7 Best Free Software to Batch Convert HEIC to JPG for Windows
Here is a list of Best Free Software to Batch Convert HEIC to JPG for Windows. HEIC (High Efficiency Image File format) is basically an image file format used to store pictures on iOS devices. In order to convert multiple HEIC images to JPG format at once, you need a free software listed in this article. Besides JPG format, you can bulk convert HEIC images to a lot more other commonly used formats like PNG, BMP, GIF, PDF, TIFF, etc.
In many of these software, you get some editing features to modify input HEIC image prior to conversion to JPG. Some of the editing options provided in these software include crop, resize, rotate, flip, watermark, color profile adjustment, etc. Plus, you can also adjust output JPG quality in most of these software. These software also lets you preview HEIC images before you convert them to JPG or any other format.
All these software are very easy to use in terms of conversion procedure. I have also included the steps to batch HEIC to JPG conversion in all of them. You can checkout the respective software description to know more about these software.
My Favorite Software to Batch Convert HEIC to JPG for Windows:
Converseen is my favorite software as it lets you convert multiple HEIC images to JPG and a lot more other graphics formats. CopyTrans HEIC is another good software as you can batch convert HEIC to JPG using the right click menu.
Converseen is a free software to batch convert HEIC to JPG for Windows. It is a universal image converter which can convert images of a variety of formats in bulk. Some of the supported input and output formats by this batch image converter include PNG, EXR, GIF, DPX, TIFF, SVG, PDF, PS, CDR, AI, ICO, RAS, EPS, and PSD. Before conversion, you can scale, rotate/flip, or change resolution of input HEIC images. Also, it lets you set up output JPEG quality prior to saving them.
How to batch convert HEIC to JPG using Converseen:
- At first, import all HEIC image that you want to convert using Add Images button and check “To Convert” field for respective images.
- Next, if you want to modify input HEIC images with simple editing options, go to Actions Panel. Here, you will also be able view input HEIC images. And, you also need to provide output directory path in this section.
- At last, set JPG as Conversion Format, adjust output quality, and then press the Convert button to start batch HEIC to JPG conversion.
It is a great software to batch convert HEIC to JPG and a lot more other image formats.
CopyTrans HEIC is an easy to use software to batch convert HEIC to JPG. Using it, you can quickly convert multiple HEIC images to JPG format in two clicks. As you install this software, it attaches itself with the context menu of HEIC images. From the context menu, you can easily batch convert HEIC to JPG.
How to batch convert HEIC to JPG from the right-click menu:
- Go to the folder where you have saved HEIC images, select all images with left click + Ctrl key, and open the context menu of input images.
- After that, click on Convert to JPEG with CopyTrans option from the opened context menu to start batch HEIC to JPG conversion process.
CopyTrans HEIC is one of the simplest software to batch convert HEIC to JPG in two simple steps.
IrfanView is a popular graphics file viewer software which can also be used to batch convert HEIC to JPG. It provides a dedicated batch converter tool which allows you to perform HEIC to JPG and other image conversions. But, to be able to convert HEIC images through it, you need to first install additional plugin from here.
Prior to conversion, you can also edit input HEIC images with the help of editing options like color depth, brightness, contrast, flip, rotate, auto-crop, replace color, watermark, etc. You can also batch convert HEIC to other formats like PNG, BMP, GIF, ICO, PDF, etc.
How to batch convert HEIC to JPG using IrfanView:
- Firstly. go to the File menu > Batch Conversion option which will navigate you to a batch conversion window.
- After that, add HEIC images to it by using its internal file explorer.
- Next, set JPG as the output format and adjust output JPG quality.
- To enhance input HEIC images before converting to JPG, use the Advanced button.
- Lastly, enter output path to save JPG images and hit the Start Batch button to perform batch HEIC to JPG conversion.
- It lets you create a panorama image with multiple images.
- You can split an input image into multiple tiles.
This software is only free for non-commercial use.
IrfanView is a versatile software which can be used for a lot of image related utilities including batch HEIC to JPG conversion. You just have to install an additional plugin for that.
WALTR HEIC Converter
WALTR HEIC Converter is yet another free batch HEIC to JPG converter for Windows. Apart from JPG, it also lets you convert one or more HEIC images to PNG format. The process of doing so is very simple. Let’s check it out.
How to batch convert HEIC to JPG using WALTR HEIC Converter:
- Simply drag and drop HEIC images to its interface or import them using Select Files button.
- Now, select output format to JPG and click on the Convert button to set output folder and start the batch conversion.
It is another nice and dedicated software to batch convert HEIC to JPG as well as to PNG format.
iMazing HEIC Converter
iMazing HEIC Converter is the next free software to batch convert HEIC to JPG for Windows. It lets you convert HEIC images in bul to two most common image formats including JPG and PNG.
How to convert multiple HEIC images to JPG format using iMazing HEIC Converter:
- The first step is to import HEIC images by simply browsing for them or dragging and dropping them onto its interface.
- The next step is to set output format to JPG and adjust output JPG quality using the respective slide. If you want to keep the EXIF data in output, enable the corresponding option from the main interface.
- The last step is to press the Convert button for starting batch HEIC to JPG conversion.
It is a straightforward and simple software to quickly batch convert HEIC to JPG and PNG formats.
Pixillion is a batch image converter which also lets you batch convert HEIC to JPG. You can simply import HEIC images in bulk and then convert them all to JPG or any other supported format at once. Other supported output formats in this software include PNG, PDF, GIF, BMP, TIFF, etc. It provides few editing options too which you can use to modify input HEIC images such as resize, flip, rotate, add watermark, etc. You can also preview input HEIC images in it.
How to batch convert HEIC to JPG using Pixillion:
- At first, use its Add Files option to import multiple HEIC images to it.
- Now, select all input images and set output format to JPEG.
- Next, you can modify input images by available editing options and set JPEG quality before starting the conversion.
- In the end, provide output path and hit the Convert button to start batch HEIC to JPG conversion.
It is free for personal use only.
Pixillion is another good software to quickly batch convert HEIC to JPEG and other image formats.
3uTools is one more alternative to a software to batch convert HEIC to JPG. It is primarily an iOS data management software for Windows. It also provides a dedicated converter tool which lets you convert multiple HEIC images to JPG at once. How? Let’s see.
How to batch convert HEIC to JPG using 3uTools:
- Firstly, go to its Toolbox section and select the Convert HEIC tool.
- In the new batch conversion window, import all HEIC images that you want to convert.
- Next, you can set output JPEG quality to high, medium, or low.
- Lastly, provide output location and press the Convert button to start initiate batch HEIC to JPG conversion process.
It offers some more additional tools which may come in handy like 3uAirPlayer, Edit Audio Tag, Compress Photo, Make Ringtone, Convert Video, etc.
It is a nice iDevice management with capability of batch converting HEIC to JPG format.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014