3 Best Free Lead Extractor Software For Windows
This article contains a list of best free lead extractor software for Windows. These lead extractors let you extract lead information such as email addresses, contact numbers, Skype IDs, UIDs, URL, organization name, address, domain, etc. from multiple online sources. These online sources include websites, URL list, domains, Mailbox, Twitter, Facebook, Yellow Pages, Whois, etc. Also, these freeware can extract leads’ information using keywords through search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask, etc. Additionally, you can also extract lead information from local files stored on your system like text, HTML, CSV, XML, etc.
These lead extractor software also offer a good number of search customization options. You can specify scan depth, enable or disable scanning of external links, setup email filter, URL filter, maximum web size, maximum local file size, parsing timeout, search regular expression, maximum threads, etc., and more. You can also filter extracted results using options like remove duplicates, remove results from particular domains, etc. The extracted lead information can be saved as files in formats like TXT, HTML, XLS, etc.
My Favorite Lead Extractor Software For Windows:
All of these are great at fetching lead information, but my favorite is LetsExtract Email Studio. It supports most number of online sources to extract lead information including Twitter, Facebook, Mailbox, etc.
LetsExtract Email Studio
LetsExtract Email Studio is an email extractor software for Windows. It can extract email addresses from multiple sources including websites, keywords, local files and folder, Whois, Yellow Pages, Twitter, etc. You can also use it as a lead extractor as it also extracts phone numbers, Skype IDs, and user IDs from provided source.
How to extract leads using this lead extractor software:
Firstly, you need to provide the source from where you want to extract leads. This feature rich lead extractor supports multiple sources in order to let you extract leads’ information. These sources are as follows:
- You can simply add a website URL to extract lead information.
- It also lets you extract leads from keywords through search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask, etc. You just have to add one or more keywords, select search engines, and specify crawl depth or maximum number of URLs to scan. You can perform the keyword search for a specific website too.
- Another source of extracting contacts can be local documents such as text file, HTML, XML, CSV, DOC, etc.
- Additionally, you can extract contacts from Whois, Twitter, Facebook, Yellow Pages, Mailbox, etc.
- It provides a dedicated Company Contact Finder option which lets you extract contact information from a particular domain.
The email addresses, contact numbers, Skype IDs, and user IDs are displayed with respective owner, URL, keyword, title, meta keyword, meta description, domain, and Facebook ID. It also provides an Email Verifier option used to validate extracted email addresses and omit outdated or invalid emails. You can filter out the results using options like remove duplicates, remove emails from specific domains, etc. The results can’t be saved in this free version of this software.
You can setup program settings like applying URL and Email filters, phone and Skype settings, limit URL queue size, limit HTML page size, maximum threads per domain, crawl limit, etc.
LetsExtract Email Studio is one of the best lead extractor software for Windows. It lets you see queued processes and program log in dedicated sections. Apart from English, you can change interface language to Polish or Russian.
Email Extractor is another one of free lead extractor software for Windows in this list. Although it is mainly used as an email extractor, it can also be used as a lead extractor. It can extract email addresses, phone numbers, and Skype IDs from any given source. Like other lead extractors, you can extract leads from websites, from a URL list, using keywords, from specific domains, and email accounts in this freeware too. To extract lead information using keywords, you can configure search engines (Google, Bing, Ecosia, Yahoo, AOL, Ask). Also, you can extract email addresses, contact number, and Skype IDs from local files (TXT, HTML, CSV, etc.). The extracted lead information are displayed with respective URLs and scan depth.
Here are some useful features of this lead extractor software:
- You can load website list or keywords from local files as well.
- You can save extracted lead information as Text and Excel files.
- In its Url List tab, you can find some additional options like generate URLs by templates, fix URLs and delete bad URLs, etc.
- It displays the number of found URLs, parsed URLs, and found items.
- You can specify scan depth in order to extract lead information. Specify a higher scan depth value in order to let it perform in-depth website scanning to extract information.
- By going to its Settings tab, you can configure various preferences like email filter, URL filter, maximum web size, maximum local file size, parsing timeout, search regular expression, maximum threads, etc.
It is one of the simplest, yet an effective lead extractor software for Windows. It comes with various changeable interface skins and supports multiple interface language including English, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, etc.
Boxxer Email Extractor
Boxxer Email Extractor is another free lead extractor software for Windows. It extracts lead information like URL, email address, phone number, organization name, address, postal code, country, etc. To extract lead information, you can use different sources which are as follows:
- Search Engine: It can extract leads on the basis of multiple keywords using popular search engines like Google, Yahoo, etc. It asks for keywords and your location to provide you related lead information. It also lets you import keywords from a text file.
- Website: You can simply add a website from where you want to extract lead information. A list of websites in TXT, HTML, etc. format can also be imported to this lead extractor. You can specify whether to scan external links or not, maximum number of links to extract, and scan depth.
- Website Owner: It also lets you extract leads from a particular domain. You can even extract leads from multiple domains at once.
- Inbox: This option lets you extract email addresses and contact information from mailboxes like Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, MSN, or any POP3 email account.
- Outlook: It can also extract leads from MS Outlook.
- HardDisk: This section lets you extract lead information from any local files such as DOC, TXT, HTML, XLS, CSV, etc.
- Database: It lets you extract emails, phone numbers, fax numbers, etc. from MS SQL.
Before you initiate the process of extracting lead information from any of these sources, you can apply some filters like enable or disable scanning of external links, specify number of links to extract, remove duplicates, extract hidden emails, scan depth, extract only leads with full details, etc. Additionally, it provides other useful options namely Verify Extracted Emails, Get Phone No in Correct Format and Validate Indian Mobile Numbers. It displays information like URLs in queue and completed URLs on its interface.
The extracted lead information can be exported to a TXT or CSV file. You can also verify extracted email IDs later by importing them in Verify tab.
Note: At most, 100 records can be fetched in this free version of this software.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014