10 Best Free CRW Viewer Software For Windows
Here is a list of best free CRW viewer software for Windows. CRW or Canon Raw CIFF Image is a type of RAW image format mainly captured by Canon cameras. This image format carries high image details and consumes much more space in storage compared to standard lossy image formats. As it is a type of RAW image format, thus, many image viewer software doesn’t support this image format. To view these images of CRW format on Windows devices, you can try these CRW image viewer software.
These viewers allow users to quickly load and view CRW images. Apart from CRW images, these image viewers can also be used to view images of other formats like JPG, PNG, DNG, CR2, and more. They also help users closely analyze images by providing zoom and magnifying functionalities. Besides this, other image viewing tools namely image navigation, image rotation, and full-screen mode are also present on them. Some software also let users create and run custom image slideshows.
Some of these CRW viewers also offer image editing and enhancement tools. Using these tools, users adjust image color profiles, add shapes, add text to images, and apply filters over images. After making all the adjustments, users can save all the changes locally. Go through the list to know more about these image viewers.
My Favorite CRW Viewer Software For Windows:
XnView MP is my favorite website as it offers all the essential tools to view and analyze CRW images. Plus, it also offers tools to edit and convert the format of images.
You can also check out lists of best free Lightweight Image Viewer, Portable Image Viewer, and DNG Viewer Software for Windows.
XnView MP is a free CRW viewer software for Windows. With this software, users can easily browse and view CRW images. Apart from CRW, it also supports image formats like JPG, BMP, PNG, DNG, CR2, etc. It also comes with its own file explorer to browse images within this software. Before showing CRW images to users, it first converts them to 8-bit RGB format. After loading CRW images on its main viewer, users can easily navigate between other CRW images with ease. Now, follow the below steps.
- Multi-Tab Interface: The multi-tab interface of this software allows users to open up multiple CRW images on separate tabs.
- Easy navigation Between Images: To move between multiple CRW images, users just need to use left and right arrow keys.
- Image View Tools: A good set of viewing tools like scroll to zoom, rotate image, image slideshow, show grid, etc., are also present in it.
- Histogram: It highlights the tonal distribution of colors present in an image.
- Image Editing: This CRW viewer also comes with image editing tools like change color depth, add text to image, add shapes to image, resize image, and more.
- Batch Convert: Through this tool, users can batch convert images of one format to another image format.
- This software is only free for personal and non-commercial usage.
It is another capable CRW viewer software that provides all the necessary image viewing tools.
Fotor is a free photo editing software that can also be used as CRW viewer software for Windows. With this software, users can easily load and view CRW RAW images. Although it doesn’t allow users to move between multiple CRW images, that feels quite restricting. To helo users closely analyze a CRW image, it provides scroll to zoom functionality. Besides this, it doesn’t offer any specific image viewing tool. If you want to edit CRW images, then you can find a lot of image files, image effects, and image transformation tools. After viewing and editing a CRW image, users can save it in JPEG, PNG, BMP, and TIFF image format. Now, check its main features.
- RAW Image Support: On this website, users cannot view only CRW images but also view other RAW images of DNG, RAF, CR2, SRF, etc., formats.
- Simple Viewer: This software offers a simple image viewing area that anyone can use to view and analyze images.
- Zoom: To closely inspect details of CRW images, it provides scroll to zoom feature
- This website comes with many useful image editing tools like 1 Tap Enhance, Crop, Edit, Borders, Text, and more.
- A handy Collage section to create custom collages consisting of multiple photos are also present in it.
It is a simple CRW image viewer software that only offers basic image viewing tools.
Picasa is another free CRW viewer software for Windows. This software automatically finds and organizes CRW and other supported image formats (JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, etc.) in one place. Users can also use its internal file explorer to manually find and open up CRW images. Plus, it also lets users quickly move between CRW images using arrow keys. Other useful tools like zoom, rotate, and slideshow is also present in it. A good set of image enhancement tools is also offered by it. Now, check out its main features.
- Image Viewer: This software offers a feature-rich image viewer on which users can view and analyze CRW images. Plus, it also makes it easy for users to navigate between multiple images.
- Slideshow: Use it to create custom slideshows and run them.
- People and Location Panels: It shows information related to people and places in the picture.
- Image Editing and Enhancement Tools: To edit and enhance images, it offers multiple image filters, highlights adjustment slider, color, photo effects, etc.
- Image Histogram: It shows the tonal distribution of colors of images.
- Create: It carries useful tools like Poster Maker, Picture Collage Maker, Movie from Images Maker, etc.
- This software is now discontinued, thus you will not get any future updates of Picasa.
It is a good CRW viewer software that can also be used to edit images.
Chasys Draw IES
Chasys Draw IES is another free CRW viewer software for Windows. This software comes with multiple modules like Chasys Draw Artist, Chasys Draw Converter, Chasys Draw IES Viewer, and more. To view CRW images, you only need its Chasys Draw IES Viewer module. This module comes with an internal file explorer to browse and open up CRW images. Besides CRW, it also supports PNG, TIFF, BMP, JPEG, etc., images. Now, take a look at its main features.
- Main Viewer: This software comes with a simple main viewer in which users can view and analyze CRW images. To closely analyze images, it supports scroll to zoom functionality. Besides this, it also offers on-screen arrows to move between multiple CRW images.
- Slideshow: Use this feature to automatically play selected images.
- Compare Side-by-side: It is a handy tool that lets users compare two similar images in the side-by-side windows.
