8 Best Free Online EULA Generator Websites
Here is a list of best free online EULA generator websites. EULA or End-User License Agreement is an agreement between app developers and users. This agreement contains all the conditions and restrictions of using an app. There are many small but essential details present on EULA that developers need to include before generating it. Some of the important details that developers need to include are License description, Distribution description, User Agreement, Copyright Restriction, etc. To simplify the EULA generation process, most app vendors or developers use EULA generator websites. Although, most of these websites are paid, thus not ideal for many new app vendors. To help them out, I have created this list of online EULA generator websites that anyone can use for free to generate EULA.
Using most of these websites, users can generate EULA for both mobile and desktop apps. To generate EULA, users need to provide various details about the developed app like app name, conditions in which the app can be used, developer name, country of origin, etc. According to the provided app details and app usage conditions, these websites generate the EULA. After generating the EULA, users can save it in TXT, HTML, PDF, etc., format. Go through the list to know more about these websites.
My Favorite Online EULA Generator Website:
EasyLegalDocs is my favorite website as it allows users to create fully custom EULA for their apps. Plus, it can generate EULA for all types of desktop and mobile apps.
You can also check out lists of best free Online Copyright Notice Generator, Online Email Signature Generator, and Online Meme Generator websites.
EasyLegalDocs is a free online EULA generator website. This website comes with a free EULA template that users can modify according to their needs by adding essential information about their apps. Its EULA template contains all the essential EULA information such as Definitions, Grant of License, Intellectual Property, General Provisions, Support, and more. Plus, it can be used to generate EULA for both desktop and mobile apps. Now, check out the main features of this website.
- Free EULA Template with all essential information: The free EULA template of this website offers all essential EULA details such as last license update date, definitions, grant of a license, intellectual property, general provisions, and more.
- EULA Generation: To generate EULA, users need to provide six main details namely address of the licensor, country of operation, frequency of app update, last EULA update date, name of the app, and name of the licensor.
- Fully Editable: This website allows users to edit all the aspects of the EULA for free as it lets users manually select and edit the License.
It is one of the best free online EULA generator websites as it allows users to add and edit all the aspects of EULA according to their requirements.
AppPrivacyPolicy is another free online EULA generator website. This app is specially designed to generate end-user license agreements for phone apps. It comes with a predefined EULA that users cannot edit. The only thing that they can add to the generated EULA is the name of the App. Now, check out the main features of this website.
- Simple EULA Generation Steps: To generate EULA, users just need to provide the name of their app, name of their country, name of their state, and their email address.
- EULA Content: This website generates a comprehensive EULA that contains all the essential content like License Grant, Intellectual Property and Ownership, Termination, and Governing Law.
- This website doesn’t allow users to add custom fields and conditions to the EULA.
It is one of the simplest online EULA generator websites that anyone can use to quickly generate EULA for any app.
TermsFeed is a free online EULA generator website. Using this website, users can generate End-User License Agreements for both desktop and mobile apps. Plus, it can also customize EULA according to the app type, app stores on which your app is available (Google Playstore, Apple App Store, etc.). Now, check out the main features of this website.
- EULA for both Desktop and Mobile Apps: This website can generate custom end-user license agreements for desktop programs and mobile apps with ease.
- Simple EULA Generation Steps: This website offers simple steps that users need to follow to generate a EULA such as the name of app, entity type (business or personal), country name, what users are permitted and not permitted to do with your app, is your app available on Google Playstore or not, etc.
- Get EULA at your Email account: This website can send the generated EULA to the registered email accounts of users.
- EULA Main Content: In the final EULA, users can get details like Scope of License, Third-Party Sevices, Terms, and Termination, No Warranties, Limitation of Liability, etc.
- The free version of this website restricts users from including some details to EULA for free such as Feedback & Suggestion, Collect Personal Information, What users are not permitted to do, and more.
It is a simple online EULA generator website through which users can generate custom EULA for both Desktop programs and Phone Apps.
FreePrivacyPolicy is another free online EULA generator website. This website comes with a dedicated Online Generate Free EULA tool through which users can create a new End-user License for both Mobile Apps and Desktop Applications.
