21 Best Free Slideshow Maker Software For Windows
Here is a list of Best Free Slideshow maker software for Windows. These slideshow software let you make slideshow from pictures on your computer for free. Some let you add audio to your slideshow, while some let you add slideshow templates. You can also customize your slideshow by adding texts, transition effects, and shapes. Use these slideshow software to make your own slideshow in various formats, like: Video (MP4, AVI, MPEG, etc.), Flash, and PPT. Save your slideshow to your device, or simply upload them to various websites directly with the help of these Free Slideshow maker software.
My Favorite Slideshow Maker Software:
Windows Movie Maker is my favorite slideshow maker. It gives you a wide option of themes and transition effects, which you can add to your pictures. Add the effects individually or in bulk. You can even record voice directly from this software. This slideshow maker for Windows also lets you save your slideshow for devices like Computers, tablets, phones, email, etc.
Here is a List Of Best Free Slideshow Maker Software for Windows:
Windows Movie Maker
Windows Movie Maker lets you make image slideshows in the simplest way. It has the most advanced tools to make picture slideshow with music, and is quite easy to use. This free tool is available for free on the Microsoft website, and comes bundled with Windows Essential tools. To make a slideshow, simply browse and select the photos. These steps can be followed to create a perfect slideshow:
- Arrange the pictures according to your choice on the timeline.
- Set duration for each picture, or for all at once by selecting all.
- Add audio. You can use an existing audio file, or record via this slideshow maker.
- Add text, caption, credits, etc.
- Select from a number of pre-loaded themes.
- Add transition effects to the slides, or edit the effects from the Animation tab.
- Visual Effects let you add different predefined effects to the slides.
- Save your slideshow to your computer, or share on the internet.
You can save your slideshow as High Definition video, standard video, burn to CD/DVD, optimize for Email, optimize for different mobile devices, and video hosting websites. You can even upload your slideshow directly to Cloud, Facebook, Youtube, Vimeo, or Flickr. This is one of the best slideshow maker, as it gives you a variety of themes, transition, and optimization options.
Photostage Slideshow Software
PhotoStage Slideshow Software is a free slideshow maker for Windows. This free Photo Slideshow Maker has a bunch of options to make awesome slideshows. You can make really interesting slideshows by adding Images, Audios, and Videos. Once you add media to your slideshow, you can make the following changes to the slideshow:
- Edit: Apply editing to your images or videos, like: Change brightness, exposure, hue, saturation, temperature. You can also rotate, clip, and crop the media.
- Effects: Add various visual effects to your media before creating a slideshow. These effects include Black & White, Border, Cartoon, Edge Detection, Mirror, Posterize, Sepia, Tint, Two tone, etc.
- Animation: Apply animation effect to the clips. These animation effects are Speed, Auto Zoom, Zoom, Hue Cycle, Spin, etc.
- Text: You can add Text to your slideshow very easily. Add text overlay, or place text at any corner of the slideshow.
- Transition: This tool lets you add transition effects to the images while changing slides.
You can add all the above effects individually to an Image or Video, or you can apply the same to all media files. Add media individually, or you can Add a folder at a time. This slideshow software has some really useful features, like:
- Record audio to add to the slideshow through microphone. Click Narrate option to record audio. Add fading effect to audio.
- Add blank slide in any color to add text.
- Rotate images and videos.
- Clip audio according to the duration of slideshow.
- Change the duration of slides.
- Export the slideshow in various video formats.
- Change output file’s attributes, like resolution, quality, format, etc.
After creating a slideshow with this free photo slideshow maker, click on Export button to save your slideshow in desired format.
Icecream Slideshow Maker
Icecream Slideshow Maker is a simple, yet efficient slideshow software. Add Photos selectively, or simply add a folder to make your own slideshow. Once you have added all the photos to the slideshow maker, you can apply various changes to your slideshow. This awesome music slideshow maker has following features:
- Change sequence of the pictures by moving them Up or Down.
- Set different time duration, and transition effects for each slide, or the same time for every picture.
- Set output video resolution, scaling, watermark, etc.
- Make slideshow with music by adding your favorite audio.
- Preview before creating the slideshow.
When you have applied the settings, click on Create to make the slideshow. This slideshow software is absolutely free to use.
Photo Slideshow Maker
Photo Slideshow Maker is another free software to make slideshows from images. You can easily create your slideshow in following 3 steps:
- Photo: Select and add Photos or folder to the Slideshow maker. After adding you can Rotate, Flip, and Edit the images. Add transition effects, and texts.
- Theme: Select from a number of themes, or keep blank theme. The free slideshow software only lets you select from basics, few premium, and HTML theme options. You can also customize the themes.
