Here is a list of Best Free LIT to PDF Converter Software for Windows. LIT is a Microsoft eReader file format which is used for eBooks. To convert an eBook with LIT format to a more popular eBook format like PDF, you need these free software. These software are used in conversion of LIT to PDF as well as other eBook formats like EPUB, FB2, RB, PDB, AZW3, MOBI, etc. One of these even supports eBook formats compatible with specific devices, such as Amazon, Sony, ASUS, Pocketbook, Kobo, Hanvon, Bq, etc.
All of these software let you convert more than one LIT eBooks to PDF format. This saves your time as well as efforts. Additionally, in one of these free software, you can also customize various output configurations before converting LIT to PDF. Also, you can read, edit, create, and manage in one of these software. Some additional utilities like eBook metadata editor, eBook comparison, eBook cover maker, downloading eBooks from an online source, etc., are available in a few of these. So, all in all, these are very capable software which you can use for LIT to PDF and other eBook conversions.
My Favorite Free LIT to PDF Converter Software For Windows:
All of these are the best LIT to PDF converters you can find for free. I liked calibre the most as you can find all eBook related tools in it. You can read your eBooks in it, create new eBooks, edit existing eBooks, search and get eBooks online, and do more.
You may also like some best free eBook Editor Software, Mobi File Converter Software, and Mobi To PDF Converter Software for Windows.
calibre is a free open source LIT to PDF converter software for Windows, Linux, and macOS. It is a featured eBook management software which is used for a lot of eBook related tasks including eBook conversion. In it, you can view your eBooks, edit an eBook, create new eBooks, or simply organize your eBooks in one place. It contains way more tools than the listed ones which you can explore while using it.
Not just one, it allows you to batch convert LIT to PDF. Let’s see how.
How to convert LIT to PDF in calibre:
- The first step is to import one or more LIT eBooks to this software using the Add Books button.
- Now, click on the “Convert books” button and you will be navigated to a converter window.
- In the new converter window, set output format to PDF.
- You can also customize and adjust various output specifications prior to conversion. These parameters include Look & Feel (fonts, text, layout, styling, transform styles), Heuristic Processing, Page Setup, Structure Detection, Table of Content, Search & Replace, and PDF Output.
- When you’re done customizing output PDF eBook, you can start the conversion by clicking on the OK button.
- Besides LIT to PDF, you can convert LIT and other eBooks to various formats including EPUB, AZW3, MOBI, FB2, LRF, PDB, RTF, etc.
- You can compare two EPUB eBooks using it.
- It lets you batch edit metadata of eBooks, title, cover, authors, etc.
- You can directly search and get eBooks from various online eBooks services like Amazon, Archive.org, Ebookpoint, etc.
calibre is your all in one solution to multiple eBook tasks which include LIT to PDF conversion too. Although it is packed with so many tools and features, it still is very easy to use.
Home Page Download Page
Hamster Free EbookConverter
Hamster Free EbookConverter is a great batch eBook converter software for Windows. Along with various eBook formats conversion, it can be used to convert LIT to PDF as well. Not one, you can convert as many LIT eBooks to PDF format at once.
How to convert one or multiple LIT eBooks to PDF using Hamster Free EbookConverter:
- At first, add one or multiple LIT eBooks to it and click on the Next button.
- Now, scroll down to “Formats and Platform” section where you can find the “Adobe PDF” format to select as output. Click on it and hit the Convert button to finally start LIT to PDF conversion.
- It supports various device-specific eBook formats to convert an eBook compatible with a particular device. These devices include Apple, Sony, Amazon, Foxit, ASUS, EnTourage, etc.
- Besides PDF, it supports more output formats which include TXT, EPUB, FB2, OEB, LIT, LRF, MOBI, HTMLZ, PDB, RB, and TXTZ.
It is one of the best free eBook converters to batch convert eBook from one to another format, including LIT to PDF.
Home Page Download Page
ABC Amber LIT Converter
ABC Amber LIT Converter is another good free LIT to PDF converter software for Windows. As the name suggests, it is a dedicated LIT eBook converter. Using it, you can convert LIT eBooks to various other eBook formats.
Like other software listed here, this software also lets you convert multiple LIT eBooks to PDF format at once. The process of doing so is very easy. Just follow the below steps and you will get desired results.
How to convert LIT to PDF using this free software:
- Firstly, click on the Open button to import a LIT eBook. In case of batch LIT to PDF conversion, use the Open Folder button to import a folder containing multiple LIT eBooks.
- Next, you have to select PDF as export format from the interface.
- Lastly, click on Save or Save Folder (for batch conversion) button to start LIT to PDF conversion and save the output.
- Apart from PDF, it supports a lot of eBook formats to convert a LIT eBook, e.g., HTML, CHM, RB, PDB, FB2, DOC, TXT (ANSII or Unicode), and more.
- It provides a Print Preview option which can be used to view the content of a LIT eBook before performing the conversion. Also, you can directly print the LIT eBook in it.
- You can also change the interface language to another language than English, such as Arabic, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, etc.
ABC Amber LIT Converter is a simple yet effective software to batch convert LIT to PDF. It is perfectly suited for the novice users who need a straightforward LIT to PDF converter.
Home Page Download Page