4 Best Free SHAREit Alternative Software For Windows
Here is a list of best free SHAREit alternative software for Windows. Through these alternatives, you can easily share data between Windows systems and Smartphones like SHAREit. Plus, PC to PC data transfer is also supported by them. To transfer data between devices, most alternatives use the same technology as the SHAREit that is WiFi Direct. This technology allows the WiFi systems of devices to share data at a much faster rate than the Bluetooth technology. Before transferring data between devices, you need to establish a connection between them. To do that, these software use passcodes and QR code scanning methods. Besides this, some alternatives have other requirements that you need to fulfill to establish a connection like same WiFi network, same LAN network, availability of the Internet, etc. To help you out, I have also included the necessary steps to share data between devices through these software.
Through all these alternatives, you can share one or more data between devices at a time. Plus, options to send and receive data are available in all alternatives. Besides data transfer features, some alternatives also offer features like Chat that enables users to communicate with each other. These alternatives also use other technologies like the LAN and Internet to share data between devices. In general, all of these SHAREit alternatives are quite simple to use. Go through the list to know more about these software.
My Favorite SHAREit Alternatives For Windows:
Send Anywhere is my favorite SHAREit alternative as it can be used to share data with both nearby and farther away devices. Plus, anyone can use it without putting much effort.
Send Anywhere is a free SHAREit alternative for Windows, Android, iOS, macOS, and Linux. Using this software, you can not only share files and data with nearby devices but also with devices present in other parts of the world. It doesn’t use WiFi to share data with devices like SHAREit. Instead, it uses the Internet to share data with both nearby and farther away devices. To share data with others it generates a URL link that you can share with others. Along with a sharable link, it also generates a six-digit pin that a user at the receiving end has to enter to initiate the data sharing process. The link generated by this software is only live for 10 minutes, thus it is necessary to quickly enter the pin at the receiving end to initiate the transfer process. Now, follow the below steps to share data using this SHAREit alternative.
How to share data using Send Anywhere:
- Start this software in both the sending and receiving devices.
- After that, drop all the files and data that you want to share on its interface.
- Next, click on the Share Link button to generate a sharable link.
- Now, send the generated link along with the six-digit password to a user with which you want to share data.
- The user on the receiving end needs to enter the six-digit code in the Input Key field to start the data transfer process.
- History: In this section, you can view all the information about previous data transfers with various devices.
It is one of the best free SHAREit alternative that anyone can use to quickly share data with one or more users.
SuperBeam is another good SHAREit alternative for Windows and Android. It is quite similar to SHAREit, as it uses the same WiFi Direct technology that SHAREit uses to share data with nearby PCs and smartphones. To establish a connection between devices, it uses secure passcode and QR scanning methods. After establishing a connection between devices, you can easily share and receive data. Now, follow the below steps to share data using this SHAREit alternative.
How to share data using SuperBeam:
- Start this software and select the Send option. If you want to receive data then use the Receive option.
- After that, drop files on its interface that you want to share with another user.
- Now, press the Send button to generate passcode and QR code. If you are sharing with another PC then it recommended using the passcode.
- As soon as you scan the QR code or enter the correct password in the receiving device, the data transferring process will start.
- In this free version of SuperBeam, you don’t get premium features like send entire folder, sharing data with multiple devices at a time, etc. To remove all the restrictions, you need to purchase the premium version of this software.
It is another good SHAREit alternative through which you can easily share data with nearby devices.
Feem is another free SHAREit alternative for Windows Android, macOS, iOS, and Linux. Through this software, you can share data between PCs, and smartphones. To transfer data between devices, it uses the same technology as SHAREit that is WiFi Direct. This technology allows the integrated WiFi systems of devices to connect and share data with each other. When you start its WiFi Direct feature, it generates a password that you need to enter into another device that wants to receive data. Now, follow the below steps to share data using this SHAREit alternative software.
How to share data using Feem:
- Start this software in both the devices between which you want to share data.
- After that, enable the WiFi Direct feature that gives you a password.
- Now, connect both the devices on the same WiFi network.
- After that, select the name of the device with you want to share the data.
- Next, click on the Send File button to select and send the file.
- Chat: Through this feature, you can chat with nearby devices carrying this software.
- In this free version of Feem, you get ads on its interface. To remove ads, you need to purchase its premium version.
It is another simple yet capable SHAREit alternative through which you can quickly share the data with other devices.
LanXchange is a free open source SHAREit alternative for Windows, Linux, macOS, and Android. This software is slightly different form SHAREit as it doesn’t utilize the WiFi direct technology. Instead, it uses the physical LAN network to quickly transfer data between systems on the same LAN network. Plus, this method can transfer data at a much faster rate than the WiFi direct. Now, follow the below steps to share data using this software.
How to share data using LanXchange:
- First, install this software in all the systems between which you want to share data.
- After that, open the interface of this software in both sender and receiver systems.
- Now, drop one or more files that you want to share on the interface of this software.
- If both the systems on the same local area network then the receiver system will immediately view the shared data their LanXchange interface from where you can easily download the data.
- This software cannot be used to share data between Windows PC and Android phones, unlike Shareit.
It is another good SHAREit alternative that you can use to share large files between systems at a very fast data transfer rate.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014