- Publish: Create a Flash file, and publish it. Show it to everyone by sharing on email, or upload it to a website. There is also an option to burn the flash file on CD/DVD.
Add your favorite music or any recording to the slideshow if you like. This photo slideshow maker has many other advanced options. You can only share your slideshow as a Flash file. Few options are available for premium users only.
4K Slideshow Maker
4K Slideshow Maker is a fantastic sideshow maker with music options. This slideshow maker lets you download Instagram photos from your account, and make slideshow from the pictures. You can also add pictures from your computer to make slideshow. Click on the Change Music to add an audio track. Go to Preferences tab to change different slideshow settings, like:
- Photo Duration
- Transition Duration
- Make slideshow duration equal to audio duration.
- Apply Ken Burns effect.
- Use Face detection.
- Select video format, aspect ratio, and quality.
- Choose output folder
Once preferences are set, preview your slideshow, and then click on Make Slideshow to create your own slideshow. Its very simple to use, and make a slideshow.
ffDiaporama is another excellent free photo slideshow maker. To begin making slideshow, you have to open a new project, and make slideshow under it. Follow these steps to make a slideshow:
- Add predefined title, or an empty slide with text.
- Add files to your slideshow. You can either add photos, or videos.
- You can even import a slideshow project, and add to your project.
- Add audio.
- Select each picture to add slide properties. Add transition effects, text, special effects, set duration, slide size, and much more.
- Render your slideshow in predefined formats, such as: Smartphone, Multimedia system, Web, and Lossless. You can also set manual parameters for the output files.
The slideshow maker comes with a timeline option, which lets you precisely create a slideshow of your own choice. This slideshow software is pretty simple to use.
PhotoFilmStrip is a free slideshow software for Windows. Create a New Project, or open an already existing project to create a slideshow. Once you have created a project, you can add files to your slideshow. Add images or videos to your slideshow. When files are added, you can individually click on the files and set slide parameters. Add effects, rotate, add movement, transition effect, slide time, transition time, or move the file left or right. You may also add subtitle to the slideshow. The timeline shows the position of the pictures, along with duration. Click Render Filmstrip to export the video. You can set the slideshow video quality and format.
This is another free to use software to make slideshow, which is very easy to operate.
Picasa is a free Photo viewer and editor which can be used to make slideshows. Just like other slideshow makers, making a slideshow is simple on Picasa. Simply select your favorite photos, and go to Create>Movie>From Selection on the toolbar to open a new slideshow Tab. Add audio track, Transition styles, slide duration, Overlap, Dimension, and click Create Movie. Once you have rendered the movie, you can even edit it.
IrfanView is a simple Picture editor which can be used as a Photo Slideshow maker. To make a slideshow, click on the Slideshow Icon on the toolbar. Select a folder, or selective images. It lets you set time for each slide, or you can just leave it to the mouse/keyboard input. Add text, add MP3 files for audio playback, and set slideshow size. You can save your slideshow as EXE or SCR formats. This slideshow maker also lets you burn the slideshow to CD or DVD.
Use this freeware to edit images before you can add them to your slideshow.
Bolide Slideshow Creator
Bolide Slideshow Creator lets you create Slideshows for free. You can either create a new project to make a slideshow, or you can continue without creating a project. Add pictures to the slideshow maker, and drag and drop them to the timeline according to the positions you want. Add audio files like AAC, MP3, WAV, or M4A to your slideshow. Add transition effects to each picture, and add effects like Text, Pan, Zoom, and Rotate images. Select the fragment duration, aspect ratio, dimension, and click on Make Video to render the slideshow. Before creating the slideshow, this slideshow maker asks for the Format, and quality of the slide. Select from AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV, and FLV formats; select the quality, and decide an output folder to render the slideshow.
ezVid is another free slideshow software. Its main purpose is to capture your screen activity, do basic editing on the videos, and upload them directly to Youtube. To make a slideshow, begin a new project, add pictures to the timeline, add an audio file if you wish, and you are done. You may add your own recording if you want. This slideshow maker software is primarily for Youtube users who want to upload slideshow to Youtube, and share it with everyone. Click Upload your Video to process and upload the slideshow directly to Youtube.
Apart from making slideshows, it can captures your computer’s activity, add text, add watermark, and synthesize your voice. This is a very simple and useful software to create Youtube videos in a snap.
Wondershare Fantashow is an amazing slideshow maker with various filters and effects. The Slideshow maker is divided into 3 modules to create a slideshow.
- Select a Style: Select a theme or style from many of the free styles. These styles are categorized to sort out what you exactly require.
- Personalize: Add pictures to the slideshow. Browse through different folders, and add your pictures selectively. You can even add music of your own choice.
