9 Best Free Health Symptom Checker Services
Here is a list of best free health symptom checker services. All of these services are completely online, thus anyone can access these services from anywhere with ease. Through these services, you can find out about your existing health condition or disease from which you are suffering. Although, it is advised by almost all of these services to refer to a doctor before getting any medication by yourself. To determine your disease, these services ask you to provide all your symptoms that you are observing like headache, nausea, abdominal pain, etc. Besides symptoms, you also need to provide basic details like gender, age, and names of preconditions if you have. After analyzing your symptoms, these services provide results usually consisting of multiple possible diseases. To narrow down the multiple possible results, it is advisable to answer all the questions associated with your symptoms.
Apart from diagnosing your health condition, some services also help you gather more information about your disease like risks, prevention, possible causes, etc. Some services also suggest drugs and home remedies to cure your illness. Plus, features to help you quickly find all the nearby clinics and hospitals are also present in some. Besides this, you can also find some additional features in these services like pill identifiers, find lowest drug prices, etc. Go through the list to know more about these health symptom checker services.
My Favorite health symptom checker service:
WebMD is my favorite service because it identifies possible disease using symptoms and also offers names of drugs for treatment. Plus, it also helps you find nearby clinics.
RxList is another good health symptom checker service as it offers an advanced symptom checker that offers a 2D model of a human to pinpoint symptoms.
WebMD is a free health symptom checker service. It is an online service through which you can easily detect possible sets of diseases by providing symptoms. Apart from identifying diseases, it also helps you find the correct drugs and remedies to cure diseases. To determine the type of disease that you have, it asks questions associated with your symptoms. Now, check out its main features.
- Symptom Checker: It asks various questions to identify possible conditions related to your symptoms. First, it asks your age and gender, after which it asks for all the symptoms that you are facing like fever, headache, fatigue, etc. After that, it asks for any current or past medical condition. Lastly, it shows all the possible conditions that match your symptoms.
- Details: After identifying your condition, you can view an overview and risk factors related to the identified condition in the Details section.
- Treatment: It gives you the names of drugs along with tips to take care of yourself. Some prevention method is also provided by it that you can follow to prevent yourself from the same disease in the future.
- Find a Doctor: Using this service, you can easily find out all the clinics and dentists nearby you.
- Find the lowest drug prices: It is a handy feature through which you can find out generic alternatives of prescribed drugs which are much cheaper.
It is one of the best free health symptom checker service that not only finds the health condition but also suggests drugs for remedy.
RxList is another free health symptom checker service. With the use of this service, you can find out about your disease that is causing you trouble. In addition to that, it also offers tools to help you identify pills and obtain information about drugs & supplements. Let’s take a brief look at the main features of this service.
- Symptom Checker: In this feature, you need to provide all your symptoms to find out one or more possible disease from which you are suffering. Along with each symptom, you also need to answers all the follow-up questions associated symptoms for more accurate results. It also shows a 2D human model to help you pinpoint pain at a specific location of your body. By clicking over the obtained disease name, you can find more information about it like overview, risk factors, made worsen by, etc.
- Supplements: Using it, you can gather more information about supplements and drugs that you are taking like their effects, possible side effects, etc.
- Pill Identifier: It is another handy tool through which you can identify your pills by providing basic details namely any imprint on the pill, color of a pill, and shape of a pill.
It is a simple yet very capable health symptom checker service through which anyone can use to easily find out about their disease.
MediFind is a free health system checker service. It is an online service that you can access from anywhere using your phone and laptop. Using this service, you can find out the probable cause of illness by entering all the symptoms that you feel during an illness. It is necessary to provide all the symptoms to this service as fewer symptoms lead to various probable causes of illness as many diseases have common sets of symptoms. To use this service, it is necessary to create a MediFind account. Now, check out its main features.
- Symptom: It is the main feature of this service in which you can specify all your symptoms to find out the probable set of diseases. Apart from symptoms, you also need to specify preconditions, if you have any. Besides this, you need to enter your age and sex. In the final result, you will get three categories (most likely, likely, and less likely) of diseases.
- Condition: If you already know about your disease or condition, then you can use this feature to find the best doctors who can deal with your disease. Besides this, it also shows the latest research and existing information about the searched condition.
- Doctor: Using it, you can search for doctors by their name to obtain their contact information.
It is a simple and effective way to find the cause of your illness by providing your symptoms.
MayoClinic is another free health symptom checker service. Through this service, you cannot only find the health condition of adults but also find the health conditions of children using their symptoms. This service states all the possible adult and child symptoms on its interface from where you can select one symptom at a time and then answer all questions related to selected symptoms. According to your answered questions, it shows all the possible primary health conditions that match with symptoms. Now, check out its main features.
