5 Best Free ODP to PPT Converter Software for Windows
Here is a list of Best Free ODP to PPT Converter Software for Windows. ODP (OpenDocument Presentation) is a file format to create and save presentations developed by Oracle. In order to convert an ODP presentation to Microsoft Powerpoint Presentation formats (PPT or PPTX), you need these listed free software. In all these, you can convert ODP to a lot more other file formats as well, including document and image formats. Some of the supported export formats in these converters include PDF, HTML, SWF, PNG, JPEG, and EPS.
These are dedicated presentation software, so you can also edit ODP presentation before conversion. You can modify slide layout and change slide properties, edit slide content, insert images, tables, shapes, text art, etc., edit slide background, customize slide transition effects, format slide content, and do more. Additionally, in most software, you can also encrypt the output PPT file before saving it.
All these software come in a complete office package. So, you get some other office applications along with the presentation editor. These applications include document creator, spreadsheet maker, drawing software, etc. All in all, these are feature rich software with an additional capability of converting ODP to PPT or PPTX.
My Favorite Free ODP to PPT Converter Software for Windows:
All these are good at the conversion, but LibreOffice Impress takes the cake. It is one of the most powerful presentation designer software which lets you create presentations in a lot of file formats. It is also very user-friendly in terms of working.
LibreOffice Impress is a free open source ODP to PPT converter software for Windows, Linux, and Mac. It is a dedicated software that lets you create stunning professional presentations. You can also use it to edit existing presentations in formats like PPT, PPTX, ODP, Apple Keynote, Legacy StarOffice Presentations, etc. Besides editing, you can also convert a presentation from one file format to another, including ODP to PPT.
This software is a standalone module of LibreOffice which is a famous office suite. LibreOffice Writer, LibreOffice Draw, LibreOffice Calc, LibreOffice Math, and LibreOffice Base are the other office applications that come in this package.
How to convert ODP to PPT in LibreOffice Impress:
- Firstly, you need to import the ODP presentation file that you want to convert to PPT.
- After that, the imported presentation file can be modified if required. For that, you can use several presentation designing and editing tools like add slides, change slide layout using various available ones, make changes to slide background, insert new content (text, image, audio, video, chart, hyperlinks, font art, etc.), format content, etc. Also, you can customize transition effects between slides.
- When done editing the ODP file, click on the File menu > Save As option and select output format as PPT (or PPTX) to convert ODP to Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation file.
- Other than dedicated presentation file formats, you can convert ODP to image formats (EPS, PNG, BMP, TIFF, EMF, SVG, GIF, etc.), PDF and HTML document formats, and SWF flash file format.
- If you want, you can encrypt the output PPT file to ensure that only an authorized person can access the content of the presentation.
- You can find Spellcheck, Autocorrect, and other handy options in this software.
- It provides an Image Map Editor which can be used to make a clickable area in an image.
It is one of the best free presentation creator which can also be used to convert an ODP presentation to PPT or PPTX file.
OxygenOffice Professional - Office Suite
OxygenOffice Professional – Office Suite, as the name implies, is an office software which can also be used as an ODP to PPT converter. It works on Windows and Linux platforms. It provides several office related applications including document writer, spreadsheet generator, and presentation designer. You can use its presentation software i.e., OpenOffice.org Impress in order to convert ODP to PPT.
In this software, you can simply import an ODP presentation file, view and modify it, and then convert it to some other presentation file formats like PowerPoint (PPT, PPTX, POT, POTM, PPS), StarImpress (SDD, VOR, etc.), Unified Office Format (UOP), etc. Besides these presentation formats, it supports several other image formats to convert ODP, including PDF, HTML, SWF, PNG, BMP, EPS, GIF, SVG, TIFF, EMF, JPEG, etc.
How to convert ODG to PPT in OxygenOffice Professional – Office Suite:
- The first step is to open an ODG presentation file in it.
- Now, you can view all the slides of input ODG file which you can edit as per your need. For example, insert content (table, image, text box, etc.), edit layout of slides, add a new slide or remove an existing one, apply desired formatting to added content, customize slide transition effects, etc. You can view the slideshow of the edited ODG presentation before conversion.
- Next, go to the File > Save As option and then select PPT as output file type and click the Save button to start the conversion.
- You can encrypt the output presentation file in some selected formats like ODP, OTP, etc.
- It lets you add interaction to selected objects in a slide.
It is another good office software that comes with a presentation software which you can use to convert ODP to PPT or PPTX.
OOo4Kids Impress is yet another free ODP to PPT converter software for Windows. It is also a presentation software like other listed software on this list. You can use it to create new presentations as well as edit existing ones. Besides ODP and PPT, it supports some other output presentation formats to choose to convert an ODP presentation. POT, SXI, OTP, and ODG are some of the supported output formats.
As it is a presentation maker, you can easily edit the ODP presentation slides and their content. It provides dedicated tools like insert (slide, text, images, movie, sound, table, etc.), format, slide properties, slide transition, and more which help you modify ODP presentation prior to conversion.
OOo4Kids Impress comes in an office software package called OOo4Kids. Hence, you get some other office application in it including OOo4Kids Calc, OOo4Kids Math, and OOo4Kids Writer. This software is basically developed for kids to easily perform several document, spreadsheet, and presentation related tasks.
How to convert ODP to PPT in OOo4Kids Impress:
- Open an ODP file in it which you can view and edit accordingly. You can also run a slideshow of ODP presentation.
- Go to the File menu and click the Save As function which will let you choose output file type as PPT to convert imported ODP file.
- Some output presentation files can be encrypted including ODP, ODG, SXI, STI, etc.
- It supports various other file formats in order to export an ODP or any other presentation. These formats include PDF, PNG, EPS, JPEG, HTML, SWF, etc.
It is a simple and clean presentation making software which you can also use as an ODP to PPT converter.
IBM Lotus Symphony
IBM Lotus Symphony is one more free ODP to PPT converter software for Windows. Using it, you can open an ODP presentation, view and analyze it, make changes to it, and then convert it to PPT format using a dedicated feature.
It is also an office software like other software on this list. You can create or edit documents, presentations, and spreadsheets using this software.
How to convert ODP to PPT in IBM Lotus Symphony:
- Simply open an ODP file and view and edit it with provided options.
- Next, use its File > Save As feature and choose PPT as output format. This will convert the imported ODP file to PPT format.
- You can create PDF presentations using it.
- It lets you save a presentation with a password so that no unauthorized user can access the presentation content.
It is a decent office software which can be used to view, edit, and convert ODP to PPT.
ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors
ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors is another alternative to an ODP to PowerPoint converter for Windows, Linux, Mac, and other platforms. Basically, it is an office software with different office modules including Document, Spreadsheet, and Presentation. You can use it Presentation module in order to convert an ODP file to the newer version of PowerPoint presentation which is PPTX.
This software lets you import and view ODP file and then convert it to PPTX format. Prior to conversion, you can make changes to the slides of ODP presentation. It contains all essential tools and options for doing that, such as insert feature, formatting options, slide layout, text style, transition effects, etc.
How to convert ODP to Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation in ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors:
- Firstly, open a local ODP presentation file.
- After that, modify the presentation as required.
- Next, click on its Save As feature from the File menu and set the output to PPTX.
- It lets you protect a presentation by adding a password to it.
- You can find a Plugins tab in it that contains several additional tools like Cliparts, Photo Editor, Translator, Thesaurus, Symbol Table, etc.
It is a decent software to convert an ODP presentation to PPTX format and perform various other office related tasks.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014