7 Best Free PDF Presentation Software for Windows
Here is a list of Best Free PDF Presentation Software for Windows. These software help you create presentations as PDF documents. Besides PDF, you can also create presentation in a standard presentation file format like PPT, PPTX, ODP, etc. Besides that, some of these software also let you create presentations as images (PNG, JPEG, TIFF, etc.) and video (MP4, AVI, FLV, GIF, etc.).
These PDF presentation makers are like any standard presentation software. You get a lot of nice presentation templates which you can use to quickly create a PDF presentation. Other than that, you can import an existing presentation to modify it or create a presentation from scratch. These software let you setup slide layout and properties and then insert your content. You can add content in forms of simple text, text arts, graphics, audio, video, hyperlinks, header & footer, charts, tables, shapes, flowchart, callouts, symbols, etc. Besides that, you get all standard and advanced formatting options to customize added content and arrange them accordingly. Multiple transition and animation effects to apply between slides and slideshow options to preview presentation are provided in all these software.
Many of these software let you make your PDF presentations confidential using encryption method. Additional tools like Instant Corrections, SpellCheck, AutoCorrect, Master Slide Editor, etc., are present in most of these software.
My Favorite PDF Presentation Software for Windows:
LibreOffice Impress is one of my favorite PDF presentation software as it provides a lot of useful features and supports a good number of export formats. WPS Presentation is also good as it contains a lot of presentation templates which you can use to created PDF presentations.
LibreOffice Impress is a software application that comes with a famous open office suite called LibreOffice. It is used to create presentations in multiple formats including PDF. You can create presentations with any number of slides while setting up slide layout, page format, background, orientation, master slide, master background, etc. It lets you use variety of content to create your presentations, such as text boxes, images, charts, tables, audio, video, provided icons, shapes, font art, hyperlink, header and footer, etc. You get all standard plus advance set of formatting options to modify and arrange an added object as per your requirement. Additionally, slide transition effects and slideshow options are provided in it to create an impressive presentation.
Features of this free open source PDF presentation maker: LibreOffice Impress
- It supports a lot of formats other than PDF including ODF presentations, PPT, PPTX, Apple Keynote, Legacy StarOffice Presentations, SVG, etc.
- It even lets you send PDF or other presentations to colleagues via email.
- You can encrypt a confidential PDF presentation.
- It lets you digitally sign created presentations to add security to them.
- Additional tools like Spellcheck, Autocorrect options, Color Replacer, Macros, etc., are there in this software.
Overall, it is one of the best PDF presentation software on this list. Plus, you can use other applications of LibreOffice to create documents, spreadsheets, drawings, etc.
WPS Presentation is a part of WPS Office. It is another free PDF presentation software on this list. It lets you create PDF presentations as well as presentations in formats like PPT, PPTX, etc. You can even create video presentations in it. For that, it supports MP4 and AVI video formats.
You can create a PDF presentation with a lot of content using text in customized font and style, table, picture, word art, charts, audio, video, etc. It lets you insert slide number, header and footer, file objects, hyperlinks, and more to your presentation. Additionally, you get a wide number of options to properly format an added element. You can apply different transition effects between slides of your presentation. The presentation slideshow can be played at any time.
Key features of this free PDF presentation software:
- It provides some inbuilt presentation templates which you can use to create your presentation. Plus, you can download some more free presentation templates from its inbuilt browser. Other than that, it lets you import templates from local files too.
- A lot of design specific features are provided in it, such as color scheme, background color, layout, etc.
- It provides an “Edit Slide Master” feature which lets you apply modifications to multiple slides at a time.
- You can encrypt a presentation before saving it.
The free version of this software contains some limitations. For example, you cannot export documents to image, batch processing is disabled, etc. Plus, it also contains ads. To remove all limitations, you need to purchase its pro version.
This software is another nice PDF presentation maker software with all essential features required to create presentations.
Note: Some of its features require you to log into the software with your registered account.
ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors
ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors is a nice free PDF presentation software for Windows. It lets you create presentations as PDF documents and other files like PPTX, ODP, etc.
Like any other standard presentation maker, it also lets you setup slide layout and properties and then add content to added slides. It lets you insert a lot of types of content such as images, text, text arts, basic, figured arrows, Maths, stars & ribbons, callouts, and more shapes, charts, table, hyperlinks, equations, etc. You can also setup a background color or image for a slide. After adding content, you can format it using various settings options like align, font formatting, arrange, color schemes, etc. Furthermore, it lets you apply effects for smooth transition between slides.