- Symptoms Checker: It is the primary module, through which you can find your health condition by selecting symptoms from its interface and answering questions related to symptoms.
- Departments and Doctors: Using it, you can search for clinics and departments that deal with various health conditions.
- Test and procedures: Using it, you can find out detailed information about your symptoms and health condition. Plus, it also shows causes, risk factors, and complications associated with your health condition.
- Drugs and Supplements: Through this feature, you can search drugs by their names and find out their properties and the right usage.
It is another easy to use health symptom checker service through which anyone can easily find their health condition by specifying their symptoms.
Patient is yet another free health symptom checker service. Similar to other services, it also an online service that you can access from anywhere. This service offers a dedicated Symptom Checker section through which any user can easily find out about its health condition by providing symptoms such as fever, headache, abdominal pain, etc. Now, check out the main features of this service.
- Symptom Checker: To use this feature, you need to first provide you symptoms, age, and gender. After that, press the Submit Symptoms button to start the analysis of the symptoms. After the completion of the analysis process, you can view the names of possible health symptoms along with possible diagnoses. By selecting a health condition, you can view its description in detail.
- Treatment: Using it, you can find the drugs and other treatments to cure your health condition.
- Resources: It offers additional features through which you can find out various information about BMI Calculation, STI Tests, Blood Tests, Liver Function Tests, etc.
It is another capable health symptom checker service that anyone can use to find out about your disease from which they are suffering.
Everyday Health is the next free health symptom checker service. Like most other similar services, it also offers a Symptom Checker to find names of probable diseases from which you are suffering. Besides this, it also helps you obtain information about drugs and supplements. Now, check out its main features.
- Symptom Checker: It is a simple feature in which you need to first specify your gender and age. After that enter all your symptoms that you are observing such as fever, cough, nausea, etc. Now, you will get multiple questions associated with all your symptoms. After completion of questions, you will immediately get names of one or more diseases from which you are suffering.
- Drugs & Supplements: Through this feature, you can find detailed information about almost any drug. You just need to enter the name of the drug that you are taking to know more about it.
- Check In Check Up: It is another handy feature through which you can assess your recovery is normal or not by taking an assessment test.
- Health Recipies: It carries various articles containing recipes of various healthy dishes to keep yourself healthy.
It is another good health symptom checker service to diagnose yourself and find out the disease that you are facing.
Isabel is another free health symptom checker service. It is another easy to use service that you can access from anywhere. With the help of this service, you can find out the causes of your illness by providing your symptoms to this service. Now, check out the main features of this service.
- Check my symptoms: In this feature, you need to specify your age, gender, and country. After that, you need to specify all the symptoms that you are observing. After that, press the get Results button to view the probable disease name from which you are suffering. By clicking over your condition or disease name, you can know more about it. It also shows whether your disease is common or serious.
- Where to get care: After finding out about your health condition, you can use this feature to find nearby doctors, clinics, and their contact information.
It is one of the simplest health symptom checker service that anyone can use with ease.
Symptomate is yet another free health symptom checker service. Using it, you can also check whether you have COVID-19 or not by providing your symptom. To test COVID-19, it offers a dedicated COVID-19 checkup button. To find other types of health issues, it offers a Start Checkup button. Now, check out its main features.
- Symptom Checker: To test symptoms, press the Start Checkup button and provide your age, and gender. After that, enter all your symptoms in the symptoms field one by one such as headache, vomit, nausea, etc. Now, you will have to answer various questions related to your symptoms. After the completion of the test, you can view a list of probable diseases that you may have. To further know more about a disease, you just need to click over the disease name.
- COVID-19 checkup: It is similar to the symptom checker in which you need to enter your symptoms and answer all questions associated with your symptoms. Once the test gets completed, you will get a result in which you can view whether you have COVID-19 or not.
You can also find apps of this service on both the Android Play Store and Apple Apps Store.
It is a beautifully designed and interactive health symptom checker service that anyone can use with ease.
DentalChek is another free health symptom checker service. As its name implies, this service is used to find dental conditions. To do that, it asks you a set of questions regarding your dental symptoms. According to your answers, it provides probable causes of dental problems. This service also encourages users to visit a dental clinic to be sure about your dental condition. To use this service, you don’t need to have the DentalChek account. Now, check out the main features of this service.
- Symptom Checker: Using it, you can start answering the multiple-choice questions that helps this service decide what type of dental problem you have. It asks questions like Is problem related to any injury, Is a problematic area have a history of dental treatment, which area does it involve, etc. After completion of the questions, it shows you a possible dental condition along with its description.
- Find a Dental Clinic: In this feature, you need to enter your Zip Code to view all the nearby dental clinics.
It is another good health symptom check service through which you can find dental issues by answering the questions associated with dental symptoms.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014