7 Best Free Learn Italian App For Android
Here is a list of best free Learn Italian app for Android. Like many other languages, people also want to learn the Italian language. To do that, people usually join various language teaching classes and schools. Although, there is another way to learn the Italian language which is also way more economical and time-saving. That way is the use of Italian learning apps. These apps come with various lessons and sections categorizing methods to teach the Italian language to users. Plus, they are designed for both Beginner and Advanced users. For Beginners, these apps offer basic lessons like the introduction to Italian alphabets, basic words, and numbers. For advanced users, these apps offer various Italian word quizzes and tests. Most of these apps also come with a native voice that pronounces the Italian words in the correct accent so that users can learn to speak like a native speaker.
Some of these apps also use advanced learning techniques like flashcards, repeated words, collection of important phrases, etc., to accelerate the learning process. Through some apps, users can also translate English words to Italian words and phrases with ease. Besides this, some apps can also work without the internet which is another good feature of these apps. Go through the list to know more about these apps.
My favorite Learn Italian App For Android:
Learn Italian for beginners is my favorite app as it covers all the important Italian Leaning methods namely Vocabulary, Listening, Basics, Reading, and Memory. Plus, it is also very simple to use.
Learn Italian for beginners by gonliapps
Learn Italian for beginners is a free learn Italian app for Android. This app is designed to help users improve their Italian Vocabulary, Listening Skills, Reading Skills, Memory Skills, and Writing Skills. To do that, this app offers various sections (Alphabets, Numbers, Transport, Musical Instruments, etc.) that contain all six primary teaching sections. Besides this, many tests and quizzes are also present in this app. Now, check out its main features.
- Basics: To teach the basics of the Italian language, this app offers multiple sections like Alaphabers, Numbers, Colors, etc.
- Vocabulary: It teaches new Italian words, their pronunciation along their photos.
- Listening: An Italian voice helps users understand the words and phrases when spoken in an Italian accent.
- Reading: It is designed to help users improve their pronunciation of Italian words.
- Memory: It is another important section that allows users to test their knowledge of Italian words and phrases.
It is one of the best free apps to learn the Italian language as it covers all the important Italian language learning chapters.
Learn Italian by Zeemish Labs
Learn Italian is a free learn Italian app for Android. This app offers a systematic Italian learning session through which users can learn various aspects of the Italian language like speaking, understanding, etc. Along with standard Italian learning content, it also comes with various tests and quizzes that help users to test their accumulated information about Italian words, phrases, and sentences. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Leaning Classes: This app offers a total of 25 Italian learning classes that include Basics, Greetings, Polite, Climate, Calendar, Questions, Shopping, Technology, and more.
- Alphabets and Words: The initial classes of this app focuses on the Italian alphabet and word learning & pronunciation. After that, users can learn numbers and various Italian sentences.
- Reading and Listening Quiz: These quizzes help users improve their Italian learning and listening skills.
- Italian Translator: It is a simple tool through which users can translate English words and sentences to Italian sentences.
It is another good learn Italian app for Android that offers detailed sections to help users learn Italian listening and speaking skills.
Mondly Italian by ATi Studios
Mondly Italian is another free learn Italian app for Android. This app is designed to cater to various types of users such as Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced. Using this app, users can Learn Italian Words, Italian Vocabulary, Italian Phrases, etc. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Vocabulary: Using this section, users can learn new Italian words associated with different fields such as Alphabets, Numbers, Pronouns, Shapes, Greetings, Family Emotions, etc. It also offers a voice that pronounces Italian words in a native accent.
- Phrases: It carries general Italian phrases that use in different situations like Telling Time, Meeting People, General Greetings, Describing People, etc.
- Verbs Conjugations: These sections help users learn Italian verbs and grammar basics.
- Advanced Statistics. It helps users track their progress by providing advanced statists about quizzes and tests answered by users.
It is a simple and beautifully designed Learn Italian app that offers a wide range of Italian language learning materials.
Learn Italian by KidsTube
Learn Italian is another free learn Italian app for Android. This app offers a complete course for a variety of users so that they can learn the Italian words, Pronunciation, phrases, etc. To do that, this app offers 24 big topics that cover Italian basics, vocabulary, Italian word pronunciation, and more. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Conversation: This section helps users learn regular Italian conversations about a wide variety of topics.
- Greetings: It teaches various Italian greetings to help users sound more natural while conducting conversations in the Italian language.
- Words and Phrases Related to various topics: Multiple sections to teach words and phrases associated with topics are also offered by this app such as Time, Date, Transportation, Accommodation, Emergency, Shopping, etc.
- Offline Mode: This app can also be used without the internet which is another good feature of this app.
It is another good learn Italian app for Android that offers all the essential tools to teach new users about the Italian language, Italian words pronunciation, etc.
Learn Italian Phrasebook by Appoxis
Learn Italian Phrasebook is another free Learn Italian app for Android. As the name of this app suggests, it carries many phrases and useful expressions that help users quickly learn important Italian phrases. Besides this, it also offers tools to help users learn the basics of the Italian language. Now, take a look at the main features of this app.
- Essential Phrases: This app offers a good set of essential phrases that helps users conduct regular conversations about transportation, date, home objects, shopping, etc.
- Audio Pronunciation: This app also offers a native Italian voice that correctly pronounces words and phrases. By listening to the voice, users can also improve their Italian accent.
- Adjust Font and Size: It is another handy tool through which users can manually adjust the size of text according to their requirements.
- Offline Mode: Users can use this app without connecting to the internet.
It is another good Learn Italian app for Android that offers many Italian courses and lessons.
Learn Italian Words Free by Language Course S.L.
Learn Italian Words Free is yet another free Learn Italian app for Android. This app carries ten thousand important Italian words and phrases that help users quickly learn the Italian language. Besides this, various language learning techniques have also employed this app. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- FlashCards: This app shows new Italian words and phrases over the flashcards in a repeated manner that helps users learn and memorize new Italian words and phrases.
- Accelerated Learning: To accelerate the Italian learning process, this app uses the spaced repetitions technique.
- Audio Pronunciation and Images: This app also offers a native voice along with images to describe Italian words and phrases.
- Listening Only Mode: It is a handy tool that helps users learn Italian by listening to new words and conversations.
- Offline Mode: This app remains functional even in the absence of the internet.
It is another good Learn Italian app for Android that offers some advanced methods to help users accelerate the Italian language learning process.
Learn Italian Free by Learn Languages
Learn Italian Free is the last free Learn Italian app for Android. This app offers multiple categories and sections to cater to Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced users. Plus, an inbuilt Italian translator to translate English words to the Italian language is also present in it. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Vocabulary and Phrases Categories: This app offers 24 separate categories containing different levels of vocabulary and phrases.
- Italian Translator: This app offers an advanced translator that can translate words and phrases of ten different languages to Italian words and phrases.
- Word and Phrase Finder: Use this tool to find a specific word and phrase by typing a part of a phrase.
- Favorites: Use it to mark your favorite words and phrases that you can access layer.
- This app can work flawlessly even in the absence of the internet.
It is another capable Learn Italian app for Android that anyone can use to learn Italian words and phrases.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014