- Convert: Use this tool to convert the format of images.
- Edit: Through this tool, users can edit and enhance images of multiple formats.
It is another good CRW viewer software that can also be used to view images of many other formats.
FastStone Image Viewer
FastStone Image Viewer is another free CRW viewer software for Windows. On this image viewer, users can view standard lossy and RAW images of various formats like CRW, DNG, CR2, BMP, PNG, JFIF, JPG, etc. This viewer shows selected CRW images in the full-screen mode. Plus, the ability to zoom and switch images is also provided by it. To look for images, it comes with its own file explorer. Now, check out its main features.
- Full-Screen Mode: This software shows the selected images in the full-screen mode without any distracting tools and features.
- One-click to Zoom: Just by clicking over an image, users can zoom in on it.
- Slideshow: Like other similar software, it also lets users create and run a slideshow consisting of multiple images.
- Compare: It is a handy tool that lets users compare two similar-looking images on side-by-side windows.
- This software offers multiple additional tools like Image Converter, Color Adjuster, Image Enhancer, Image Properties Viewer, and more.
It is another capable CRW viewer software that anyone can use to view CRW and other common RAW images.
IrfanView is yet another free CRW viewer software for Windows. It is mainly an image and graphics viewer software that supports images of various formats. Some of the image formats that it supports are JPG, BMP, DNG, and ICO. It also offers some image editing and enhancement tools. Now, check out the main features of IrfanView.
- Simple Image Viewer: This software comes with a standard image viewer in which users can view and analyze CRW images. Plus, it also lets users move to previous and next images using the arrow keys. Other standard features like Zoom and Full Screen are also present in it.
- Information: It shows all image properties like image name, image resolution, image colors, etc.
- Slideshow: Use it to create and run a custom slideshow of selected images.
- This software offers multiple additional tools like batch image renaming, batch image editing, color adjustments, and more.
- This software is free for non-commercial use only.
It is another good CRW viewer software in which users can view and enhance CRW images.
ExifPro is another free CRW viewer software for Windows. In this image viewer, users can view CRW images in their original resolution. Apart from viewing CRW images, users can also use it to add tags and rate images according to their requirements. Plus, some image transformation tools are also present in it. Now, check out its main CRW image viewing tools.
- Easy Image Navigation: This software makes it easy for users to quickly switch between images as it supports both arrow key navigation and scroll to switch image features.
- Slideshow: It is a useful tool to quickly start the image slideshow.
- Full-Screen Mode: It mode opens up the SRW image on the entire screen while removing all the distracting menus and tools.
- Details: It shows EXIF data of CRW images like focal length, light source, ISO speed, Orientation, etc.
- Scan and Organize: This software can automatically scan, find, and organize all the supported images of a selected location.
It is another capable CRW image viewer software that offers a simple and easy-to-use photo viewing environment.
CoolUtils Photo Viewer
CoolUtils Photo Viewer is the next free CRW photo viewer software for Windows. It is another simple-to-use image viewer software that can also be used to view CRW images. Besides CRW, it also supports images of BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, etc., formats. An internal file explorer to find and open up images is also provided by it. It also shows thumbnails of all images before opening them to the main viewer. Now, check out its main features.
- Main Viewer: The main viewer of this software opens up the image on the full screen without any distractions. Although, it lacks the feature to zoom in on images.
- Rotate: Use it to view CRW images in different orientations.
- Slideshow: Enable this feature to immediately run an image slideshow.
- Image Navigation Buttons: Multiple onscreen image navigation buttons are provided by it namely, Previous, Next, First, and Last.
- This image viewer also offers tools to Resize and Rename images.
- After viewing images, users can directly share them on Flickr, Facebook, and Twitter social media platforms.
It is a straightforward CRW photo viewer software that anyone can use view CRW and other supported images.
UFRaw is a free open source RAW image manipulation software that can also be used to view CRW images. Apart from CRW, it also supports RAW images of DNG, CR2, RAW, etc., formats. Plus, it can also be used to enhance CRW images. Although, it does lack one important feature which is image navigation. Now, take a look at some of the main features of this software.
- Main Viewer: The main viewer of this software lets users view images in their original resolution. A zoom tool to closely analyze CRW images is also provided by it.
- Histogram: It shows the tonal distribution of colors present in CRW images.
- Image Enhancement Tools: Using these tools, users can adjust the image temperature, remove image noise, and apply AHD Interpolation, etc.
It is a basic CRW image viewer software that anyone can use without much hassle.
WildBit Viewer is the last free CRW viewer software for Windows. This software supports multiple image formats including the CRW such as PCX, TIFF, WMF, TGA, JPG, GIF, PNG, etc. This image viewer also contains an internal file explorer section along with a preview window on which you can view loaded images. Now, check out its main features.
- Preview Window: In this window, users can view CRW images in standard and full-screen modes. A Context menu carrying various image viewing tools (Rotate Right, Rotate Left, and Zoom) are also present in it.
- Image Info: This feature shows all the EXIF and Histogram data about images.
- Editor: This feature opens up the WildBit Editor through which users can make desired changes to input CRW images.
- Compare: It allows users to visually compare two images on side-by-side windows.
- This software is only free for non-commercial use.
It is another good CRW viewer software that anyone can use to view and analyze CRW RAW images.
Passionate about tech and science, always look for new tech solutions that can help me and others.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- June 2023
- May 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014