5 Best Free Mood Board Maker App For Android
Here is a list of best free mood board maker app for Android. Using Mood boards users can express their ideas in the form of a visual representation. To create a visual representation, users can use images, text, elements, frames, colors, etc. If you also want to make a mood board by yourself on the go, then check out these mood board maker apps.
Through these apps, users can make beautiful mood boards to express their ideas. Through all of these apps, users can create a custom mood board from scratch. Although, users can also use templates present in some of these apps to quickly make a mood board. Now, make a mood board, users need to add custom photos of their choices from the local storage. After that, they can add frames, text, stickers, etc., over the main canvas. Lastly, they just need to arrange all the elements in the right order to complete a mood board. After completing the mood board, users can locally save them in the form of images. I have also included the steps to make a mood board in the description of each app for novice users.
Some apps also offer editing tools through which users can edit images, enhances images, add filters over a mood board, resize mood boards, etc. Go through the list to know more about these apps.
My Favorite Mood Board Maker App For Android:
Plotboard is my favorite app because it allows users to specify the exact area for each element. Plus, it also lets users share the mood boards on Facebook and Pinterest.
Plotboard is a free mood board app for Android. Using this app, users can create mood boards of various types consisting of photo collage, text, images, objects, etc. Plus, it lets users manually specify the area of each element to make an organized mood board. Now, follow the below steps to make a mood board using this app.
How to make a mood board on Android using Plotboard:
- Launch this app and tap on the New board icon.
- After that, tap and select the area for the first element.
- Now, add background, image, or text according to your requirements. Similarly, users can select more area over the canvas and add different elements to complete a mood board.
After completing a mood board, users can share it on Facebook and Pinterest.
- This app allows users to work on multiple mood boards at a time.
- The free version of this app imposes various limitations like the locked save mood board option, locked borders, locked corners, etc. To remove all the limitations, users need to purchase its premium version.
It is one of the best free mood board maker apps for Android through which users can create beautiful mood boards.
E-Moodboard is another free mood board app for Android. This app helps users organize different ideas and elements in the form of a mood board. Plus, it does not impose any restrictions on its free version. Now, follow the below steps to make a mood board using this app.
How to make a mood board using E-Moodboard:
- Start this app and click on the Square menu to open up all the tools.
- After that, select elements like background, text, fabric, palette, frame, etc., that you want to add over the canvas.
- Next, arrange all the elements according to your requirements to complete the mood board.
- Save: Use it to locally save the created mood board.
- Link: It allows users to add links over a mood board.
It is another good mood board app for Android through which users can create beautiful mood boards.
Canva is another free mood board app for Android. It is mainly a graphic designing app through which users can create Posters, Instagram Posts, Presentations, Logos, Flyer, and more. Plus, it comes with various tools and elements that users can easily use and make all types of mood boards. It also offers various templates, that users can edit to make mood boards, flyers, posters, etc. Now, follow the below steps.
How to make a mood board on Android using Canva:
- Launch this app and choose the custom size option to make a mood board canvas of any resolution. Users can also choose existing templates to make a mood board.
- After that, use Elements, Text, Background, etc., sections and drag and drop desired elements from those sections over the canvas.
- Now, use the Upload options to add custom images to your mood board.
- Lastly, arrange all the elements to complete a mood board.
After completing a mood board, users can download it in PNG, JPG, and PDF file formats.
- This app offers many additional features like Brand Kit, Content Planner, Create a Team, and more.
- Some templates, brand kits, and elements of this app are locked. To unlock all the features and elements, users need to purchase the Pro version of this app.
It is one of the best free mood board apps for Android through which users can create mood boards, posters, flyers, presentations, and other graphical elements.
Nichi is another free mood board maker app for Android. This app is mainly used to make collages and stories. Although, it can also be used to make beautiful mood boards. It also comes with some templates that users can edit to quickly make mood boards. Now, follow the below steps to make mood boards using this app.
How to make a mood board on Android using Nichi:
- Start this app and select the Create option to make a mood board from scratch or select one of the various available templates to make a mood board.
- After that, go to the Pictures section to add images and pictures to your mood board.
- Now, users can use the Frames, Background Color, Elements, and Text sections to add more elements over the mood board.
- In the end, arrange all the elements and tap on the Save button to locally save the mood board.
- The free version of this app doesn’t offer all the templates and elements. To get all the templates and elements, users need to purchase its paid version.
It is another capable mood board maker Android that can also be used to make collages and photo stories.
Collage Maker is a free collage maker app that can also be used as a mood board maker app for Android. Using the collage features of this app, users can make custom mood boards. To do that, users can choose images and elements of their choices and arrange them together to make a mood board. Now, check out the below steps.
How to make a mood board using Collage Maker:
- Launch this app and go to the Collage section of this app.
- After that, select all the images that you want on your mood board.
- Next, use adjust mood board layout, border, and background using available tools.
- Now, move to the Text tool to add custom text to your mood board.
- After that, users can add stickers, emojis, and image filters over the mood board if they want.
- Once a mood board gets completed, tap on the Save button to locally save the mood board.
- This app offers many additional image editing and freestyle tools to further enhance collages and mood boards.
- The free version of this app shows ads on its interface. Plus, some of its features are also locked. Purchase its premium version to remove ads and remove all the limitations.
It is another good mood board maker app that allows users to make beautiful mood boards according to their requirements.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014