Features of this free PDF presentation software:
- You can encrypt your PDF presentations to make them confidential.
- It comes with various plugins such as Cliparts, Photo Editor, Translator, Thesaurus, Symbol Table, YouTube (for adding YouTube video), etc. Using these plugins, you can make your presentations even more fascinating.
- You can collaborate on a presentation with your colleagues using a supported cloud service.
In this software, you can also create documents and spreadsheets. Also, you can work on different projects simultaneously in multiple tabs.
SoftMaker FreeOffice is yet another free office software which provides a presentation application too. You can create PDF presentations as well as presentation in formats of PPTX, PRDX, PRSX, images, and more. You can use its inbuilt template library to modify an existing design. Or, you can create a presentation from scratch. It also lets you edit an existing presentation in a supported format.
You can add pictures, text boxes, shapes, lines, text art objects, tables, movie, sound, hyperlink, comment, symbols, header & footer, and more to your presentations. It lets you format added elements using respective formatting options. Furthermore, you can design slides using options like color scheme, page size, background color, etc. Transition and animation effects to apply slides and slide elements can be applied in respective tabs. You can easily setup slideshow properties and run it to preview or rehearse your presentation. While saving a presentation, you can add protection to it including write protection, read protection, etc. You can apply 40-bit or 128-bit encryption to your PDF presentations and setup permissions for users.
All in all, it is another nice software to create PDF presentations.
Express Points Presentation Software
Express Points Presentation Software is the next free PDF presentation software for Windows. Using it, you can create presentations as PDF documents. You can also import a PPTX presentation, edit it, and then export it to a PDF presentation. It provides various layout styles to select for a slide. Besides that, you can add text, shapes, images, clipart, audio, and video files to your presentation. The added elements can be customized using formatting, alignment, arrange, and more options. You can apply various standard and advanced transition effects between two slides. It lets you preview the slideshow of the created presentation at any time.
Features of this software:
- Besides PDF presentations, you can also create video presentations in it. For video presentations, it supports 3GP, AVI, FLV, MOV, MP4, WMV, WEBM, and more formats. You can also upload video presentation directly on YouTube, Facebook, and Flickr. Additionally, it lets you create a presentation video in a device compatible format.
- It also provides tools like Slide Master Editor, Slide List, Attributes Panel, and more.
I really liked this software because of its well categorized and simple user interface.
IBM Lotus Symphony
IBM Lotus Symphony is another free office software which lets you create PDF presentation. It provides a few templates to create your presentation, or you can also start creating presentations from scratch. Like any other PDF presentation maker, it also lets you insert different type of content to your presentations. These content can be normal text, table, graphics, video, sound, charts, cliparts, shapes, flowchart, callouts, symbols, hyperlinks, header & footer, etc. Plus, all standard formatting options to customize added content are provided in it.
From its Animation Effects panel from right side, you can easily apply different transition effects to a selected object. Other than that, standard transition effects are provided to apply between slides.
- It provides various slides templates to use in your presentation.
- A Navigator is present to easily move to a particular slide in the presentation.
- Additional tools like Eye Dropper, Instant Corrections, SpellCheck, etc., are also present in it.
- Other than PDF, it lets you save presentations as ODP, PPT, HTML document, JPEG images, etc.
- You can also encrypt your presentations in it.
- It lets you add digital signature to the presentations.
Spectacle Editor is a dedicated PDF presentation software for Windows. It is the simplest software to create PDF presentations. It provides some basic features which are mentioned below.
Key features of this open source PDF presentation software:
- It lets you add text in customized font and style.
- You can add text as bullets and numbering lists.
- It lets you insert image frames and import local image to them. You can even add image using its URL. Plus, it lets you add an image as the background of the slide.
- As it supports Plot.ly Integration, you can add plot.ly charts to the PDF presentation.
- Slide, zoom, fade, and spin transition effects are available in it to apply between slides.
- You can play slideshow at any time to preview a presentation.
If you want a simple and straightforward PDF presentation maker, then go for it.
We are the team behind some of the most popular tech blogs, like: I LoveFree Software and Windows 8 Freeware.More About Us
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014