7 Best Free RTF to EPUB Converter Software for Windows
Here is a list of Best Free RTF to EPUB Converter Software for Windows. Using these freeware, you can easily convert an eBook from Rich Text Format (RTF) to Electronic Publication (EPUB) format. Besides EPUB, these also support FB2, MOBI, PDF, AZW3, LIT, PDB, and more formats to convert an RTF or any other eBook. Almost all converters on this list support batch conversion to let you convert multiple RTF eBooks to EPUB format. The batch conversion function saves your effort as well as time.
Most of these software are either dedicated document or eBook converter using which you can convert various eBook and document files from one format to another. One of these is a powerful word processing suite that also allows you to convert RTF and other document files to EPUB. Using it, you can edit and format content of input RTF document before conversion. Additionally, you can find more feature in these software including download eBooks, edit eBooks, edit eBook metadata in bulk, organize eBook library, and more. All in all, these are feature rich software with an added eBook converter tool that enables you convert RTF to EPUB.
My Favorite Free RTF to EPUB Converter Software for Windows:
calibre is my favorite software on this list. You can convert RTF, DOCX, AZW3, PDF, MOBI, and othe eBook files to EPUB format. Plus, you can find a lot of additional tools which you can checkout later in this artcle.
AVS Document Converter is another good one if you want to merge multiple RTF eBooks to one EPUB file.
LibreOffice Writer is also good in case you need to edit content of RTF eBook or change its formatting.
calibre is a free open source RTF to EPUB converter software for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It is primarily an eBook management and organizer software which provides you some great tools including eBook reader, eBook editor, eBook downloader, book metadata editor, and more. Along with all these tools, it also offers an eBook converter which you can use to batch convert RTF to EPUB. Lets checkout how.
How to convert RTF to EPUB in calibre:
- First, import the RTF documents that you want to convert by pressing its Add books button.
- Now, you need to select RTF books from its interface and then hit its Convert books button to perform the conversion.
- After that, you can configure a lot of output setting prior to conversion such as EPUB version, flatten EPUB file structure, layout, styling, book cover, fonts, page setup, table of content, etc
- At last, simply hit the Ok button to start converting RTF books to EPUB.
- Get Books: You can easily download eBook from online book stores using this feature.
- Fetch News: It also lets you download world news and save the news in an eBook format.
calibre is one of the best free open source RTF to EPUB converter to convert eBooks in bulk.
Hamster eBook Converter
Hamster Ebook Converter is another RTF to EPUB converter for Windows. As its name suggests, is is an eBook converter that supports a wide number of input and output formats including RTF, EPUB, PRC, MOBI, LIT, LRF, FB2, PDF, PDB, TXTZ, and more. Another good thing of this converter is that it supports batch conversion. So, you can quickly convert a set of RTF files to EPUB format in few minutes.
Not just standard eBook formats, it also lets you optimize books according to eBook devices like Amazon Kindle, Apple iPad, Sony PRS-300, etc. Now, let us checkout steps of conversion.
How to convert RTF to EPUB in Hamster Ebook Converter:
- First, press its Add Files button to load one or more RTF files to it.
- After that, hit the Next button and go to its Formats and Platforms section and select EPUB as output format.
- Now, press the Convert button and start batch RTF to EPUB conversion.
It is an easy to use bulk eBook converter which supports various eBook formats for conversion including conversion of RTF to EPUB.
TEBookConverter is yet another RTF to EPUB converter for Windows. Through this software, you can convert a whole folder of RTF documents to EPUB eBooks at once. It is basically an eBook converter that supports formats like EPUB, TCR, AZW3, LRF, MOBI, FB2, etc. You can also make your books compatible with smartphones, tablets, and eBook reader devices using this software.
How to convert RTF to EPUB in TEBookConverter:
- At first, import one or more RTF documents to this software.
- Next, select EPUB as output format. It also lets you select devices to optimize resulting eBooks accordingly.
- Next, enter output path and hit the Start Conversion button to start RTF to EPUB conversion process.
