8 Free Online CSV to JSON Converter Websites
All these websites are absolutely free and you can use them without an account. You can add your CSV file and get it converted to JSON, as simple as that. Most of these websites can deal with both, files and code. You can directly copy-paste the CSV data and then copy JSON data after conversion. Or, if you have a CSV file and want a JSON file as output, you can do that too. On top of that, you can also specify different conversion parameters to format the JSON as per your requirements.
My Favorite CSV to JSON Converter
Free Formatter is my favorite online CSV to JSON converter website on this list. This website has a simple process to convert CSV data to JSON. You can directly paste the CSV data to the converter and then copy the JSON code from the output. And if you want to deal in files, you can do that too. It can process one file at a time. This website really stands out with additional conversion options. It allows to custom different aspects for the JSON formatting that can come in handy for specific needs. If you are looking for batch conversion then you can consider Aconvert instead.
Free Formatter is a free online CSV to JSON converter website. This website offers code formatting and other tools for various types of programming and scripting languages. Its CSV to JSON converter can convert CSV string or file to JSON. You can add your input to the converter and then define the additional parameters for the conversion. The additional parameters allow you to define the structure of the JSON including delimiter character, quote character, Indentation level, empty values, and brace style. After the conversion, you can copy the JSON code to the clipboard or download it as a file.
How to convert CSV to JSON online with Free Formatter?
- Follow the link given below to this converter on the Free Frontmatter website.
- Add CSV strong or upload the CSV file there.
- Configure the additional options for the JSON as per your requirements.
- Start the conversion to get the JSON code/file.
- Converts one file at a time.
- Option to pick the encoding format for the input file.
- Take CSV input as a file upload or CSV data strong.
- Option to specify delimiter, quote character, empty values, indentation level, and brace style for JSON.
- Offers the final JSON output in code with a downloadable JSON file.
Data Page is a free online CSV to JSON converter website. This website offers free data tools for CSV, JSON, and XML. The CSV to JSON converter allows you to upload and convert CSV files up to 1 MB in size. It can only process one file at a time. You can either upload the file or paste the CSV text directly. The same goes for the converted JSON file. You can either download the file or copy the JSON code directly. In either case, you get additional options to delete the delimiter (separator) used in CSV, configure nested data style, set column order, and the date format.
How to convert CSV to JSON online with Data Page?
- Go to the Data Page website and pick the CSV to JSON Converter. Or follow the link given below directly to the converter page.
- Click on the “Upload CSV File” button and add your CSV file. You can also paste the CSV text directly if you want.
- When you do that, it automatically converts the CSV to JSON.
- From there, download the converted JSON file or copy the JSON text directly to the clipboard.
- Convert CSV file to JSON file online, one file at a time.
- Offers options to use file or code in both, input and output cases.
- The maximum file size upload limit is 1 MB.
- Additional options to specify delimiter, nested data, column order, and date format.
CSV JSON is a free online CSV to JSON converter website. This website offers conversion and beautifier tools for CSV and JSON data. The CSV to JSON converter here can take a CSV file or CSV text as input and convert it to JSON. While doing so, you can configure some parameters for the conversion. You can specify the separator used in CSV or set it to auto-detect. You can parse Numbers and JSON, Transpose, and Output (array/hash). There is also an option to minify the JSON code after conversion. It shows the JSON code on the webpage. From there, you can copy the JSON code or download it as a JSON file.
How to convert CSV to JSON online with CSV JSON?
- Go to the CSV JSON website using the link given below.
- Paste your CSV data or upload the CSV file.
- Configure the additional options from the top of the JSON section and click the “Convert” button.
- Download the JSON file or copy the JSON code directly from there.
- Converts one CSV file to JSON at a time.
- Uses either CSV file or CSV data for input.
- Shows the converted JSON code with a one-click copy.
- You can download the converted JSON code as a JSON file.
- Offers options to specify the separator, parser datatypes, output, etc.
- Can minify the JSON code upon conversion.
