate: Using it, you can change the orientation of an image.
- The free version of this app shows ads on its interface.
- The image conversion feature is also disabled in this free version of RAW Image Viewer app.
If you need a Windows 10 app to view RAF and other RAW images, then it is an ideal app for you.
Free File Viewer
Free File Viewer is one more free RAF viewer software for Windows. With the use of this software, you can view images, files, documents, audio, and video files of different formats. It supports more than 200 file formats which makes it a really handy software to view files of various types. However, it comes with some basic image viewing features which you can view below.
- Image Viewer: The main interface of this software acts as an image viewer on which you can load and view images of various formats including the RAF format.
- Rotate: Use it to quickly change the default orientation of a loaded image.
- Zoom: Use it to zoom in on a specific area of an input RAF image.
This software lacks even the basic image viewing features like image navigation, full-screen mode, etc.
It is a very basic RAF viewer software that can show RAF images but lacks various image viewing features.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014