- Share: Share the slideshow on Facebook and Youtube directly. You can also create a slideshow video in standard quality in video formats of your choice. An option to burn the video directly to DVD is also available.
Some features are absolutely free to use, while you have to upgrade to use few features. Premium up gradation gives you access to premium styles, high quality, and watermark free slideshows.
Viscom Slideshow Creator
Viscom Slideshow Creator is another simple Slideshow maker for Windows. This freeware is really simple to use. You just have to add a set of pictures, or a folder. Add music, assign transition effects, and create the slideshow. Not many options are available in this slideshow software. You will find only basic transition options. Save your slideshow in different formats, like: AVI, FLV, WMV, GIF, VDC, etc.
Microsoft Photo Story 3
Photo Story 3 is a dedicated photo slideshow maker by Microsoft. This slideshow software helps you to make your own slideshow step by step. The steps are:
- Import and Arrange Pictures: Load pictures from your device. Various other editing options are available here. You can select each picture and apply editing, like: Color level correction, Red eye correction, rotate, crop, auto fix, and effects. You can also change the sequence of the pictures here.
- Add Title: Add title to each of the pictures in the slideshow. You can also leave a picture blank, if you want. Text size, color, font, and alignment of the text can be changed as well.
- Narrate Picture and Customize motion: Add audio recording via the microphone attached to your computer. Add transition effects, and define transition and slide duration.
- Add Background Music: If you do not want to add a recording or narration, you can always add a music track to your slideshow. Create music with the help of pre-loaded music templates.
- Save your Story: Different options to save and share your slideshow are available. Save your video optimized for PC, Phones, and E-mails. Select resolution and profile of the slideshow, and hit Next to render it.
Flash Slideshow Maker
Flash Slideshow Maker is another free slideshow maker for Windows. This slideshow software can make Flash slideshow and HTML slideshow out of pictures. How does it works?
- Select pictures via file explorer. Define transition effects and duration for the images.
- Choose from a list of more than 50 themes, and apply to your slideshow. You can also define parameters like resolution, colors, music, duration, etc.
- Publish and save your slideshow. This free photo slideshow maker can create Flash file, HTML file, and XML file. You can also directly burn the flash file to a CD/DVD.
This is a very simple to use and lightweight slideshow maker. You can use it for free for Personal use. You need o buy license if you are using this slideshow maker professionally.
Vidiot is a free Video editor software, which can be used to make free image slideshow. Open a new project, add a set of pictures to the editor, along with an audio file. Set the output parameters, like duration, quality, format of audio and video, etc. Process the video to make the slideshow. This tool does not have dedicated slideshow options, but can work as a good slideshow maker.
Libre Office is a very good option to create slideshows. Its a free alternative to Microsoft Office Powerpoint. Using slideshow maker is really easy with this office suite. Create slides and add pictures to them. You can define slide timing, and add text to the slides. Options to add attractive backgrounds, transition effects, and animation, makes this slideshow maker a good and light option than video slideshows. Once you are done making slideshows, save it and share with others. Hit “F5” to preview the slideshow.
WPS Office Suite
WPS Office Suite is a multi platform Office suite, which as a Presentation maker. Create excellent slideshows for free with the help of this free picture slideshow maker. It works almost the same as all Office presentation makers. Add slides, all pictures, add text and transition effects. You can also use templates to make your slideshow look attractive.
Calligra Stage is a part of Calligra Suite. Calligra suite is a slideshow maker, which can be used to make awesome slideshows and presentations. With the help of various layouts, and templates, create amazing slideshows. Add text, transition, chart, etc. to your slideshow. It works same as other presentation makers. The slideshow options are limited, but enough to make a good slideshow. It has other advanced options as well, but those options go well with presentations.
Apache Open Office
Apache Open Office is another free alternative to office presentation makers. Use this freeware to make free picture slideshow on Windows computer. Select the presentation mode, choose a template if you want, and add slides to your slideshow. Insert images, add text, add effects, and slide duration. There are a whole lot of features on this slideshow maker
SlideDog is a free slideshow maker software for Windows. This simplistic slideshow software lets you add pictures to your slideshow, and play them anywhere. Simply add your pictures, arrange them in an order, and start playing the slideshow. The free version lets you use a default background with the slideshow. The premium version has advanced features, but the free version is capable enough for basic work.
Express Points Slideshow Software
Express Points Slideshow Software is a professional suite to create rich slideshows. This dedicated slideshow software lets you add pictures to your slideshow, and apply multiple effects on them. Add various shapes, transition effects, audio and much more. There is a long list of transition effects, and you can also record your own narration with the help of this slideshow software. You can save your slideshow in PPTX format.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014