To generate a EULA, this website offers three steps process. In the first step, users need to choose a Desktop or Mobile app for which they are generating the EULA. In the second step, users need to add in various information associated with the app like app name, entity type (individual or business), country, and city. In the third step, users need to specify important details of EULA such as what users are not permitted to do, on which app store your apps are available, can users create content through your app or not, etc. After specifying all the detail, users can start the EULA generation process. Now, check out its main features.
- EULA for both Desktop and Mobile Apps: It is an important feature as it allows users to generate custom EULA for both desktop and mobile apps.
- Custom EULA: This website allows users to add all the necessary details to the EULA.
- Simple Steps to Generate EULA: To generate EULA, users just need to follow three simple steps as mentioned above.
- Get EULA on Email: This website can send the final EULA to the email accounts of users.
- The website doesn’t allow users to add various important details to EULA for free. To remove this restriction, users need to purchase the premium details that they want to add to the EULA.
It is another simple-to-use onlin EULA generator website that anyone can use to generate custom EULAs for their desktop and mobile apps.
EULATemplate.com is another free online EULA generator website. This website offers a preview of the EULA on its main interface that users can review and decide whether they want to use it for their apps or not. The good thing about its EULA, that it can be used with both desktop and mobile apps. After generating the EULA, users can copy it as text or receive it on their email account. Now, check out the main features of this app.
- Preview your EULA: This website shows a preview of EULA before actually generating a EULA for your app.
- Simple EULA Generation Steps: To Generate a EULA, users just need to specify the app name, company name, country, state, and email address.
- EULA Content: The final EULA contains end-user license description, License Grant, What you are permitted to do with the app, Intellectual Property and Ownership, Termination description, and Governing Law.
- EULA Templates: This website also offers additional EULA templates for various types of applications that users can use as EULA for their apps and programs.
It is another good online EULA generator app for Android that anyone can use to generate EULA for their apps.
Termify is yet another free online EULA generator website. This website can generate EULA for both businesses and individuals. Plus, both website and apps EULA can be generated through this website. It also allows users to add disclaimers and terms and conditions to their EULA. Although, users need to pay for the additional information they want to add to the EULA. Now, check out the primary features of this website.
- Websites and Apps Support: Through this website users can generate EULA for online web services (websites) as well as for apps.
- Four Steps EULA Generation: To generate EULA, users need to first provide information about their business. After that, users need to specify application details like does your app sends email, does your app collects personal information or not, etc. After that, specify additional information like does your app allows users to purchase digital goods, does your app display third-party content, etc. In the last steps, users need to generate and download the EULA.
- Download EULA in various formats: After generating a EULA, users can download it in PDF, DOCX, TXT, and HTML Code format.
- This app charges money to users if some paid conditions are included in the EULA.
It is another capable online EULA generator online website that offers a good set of tools to generate end-user license agreements for both online services and apps.
PrivacyPolicies is another free online EULA generator website. This website is mainly designed to generate privacy policies of various types such as Cookies Privacy Policies, Return & Refund Policies Terms and Conditions Policies, and more. Along with various policies generators, it also offers a EULA Generator to generate the End User License Agreement for both iOS, Android, and Desktop Apps. Now, take a look at the primary features of this website.
- EULA for All Platforms: Through this website, users can generate EULA for apps and programs of all major platforms such as Windows, iOS, Android, Linux, etc.
- Simple EULA Generation Steps: To generate EULA, users need to provide basic details (App name, Entity Type, etc.), Custom Conditions (users are not permitted to, is your app viable on app store, etc.), and Additional Information about the app. After providing all the information, users can start the EULA generation process by clicking on the Generate button.
- To generate EULA for free, users need to avoid choosing paid custom conditions.
It is a simple to use online EULA generator website that anyone can use without much hassle.
Kuikie is the next free online EULA generator website. Through this website, users can quickly generate EULA for all types of apps. Before generating the EULA, users need to provide details like product title, product version, company name, country law, etc. In general, it is another easy-to-use online EULA generator. Now, check out the main features.
- Dedicated EULA Generator: This website offers a dedicated EULA generator tool through which users can generate EULA for any type of app.
- EULA Details: The EULA generated by this app includes License description, Distribution description, User Agreement, Copyright Restriction, Limitation and Responsibility, Warranties, and Governing Law.
- License Output: Users can generate and save the EULA in TEXT, HTML, and BBCode format.
This website comes with a predefined EULA license that can be used for all kinds of apps.
Passionate about tech and science, always look for new tech solutions that can help me and others.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014