Here is a list of Best Free Software to Batch Convert HEIC to JPG for Windows. HEIC (High Efficiency Image File format) is basically an image file format used to store pictures on iOS devices. In order to convert multiple HEIC images to JPG format at once, you need a free software listed in this article. Besides JPG format, you can bulk convert HEIC images to a lot more other commonly used formats like PNG, BMP, GIF, PDF, TIFF, etc.
In many of these software, you get some editing features to modify input HEIC image prior to conversion to JPG. Some of the editing options provided in these software include crop, resize, rotate, flip, watermark, color profile adjustment, etc. Plus, you can also adjust output JPG quality in most of these software. These software also lets you preview HEIC images before you convert them to JPG or any other format.
All these software are very easy to use in terms of conversion procedure. I have also included the steps to batch HEIC to JPG conversion in all of them. You can checkout the respective software description to know more about these software.
My Favorite Software to Batch Convert HEIC to JPG for Windows:
Converseen is my favorite software as it lets you convert multiple HEIC images to JPG and a lot more other graphics formats. CopyTrans HEIC is another good software as you can batch convert HEIC to JPG using the right click menu.
You may also like to checkout lists of some best free HEIC Converter, HEIC to PDF Converter, and WebP to JPG Converter software for Windows.
Converseen is a free software to batch convert HEIC to JPG for Windows. It is a universal image converter which can convert images of a variety of formats in bulk. Some of the supported input and output formats by this batch image converter include PNG, EXR, GIF, DPX, TIFF, SVG, PDF, PS, CDR, AI, ICO, RAS, EPS, and PSD. Before conversion, you can scale, rotate/flip, or change resolution of input HEIC images. Also, it lets you set up output JPEG quality prior to saving them.
How to batch convert HEIC to JPG using Converseen:
- At first, import all HEIC image that you want to convert using Add Images button and check “To Convert” field for respective images.
- Next, if you want to modify input HEIC images with simple editing options, go to Actions Panel. Here, you will also be able view input HEIC images. And, you also need to provide output directory path in this section.
- At last, set JPG as Conversion Format, adjust output quality, and then press the Convert button to start batch HEIC to JPG conversion.
It is a great software to batch convert HEIC to JPG and a lot more other image formats.
Home Page Download Page
CopyTrans HEIC is an easy to use software to batch convert HEIC to JPG. Using it, you can quickly convert multiple HEIC images to JPG format in two clicks. As you install this software, it attaches itself with the context menu of HEIC images. From the context menu, you can easily batch convert HEIC to JPG.
How to batch convert HEIC to JPG from the right-click menu:
- Go to the folder where you have saved HEIC images, select all images with left click + Ctrl key, and open the context menu of input images.
- After that, click on Convert to JPEG with CopyTrans option from the opened context menu to start batch HEIC to JPG conversion process.
CopyTrans HEIC is one of the simplest software to batch convert HEIC to JPG in two simple steps.
Home Page Download Page
IrfanView is a popular graphics file viewer software which can also be used to batch convert HEIC to JPG. It provides a dedicated batch converter tool which allows you to perform HEIC to JPG and other image conversions. But, to be able to convert HEIC images through it, you need to first install additional plugin from here.
Prior to conversion, you can also edit input HEIC images with the help of editing options like color depth, brightness, contrast, flip, rotate, auto-crop, replace color, watermark, etc. You can also batch convert HEIC to other formats like PNG, BMP, GIF, ICO, PDF, etc.
How to batch convert HEIC to JPG using IrfanView:
- Firstly. go to the File menu > Batch Conversion option which will navigate you to a batch conversion window.
- After that, add HEIC images to it by using its internal file explorer.
- Next, set JPG as the output format and adjust output JPG quality.
- To enhance input HEIC images before converting to JPG, use the Advanced button.
- Lastly, enter output path to save JPG images and hit the Start Batch button to perform batch HEIC to JPG conversion.
- It lets you create a panorama image with multiple images.
- You can split an input image into multiple tiles.
This software is only free for non-commercial use.
IrfanView is a versatile software which can be used for a lot of image related utilities including batch HEIC to JPG conversion. You just have to install an additional plugin for that.
Home Page Download Page
WALTR HEIC Converter
WALTR HEIC Converter is yet another free batch HEIC to JPG converter for Windows. Apart from JPG, it also lets you convert one or more HEIC images to PNG format. The process of doing so is very simple. Let’s check it out.
How to batch convert HEIC to JPG using WALTR HEIC Converter:
- Simply drag and drop HEIC images to its interface or import them using Select Files button.
- Now, select output format to JPG and click on the Convert button to set output folder and start the batch conversion.
It is another nice and dedicated software to batch convert HEIC to JPG as well as to PNG format.
Home Page Download Page
iMazing HEIC Converter
iMazing HEIC Converter is the next free software to batch convert HEIC to JPG for Windows. It lets you convert HEIC images in bul to two most common image formats including JPG and PNG.
How to convert multiple HEIC images to JPG format using iMazing HEIC Converter:
- The first step is to import HEIC images by simply browsing for them or dragging and dropping them onto its interface.
- The next step is to set output format to JPG and adjust output JPG quality using the respective slide. If you want to keep the EXIF data in output, enable the corresponding option from the main interface.
- The last step is to press the Convert button for starting batch HEIC to JPG conversion.
It is a straightforward and simple software to quickly batch convert HEIC to JPG and PNG formats. Home Page Download Page
Pixillion is a batch image converter which also lets you batch convert HEIC to JPG. You can simply import HEIC images in bulk and then convert them all to JPG or any other supported format at once. Other supported output formats in this software include PNG, PDF, GIF, BMP, TIFF, etc. It provides few editing options too which you can use to modify input HEIC images such as resize, flip, rotate, add watermark, etc. You can also preview input HEIC images in it.
How to batch convert HEIC to JPG using Pixillion:
- At first, use its Add Files option to import multiple HEIC images to it.
- Now, select all input images and set output format to JPEG.
- Next, you can modify input images by available editing options and set JPEG quality before starting the conversion.
- In the end, provide output path and hit the Convert button to start batch HEIC to JPG conversion.
It is free for personal use only.
Pixillion is another good software to quickly batch convert HEIC to JPEG and other image formats. Home Page Download Page
3uTools is one more alternative to a software to batch convert HEIC to JPG. It is primarily an iOS data management software for Windows. It also provides a dedicated converter tool which lets you convert multiple HEIC images to JPG at once. How? Let’s see.
How to batch convert HEIC to JPG using 3uTools:
- Firstly, go to its Toolbox section and select the Convert HEIC tool.
- In the new batch conversion window, import all HEIC images that you want to convert.
- Next, you can set output JPEG quality to high, medium, or low.
- Lastly, provide output location and press the Convert button to start initiate batch HEIC to JPG conversion process.
It offers some more additional tools which may come in handy like 3uAirPlayer, Edit Audio Tag, Compress Photo, Make Ringtone, Convert Video, etc.
It is a nice iDevice management with capability of batch converting HEIC to JPG format. Home Page Download Page