5 Best Free DWG Viewer Software for Windows
Here is a list of 5 Best Free DWG Viewer Software for Windows.
DWG (stands for Drawing) is a file extension for Autodesk AudoCAD software. It contains two and three dimensional design data and metadata. There are very limited DWG file viewer freeware available which can open DWG file.
You can use all these software to view DWG files with a clean output quality. Some of these software can let you view multiple DWG files and each of these software provide some of its unique features, such as: 3D view, Animation view, bookmark important files, view multiple DWG files, etc. Some of these software can also let you view other CAD files, such as: CSF, DWF, DWFX, FML, etc. These software can also convert DWG to PDF and other popular image file formats.
Here Are The 5 Best Free DWG Viewer Software for Windows:
Free DWG Viewer
Free DWG Viewer is a clean software which you can effectively use to open DWG file. It provides many useful features, some of the key features of this DWG file viewer are:
- It provides some handy viewing features, such as: zooming feature, Magnifier, Rotate/Mirror, etc.
- One of its unique feature is Animation View Changes which let you view DWG file in animated or better view.
- You can easily measure the DWG sheets and set the background color of the drawing sheets using this software
- It provides Model and Layout1 view of the DWG file.
- It also provides thumbnail preview and it can bookmark important drawing for later and quick view.
- It can let you view all DWG files from a folder one after another.
- It can let you add Watermark/ISO Banners.
- It can also save the selected view of DWG file in JPG file format.
- CSF, DWF, DWFX, DXF, and EMF files are some of the other file formats this software supports.
How to open a DWG file using this Free DWG Viewer:
- Click on the File Menu of this software, a top down menu list will open.
- Click on the Open option in the top down menu.
- Browse the DWG file you want to open and open it.
DWG TrueView is DWG viewer which is developed by AutoDesk itself. It is a quality software and it provides some handy features, some of the key features of DWG TrueView are:
- It can let you view multiple DWG files simultaneously in 3D with many effective features.
- It provides some useful viewing features, such as: various 2D Wireframe view, Measure tools, Layers, etc.
- One of its unique feature I particularly like is that it can rotate the drawing easily in 3D view.
- It provides Model and Layout view of the DWG file.
- It can also convert DWG to PDF, DWF and DWFX file.
- Apart from DWG, it also supports DXF file format.
How to open a DWG file using DWG TruView:
- Click on the File Open button on the top left corner of the software interface.
- A File Open window will open. Browse a DWG file in this Window and open it.
- You will see the output of the file you have opened on the software interface.
pCon.planner is a good DWG file viewing software and it comes with some handy features. Some of the effective features of this software are:
- It can open DWG file in 3D.
- It can let you view DWG file in four different views at the same time, views are: Top, Perspective, Front, and Right.
- It can also export DWG to PNG, BMP, JPG, TIF and EPX file formats.
- It can import various files as well.
- Apart from DWG file, you can use this software to view DXF, DWT, 3DS, FML, etc file formats.
How to open a DWG file by this free DWG viewer software:
- Click on the File menu in the menu bar.
- A top-down options list will open. Select Open option from that list and browse for DWG file you want to open.
- You can see opened file in different views.
Ms Office AutoCad Pdf Psd Tiff Viewer Free
You can use Ms Office AutoCad Pdf Psd Tiff Viewer Free to open DWG file easily. It provides some useful features and supports a large number of file formats. Some of the key features of this DWG file viewer are:
- It let you view multiple DWG files at a time with a good output quality.
- It provides some handy viewing features, such as: rotating, flipping, bookmark feature, and zooming feature.
- It let you to set the background color of the DWG image.
- You can hide its file menu and Control Panel from its interface anytime to have a more clear view.
- It supports a large number of file formats, such as: DXF, TIFF, PSD, XLS, DOC, PPT, VSD, PDF, etc.
Note: To open this free DWG viewer, you need to right click on its executable file icon and select Run as administrator from context menu.
eDrawings is a fine software to open DWG file and DXF file with a nice viewing quality and with some quality viewing features. Some of the key features of this software are:
- It provides some useful viewing features and tools for viewing DWG file.
- I particularly like its animation feature which let you view the complete DWG sheets in animated way.
- It can add stamps on DWG file.
- It can also save the drawing in popular image file formats, such as: JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF, etc.
- It is also available for Mac OS and Mobile devices.
How to open a DWG file using this DWG file viewer:
- Click on the File option in the menu bar of the software interface.
- A drop down list will open. Select Open option in the drop down list and open the DWG file you want to view.
- You will see the output of the file you have open on the software interface.
Note: To use this free DWG viewer on Windows, you need to have 64-bit version of Windows OS.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014