- Reader: You can also view and read content of source eBooks using its inbuilt eBook reading tool.
It is a good eBook converter to convert one or more RTF documents to EPUB, MOBI, FB2, PDF, and more eBooks.
AVS Document Converter
AVS Document Converter is the next free RTF to EPUB converter software for Windows. Using it, you can convert RTF to EPUB as well as to FB2 and MOBI formats. It lets you batch convert RTF to EPUB. Also, it is a batch document converter that supports various input and output file formats include DOC, DOCX, ODT, TXT, PDF, HTML, and more. Let us have a look at the steps of batch RTF to EPUB conversion.
How to convert RTF to EPUB in AVS Document Converter:
- First, add one or multiple RTF eBooks.
- After that, select To eBook > EPUB format from the Output Formats panel.
- Next, you can set up Save Cover and Font options as per your requirement.
- At last, enter output folder path and then press the Convert Now button to start RTF to EPUB conversion process.
- Merge: You can combine all added RTF documents to one single EPUB eBook.
- Extract Images: It lets you extract pictures from input RTF and other documents.
- Document Reader: It lets you read the content of RTF books using page navigation and zoom in/ out features.
It is a simple and effective document converter that lets you batch convert RTF to EPUB and other eBook formats.
Soft4Boost Document Converter
Soft4Boost Document Converter is another RTF to EPUB converter software on this list. It is primarily a document converter that also lets you convert RTF to EPUB and other eBooks (MOBI, FB2). Not just single file, you can convert a set of multiple RTF documents to EPUB eBooks at once. Apart from eBook formats, it also supports document formats including DOCX, ODT, HTML, TXT., PPT, PPTX, and more.
How to convert RTF to EPUB in Soft4Boost Document Converter:
- First, add all source RTF files to this software.
- Next, go to its Output Formats section and choose To EPUB format.
- Finally, provide destination location and press the Convert Now button to start the conversion.
- Reader: You can read your RTF or any other source file prior to conversion.
- Extract Images: You can extract images out of input documents in their original format.
It is a nicely designed document converter that lets you convert RTF to EPUB in bulk.
LibreOffice Writer is another alternative to a RTF to EPUB converter for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It is primarily a famous word processor. You can easily convert a RTF document to EPUB eBook using its export function. Besides RTF, you can also convert DOC and DOCX to EPUB eBooks. Prior to conversion, you can also edit the content of input RTF document.
How to convert RTF to EPUB in LibreOffice Writer:
- At first, import a RTF document to it
- Now, you will be able to view document content and edit it as per your requirements.
- After that, click the File > Export As > Export as EPUB option to convert RTF to EPUB. Before conversion, you can customize EPUB version, layout method, metadata, etc.
LibreOffice Writer is one of the best document processor with an added functionality to convert RTF and other supported documents to EPUB.
Any eBook Converter
Any eBook Converter, as the name suggests, is another eBook converter that you can use to convert RTF to EPUB. It supports a lot of formats to convert eBooks without much hassle. You can covert RTF to EPUB and various other eBook formats including MOBI, AZW3, PDF, TXT, and KFX formats. Simply add RTF eBooks to it and then convert them to EPUB format in a few steps. Let us checkout the exact steps.
How to convert RTF to EPUB in Any eBook Converter:
- Firstly, import an eBook in RTF format.
- Next, set output format to EPUB from bottom of its interface and then press the Convert to EPUB button to start the conversion process.
- It removes DRM information while importing an eBook.
- You can also edit eBook metadata such as title, cover, author, date, identifier, introductions, etc. For that, click its pen icon present besides added eBook.
- Apart from RTF, it supports a wide number of input formats including DOCX, EPUB, MOBI, PRC, HTMLZ, PDF, FB2, LRF, AZW, PDB, etc.
- It offers an EPUB Repair Tool which lets you fix damaged EPUB eBooks. You can access it from the Settings panel.
- You can also read eBooks by connecting Kindle eReader to PC.
In this free version, you can convert only one eBook at a time.
It is an easy to use and straightforward software to convert a RTF book to EPUB and other formats.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014