Here is a list of best free box shot maker software for Windows. Using these freeware, you can create customized box mockup designs. For this purpose, you can customize side images of a box including top image, bottom image, front image, left image, right image, front image, and rear image. In addition, you can customize box dimensions, background color, ambient light, directional light, etc. parameters. These provide 3D previews of created box mockup so that you can view the mockup design before you save it. You can save the final box mockup as an image file such as JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, etc.
My Favorite Free Box Shot Maker For Windows
MC 3D Cover Box Designer is my favorite free software to create box mockups. It lets you customize different box images and parameters and lets you export box mockup in a good number of image formats.
You may also like some best free CAD Software, Architecture Design Software, and CD Cover Maker Software for Windows.
MC 3D Cover Box Designer
MC 3D Cover Box Designer is a free box shot maker software for Windows. It lets you easily create box mockup designs. Let’s see the procedure to create box shot using this free software:
- From 2D Pattern View section, you can see different sides of a box including Top, Bottom, Front, Left, Right, Front, and Rear. You can double click on a side and add an image to create box cover. To import an image, it supports JPEG, PNG, and BMP image files.
- You can also increase or decrease height, width, and/or thickness of the box.
- From 3D Options, you can customize background color, ambient light, and directional light parameters.
- You can view the 3D model of a designed box on the interface and for that, you can adjust camera distance too.
- At last, box mockup can be exported as a JPEG, BMP, or PNG image.
All in all, it is a very nice and straightforward box shot maker for Windows. Home Page Download Page
3D Box Shot Maker
3D Box Shot Maker, as the name suggests, is a dedicated utility to create box mockups. You need to first set images for side and front views of a box. The supported formats for that include BMP, JPEG, PNG, and GIF. After that, you can adjust box size including its height, left width, right width, left percentage, and right percentage. If you want to use shadow and reflection in your box design, then you can enable the respective options and adjust related parameters including length, angle, and intensity. If you want to save current settings as a preset for later use, you can do that too.
The real-time preview of box mockup is available on the main interface. The final box mockup can be saved in BMP, JPEG, PNG, and GIF formats. Home Page Download Page
Rizone 3D Box Creator
Rizone 3D Box Creator is an easy to use free box shot maker for Windows. The creation of a box mockup design requires only a few simple steps, which are as follows:
Home Page Download Page
- After launching this software, go to Edit menu > Properties and setup orientation and view, textures, and box size. To configure orientation and view, you can adjust rotation, view distance, view height, and view shift parameters. For texture, you can add images (PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF) to the top, front, and side views of the box and you can even add shadow. As for box size, you can adjust size X, Y, and Z dimensions.
- You will now be able to view the preview of created box mockup on its main interface. If you want to make changes to any of the box properties, you can go back to Edit > Properties.
- Finally, to save box mockup, you can export it in any of PNG, JPG, BMP, and GIF formats. While doing so, you can specify box width and height.
Scott's Box Shot Maker
Scott’s Box Shot Maker is one more box shot maker software in this list. You can make two types of box mockup using it: Box and Book. It can create box mockup in two steps:
- Select Box Images: It lets you select individual images for top, front, and side views of a box. The images can be of any popular format such as JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, etc.
- Set Box Properties: Now, setup box properties which are box dimensions, box orientation, and box scale. Maximum dimensions of a box cannot exceed 250×250.
Apart from above mentioned features, it lets you change box captions and font for top, front, and side images too. You can also customize background color or image and enable transparency.
It lets you export created box mockup in a variety of image formats including JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, PCX, etc. You can select a format with color depth like 24 bits, 32 bits, etc. too. Home Page Download Page
Protomissume Software Box Shot Maker
Protomissume Software Box Shot Maker is another one of software which lets you create box mockup designs. To create a box art in it, you can customize various box properties including its orientation and view, top, front, and side images, enable/disable shadow, and adjust box dimensions. As you specify these parameters, the preview of box mockup is visible on the main interface. You can later save box design with customized height and width as an image including PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, and GIF. Home Page Download Page