3 Best Free Portable Partition Manager Software for Windows
Here is a list of Best Free Portable Partition Manager Software for Windows. These are the free partition management software that come in a portable package. You can quickly use these freeware without installing them on your system. Also, you can carry these partition managers in a portable storage device and use them on the go.
Using these software, you can view partitions on your system and perform various partitioning operations. These let you view a basic disk map with partitions, size, space used, file system, and status. You can create new partitions, resize or move partitions, merge partitions, copy partitions, change drive letter, change label, view partition properties, etc. Besides that, you can also perform other operations on disk partitions including Delete Partition, Format Partition, Defragment, Explore Partition, etc.
Some listed software also let you perform error check on partitions to find out all errors and bad sectors. You can also fix scanned errors in partitions. Additionally, some advanced tools including NTFS to FAT32 Converter, Logical to Primary Converter, MBR to GPT Converter, Partition Hider, and Partition Wiper. All in all, these are good partition management software which come in a portable package.
My Favorite Free Portable Partition Manager Software for Windows:
IM-Magic Partition Resizer is my favorite software as it lets you perform all basic as well as advanced partitioning operations. You can also find various tutorials to easily perform several operations on partitions.
IM-Magic Partition Resizer
IM-Magic Partition Resizer is a feature rich portable partition manager software for Windows. You can run this software without installation and manage partitions on your system.
Although its name suggests you can resize partition through it, you also get multiple other partition management features. You can access all features by right-clicking a partition. It supports file systems including FAT12/16/32, NTFS, Ext2/3/4, and exFAT. Plus, storage devices like UEFI/EFI boot, MBR disk and GPT disk, Traditional hard disk drives, solid-state drives (SSD), SSHD, etc., are supported by it. The interface of this software is also quite clean and intuitive.
- You can view disk map with space used, size, and file system on its main interface.
- It lets you easily resize, move, merge, or copy partitions.
- Using it, you can perform basic partition management operations that include Delete Partition, Format Partition, Defragment, Change Drive Letter, Change Label, Explore Partition, and View Partition Properties.
- It also provides a handy feature to check errors or any problems in a particular partition and fix found errors and bad sectors.
- Some advanced features are also provided in this portable partition manager which are Convert NTFS to FAT32, Convert Logical to Primary, Convert MBR to GPT, Hide Partition, and Wipe Partition.
- You can create new partition from unallocated space.
- It lets you Undo or Redo any of the changes you made to partitions.
- It provides various tutorials on how to use this software for specific operation such as shrink partition, merge partition, clean up disk, etc.
- You can Reload disks to view applied changes to partitions, if any.
- Some features including Roll-Back Protection and Bootable Media are restricted in this free version of this software. You need to upgrade to its pro version in order to utilize its all features.
- It is free for non-commercial, home use only.
It is one of the best partition manager software that comes in a portable package.
Macrorit Partition Expert
Macrorit Partition Expert is another portable partition manager software for Windows. It comes in both portable and installer versions which you can download from its official website.
It is a nice portable partition manager with various features to view and manage disk partitions on your system. It displays all volumes with respective capacity, free space, file system, type, and status (healthy, unhealthy). You can find all management features on the main interface of this software. You can quickly access its features and perform an operations on partition. Let’s see what are the features offered by this software.
- It shows a disk map with all partitions and u allocated space.
- You can resize or move a disk partition, merge volumes, copy volumes, and view partition properties.
- It lets you change drive letter and label.
- It lets you defrag a volume to optimize it.
- You can convert NTFS to FAT32 file system using it.
- You can perform some more operations on partitions including Hide Volume, Delete Volume, Format Volume, and Wipe Volume.
- It lets you quickly explore a volume and consisting directories.
- It also lets you check your drive for errors and fix found errors, if any.
- You can perform a Surface Test to find out all bad sectors for storage devices. It shows all related information related to scan including number of errors found, speed, elapsed time, etc.
- The free version of this software can be used for free only for non-commercial usage.
- Premium features like Create Bootable Disk, Migrate OS Wizard, and more are disabled in the free version.
To use it without any restriction and for commercial use, you can purchase its pro version.
It is another great portable partition manager with all major partition management features including partition test, surface test, and more.
Dynamic Disk Partitioner
Dynamic Disk Partitioner is a basic portable partition manager software for Windows. It provides some standard features to manage disk partitions on your system. It’s user interface is also quite dated. Let’s checkout features provided by this portable partition manager.
- It shows disk map on its screen with allocated partitions and free space with size and status.
- You can view properties of a disk partition including information like volume size, volume type, partition name, partition offset, start sector, etc.
- It lets you see view file system properties of partition including file system type, bytes per sector, bytes per cluster, file system version, volume size, first MFT cluster, valid backup boot sector, free space, and more.
- It provides a dedicated feature to extend NTFS and dynamic volumes.
- You can export and file folder from a particular partition to any other location on your system.
It is an easy to use portable partition manager with basic functionalities.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014