Mango IS is another free website to convert CSV to JSON online. It has a simple converter that can take a CSV file or CSV data as input. In case you have the CSV file stored online, you can add a URL to fetch that file directly. In either case, it automatically detects the separator used in CSV and converts the CSV to JSON. There are a few options that allow you to specify the column separator of your choice and make the first line a header in the JSON. After the conversion, it shows the JSON code. You can either copy the code or download it as a JSON file.
How to convert CSV to JSON online with Mango IS?
- Follow the link given below to access this online CSV to JSON Converter.
- Add your JSON data, file, or URL to the JSON file.
- Specify the column separator and other additional options.
- Start the conversion to get the JSON code and file.
- This converter processes one file at a time.
- Multiple input options: Upload a CSV File, Paste CSV data, or fetch a file from URL.
- Output options: Copy JSON code or download JSON file.
- Additional options: Specify column delimiter and make the first line header in JSON.
Aconvert is a free online file conversion website that supports a wide range of file formats. You can convert CSV to JSON on this website. There is a document converter on this website that supports CSV input and JSON output. It can process multiple files simultaneity and allows you to fetch files from cloud storage and the web. There is no option to preview or configure the conversion process. You can upload CSV files and get them converted to JSON files.
How to convert CSV to JSON online with Aconvert?
- Use the link given below to access Aconvert document converter.
- Upload your CSV file(s) there and pick JSON as output.
- Start the conversion to get the JSON files.
- Options to fetch CSV files from Google Drive, Dropbox, or any online link.
- Add up to 10 CSV files and convert those files simultaneously.
- No option to define any parameter for the conversion.
Online CSV Tools
Online CSV Tools is a collection of useful CSV utilities including an online CSV to JSON Converter. This converter works with both, data string and file. You can either paste a CSV string or upload a CSV file. The same goes for the output JSON data as well. This website offers many additional options to format the JSON. It lets you specify the column separator, character to skip a line after, custom quote character, first row as header, skip empty lines, skip quoting numbers and booleans, the inclusion of tabs, minified code, etc.
How to convert CSV to JSON with Online CSV Tools?
- Visit the link given below to access this online CSV to JSON converter.
- Set the additional conversion parameters.
- Paste your CSV data or use the option to upload the CSV file instead.
- Copy the JSON code or download the JSON file.
- Converts CSV to JSON one file at a time.
- Takes both, CSV string and CSV file upload, as input.
- Provides both, JSON code and JSON file download, as output.
- Offers additional conversion options for the delimiter, custom quote character, line-skipping character, JSON header, empty lines, and more.
Beautify Tools is a free code beautifier website that can convert CSV to JSON online. It has a simple converter where you can add your CSV file and get it converted to JSON. It can fetch CSV data from a file upload, URL, or direct copy-paste. Then, it can convert the CSV to JSON with one click. There are not many additional options. The most you can do is beautify the JSON before copying it to the clipboard.
How to convert CSV to JSON online with Beautify Tools?
- Use the link given below to visit this online CSV to JSON converter.
- Add your CSV data to the converter to get the JSON output.
- Copy the JSON code to the clipboard.
- This website converts one file at a time.
- It supports file upload, URL fetching, and direct copy-pasting for CSV input.
- The JSON output is in code only, there is no option to download it as a file.
- It offers an option to beautify the JSON code.
JSON Formatter is a free website with various JSON-related online tools. It has a CSV to JSON converter that you can use for free. This converter is very basic. You can paste the CSV data directly or upload a CSV file. As soon as you do that, it instantly converts it to JSON. From there, you can copy the JSON output or you can download the JSON file directly. There are not any additional options in the converter but you can find other JSON formatter, beautifier, and converters tools on the website.
How to convert CSV to JSON online with JSON Formatter?
- Use the link added below to use this converter by JSON Formatter.
- Paste your CSV data or upload the CSV file that you want to convert.
- Once done, you get the JSON code along with an option to download it as a JSON file.
- Converts CSV to JSON, one instance at a time.
- Add CSV input via uploading a file or directly copy-pasting the CSV data.
- Copy the JSON output directly to the clipboard or download it as a file.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014