6 Best Free Astrology App For Android
Here is a list of best free Astrology app for Android. Astrology is a pseudoscience mechanism that claims to predict various earthly and human events. This mechanism uses various divine methods and celestial objects to predict certain events. If you believe in astrology and want to find out about your future in terms of health, wealth, emotions, etc., then check out these astrology apps. All these apps are free to use and users can easily use them on their Android devices.
Most of these apps are highly personalized as they require various information about users to generate astrological forecasts. Some of the information that users need to provide are Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Place Of Birth, etc. According to the provided information, these apps generate daily and weekly horoscopes. In horoscopes, users get predictions like the right day to meet new people, remain cautious from deals, what you should do to avoid bad days, etc. Plus, some apps also show charts and effects of celestial objects on various zodiac signs. Kundli Making is another useful feature of these apps through which users can quickly generate their kundali in detail. Besides this, some apps also help unmarried people find their partners by matching their kundali.
These apps also offer many additional features that may come in handy. Additional features like Vedic astrology, Numerology, Varshpal, Deep Astro Insight, are present in some apps. Go through the list to know more about these apps.
My Favorite Astrology App For Android:
Kundli is my favorite app because it offers highly personalized and detailed astrological predictions. Plus, it also offers tools to view Vedic Astrology, Numerology, Varshpal, and more.
Kundli is a free astrology app for Android. Through this app, users can create their kundli, generate future astrology reports, view jamini details, Panchangs, and more. Now, check out the primary features of this app.
- Kundli: To create kundli, users need to manually specify all their details like name, date of birth, place of birth, gender. After specifying all the details, users can view various details like Astro details, birth details, charts, planetary positions, and more.
- Astro Details: It shows basic astrological details along with Panchang descriptions like Ascendent, Sign, Sign Lord, Yog, Varna, Nadi, and more.
- Prediction: In this section, users can view daily astrology predictions (related to health, emotions, personal life, profession, etc.). Besides this, users can also use it to view Panch Pakshi, Biorhythm, etc.
- Deep Astro Insights: This section offers deep Astro insights related to users Chakras, Elements, Isht Devta, and Constitution.
- In this section, users can view additional information related to Vedic astrology, Numerology, Varshpal, and more.
- The free version of this app lacks some features such as Vedic kundli PDF, Varshpal PDF, communication with astrologers, and more. To get all these features, users need to purchase the premium version of this app.
It is one of the best free astrologey app for Android that offers detailed personalized astrology information to users.
Astroyogi Astrologer is a free astrology app for Android. Using this app, users can easily find out their daily and weekly horoscope and astrology reports. Plus, it also lets users communicate with many popular astrologers. Although, its service to communicate with astrologers is a paid service. It also allows users to create their kundli. Plus, it also helps in matchmaking. Now, check out the primary features of this app.
- Read: In this section, users can view their daily, weekly, and monthly horoscope in detail. Plus, it also lets users share their horoscope with others.
- Home: On the home page of this app, users can view hundreds of popular astrologers with which users can communicate by paying their fees.
- Kundli Making: It is another handy tool through which users can quickly create their Kundli by specifying their name, date of birth, place of birth, and time of birth.
- Matchmaking: This tool helps users find out whether they are compatible with their partners or not.
- To use this app, users need to create an account.
- This app only offers a paid service to communicate with astrologers.
It is another good astrology app for Android through which users can find out their horoscope and create a new kundli from scratch.
Astrology & Horoscope
Astrology & Horoscope is another free astrology app for Android. Using this app, users can easily generate their astrology predictions, horoscope, kundli, and more. Plus, it is quite easy to set up as users just need to provide some personal details to generate their astrology information. Now, take a look at the primary features of this app.
- General Astrological Predictions: It shows various characteristics about users such as physical appearance, mental characteristics, Qualities, Negative Traits, Banefecial Planets, and more.
- Charts and Tables: It shows Kundli and Lagna charts along with planetary positions such as (planets, sign, degree, and nakshatra). Users can find many charts in this app such as Lagna, Varga, Sarvastak Varga, and more.
- Marriage Matching: It helps users match the characteristics of two people to find out whether they are compatible with each other for marriage or not.
- This app offers many additional features such as Distance between planets, distance between different houses and planets, planetary positions, chalit kundli, and more.
It is another good astrology app for Android that offers all the essential astrology information and predictions.
JyotishApp is another free Astrology app for Android. It is mainly a Jyotish app through which users can find Horoscope, Panchang, Muhurta, Gochra, Ephemeris, etc., information. Similar to other apps, users need to provide their birth-related information to this app to get all the astrology information. Now, take a look at the primary features of this app.
- Horoscope: It helps users predict and aware of various future events and how to tackle the bad phase of their life. To do that, it offers various charts such as Dasha Charts, Strength Charts, Astakavarga Charts, Panchanga, and more. Plus, planetary positions according to selected charts are also provided by it.
- Pachanga & Muhurata: It helps users find out auspicious days for them in the form of Vaara (Vedic days), Tithi (dates), Yoga, Karana, and more.
- Gochara: This section helps users identify bad and good days for them.
- Horoscope Matching: It helps users match the kundli of two persons to find out how much compatible they are with each other.
- This app also offers additional tools like astrology widgets, Ayanamasa Calculator, Notification Settings, and more.
It is another good Astrology app for Android that anyone can use to find various astrological answers they are looking for.
AstroGuru is another free astrology app for Android. This app shows personalized horoscope and astrology data. To personalize this app, users need to provide their details like date of birth, name, gender, etc. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Today’s Horoscope: It daily shows today’s horoscope of users that contains information like how your day will go, what type of problems you may face, how to handle yourself today, etc.
- Weekly Horoscope: Use it to learn about your whole weak in advance what types of problems and opportunities you may get at that week.
- Hidden Qualities: It tells about one or more hidden qualities that you may not know about.
- Astrobot: It is another handy feature with which users can chat to specify their problems and get their answers.
- Compatibility Match: This feature helps users find out the compatible people they can spend their lives with.
- This app carries many additional tools like Palm Reader, Fortune Cookies, Today’s Quote, Heart Rate, and more.
- This app shows video ads on its interface.
It is another good astrology app for Android that helps you take corrective actions according to the predictions provided by this app.
AstroTalk is the next free astrology app for Android. Using this app, users can view their daily horoscope, create kundli, read astrology blogs, chat with famous astrologers, and more. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Daily Horoscope: Use it to find out your day-to-day horoscope to plan your day accordingly.
- Free Kundli: Using it users can quickly create their kundli by providing name, gender, date of birth, birth time, and birthplace information.
- Horoscope Matching: It allows users boy and girls to match their astrological features to find out whether they are compatible with one another or not.
- Chat and Talk to Astrologer: Through this feature, users can chat with and talk to many popular astrologers. Although, unlike other features, it is a paid feature.
- Some features of this app are paid.
It is another simple-to-use astrology app for Android that anyone can use without much hassle.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014